Seeking Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CeeeEsss
CeeeEsss
217 Followers

"Not yet, but I may do so." She took a deep breath, then continued. "This afternoon during a break, I made a quick trip to the restroom and returned to my seat. All eleven men were standing at the back of the room speaking quietly. I could tell they were trading jokes with each other because there was laughter, then a few moments of one man speaking, then more laughter. I'm sure you understand when I tell you the type of laughter I heard. I couldn't help it, James. I started getting wet because I knew what they were talking about, it was as if I was being stimulated, simply from hearing the way they laughed."

James sat and listened to Cathy talk. A muscle on the side of his face showed he was flexing his jaw. What kind of men was this company hiring? There was some very aggressive restructuring taking place. Was that a harbinger of growth or future failure?

"The a ... the man who sits beside me, shares the long table where I usually sit. He was almost the last one to return to his seat when the speaker walked back into the room. After the speaker had presented his portion of the program, he asked if there were any questions. I was looking across the room at someone asking a question, when suddenly the notebook in front of me and a stack of papers slid to the floor around me. I turned to pick up the notebook. It happened so fast. The man sitting beside me put his hand on my knee and said, "I'll get it," just as I was bending over. I didn't let him. I mean, I leaned over to pick up the notebook. His hand went all the way up my skirt. I was so shocked I stood and he jerked my panties down, tearing them, actually ripping them off me, and then he tossed them across the room."

"Bastard," James breathed the word and did not get a similar comment from Cathy.

"I stood there, in shock I guess, watching my panties being tossed about the room. Each man who caught them either lifted them to his nose and took a deep breath or licked the inside of the crotch."

Cathy held up her hand to keep her husband from saying anything, "When I looked the speaker had left the room. I turned to the man beside me and said in a voice he could not avoid hearing that I expected him to pick up my study materials and see they were placed in my office. I picked up my briefcase and left the room."

James was shaking his head, "And now, you still have one more day of this conference, don't you?"

"Yes. In the morning, I am going to be the first person in that room. If I must, I will stare down every man there. I have one more day of sitting in a room with eleven men who have not given me one ounce of respect." Cathy lowered her feet to the floor and sat up straight. "I have one opportunity to establish myself as deserving of the position for which I've been hired. Tell me, what do I say, or how do I prove I am not intimidated by the actions of some very immature men who do not deserve my respect?"

---------

Ah, dear reader,what advice are you going to give your wife about tomorrow's meeting? You, who love your wife and want her to succeed in her career. Please visit my bio page and leave Cathy your advice.

CeeeEsss
CeeeEsss
217 Followers
12