All Comments on 'See Ya'

by lakelover

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must be bad air today

I thought the story a few lines about yours, the one, about the wife calling hubby on his boat to tell him her boss was fucking her as the spoke was way way over the top.

.

So's yours. Come on, Drugging and castrating the husband? She expects their life to go on nicly after that?

Started out wierd, and went into wonderland.

Well, it was a novel plot.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
He was offered a birth on the ship??

My god, now they want him to shit a baby out his ass!!?? Oh, wait, maybe you meant "berth".

Many such errors. I suspect you are overly dependent on spellcheck.

Interesting premise, but I don't think you did it justice. A lot of fluff but no substance to your story. No plot development, no character development. I love frosting, but I want cake too.

chastenchastenalmost 12 years ago
Way over the top

Simply too much to get down without choking.

Also: birth/berth and through/threw

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent Tale

It's always nice to read a tale which is very original and different from the normal posting. A decent read. The only problem was we didn't hear more about the wife's trial and punishment. A chapter 2 from her side would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a waste of ink

where do these so called authors come up with these ideas for stories and some comments calling it a decent read, retards one and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
willing cuckold

Has no balls to begin with so why worry? No loving wives in this or erotica. Two stats only because he got away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This made no sense.

Cops taping women talking? Going to jail for suggesting such a stupid thing? Getting a job on a yacht? Nothing actually happened. This had no confict or resolution. It was a boring, rambling waste of time.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
interesting idea

But the setup needed work (how did the cops get the tape of the women talking?surveilance that picked this up by accident?Also the other women would have been arrested for knowing about a crime and not reporting it,as would the nurse for her role.Plus why did she want to do that?and what happened to her?Did she regret it and want to let him know that or was she an urepentant bitch who gets raped in jail? Needs some more depth.Plus I suspect you are a non english speaker,you need to find an editor who has the time to really clean this up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I consider this as a good start.

Now that he is out from under his ball busting wife and on his own, perhaps he can grow a pair of his own.

I would sure like to see him get into Mrs. La Morte pussy and be her private fuck tool while she is on the yacht,

Just the opposite of cuckold, and appreciated for his gentle touch and his ability to give a woman complete sexual satisfaction, and the feeling of being loved and pampered.

With his ability to understand engineering schematics, he becomes a key asset when the new boat with all of new equipment, becomes the yacht that they will be sailing.

Thanks for the read.

art1972art1972almost 12 years ago
Missing link

Like others have said, how did the video end up with the cops? Needs cleaning up but could turn into a nice serial piece.

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
First

of all, the stories must be some what believable. This one, from the beginning was not. 3 stars.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I kind of liked this story

Entertaining read. Interesting premise; nice to have the hubby grow some after they were threatened. Potential perp got some jail time which was nice. Would be interested to find out what the heck she was thinking - before and after she got caught.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
A great situation to fall into.

It was never explained how the police were tipped off. I guess that doesn't matter. You wonder if the wife will come back at him for revenge, but then she would actually have to find him, and that's not going to be easy.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Plot holes galore, but fairly original

Entertaining once the reader suspends disbelief regarding the conspiracy to snip off his nuts . . .

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BALLS SAYETH THE QUEEN

If I had 2 I would be king.....3 a pawnshop....4 a walk. TK U MLJ LV NV

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
The first part nearly put me off.

I just couldn't imagine any woman doing something like that to a man she'd once loved enough to marry.

After that? Well, it was like reading about something that people dream about - just too good to be anything more than more than pure fantasy, and I do prefer stories which, at the very least, manage to maintain some kind of contact with reality.

At the same time, it was 'fun' read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting plot, but....

...eventually, you've got to take it out of Fast Forward! Two pages of reading, and it seemed like everything moved too quickly. And yeah, cutting the shackles of cuckold-play to fall into a luxury position like the protagonist had is just too much easy luck.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Good story

But why would any real man want to be a cuckold, or have an open marriage of any kind?

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Very Strange...

I took it as a humour story, but it might be classified as fetish;;;

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

What a bizarre story!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Deja Vu

I could have sworn I read this before a long time ago. It was so bad I really knew what each paragraph was going to contain before I read it. Did you post this story some where else before posting here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Castrate a Cuck?

Go for it, no big loss.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

The cuck wised up! Holy shit!

For that alone, I gave it 5 Stars! Lucky that the cops figured out what was going to happen to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

Maybe I didn't read enough comments, but of the ones I did, I expected to find one by some lowlife cuckster reviling the story. And probably proclaiming his desire to be de-nutted accordingly. It's just a little odd, given the comments I've read from other stories; various cuck wannabes extolling every facet of the lifestyle, seeking every subjugation willingly, and bitterly bemoaning their inability to debase themselves further. So I fully expected at least one comment of the variety "Yes, please, cut my balls off!" Yet nary a peep.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WATER AND CUCKS SEEM TO SEEK THEIR OWN LEVEL

no matter the geography or the company. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
English as a second language??

Did Jenlitgirl really edit this? Does she know anything about English vocabulary? Your word usage is terrible.

Story was OK, but writers need to know how to use words and grammar to properly express their ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What?

How did the first part of this story have anything to do with the second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Balls????

If you are a willing cuck, then you have no balls.... Those people are just wimp fags who are not real men in any way..... Pathetic writing and bad topic......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

not really a story is it? more a cuckold fantasy. shame really the idea is good, if it were well written with more about the wifes motives and a bit more realistic it would make a really good dark story.

soldierboy50401 has an excellent story along similiar lines called "grab life by the balls" its a good read.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Willing cuck

Willing cucks are dickless wimps anyway, cheating sluts are the ones who need to be sewn up tight and dropped on their cunt head a few times......

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
Willing Cuckolds Should Expect Castration

After what he went through, he should never trust someone else to prepare his food or fix him a drink. The ending was terribly written and at best was rushed. Valuable details are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COMPLETE LOAD OF CRAP...

Impossible to imagine that this excuse for a man would get his dander up because his wife is thinking of cutting off his nuts, hell he's not using them for anything. She's fucking anyone she wants, has him in a cage to prevent him from having sex and he's fine with that so why not just move to the next step. As she described it he should like the idea of losing the nuts and the cage. Overall this is just the most unreal situation I've read on this site.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Where

Do I find a job like this one! !!!!!!! Hey I enjoyed it. Because He fought back, kept his balls and put them to use on the Ship.(Dingy) Yeah You get My endorsement! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 6 years ago
A NICE STORY TO READ AND SMILE

This stories are really little jewels of fun to read. They are ingenuous, funny, and unconventional. What more you can expect from a story? Thanks for showing them to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Birth/Berth

A woman kan give birth to a child, at sea you are sleeping in a berth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: nancyharpman17

My thoughts exactly. If I were the anonymous narrator, I would be paranoid about every bite of food and every sip of drink given to me.

A well-written story. A unique plot. Several stories can springboard from this one. My only complaint is the same one I have with thousands of other writers of short stories. There were quite a few opportunities to mention the narrator by name on the last page, instead of "pretty boy" or personal pronouns. This is sloppy writing. Keep that in mind in future stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Just simply a silly story. You blue it from it's berth right on threw it's Finnish.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Fun story, but lacked depth.

Fun story, but it was superficial. It read like a barely fleshed outline.

It seems like he never got laid, after all.

No foreshadowing or even hints to the future. It was too long to be all in the present.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

How did the police get the video?

"I went out to the garage and cut the lock off the cuck cage." - FINALLY, a cuckold story that treats the cock cage with the disrespect that it deserves!

"What the fuck was that stupid bitch thinking of?" - WTF was HE thinking of with the cuckold crap in the first place? I can't understand why a guy would want that, but different strokes and all that, but what kind of a woman would want a "man" like that?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

That was original

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
He better be thankful

He could be singing that song "Great Balls of Fire"

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Great story deserving more like ten (10) stars! It was so good I wished it could have continued on. Good author. Glad for no Cuck loving shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He's a WAC but the police prevented him from becoming a WACC. Goes to show that things can always get worse than they are at any given point.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Why would he care if she deballed him? He was quite the happy little closeted boy who let another man replace him sexually in her life. He had no use for them any way!

Seriously this is what ever cuck is and even when they deny it, they know they are used to help provide for the wife while she relives her college days or High School etc.

As a willing cuck he had to have known that. He had to have known, as all cucks do, the wife doesnt love or respect her husband or else cucks wouldnt exist. But why divorce the worthless wimpy shits when they can use them as a doormat while having a real relationship with someone else.

This is why wanting to be cucked is, as studies have shown, as mental illness. I feel sad for them.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Meh...nice bits but no emotion and no real hooks to get reader involved in the story. The deckhand part is nice but really doesn't relate to anything.. Like I said...this is a bunch of disconnected bits and scenes looking for a story. Worst part is there is no conclusion or epilogue...nothing...this is really more of a broken outline than a story. Sad though cause the crewing part was nice...if truncated.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Berth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This felt more like a personal story than a loving wife story. Just ended up reading about a guy being a deckhand.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start.....but we need more....much more....!!!!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian5 months ago

This was just too dumb to even make it in Science Fiction/Fantasy. The constant silly asides, such as learning about his impending castration and referring to his severed testicles as 'the boys,' create a tone suggesting the story is a satire. It might offer better as satire, except it fails in that regard, too. Then, lacking any plotline beyond the literally insane wife (perhaps the Martian Slut Ray fired and hit her head and not her crotch) and magically surveilled revelation, the story followed the usual LW "male" as he runs away. The continual dumping of irrelevant insight and factoids didn't do this stinker any favors in making it readable. Yeah, I figure I'm owed at least coffee money for reading the whole thing. Two stars because I'm...... generous.

kameljockeykameljockey3 months ago

I agree with Skubabill .......Fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous