Sensual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back and closed her eyes as the exquisite pleasure radiated through her core. She could feel him hard and full inside her while his hands caressed her bent thighs. She played with her breasts, fondling and squeezing and pinching her nipples. Opening her eyes she watched him as he thrust up to meet her own forward pushes. He was watching her play with her breasts then his cock being devoured by her hungry pussy. Then he looked into her eyes. She saw desire and tenderness and maybe she saw love too.

Looking into one another's eyes was always a catalyst for their passion, whether just holding hands or cuddling or when making love, it always opened a gateway to the next level. She felt it again. His hands switched to her hips and held her tightly. His thrusts gained in force and tempo and she flung herself forward so her arms took the weight of her body. He was taking control now, which wasn't her intention, but she didn't care. He was inside her and holding her and it felt wonderful

He slammed hard and fast into her, bouncing off the bed with his exertions. She was incredibly wet. She could hear the squelching of her juices as his cock pumped back and forth. She could feel her breasts swinging wildly from side to side and knew that the sight of that would only be increasing his ardour. She sensed, without really hearing, that she was making a noise, a low quiet, but almost constant groan. This, she knew too would be turning him on. He would grunt and moan loudly the more turned on he became, and the more natural sounds of pleasure she made, the louder his became also. He was groaning now, and gripping her hips tightly.

It happened suddenly. Almost without warning, that familiar, intense sensation emanating from her core, growing and pulsing. His even rhythmic thrusts, her perfectly synchronised rocking, were combining in that most wonderful way. He must not stop now...he must not reduce the intensity or the force...he must not change his rhythm or his angle or anything at all. Just keep going, keep going, and keep going. The feeling was exquisite, overwhelming, and uncontrollable...her muscles tensing, tightening...anticipating that moment of release. It came...she came, in waves of pulsing, bursting sensation, radiating from deep within her and flowing in tsunamic waves to the tips of her extremities. She felt her pussy tremor in its release and the muscles of her thighs and stomach fluttered and rippled. One huge release followed by pulses, aftershocks of pleasure.

She collapsed upon his chest, panting and deliciously spent. Gasping apologies too, though neither she nor he were quite sure for what. Her head lay on his shoulder, her face buried into his perspiring neck, breathing the scent of him, feeling his heart pounding against hers. He held her tightly, at first, gradually lessening his hold as her spasms subsided and as their breathing stabilised. Then he caressed her back. Too softly at first, tickling her and making her giggle, then with a sensual, confident pressure.

She didn't want to move. He was still inside her. Still erect and loaded with an almost menacing power. He had not enjoyed his orgasm yet and she wanted him to, but she also wanted nothing in the world to change for a while. No movement, no sound. He seemed to understand that and was content to hold her to him and feel her breathing return to normal. Just the slow, smooth sensuality of his caress was permitted. She'd allow him that; she'd always have a need for that. She felt his penis gradually shrink, still inside her, but now restful and undemanding.

He kissed her head softly as they lay in silence and ran his fingers through her hair once more. She closed her eyes and lost herself in his scent and touch. How long they lay like that she wasn't sure, but eventually she began to feel the chill of her cooling perspiration on her back and also worried that she must be crushing him with her entire weight on him still. She rolled off him, his penis at last slipping out, and lay alongside him. Her head resting on his chest and one leg hooked over one of his.

She was tired now. The hours of nocturnal wakefulness and the physical activity of their love-making had caught up with her eventually. She may have slept, but she didn't think so. Maybe she just dozed for a few minutes. However, she felt a movement on the bed beside her and realised that he was climbing back on. He must have left her at some point. She was on her stomach, in a similar position to that which she had first encountered him this morning. It was still a gloomy light, so she guessed not much time could have passed.

He straddled her calves and gently stroked her smooth thighs, running his fingers down the backs and sides. She wanted to feel his touch on her inner thighs, but her legs were together and she was unable to move them because of him being straddled over her. She knew that she had to be patient. He was an unhurried lover and one that instinctively seemed to know how to please her, so she settled into her pillow and resolved to wait and see what he had in mind.

Before long his attentions progressed from her thighs to her arse. He was very much an 'arse-man' and had lavished lots of attention on hers before. She knew he loved its full and firm roundness. He liked his women curvy, not skinny, at least when it came to bottoms. He would constantly be touching and stroking hers, not just during sex, but when they were out too; subtle and discreet fondles and squeezes when letting her pass first through a door, or travelling up an escalator, for example. She even wore a dress when they last went out, whilst she is usually found always in jeans, as she wanted to tease him and encourage him to touch and look even more!

He laid his hands on her arse, almost reverentially cupping her cheeks, smoothing his hands over their entire surface. He squeezed gently to remind himself of their texture and firmness and this in turn developed into a soothing massage, not just of her buttocks, but her hamstrings too and around the dimples of her lower back that he professed to finding so cute.

She sighed into her pillow as she felt his fingers deftly easing the muscles around her posterior. His touch wasn't at all sexual, apart from the very act of him touching her naked bum, but gentle and soothing. She'd been on her feet most of the night and these muscles that he was massaging were tighter and more tired than she'd realised. However, whether it was the clearly sexual context, or the nearly orgasmic relief of her weary muscles, she soon found herself becoming aroused by his touch. She could feel her pussy tingling and begin to moisten with her juices.

His touch soon became more suggestive, his fingertips slipping into the small space between her thighs where her skin is softer and smoother. She wanted to part her thighs further for him, but the presence of his own thighs prevented her. However, she could feel his fingers barely touching the outer lips of her pussy, sending sparks of desire to her core. She wanted and needed more. She wanted to feel him inside her once more. Her lips parted easily under the light pressure of his middle finger, allowing the tip to glide along the wet length of her before teasing her tight entrance. She gasped as it slid so easily inside her.

She pushed her arse up to meet his finger, but he didn't attempt to press further inside her. Instead he withdrew the tip and traced a line delicately between her buttocks. She could feel its ticklish wetness as it flicked over her anus and continued up to tickle the top of her cleavage. She giggled aloud at his cheekiness.

He then lifted his weight off her calves and bent forward until his face was above her bottom and breathed lightly over the wet trail he had just created. Goosebumps immediately flushed over her buttocks and she felt her pussy pulse and moisten. She was still smiling at his cheekiness when he surprised her by travelling the same path again, but this time with his tongue. The delicious firm, wet pressure of his smooth tongue between her cheeks made her shudder involuntarily and then gasp aloud as its tip flirted with her anus.

He'd never done that to her before! And it felt good! Good in a naughty, illicit, but wanting more kind of a way! She couldn't help herself press against his tongue and even the shock to herself of what she was doing, didn't lessen her curiosity for more. He teased her further, flicking his tongue over her tight hole and parting her buttocks with his hands, then blowing lightly over his wet saliva trail. Again the goosebumps flushed across her arse and again she felt her pussy tingle with need and want.

He now switched attention to her pussy, keeping her cheeks stretched apart, and with her arse held as high as her containment would allow he was able easily to suck her protruding lips and slide his tongue effortlessly between them. She moaned and buried her face into the pillow as he licked and probed her pussy. She pressed her arse against his face, eager for him to push deeper inside her.

But he stopped and instead nibbled her buttocks. She felt a squeal escape from her lips at this exquisite new sensation. His lips suckled her firm buttocks, his teeth nibbling and nipping! She writhed against his active working mouth, wanting more, but at the same time finding the ticklish, erotic sensation almost unbearable, until at last he returned to her pussy and delved as deeply as he could with a stiff tongue, making her moan loudly.

He stopped abruptly, and she felt him shifting forward until his head was above hers, his weight supported on straight arms either side of her shoulders. She felt his thighs either side of hers. Then his stomach slid against her buttocks, his hard thick cock nestling along her crack. Her heart was thumping in her chest as the weight of his upper body came to rest against her back.

He swept her hair of her shoulders and softly kissed the back of her neck. She sighed deeply as she sensed him breathing in her fragrance then felt his lips so softly against her neck once more. Small, delicate kisses brushed her nape and between her shoulder blades, then drifted slowly over her soft shoulders. Goosebumps erupted down her upper arms as he nibbled the side of her neck.

As he lay on top of her, he took her hands in his. He kissed her softly on the cheek and again along her neck until his lips were beside her ear. She felt the goosebumps again as he breathed softly over her ear and gasped as he flicked delicately with his tongue. Her stomach fluttered and she felt her pussy tingle when he nibbled and sucked on her lobe. He whispered that she was beautiful and she clasped his hands more tightly.

His delicate kisses continued as she lay with her eyes closed, holding tightly onto his hands, loving the intimacy of his closeness and the sensations coursing over her body. She could feel his cock firm and hot between her buttocks and loved the way that every now and again as he kissed and moved against her, his cock would slide against her. She felt it was a hard and insistent erotic presence competing with the romanticism of his kisses and softly whispered compliments. Competing, but not in an unwelcome way. She adored his sensuality and his gentle romantic nature, but he was also a passionate and erotic man and the anticipation of having his cock inside her, was a constant, exciting thrill.

She wriggled her bum against him as he pressed against her to kiss her back and he responded by rocking his hips ever so gently. His cock slid a few centimetres back and forth between her cheeks. She wriggled again and he lifted his hips slightly to enable his cock to move more freely. His tip now teased firmly along her cleavage and he bit the back of her neck. As she gasped, he lifted his hips further and allowed the tip of his cock to press against her pussy. Slowly and insistently, he applied more pressure. His cock was nudging her lips, parting them slowly, inevitably, as he continued to push.

She sighed and tried to lift her bum towards him. He pushed again. Her pussy slowly opened to him, wet and wanting. Her closed thighs tightened the grip of her pussy on his cock as he gradually penetrated her. He could hear her sighs as centimetre by centimetre he joined with her until at last his groin was tight to her arse.

Briefly they lay like that, with his cock throbbing and pulsing deep inside her and her pussy clenched tight around him, before he withdrew slowly until his crown was barely inside her. Equally slowly he pressed against her again. She gripped his hands tightly as again and again he pushed his length inside her. Slowly increasing his pace, her juices lubricated his shaft, allowing him to slide easily now. Her buttocks were firm and teasing against his stomach. His thighs held hers in their embrace, keeping the grip on his cock wonderfully tight despite her juices abundantly coating him and leaking onto her thighs.

She pushed her bum up to meet his thrusts. Harder now. His stomach slapped against her arse. Faster and faster. His face was against hers. His breath was heavy and his groans increasingly loud and guttural. Her breathing was sharper and shorter, occasionally emitting higher pitched gasps as he thrust into her.

She could feel his movements becoming more and more frantic as he pounded against her. She could feel his cock so hard and thrusting so deep inside her. She gripped his hands as tight as she could. Her orgasm was approaching and she willed him to unleash those feelings inside her once again. She called his name and he groaned in response and thrust harder still. She announced her approaching orgasm with breathless gasps and felt her body shudder uncontrollably as it rippled through her, moments before he cried out, and exploded inside her. His body jerked rigidly and thrust 3, 4, 5 final times against her buttocks and spurting his cum deep into her, before at last collapsing against her.

They lay silently again, each enjoying their own personal orgasmic afterglow and the intimacy of their close proximity. At last he lifted his face from her shoulder and she twisted her neck as far as she could towards him, and they kissed. She surprised herself by whispering to him again that she loved him, but this time in the knowledge that he could hear and was listening. She felt a final wave of pleasure flood over her as he throatily whispered back that he loved her too.

12