Seduction of a Techie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

I had of course thought about going to take a quick shower, but you had made me promise before getting off line that I would still be dressed in the same way as when you had seen me on the web cam. Also, quite honestly, the thought of you seeing me in person as you had seen me on cam was a constant reminder of the teasing I had done to you and of my need to see it through.

So instead of showering or some other silly thing while waiting on your arrival, I pace back and forth over my living room floor. I try to distract myself with the TV and also by playing a game on the computer. Of course, the computer isn't as much fun if there is no internet to go along with it, but I wouldn't risk tying up the phone line and missing your call.

About two hours after last talking to you online my telephone rings. I hurriedly answer it fearing the worst. That you may have either gotten lost or just were not going to make it tonight for some other reason. You listened to my concerns and said, "something had come up. You were unable to make it and had to turn around and head back home. You were very sorry about that."

I was unsure of what to do or say, when I opened the door and found you on the other side. You laugh at my shocked expression, and pull me into your arms. You hold me close to you as if we were two long lost loves that had finally found one another again.

Then, finally you pull back from me, causing me to look up into your eyes, and you lower your mouth down to my lips. Caressing them softly at first, and then teasing my lips to part and allow your tongue to enter and explore the depths of my mouth.

Quickly, our kiss deepens and our tongues begin a timeless battle, each of us seeking to explore the other, dueling to see who will be the first to break away for air.

I finally, got your tongue where I wanted it and began to suck on it as if it were your cock. I would tease it with my tongue, and then gently pull it further into my mouth.

While I was doing that, I felt your hands reach up and begin to massage my tits, squeezing them, testing the fullness in your hands. When it seems you had felt the fullness and tested the weight of them enough, your fingers moved up to my nipples. You lightly pinched them through my sweater. Then you pinched them a little harder, and lightly twisted them, sending waves of heat coursing through me straight to my pussy causing it to dampen and ache to be filled and me to gasp, being the first one to break our kiss.

It was only to be a short reprieve for me, since as soon as our lips parted, you moved your kisses down onto my neck, and further still until you lifted my sweater up over my tits, baring them to receive your kisses, your mouth tugging on my hardened nipples as your fingers had done before. Sending more heat coursing down through my center and causing my clit to swell and throb in anticipation of your touches upon it.

Finally realizing that we were standing in the open door way, I pull away from you and pull you inside so I can close the door. I tell you that I didn't like your cruel joke as I bring you into my living room and you laugh as you pull me towards you again for more heart stopping kisses upon my lips and neck. Between kisses you say, "Wasn't...nice...of you...to be...teasing me...all day...either."

I laugh and then attempt to pull away, to take off my sweater, you stop me from doing so saying simply, "You started this with that on, we'll leave it on."

I consent, but needing to feel you against me, I proceed to unbutton your shirt and slide it down off your shoulders. Then I reach down to unhook your pants, anxious for you to be inside of me and trying to urge you to go ahead and give me what I needed the most.

When I had your pants down around your knees, realizing I could go no further since your shoes were still on, I come back up to work on taking your briefs down as well.

With that done and them lying down with your pants, still at your knees, I take your cock in my hand and begin to stroke it gently. I slide my hand from the head of your cock down and to the base of your hardened shaft and back up again.

You finally, kick off your shoes, and your pants, having had enough of my teasing caresses on your cock.

You push me further into my living room, locating the table that my computer was setting on earlier during our chat.

I look at you, questioning what you are doing and why we are coming here rather than to my bedroom. Again you simply state, "This is how it started, this is where it will end."

You reach down and slide your hands up under my skirt, locating my panties, and you begin to pull them down my legs. The wetness of my shaved pussy causing the lacy material to cling slightly to me as if wanting to keep me covered from your eyes a little longer.

You slide them down over my legs to my feet and I lean on the table to step out of them. Your bare hands slide up my legs as you stand before me, hard cock standing out from your hips as if begging for my touch.

Your mouth lowers back onto mine and our tongues being dueling once again. I feel your cock pressing firmly into my stomach and my pussy throbbing still aching for you to be deeply inside there.

You break the kiss this time and place your hands upon my shoulders, urging me to turn around. I turn easily though unsure of why you want for me to when I hear you whisper, "I have wanted to do this all day."

When you have me turned around facing the table, you gently push down on my shoulders, urging me to bend over. I realize then what you are wanting so I go easily into my bent over position, bracing myself with hands upon the table.

I feel your eyes burning into the site of my ass displayed for you as you lift my skirt up over it and the feelings continue to build inside my pussy, making me feel as if you don't touch me soon or fill the ache inside me I will surely go crazy with need.

I didn't have to wait too much longer before I felt your stiff cock at my wet entrance. You teased me by just pushing the head of your cock inside me, making me gasp and try to push myself backwards onto your throbbing cock. Each time I would push back, you would pull back just a little, keeping me from taking all of you inside me until you were ready for it.

When finally you decided you had waited long enough, you push your hips forward, driving your cock as deeply into me as possible before pausing again to savor the feel of my tight pussy wrapped around your throbbing cock.

I am bent over the table, shaking with the need to cum, feeling my orgasm near, if only you would move inside me.

Finally, you relent and give me what I need, slowly sliding your cock in and out of my wet pussy. Reaching around my hips with one hand and placing it between my legs in order to tease my clit with your fingers as the pace of your thrusts increase.

With your other hand you reach up and grab one of my tits, again pinching the nipple between your fingers almost as if you're trying to use my nipples as leverage. As the thrusting of your cock continues to increase, so does the pressure of your fingers on my nipple, exciting me even more.

I can feel your cock swelling inside me as you're near your peak, exciting me to an even higher level. When I hear your moan and feel the evidence of your orgasm deep inside my pussy, it sends me over the edge in my own release. I feel my pussy, contracting around your cock, milking it as I call out your name.

After wards, we pause and wait for our breathing to calm down before you pull your softening cock out of me.

We then head into my bedroom, where we will rest and relax from our adventures and the powerful orgasm that we had shared. When I say to you, "I hope I have a lot more technical problems I need help with. I know already who to call for help."

"Well," you say, "You have me here. Maybe something will come up tomorrow so I don't have to make the trip again tomorrow night."

We are laughing as we drift off to sleep, knowing that later we will have to try and experience each other again. For as long as it is possible for us to do so.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12