Senior Year Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"My Goddddd!!!" Desiree shrieked when Bobby's hot cream flooded into her, transporting her to still higher plateaus of delight, "Yessssssss!!!!!! Aggggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!"

Once their passion abated, they sat there, Desiree atop Bobby, his penis, softening, still in her clutching opening.

"God, Desi, you are really something!" he whispered. "You are so special!"

"You're pretty fantastic yourself!" Desiree replied and covered Bobby's his lips with hers. She wished this night didn't have to end. She wriggled her bottom against him, and could feel his cock starting to grow hard again and swell back into her.

Bobby felt the reinvigoration of his cock, too. God! He knew taking Desiree home was a good idea, but had no idea the trip would turn out this wild.

"Bobby, you...you're getting hard again!" Desiree whispered. The sensations she got as his swelling organ began filling her were turning her on again. She wanted him again!

"I...Oh, God!!!" Bobby moaned as his cock continued to inflate, "Look what you're doing to me!"

"I...I want you again!" Desiree said, her motions becoming more urgent. "Please! Do me again!" She began rocking her hips, and felt his growing pole again move around inside her.

"God!!! I don't believe this!" Bobby groaned as his shaft once more plunged in and out of Desiree's willing body. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

When Desiree began bouncing up and down on him, Bobby watched her petite breasts dance, then he captured the bounding globes with his hands. Desi was incredible! Wild feelings again coursed through him.

Desiree loved the way Bobby was squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. Shocks of delight raced through her, forming a wild, churning bundle of ecstasy deep inside her.

"I'm gonna come!!!" she crooned. "Oh, God, Bobby! I'm gonna come again!"

"Go ahead, Desi!" Bobby cried, gripping her breasts even tighter, thrusting his hips off the seat of the car. "Come! Come for me!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg aggggaiinnnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! It feels so gooooooodddd!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" Desiree squealed. Her body shook from the force of her second orgasm and Bobby's ardent invasion.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned, spurting into Desiree again, joining her in experiencing ecstasy.

When they finished, they knew they'd shared all the sex they had time for. Desiree kissed Bobby, then slid off his lap. They struggled into their clothes and sat there, necking, for a few moments longer. Finally Bobby slid under the steering wheel again.

Desiree sat half-way across the seat. She felt Bobby's hand on her arm, tugging her to him. His lips covered hers and his tongue dove into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss.

When the kiss was over, Bobby started the car, backed out of the grove, and headed for the main road.

"Want to go out some time?" he asked.

Desiree was thrilled that Bobby wanted to go out with her. "Sure..." she said and looked at him. The night was bright, so she could see the smile on his face. She was thrilled at the prospect of being with him again. Tonight had been fantastic! God, she couldn't wait until she could be with him again! "I can't wait!" She clutched his arm, pressed against him, and kissed him on the cheek.

Too quickly, they arrived at her house. Desiree slid over and opened the door.

"Desi?" Bobby said.

She turned and bent down to look at him. "Yes?" she said.

"Soon," he said, "I'll call you real soon."

"I'll see you in school next week," Desiree said. Smiling, she closed the door and walked to her house. She shivered a little when she thought about how wonderful what they'd just done had been.

Bobby waited in front of the house until Desiree was inside. He loved the way her pretty bottom swayed when she walked away from him. He would definitely call her soon. He put the car in gear and drove off, whistling.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12