All Comments on 'Seeking Advice'

by CeeeEsss

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexual harassment laws.

Take a tape say what you want to say about your panties yesterday and record the talk. punch a pager button when it gets to wild and have your husband enter and escort you out. You can retire on what they will have to pay you.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
This is blatant sexual harassment

As the commentator below said. Evidence and sue. Any organization that allows this sort of stupidity will be easy to sue. And I would not want my wife working with scum like that. I would also take the time out to thank the man who violated my wife. He would not like my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Easy and dumb

I always have my digital recorder with me in my briefcase. Always. I have it for clarification, but wouldn't hesitate to use it for proof. It would be way too easy to catch out these types of guys. And seriously, in this age of harrassment lawsuits, no executive would be dumb enough to behave like this this around a newbie, especially a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My comment is simple

Write your own ending to your story. Do not ask us readers to write it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting approach but ..

It would appear that we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. Hmmmm....

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 15 years ago
Always unique in your method...

Interesting way to approach a story. Most of the 'answers' you get will be common sense, mundane and not much fun. Take a tape recorder... that's worth about a page of story. Hard to be creative. How's about take a lawyer, incognito, another woman perhaps, to be subjected to the treatment. How about wiring the place up where the wives could hear? Walk in to the room in camo's with a Kevlar vest and a big bowie knife and scare the shit out of all the big boys? LOL!! If you can't break out of the box on L.E. where can you?

jalapamajalapamaover 15 years ago
It's a fantasy guys, not reality!

Get off your high horses! I read it, but don't condone it. Nor do I condone incest. Yet I read them both and am stimulated by the stories. As are you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what the fuck was this about

waste of fucking time.either write a story or not.i'm not your editor.get some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write your own ending but..

Write your own ending. But it could contain a visit to the local police station, a digital recorder and a lawyer. You think of the rest.

Regards,

Umberto

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
My advice would be a little different

I would tell her to wear the sexist thing she owned, show them what kind of body she really has.After the conference was over,announce to the guys that the man with the biggest cock could fuck her.Make them all line up with their cocks hanging out, take a picture of them, and then tell them that the company must have a rule to only hire short cock men, and that she only fucked men, not boys. Leave them standing there with their cocks hanging when she walked out. Post the picture on the bulletin board the next day.That would be my advice, unless she saw a cock that she would like to try out....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Know

What the fuck kind of company she works for but I can't believe she or any of the guys would allow this to happen. All hell should have broken loose when guy pulled her panties down and I can't believe this crude behaviour is turning her on. Not a belivable story, she took care of her self in collage, in business world it's much less blatent, ask Issiah Thomas what happens when you pull this shit. Co workers expect her to set boundries and she has not, this is her fault this has gone this far. If one of the guys pulled down another guys pants in public the reaction would have been strong, hers should have been also, she had them by the short hairs and didn't do anything. She needs to let them all know first thing in a.m. that she won't put up with their shit at all and will take action if it happens again, or roll over and let them do what they want and loose everthing including her marriage.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Pecking order

Such behavior is meant to establish dominance. Cathy is to be put in her place. She should respond in the same way in the executive training session as in any other business social setting. She should object to crude language and crude gestures on the basis that they are unprofessional and not appropriate in a business setting. The panty incident is an assault, but she let it pass. The last day of the conference she should take along a small voice recorder and pepper spray. Any physical or verbal overtures should be rejected politely. Anything remotely similar to the panty incident should be reported to the trainer, and, if the guy is not fired, the police. She should also be noting these incidents in a day planner or journal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typical idiot post from EspressoBolus

The story has some interesting points to it but the poster EspressoBolus along with a few others here REALLY miss the KEY point.

<br></br>

They all say the politically correct Hillary Clinton Obama shit that one is SUPPOSE to say about work force sexual harassment.

<br></br>

But the wife getting on by this stuff doesnt generate a comment?

<br></br>

We all know that the behavior by these over grown teenage boys is wrong and leaves the company open for a massive law suit. But why is the wife being turned on? women who are sexually harassed dont get sexually aroused...

<br></br>

sure wish some of the readers had a brain and could see this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Advice on WHICH part of the story?

Which aspect of the story is our advice to be about?

<br></br>

So far all the feedback seems to focus on poor old Cathy being picked on and going through hell and NOT in the fact that she is sexually aroused.

<br></br>

How could she <b> NOT say anything </b> when her tits got grabbed in a corporate training office in the 21st century ?

<br></br>

Suppose after her panties got pulled off the guy or guys had lifted her up... and place her on the table and fucked her? Would Cathy of said anything!? Frankly I am not sure at all.

<br></br>

You see the sexual harassment thing can be solved these days fairly easily and EVERY woman knows it!!

<br></br>

WHY is the wife being turned on? That sort of reaction is NOT a common reaction is real sexual Harassment cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the commenter that said

What kind of company it this. The scene you described might have taken place many years ago, but not today. Ceeessss is one of the writers that seeks to infalme feelings of hatred against all men in general. He/she/it is trying to write a fantasy story in which he downgrades all men, especially the husband. He makes the husband architypical and the men the wife works with little children. In any company those responsible for pulling her panties off would lose their jobs.

NO Ceeeessss is trying to make you think that all men are a bunch of highschoolers just the same way other writers try and make you think that all women are whores. The other commenters have justified my response to you. Lets hear your response to me???OK CEEEEEASSSSSSS marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i see....

$$$$$$$

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid Story

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My suggestion would be to:

Throw the story away and start over. Your a talented writer but this whole premise is so silly and flawed it is really not worth trying to save.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Lacks Credibility

The story started in a believable and interesting manner but as soon as the wife began describing her day at work I lost all interest in the tale. The sexual shenanigans during the training session were so 'over the top' that you have to wonder why CeeeEsss went down that particular road. This could have been a pretty good story if the author had made the sexual harassment less overt and much more subtle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very interesting

Very, very interesting. Didn't foresee that course of events unfolding. Well written; I'm looking forward to how you choose to resolve these matters. (Please don't take too long.)

-- KK in Texas

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Some good, some bad.

First of all the wife should finish the conference. Second the instructor/teacher/whatever should be told about what is going on. The company bosses should be made aware of who they are employing. As for what the wife should do? Well first things first. No skirts! Wear a trouser suit, they are just as sexy and can be used as a powerful image. I should know my wife wears trouser suits every day. And looks as sexy as hell. Underneath of course she wears see-thru under wear. very nice too! Then she should walk into that room like she owned it, and any infringment should be recorded and dealt with. Castration is good but could get messy. As for her getting turned on? I think that is a plea to the husband to stop pissing about and be a MAN. And for the sake of the marriage he really has to stop stareing at the woman next door. Why look else where when there is hot wife- the proper terminology not the HOT WIFE of this site- just wanting to be fucked, so what if she gets turned on by dirty talk, actions speak louder than words, if she wants to be good at her job then she has to have bigger balls than the men, let her do so. As for the husband? he needs to go to this conference, see who the ring leader is and beat the living shit out of him, then tell HIS wife why he did it. That is what I would do, but I would give advice to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another cutsey story!

Gosh, how clever! Write a story, except for an ending, and then ask "dear readers" how it should end. Has that ever been done before on Lit.com? Surely not. It is really so cutsey pie that one marvels at the cretivity of such writers.<p>

Will it never end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story about how women are treated.

If she was me I would attend the conference and take each man to task about the reason they treat women so bad is bacause they are unable to satisfy their wifes and need to fantise about other women.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
As always you write well

and create interesting situations. Getting him worried about his behavior was sharp. But I would suspect that I was being tested and that I needed to react by telling them that you would take them down. If she does not react she might just as well quit.

<P>

On the other hand telling her husband does put a lot of pressure on him to come up with a solution. The simplest solution would be to hand in your resignation along with a formal complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bring a lawyer with her and present a law suit to

them all, group and individually. That should scare the fucking hell out of them when their wives hear about it. Or she could fuck them all and then get the promotion and then sue. She can be rich if she plays her cards right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no advice for character; advice for writer

write a story, not this total gibberish nonsense YOU think is a story. <p>

actually, go read a story first, THEN try writing it.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 15 years ago
Give as good as you got.

I think the story's harassment is well above the norm and wouldn't happen.

The only way to deal with similar harassment is to give as good as you got.

Have the wife show no sign of weakness at the start of the next day and arrange to be next to the asshole who took her panties during the first break. She should grab his crotch, look down at it in surprise and stage whisper " is that all you've got?" Then she should walk away shaking her head. If he doesn't crawl away, humiliated, she should add that he is about half the man her husband is. If necessary, she could add he has got to be smaller than any of the men in here, even ____(the name of one of the other antagonists from the prior day). That should buy her a lot of respect from the men that she didn't attack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pathetic

Come on guys, this is total bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Want US To Write Your Ending???

I'd call you a lazy shit, but the punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax were all top notch. Which means you can write. >>>> OK, here’s your ending: She meets everyone of ‘the boys’ as they enter the room and with her attorney at her side, she thanks them all for the gigantic windfall they have presented her with. All the while, she is pointing at the surveillance cameras mounted in the ceiling, with a smile plastered across her face. She might then wish them all the very best of luck finding new employment in their respective fields after the Civil Suit is settled. >>> There is nothing quite as satisfying, as pointing out the rope some moron voluntarily wrapped around their throats. >>>> You’re welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
turn of plot

another ending could be to have the wife discover a liking for humiliation and submission. Let her give in to the men, get gangbanged by all, pierced tits to show her submission and divorced by her husband who won't tolerate it, making her life ruined as she love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
whip

A team of lawyers filing sexual harassment charges would get them all fired and she would be cracking a whip...

KoreavetKoreavetover 15 years ago
Overkill

A bit overstated, but if it were my wife I, and several of the meanest looking guys I could hire, would attend the next meeting and ask each attendee when he wanted to meet me or her "brothers". Get their name. address and next of kin and have them sign a statement that they agreed to the meetiong as a continuation of the training.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 15 years ago
Write your own story

you lazy prick!<BR>

And, when you're posting a story that's not finished, tell us so we can leave the crap alone.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
To Goodwifey

Where are your stories? You have the gaul to complain about someone who wrote a story an dthen allows us to finish it, and all you can do is moan about it? Generally speaking most writers try very hard with their stories and they allow comments like yours to stand. But speaking as a writer I think that the people who do write stories have more guts than people like you who don't have any stories and don't even give any sort of reason why they don't like it, apart from a throw away line that you used. So Good wifey YOU try writing a story see how far you get with it. I know this is a fairly old story but I don't think it deserves the last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't get it!

Is it possible for any amateur author on Literotica to write a story without it being psychoanalyzed to death. These guys are the same people who can't even write a proper feedback, given the numerous spelling errors and improper sentence structure, have never submitted a story of their own, but yet have the audacity to tell the author how to write his story. Enough said.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
I'll Tell You

You should not just leave. Get up and go straight to the HR representative and report. There should already be a policy on the books. Tell them you were just assaulted. If nothing is done take it higher. I believe that would handle it. If the company doesn't address it, then they can get into trouble and you are within your rights to go to the police or a lawyer.... Now if this were my wife, I would not be taking things so lightly when she was talking to me, like he did. It would be hard for my wife to keep me from going down there. I also know that there isn't much a husband can do from the outside, unless she pointed them out to you and you beat them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My Advice to the Lovelorn Puta is to . . .

GET OVER IT, MOVE ON AND GET A LIFE.

No major or minor corporation will ever tolerate anything like this story portrays, never ever! I know this is just a story but it does give us an example of where THIS puta writer is coming from - rabid feminism. All feminists in such a work place find fault with and place blame upon all male coworkers and male supervisors for their lack of promotions, that's just the way all fems are. So puta, put up or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

This is total BS. No corporation would tolerate this sort of behavior. This would be illegal and would result in lawsuits. Actually, what I have found is that female employees tend to be clanish, go out to lunch together, get together on weekends with female (but not male) coworkers for shopping or dinner parties, etc. This winds up being a form of exclusion and discrimination that IS legal. This especially bothers me when a female supervisor acts in this manner with females that report to her. If nothing else it creates the appearance of favoritism. I've often heard female coworkers making all sorts of unprofessional remarks during chats amongst themselves, including "dumb man" jokes and the like (which are recycled "dumb blond" jokes that men long ago learned not to tell). I don't understand why this author wants to promote the idea that discrimination against women, especially crude jokes, sexual remarks, and physical contact, is common in the work place in the 21st century. It is not. It is also not true that woman are typically paid less than men, although it might appear that way if you don't consider the fact that the average man has more years of on-the-job experience than does the average woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No way ...

I enjoyed the story until the casual contact and panties scene. There is no way a woman in the work place today would permit that type of behavior. I'm from the South, where females are still called "honey". I consult for large and small firms, even in the smaller ones no one would act that way, there is too much of a risk for lawsuits. I'm not saying stuff doesn't happen, but just not like this at all. Apparently, you have decided not to continue with this story. If you do decide to continue, first re-write this with a more plausible plot. - Ttom

devildog26devildog26about 14 years ago
Didn't much care for it

The title says it all. Obviously this is intentional. Answers to the story issues are obvious to someone with management experience. So - why the dangle at the end? The story generated an unanticipated lack of appreciation for this work. It's well written just not satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Silly story...

It was actually rather intellegent or could have been had you stayed with the crude remarks. The panty incident was assault, plain and simple. The woman is an idoit, the man is an idiot.....etc.

geopri71geopri71almost 13 years ago
my advice

Every corparation may have a sexual harassment policy , but if behavior is not reported it is useless. Also upper management might just consider this boys being boys. I would suggest making recordings and keeping a journal . Have a copy for management and a copy for a lawyer.I have never worked in corparate America.I worked in Emergency services ,which is male dominated . We use to joke about our sexual harassment classes.saying it was teaching us how to harass women.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing this dud.

theFBReftheFBRefover 10 years ago
horrible husband

Yep thats me! Cause i would kill them

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago
Where's the rest of it?

You don't end a story like that. It just pisses everyone off, as the comments make clear.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Intentionally incomplete...

Yet another example of why the comments section really should be available to the readers at the start of the story...oh well...

The first thing I would suggest is taking a phone to work the next day. Evidence needs to be collected. If there is another joke on the board, it should be photographed (as should the man posting it, is possible). Also, the voice memo function should be utilized to record the day. Once this evidence is collected, it needs to be filed with HR in a formal sexual harassment complaint. There needs to be a record of atmosphere before getting a lawyer involved. The last day was assault and intimidation...plain and simple, but the legal system being what it is (along with the cronyism of "good ol boy" networks) nothing much can be done legally without indisputable proof. Now, all of this is assuming she wants to stay there. Given the level of the harassment and intimidation my first impulse would be to tell my wife to quit and work somewhere else, and then post her experiences on public sites (anonymously, of course...can't find yourself being sued for slander or libel...) such as glass door so other people are aware.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Find another employer while you sue this one!

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Be her Husband

I would have a conversation with these assholes. Remind them that they can't outrun a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rubbish!

I've worked in big and small businesses and have never seen behavior like this. None of these men should be supervisors. They are an embarrassment to our gender. Thank goodness it's only a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm physical assualt, sexual assualt, sexual harassment, where were the police?

to bad the woman isn't very smart, a recorder after the first session would have been very useful. Since she intends to go back, advice to husband seek out a divorce attorney, appears she gets wet at the idea of being the company whore.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
really bad

I've read awful stories on here and this one is easily in the ten worst.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
total bullshit

i dont know in what work place you are in, but this crap would never happen in any place ive worked. im in my 40's. i have worked non stop since i was 17. never seen this bullshit. ive seen managers and managers in training be fired for a hell of a lot less.hell one guy his name was tom brown. he was 4 levels above me. he got fired for having an affair with a women under him. neither were even married but he was still fired. maybe this shit happened in the 50's but now no chance. the H.R. dep. would rip them a new asshole. hell they would fire them and who ever hired them to.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
That's easy

Drop the phrase "sexual harassment suit" Then ask who the Human Relations Dept head is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Simple if your really are a man

My wife came home from work one day as upset as this woman was for far less. Her boss had yelled at her in front of other employees and customers. She handled herself much better than this woman as she simply walked out. When I came home she was very upset (tears). She explained her bosses (2 brothers) were "towel heads" were not used to treating women with respect. Like the stories go I'm not 6' 5" or a ninja. I'm 5' 10" about 185lbs. Spent 5 years in the Army and was now running my own construction company. My wife begged me not to go there (afraid I would get in trouble) or embarrass her more by my actions. I walked in to the business asked politely but loud enough so that everyone could clearly hear what I said that I wanted to speak the the offender.. When him and his brother approached me I explained to him that he had 2 choices. Either to call my wife and apologize or to come outside with me to the parking lot where I would educate him on how to treat my women. His brother started to babble and I gave him the same option. He picked up a phone and apologized to my wife. She returned the following day, picked up her personal items and told him what he could do to himself. The only reason she didn't do that the day before was she thought I would be upset if she quit her job. I would never expect my wife to put up with being disrespected by anyone. The dumb bitch in this case had no respect for herself and will probably suck a dick to bolster her career. And her husband is a cuck for not going there and slapping the snot out of the guy who tore her panties off. Off course I'm just a male chauvinist pig and still married to that beautiful woman for 36 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so many options

No need to worry about their respect. That ship has sailed. In the absence of respect fear is best. There are 11 assholes in the meeting. 1 has forfeited his health by touching my wife. After he is released from the hospital the rest will see where thier actions will lead if continued. As far as their crude behavior. It will be continued the next day.....so, record it. After she has their actions on tape tell them that their wives will really enjoy watching the husbands behavior if it happens again. Now I know this will make for a bad work environment, while most will respect her for standing up for herself. There are always a coup!e that won't see the light. If her husband is as pissed at this as most would be then these couple would be given a choice. 1. Whatever they pull on my wife will done twice as bad to Thiers.(anything short of touching her). For the single ones and ones that are married by don't learn. Well they will join their buddy in the hospital. They will see how painful jokes can be.

Now since they don't need the money and this company is very poor at picking executives. It would be best in the long run for her to quit and find work at a better quality employer. FYI, the panty snacher is still going to the hospital......for a while.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
There would be a lot of pain

Some legal and some physical. She wouldn't go back until the lawyers finished taking the upper management apart. Any deal would include the termination of everyone in that room. Then anyone who touched my wife, especially the one who tore her panties off her, would be very badly and permanently damaged. Of course having been in business for over 30 years, I can tell you this would never happen beyond the most facetious level. HR departments eat guys like this for lunch these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid Misogynist Writer

'Nuff said

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No credibility

No company could get away with that behavior. Even before me/too.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
NOT LW!

Perhaps ‘How To’, certainly does not belong in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsense

This story repeats the pay disparity canard. Study after study shows women are not paid less when time in the workforce, type of work, and other factors are taken into account. As for the "discrimination", it is men who are systematically discriminated again because of so-called affirmative action. It is far easier to be admitted to a school, hired, or promoted if you are a woman. Moreover, "sexual harassment" policies allow women to terrorize men in the workplace by claiming that they "feel uncomfortable". All of this applies also to blacks and other "special" kinds of people. Anyone who writes this horseshit doesn't know anything about the modern workplace. The business about the panties was just fucking stupid.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Some comments say this would never happen...

...and it true it is very rare now. But I know plenty of men who still think this way and want to behave this way, but know they can't get away with it. From that point of view, I see the legitimacy to this story.

My advice to her would be, "Forget your gender, fight with every tool you have. Bring HR into the room, have them lecture the boys, set a recorder in front of you, and promise to bring charges against the next asshole that behaves unprofessionally." It is my experience that this type of man is a frightened, insecure, half a man. Promise each of them that her husband will be having a talk with them and she will be talking with their wives. It's called "the nuclear option" and exactly what these fools require.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago

CeeeEsss

I couldn't help feel that this submission was not accurately tagged...it was more of a plea for advice from readers. I mean that's fine, but doesn't realy sit in the LW genre. As to the apparent dilemma faced by the wife, I would have recorded the conversations surrounding the sexist bullshit that was being, and the ripped panties incident could only be interpreted as sexual assault. I guess it would come down to a moral decision the wife would have to make....to become a semi-reluctant participant in on-going sexual harrassment (which could well be interpreted as condoning such behaviour) or taking the moral high ground, and resigning from her position for cause. I would take this same view if those dirtbags started the same sick behaviour with a male. They are fucking scum. The trouble with both shit and cream is they both float to the top. The trick is deciding which is which, and then what an individual is prepared to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dial 911...

and tell the emergency response coordinator you have just been sexually assaulted and require immediate assistance. Stay on the line with the coordinator until police officers are on the scene. The perpetrator, along with the creep who has your ripped panties, will go directly to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deluded

This is a complete inversion of what is happening in corporate America. The reality is that women get unearned hires and promotions and get to make false allegations about "harassment" and "discrimination" without consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She left out the part about her having intercourse obviously .

She's a whore .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
React Physically

I'd tell her the next time anyone of those pricks says or does anything remotely sexual towards her, to curl up her fist and punch him right in the nose as hard as she can.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

That is assault. 911. Hopefully, they taped the proceedings. Obviously the wimp husband will not find the guy, blacken both eyes, and break his nose for her.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Wow! I scan a lot of Literotica stories, but this was riveting and thought-provoking in the extreme, great writing.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica5 months ago

The MC should have delivered a hard, open-handed slap across the face of the pervert who assaulted her at the meeting.

Because, you know, striking the face with a closed fist could result in a "boxer's fracture" to her hand.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Welp she's fucked. But maybe there's a chance...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous