All Comments on 'Self Sub Susy Ch. 01'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Wow, how to begin

I will start by saying I love this subject of self bondage. That being said, I think you have picked the perfect "Author name" because you have put together a sweet scenario of the technical and human sides of this story for us. Using technology is tricky because it has to be believable... this is. It reminds Me of another Literotica Author. Her name is Kimnormundie and she wrote several stories back in 2008. I see there is a part 2 so I will add more after I read that. EXCELLENT so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWESOME

How much of the electronic, etc restraints is real that i can purchase for my own safety and enjoyment? i have a few ideas for myself. i'm a self bondage, bisexual crossdresser* switch that loves to go into the woods and set myself up in bondage for a while and be used by certain users that are pre-approved, ie: medically clean. And of course plenty of need for restraints at home too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1692 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES