Seeing Red

Story Info
The follow-up to 'Enchantress'.
2.1k words
28.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since my one-night stand with Alyson Hannigan when, flicking through a magazine, I came across an article which revealed that she'd broken up with her partner, Alexis. Seeing that innocent smile of hers in the photograph stirred up the memories of that night, not that they were ever too far away from my thoughts.

With the release of American Pie 3 coming soon, I was bound to be seeing her picture more often, and when the premiere came to town I read that she had attended, arriving with her co-stars and looking stunning. Deciding that I was obsessing a little too much, I set about getting on with life. It worked, but not for long.

The band I had joined a while back were getting known better around the area and, with our reputation growing, we had landed a gig at one of the more decent venues. What Pete, our lead guitarist, had failed to tell us was that this place needed a last minute live act to avoid it being dead.

Everything just seemed wrong to me, though the guys were fine. My voice felt poor and, although the reception we received was warm, the atmosphere seemed nonexistent. Between songs I suggested Pete take the next one so I could get some alcohol down my neck, topping it off with extra nicotine since I couldn't get much worse.

Stood just off stage, scanning the crowd, my gaze fell upon the entrance, maybe I just wanted to get out of there. Those thoughts slipped away as I noticed three people coming in. All were female and looking sexy in their outfits as they filtered through the crowd, but the one on the left had me curious. It was as she turned and I saw her face that my stomach jumped. For some reason Alyson Hannigan had walked through the door as we played our first, and only, gig here.

I gazed as she made her way around the club, only to be distracted as the last chords of Pete's song played out. Downing my beer I clambered back to the mike, not exactly ready for the next number. Following the set list again, the guys broke into one of our heavier songs. Having already seen onstage, Alyson didn't look up as she brought her friends onto the floor to dance.

Perhaps it was the new voice she heard that brought her attention upon me. Her face was a picture as she stood still, eyes wide and speechless. The shock of recognition soon passed and her expression grew into a broad smile that sprang from innocence to wickedness as she resumed her dancing. She remained on the floor throughout the set, seductively moving her body in time regardless of the tempo.

With the performance over, the rest of the band headed for the dressing room as I wandered to the bar. Alyson found her way over as my drink arrived, ordering one for herself.

"You were great." She said, sipping from her glass.

"Thanks."

Sensing an awkward silence approaching, she turned her stool around to face me.

"I'm sorry I had to run out that morning."

"It's fine," I lied. "Someone had to leave."

"What do you mean?" She asked, frowning beautifully.

"It would've been even more uncomfortable. There's a reason they're called one-night stands."

"I had no choice, I had work to do."

With memories of the downside of our night together all too clear, I needed to change the subject. Offering to introduce her to the rest of the band, we headed for the dressing room. She chatted to the guys as I slipped away to the toilet, burdened with the need to clean my mind and empty my bladder. I had unzipped and already started as Alyson walked up to me, sliding her hands around my waist.

"You want a hand with that?" she asked, her fingers already working their way around my shaft.

It was a good job I'd nearly finished, since my cock was getting stiff with her touch. Shaking the last drops from my erection, she turned me around, leading me into one of the booths. Sitting me down and bolting the door, Alyson turned away from me, lifting her tight black skirt to reveal an absence of underwear. Reaching between her legs, she took hold of my cock and slipped it effortlessly into her wet pussy.

"What, no foreplay?"

"Don't want none." She replied.

Lightly taking hold of her waist, I watched as she raised and lowered herself on my cock, soaking it with her juices. I slid my hands up and around her body, diving underneath the purple off-the-shoulder top she wore, to fondle her breasts; finding them as devoid of underwear as her pussy.

I took my fingers to her clit, leaving one hand to tease her nipples, enjoying the feel of the silky smooth skin around her lips. Despite my reservations about there being people around, Alyson's moans grew in intensity as she reached climax; my cock feeling the effect of her pussy walls tightening. I felt both relief and frustration as she rested on my lap, with me still stiff inside her.

"Shall we get out of here?" she gasped.

Adjusting our clothes, we left the cubicle; slightly disappointed that no one was around. With just a cursory glance in the dressing room we headed out of the club, hailing a taxi from the pedestrian heavy street.

Our ride in the cab began brightly, with our hands roaming over each other, though we ended it simply sat talking. Due entirely to drivers' constant swearing at the traffic in front distracting us from our attentions.

Glad to be out of the taxi, not to mention its peculiar smell, we were still a few blocks from my place. Hand in hand we strolled along, continuing our conversation as she took in the sights of my neighborhood.

"What's that noise?" she asked.

Straining my ears I managed to catch the intermittent blasts coming from along the street.

"Rock club." I replied.

"Is it any good?"

"It's where we rehearse and hang out..."

Taking this as a yes, Alyson picked up her pace, almost dragging me in her eagerness. Getting in for free, the place was as usual for that time of night, strewn with bodies either in a drunken or sexual state.

Lurching from room to room, we came across one where the music was more in tune with our mood. Finding a seat around one of the dimly lit tables, with the noise preventing any conversation we took in the scene and drank our beers. Staring into the room, her hand slid under the table, making its way between my legs. Leaving me squirming in my seat, she continued upwards, squeezing her hand between the skin of my stomach and the waistband of my pants. Her fingers had brushed the tip of my cock when, hearing the first strains of a new song, she pulled away quickly.

"Ooh, I like this one!" she said, getting to her feet. "Do you wanna dance?"

"Thanks, but I wouldn't want to put you off me."

"Okay, you'll just have to watch then." She said, smiling at me.

It certainly was pleasant viewing as she danced to the music. I hadn't been able to appreciate the way she moved her body from onstage earlier, but now showed me what I'd missed. The combination of bouncing hair, gyrating hips and hands playing over her body had me harder than I'd thought possible. In the middle of the dance floor she was putting on a show for me, and anyone else still sober enough to raise their eyes, knowing exactly how aroused it was making me.

Even though I wanted the experience to continue, the end of the song couldn't come soon enough for me. I stood as she waltzed back to me, taking her hand and leading her out of the club.

Flicking on the lights inside my apartment, I was relieved to see I'd left the place in reasonable condition. Showing Alyson the way to the bathroom, I threw a few old newspapers in the trash and got some beers from the fridge, to help steady the nervousness I still felt.

It had gone quiet in the bathroom, the sounds of running water had ceased and I couldn't hear any movement. Wondering if she'd had a change of heart and squeezed her slender frame out of the window, I made my way through the bedroom towards the open door. Spinning around quickly at the sound from the other side of the room, my jaw dropped as I saw her. Reclining on her elbows, she was sitting at the end of my bed completely naked.

"How do you want me?"

"Where you are is fine for now." I replied, suddenly regaining focus.

"Let's have you naked then."

Stripping off in a none too graceful way, I knelt between her legs on the floor. Trailing my lips from her mouth, over her breasts and stomach to nestle over her pussy, my fingers reached for her nipples. I kissed around her thighs, working my way back to her mound as she reached forward, taking hold of my hair gently with on hand and spreading her lips with the other.

I set my tongue to work exploring her sex from top to bottom, the cries escaping her only spurring me on as I paid special attention to her clit. Between sensing every one of her peaks as she writhed beneath me and hearing the moans when my tongue darted inside her, I wanted to spend the night in this position. Alyson had other plans, as she murmured so gently that she wanted me inside her that I could barely hear. I pulled back from her as she turned over and crawled further up the bed. Following behind her, I took hold of her hips before she could flip back onto her back.

"Ooh yeah, fuck me like this."

"That's the idea." I replied, moving into place.

I finally had her in my favorite position and was determined to make the most of it. Feeding my cock slowly into her, I took my time with each stroke. Gripping the pillow as I slid in fully before pulling out to the tip, she pushed her ass back to meet me.

The friction was having the desired affect on us both as I upped the tempo, much to Alyson's delight. Sliding her hand between her legs she cupped my balls, fondling and rubbing them against her lips with every thrust. Leaning forward over her back, I reached around to her breasts, taking hold of one as they bounced to the rhythm.

Close to orgasm, she left my balls and took her fingers to her clit, eager to bring on the sensation. Letting my hips do the work alone, I took a gentle hold of her hair and pulled her head up. Making her pleasure at being handled slightly rougher know, her fingering grew in intensity.

Using my free hand to grope her ass, I acted on an impulse; raising my palm and letting it land on the soft flesh of her cheek. Jumping in surprise, she soon wanted more and I was only too happy to oblige.

Without my noticing, my thrusts had grown faster and, coupled with Alyson's excitement, was bringing me to the edge. Not wanting to come first, I took a tighter grip of her and put more strength into spanking her ass.

"Harder baby, I'm coming."

"So am I..." I replied, holding back for as long as I could.

Her hand slipped away from her pussy as the climax hit her, forcing a scream to emerge from her lungs. I let go of her hair and, shot my load as far as it could go inside her. Alyson collapsed onto the sheets, leaving me to pull out of her after my last thrust.

Catching my breath for a second, I bent over her still shaking body. Kissing my way up her back, from tattoo to shoulder, I rolled over next to her. Opening her eyes to find me gazing at her, she edged towards me. Wrapping her arm around me, she rested her head on my chest and closed her lids again.

I remembered Alyson falling asleep, though not of doing the same myself, and woke to find I was alone in the bed. As I looked around the room, she came walking through the door. Dressed in a robe and drying her hair with a towel, she sat next to me once she'd seen I was awake.

"I thought you'd gone."

"No, still here." She replied.

"So you've nowhere else to be?"

"Well, I do have a plane to catch..." She said, turning her eyes away from me.

Even though I was expecting this, every part of me wanted more. Taking a deep breath, I was about to ask whether she wanted a lift when she looked at me again, a big smile lighting up her face.

"But it doesn't take off for three more days, so I'm all yours!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Part 3?? I love your alyson hanningan series!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Meetings Meeting Amy Lee.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Backstage Ass Backstage sex with Amy Lee from Evanescencein Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Enchantress Bumping into Alyson Hannigan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Zendaya's Lucky Weekend Pt. 01 Zendaya gets lucky on a weekend trip to NYC.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories