All Comments on 'Seduction In Bunny Pyjamas Ch. 04'

by buzzlegirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great first story

Lovely story - the pace, to my mind, was just right, easy-flowing style of writing, and believable characters.

Thanks

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Yay

I do love a happy ending. Very nice, and glad to see Alex gaining some confidence. Nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story...

I loved it. The sex was fine but I guess the best part was Al's return to life. Some of us have been there and it isn't always easy to recover your confidence, your zest for living. S-o-o-o, to return to the title of my comment -- great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey, I really liked it too...

If I've got any comment, it would be that I would have liked it to be a little more drawn out before they finally got together. But fantastic first submission, I thought, and look forward to more!

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Great first submission

This was a great series, and I loved it. Glad to read a "happy ending". Good job, keep it up.

~Kelly~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Job!

I truly enjoyed reading your story. It was adorable and sweet. Pat yourself on the back :D

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
good story

i like the story, short and with a happy ending. :) not much drama this is light and likeable. good job. :)

ravin0825ravin0825almost 13 years ago
Great job for a first attempt.

Your charectors are believable and the plot is good. You have talent as a writer. Please continue to write stories. I would love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

I'm no expert, but I think you're at the beginning of a really good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous