All Comments on 'Seinfeld Visits Literotica'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good insight

Mac, that was an interesting piece of satire. I personally enjoyed it as I am a huge Seinfeld fan. I agree to some extent about the true undertones of these big dick stories. Some of it is racism and bigotry, but lets be realistic and call a spade a spade. Whether or not black men have bigger penis' really matters nothing to me. But, it is a proven fact that Africans and their counter-parts, African-american males are in fact more athletic/muscular then their white/caucausian counterparts. It is also an indisputable fact that african americans have more fast twitch muscle fibers....and that they were selectively bred in slavery to be the strongest, fastest...etc. Just keep that in perspective because not every stereotype is an outright falsehood, some actually are rooted in facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HUH

Who are you really MacDuff and who said you had the write to anonymousely rite these vitreous yellow marks in the snow? Why do you and others hide behind those funny names? You and dem should have the guts to provide maps and home phone numbers like allyouall want the mouses too.

Then speaking of sickening tripe, this was really not too bad, except for the morality spewed between the lines.

Lastly, little verbose one, just one last recommmendation. Please learn to speel your name properly. Its either McDuck or McPrince as there aint no dukes here, just in the isles accross the pond.

Nice rant tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Seinfeld knock off

This is better than Seinfeld ever was, and from the score you can see what I thought about Seinfeld.

DyaneDyaneabout 18 years ago
A sense of humor

Besides being good in bed, you also have a sense of humor. I got a good laugh from this.

Dyane

as.STARS.FaLLas.STARS.FaLLover 17 years ago
A Little Delayed...

It took me awhile to get around to leaving commentary on this from the first time I actually read it, but I have to say it was worthy of the second read. I realize that this piece probably went over the heads of most of the Lit readers it was directed towards, but I think the rest of us have the hilarious imagery permanently embedded in our heads. I don't think I'll be able to ever forget the Grand Canyon reference. Anyway, I just stopped by to say I miss talking to you and keep up the good work. -- Nik

BarondeSadeBarondeSadeabout 17 years ago
Well Done...

Well thought out and very well done...will have to read more of your stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous