Seema: An Ambitious Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

"OOOOOOH, AAAHHHH!" Gangaram groaned, as Seema's shaking, warm tits touched his sensitive cock. . All he could think about was Seema's sweetly swelling curves and the way her nipples brushed over the aged head of his prick. "Now I'll just hold you tight, like this," Seema said her voice low and husky. This was turning her on too. She liked the feeling of Gangaram' huge cock between her swelling tits. It felt hot and hard and full of sexy power.

Gangaram groaned again as Seema held her wheatish tits together encasing his cock in a blazing embrace. Then he was pushing his cock up and down, fucking the lovely globes of her sweet flesh.

Seema moaned a little as Gangaram moved faster and faster. She knew exactly what she was going to do when his hard cock exploded. She was going to rub his cum all over her body like lacto-calomine. She could hardly wait to feel the tremors rush through her tits when Gangaram' prick began to pump. "THAT'S IT, Gangaram," Seema gasped, feeling much more aroused than she had thought she'd be. "FUCK MY BOOBS, HARD. SHOOT, START TO SHOOT."

This was a dream come true and there was no way that Gangaram could hold out for long. He was fucking Seema's gorgeous, quivering tits with his cock just as he had imagined. . It felt like as if his cock was enveloped in a blazing sheath of hot satin, her skin was so smooth. And every time his dirty dick top peeked out of the top of her tits, he felt her warm breath creaming against the old but still sensitive flesh.

"MMMMMM ... I THINK I CAN JUST REACH IT," Seema moaned, sticking out her heated pink tongue and giving the head of Gangaram' cock a lick as he hurtled back and forth. "MMMMMMMM. Gangaram! SHOOT IT ALL OVER ME. CUM ALL OVER MY TITS AND FACE. I'D LOVE THAT!" Seema's words were just too much for the perverted little old man.

He couldn't hold it any longer. With a howl of pure anguish, Gangaram' cock began to throb urgently. His balls tightened and pulsed and then he was shooting, splattering cum over the heated globes of Seema's breasts and aiming some of it right into her open, eager mouth!

Gangaram thought he'd never stop shooting as his cock exploded again and again. The cream shot straight out against Seema's lips and she giggled and licked, driving him wild with lusty frenzy.

She liked his helplessness.

She had planned this 'act' carefully, she did not have to suck him or allow him to fuck her, she just had to try something different to get him be 'her slave'. The bastard old man was going to remember this for sometime.

Seema got up, pulled on the dishelved saree around her and walked off the sofa set and down to the adjoining wash room. She washed quickly, changed into another set of clothes which she had brought along, clothes, a churidar -kurta, did her hair, dotted her forehead with a small 'bindi'{colour dot on the forehead} and left the office.

She reached her home and quietly slept off, no dinner that day.

She suddenly woke up to a' bang'. Seema did not know where to begin and slowly realized that her door was getting knocked and it seemed to her like a bang, slowly getting up tired and with the churidar-kurta flying all over, she reached to the door.

In front of her was Pradip, and he was with Sunanda. " Are you okay, Ma was worried that you left without saying a word. We tried calling you all through the evening and I came 3-4 times, I understand you did not tell Sunanda too where you were, What happened Seema?”

Seema was already in a horny state after the 'fatherly' tit - fuck. Her cunt was in a ripe state and Pradip was the right answer at this point of time. She lost no time and asked him to come inside. He refused saying, he had to go back soon since it was already '12' midnight and turned to say 'goodbye' when he noticed her again, she was alluring and she was enticing and she was sexy...Ooooh...he would die for one plunge and just one at that in her lovely gash.

Seema knew the hunger, she could see it in his eyes. And with Sunanda looking at both of them, Seema toyed with her necklace sensuously, twining her fingers in it, moving it between her breasts, encircling one mound with the chain, stroking her nipple through the churidar with it. She lifted the necklace to her sensual lips, parting them, letting her tongue slide out and around the black beads, plucking at it with her lips.

Sunanda grinned. She knew that this was the end of Pradip, last of the male tribe yet unconquered by Seema in Gangaram's family.

Pradip asked Sunanda to leave and closing the door from inside, took Seema in his arms, " Seema I love you, my darling, you are really beautiful I must say", and he kissed her fully on the lips, the bitch just gave him all the cooperation and in no time her kurta was off and her bra clad boobs were pressing into his chest while he was eating her lips gracefully. He was not in a hurry.

" You wanted to go home Pradip", teased Seema, Pradip was uncontrollable when he heard that and he bent forward and cupped her breast in one hand, his head bending to hers. He felt her breast swell and harden in his hand, the nipple shooting erect as their lips met again.

This time Seema's lips parted slowly beneath his, her tongue snaking out to defend against his, her lips pricking at his as he flicked the straps of her black bra off her shoulders and it fell low, exposing her now turgid breasts.

Seema was flowing with all this, the 24 year old Pradip married a month back was even now more or less a virgin, and was pouncing on her like a hungry lion. She sighed and her face became gently suffused with pleasure as he fondled one breast then the other. His head dipped, his tongue sliding down her neck.

"Seema, I am hungry for you, please become mine and be mine forever.”

What an irony, all the men in Gangaram's family wanted Seema for each of them individually, Seema was elated and really excited. She realized the real power of being a 'SLUT' as she gasped softly to his tongue snaking out as it swirled over her aureole around the nipple, flicking at it rapidly.

Pradip without hesitation slipped his middle finger between her thighs and they parted without invitation. They met no resistance and in fact were into a 'wet' crevice with her ass and pussy totally deluged in her pudgy juice, Seema had started leaking at the very thought of enjoying the last member in Gangaram's family and that gave her pussy the extra energy to juice in 'tons' without provocation.

"Mm, that's lovely," she sighed, enjoying the mouth laving on her erect boobs. "Yes ... ohhh yes ..."

Pradip first sucked on her breast gently, then became firm as she gasped, moaning loudly as his teeth and tongue rippled at her boob tips. His teeth ran across the nipple, mauling and crushing the breasts, his tongue rolled and coiled and swirled lovingly around the left erect boob in his mouth.

"Mmmmm, yes ohhhhhh yes Dipu yes..." Seema moaned softly.

Pradip was getting excited and he slid lower, while his body started warming to her caresses, Seema leaned back further, tilting he face upward as he kissed her smooth stomach and ran his tongue over her navel, massaging her thighs with his warm hands. She spread her legs and splashed wider apart as her hips arched with his head slipping even lower.

Pradip paused, his mouth inches from her bald cunt-lips and gasped as she lifted her loins and using her fingers on both the hands, let the cunt-lips open.

"C'mon my Dipu darling ... lick my cunt ...," she sprang words on him.

Pradip hadn't yet seen the pussy of Meena his own wife in the couple of fuck sessions he had with his newly married, all he had received was the 'missionary' tablet where he had just leaned forward and ' in out ' fucked his wife. He was not even sure about his wife's virginity, he did not see any blood after the first fuck.

This was heaven for him and Pradip started pulling Seema's cunt-lips open as she moaned hoarsely on his hot breath, which seared into her cunt. His tongue swiveled into the juice laden pussy juice and her head dropped forward.

Pradip used his tongue to dart in and out as it rolled in her cunt. He just enjoyed the taste and musky smell of her cunt-juice. Seema held his head and switched up and down between her thighs, moaning as it cut into her cuntal joints.

After a while Seema could not take it any more and fell on the bed with Pradip standing in front of the very bed where she had screwed Aadesh a few weeks back. Kneeling before him, Seema reached for his crotch. She moaned softly and kissed the enormous bulge through his pants. Slowly, her hands crawled up to undo the fly on his trousers and flipped it open, slowly pulling out his mammoth shaft, he wore no underwear.

Seema's lips parted hungrily and her eyes glittered with lust, her nostrils flaring. She had never imagined such a big, thicker, harder, longer cock, in her entire whoring, only one man, Deepak- a college student had a fractionally larger cock but even he had been nowhere as good in size and erection. Pradip was in a class by himself. He pulled Seema's head and with a wild groan allowed her to slide up over his body, dragging her tongue over his chest, laving it right through his dirty navel, moving back, sucking and licking his nipples, lapping at the thin cream of sweat on his body, brushing her breasts over his hard flesh. He chuckled as she straddled his hips smoothly and leaned forward on outstretched arms. Seema took his head in her arms and very quietly but surely offered her left nipple openly and lewdly to him on his lips by pressing the mammary squarely on the mouth. Pradip enjoyed the whore's attention and sucked her sweaty nipple in a frantic manner, it very clearly became apparent that Meena was yet to open up with Pradip and he remained an unsatisfied man.

"C'mon Seema my darling let me suck your other nipple," he grunted, sliding his hands up the maid's slender, superbly curved body, cupping and squeezing her generous, swollen breasts, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples. " Meena is not taking care of you , my darling Dipu, you should be totally satiated in the deluge of sex, you are married, don't worry I am there and will give you all pleasures which you would not have even dreamt" and Seema brushed the falling hair aside and shoved her other boob into the waiting mouth. That night Pradip drank the mammaries like a calf sucking on a cow's tits. He really undestood the meaning of boobs and the pleasure they could provide to a man.

Pradip finally decided he would fuck her now, he did not want to lose the lovely chance of raiding her lovely pussy. She would have to take it and he knew,being her master, that she could and would. He was well pleased with her. Older to him in age and relatively more experienced at the trade, she was an exceptionally good pussy and was a very qualified whore.

Pradip wanted to taste her pussy too, and he did that as an obeisance to the maid's lovely body before his cock invading her pussy. Seema loved being tongue-fucked, but she had never been tongue-fucked like this. Pradip's's tongue was thick and sharp,it screwed deep into her cunt, found her clit, licked it rapidly, drew back, pressed again into her cunt-flesh, probing the bald mound, tasting her flowing juices and then returned to torment her clit bud.

"Dipu darling, OHHHHHH uhh OH uh OHHHH uhh Oh yes oh yes oh god yes!" Seema was delirious and called him all sorts of name, her body flowed in her own sweat.

Pradip slid his finger into her cunt and began to finger- and tongue-fuck her simultaneously. Seema could not bear the torment and started to cry out, her face twisting and contorting in an agony of lust and suddenly his erect cock was hovering over her face. Seema knew that this was an act she had to out perform, her mouth opened and she moaned as the huge cock filled it, changing the shape of her face.

They were in a sixty-nine position .

Finally, Pradip got up from her on the bed and took her from behind, kneeling behind her and holding her hips, rocking her body back and forth before him, running and rubbing her cunt up and down the length of his long and thick cock.

Seema gasped, her mind twisting and turning as his cock filled her cunt and he went on and on and on, whacking his thighs at her buttocks, Seema could not hold herself and orgasmed as he began moving faster, fucking into her heavily, his balls slapping at her cunt-lips, his thighs bouncing off her hips and buttocks.

Beneath him, Seema was gasping and moaning with her head lifted, her face twisted as the enormous prick plunged and moved in and out of her pussy, screwing and smashing her tender crevice and enlarged clit.

Pradip's balls hit her on the buttocks as he went in and out of her cunt .

"C'mon ... take it ... take it, my darling Seema, youa re a dashing daring and a very beautiful slut ... take my cock ,Aaaaahhhh, take it you bitch, bitch! Take it, you fucking shit ... yeh ... ohhhhhhhhh good fuck fuck yes ... catch it with your cunt lips and nip it, right at the tip, yes,squeeze it harder, Seema!Aaaaahhhh! That's it ... bite it with your cunt lip slit, That's it ... fuck fuck....my darling Seema! Roll it with your lovely pussy flesh, Do it! Take it!"

Seema loved it all and loved to hear her men talk to her in which ever way while they fucked. It made her a nymho and really turned her on. She gasped and moaned, her body trembling, her breath coming in bits and pieces, spurts, her breasts and the beaded necklace flew and gazed all over in a splashing state while he swizzled his dick in her lovely cunt.

"Fuck me!" she gasped. "C'mon Dipu! Shove it in! Fuck me!"

Her cunt trembled on the invading prick's heat and she groaned and moaned, her hands lifting up to her breasts, holding and squeezing them shamelessly.

" My darling Dipu, Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes ... that's so good, Dipu, le le meri (Fuck me!)yes, Chhod mujhe (Fuck me!). C'mon! Push it all in ... ahhhhhhhhh uhhh yes oh good that's so good!", Seema came again in a gush, Pradip made her really cum. He was good for her.

Seema knew that this was her moment and she had to make the best of it, no man had made her so happy, Pradip was still holding on and had not yet climaxed even once, that turned her on really, she moaned and then gasped, chewing her lower lip as the huge penis pushed into her cuntal crevice in a deep, ruthless thrust,creaming in all the way.

"OHHHHHHHHHH uhhh yes! Oh god yes!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me Dipu yes ... ohhhh uhhh yes ... c'mon ... ghused de (push it in) in in in in again, again Dipu! Fuck me! Fuck me like a randi (slut)! Fuck me real hard! Yes, yes oh good. chhod mujhe, fuck me , yes oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!", Seema was for the first time, at the receiving end. She climaxed again in matter of minutes and was surprised to see Pradip still erect. She was exhausted and just stared blankly into his eyes. Pradip knew that he was not to succeed in bursting his balls into her pussy, at least this time. Maybe some other day.

He bent forward and shoved the cumm laden prick into her mouth and got the blow job of his life. " Raand (Slut) ...haan(yes) ", he grunted. "Chal,choos rundi,choos mere lund ko, chul oh meri raand,choos aur jorse choos, choosti rah bas!(Keep sucking, don't give up you slut)" Pradip loved the feel of her mouth on his prick, he was yet to get that pleasure at home.

The big cock emerged and vanished, glistening in the cunt cum and shining between her lovely teeth and lips. She looked lovely with the cock between her lips . She ate his cum and gave him no chance to see a single drop slip away. It was a sight to remember. She fell in love with Pradip.

She was in love with both the brothers.

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12