Sensual Thunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered the way she had been pleasuring herself and became slightly flustered. She broke the kiss and gave him slightly self-conscious smile. His eyes were full of desire, and before she could say anything, he put his arm around her and moved her decisively to the side of the chaise.

All his carefully laid plans nearly went out the window when she turned in his arms and began to kiss him. Kissing her in any kind of serious way always caused a rush of lust in him. He didn't know what it was about it or about her, but when their lips met strange and wonderful things happened in his heart and in his body. His cock was throbbing so badly, he just had to reach around and pull her against him to gain a bit of relief. Despite the delightful pressure of her body against him, he managed to engage his brain enough to recognize a chance to expand on the game she had been playing earlier with the wind. He held her tightly enough to lift her slightly, knowing that her ass, and probably more, was now exposed to the open air. When she broke the kiss, looking a bit flustered, he was ready. He didn't give her time to react to anything. He put his arm around her and steered her to the side of the chaise, then pressed into her so that she had no choice but to sit down.

As she sat, he dropped to a crouch before her and lifted her leg, forcing her to turn and lay back on the chaise. One of her feet was still on the ground; the other was up on the chaise, knee bent, leaving her womanhood openly exposed. She started to protest, but he didn't give her any time to object. He put one knee on the ground for balance and lowered his mouth to her sweet wetness.

When she felt his tongue part her swollen flesh and begin making long sweeps from her opening to her clit, she relaxed into the chaise cushion with a moan she couldn't suppress. Gone were any thoughts about the neighbors, the storm, him nearly catching her pleasuring herself or anything at all really. She was lost in the sensation of his tongue caressing her most intimate places. She had been aroused for so long that his touch brought shivers of pleasure and relief so intense that there was no fighting it. Her hips lifted to meet his mouth and she shifted slightly on the chaise to lay more comfortably. She opened her legs and willingly exposed herself to him. She felt his hands slide under her to cup her ass and hold her to him. God, she hoped he wasn't going to stop any time soon. She was almost unaware of her hands moving to play gently with her nipples as her hips began their familiar easy thrusting motion. She just couldn't hold still....he made her feel so good. His tongue explored every fold of her, licking from her clit to her opening and back in seemingly endless rounds of pleasure. When she felt him probe her opening with his tongue, she pressed toward him, encouraging him to taste as much of her as he could. She felt his hands tighten on her ass as he held her to his hungry mouth. His tongue made another quick trip up to her clit, and then slid past her opening and down toward her anus. She had a fleeting thought about the nice soak she'd had in the tub and surrendered to the pleasure of his tongue teasing her ass.

He was way beyond careful planning now. He wanted to eat her alive. He loved the taste and smell of her. When he heard her moans of pleasure, saw her hands moving to tease her nipples and felt her hips begin their easy thrusting he knew that she was beyond stopping, too. He relished the feel of her smooth skin on this tongue. God, she was so wet. He buried his tongue inside her, feeling her press into him. She was so sweet and clean, he just had to have more of her. He gave her clit a quick lick and then ran his tongue past her opening and down to tease her anus. She moaned and bucked with increasing abandon as he licked and probed. He knew what she liked, and was gratified when she began to thrust more urgently as she climbed toward her climax. He shifted his attention back to her clit, closing his lips around it to suck gently. His tongue lapped over the hard little button in his mouth and soon he felt her stiffen. Her back arched and her breathing became ragged. Her hand came to rest on his head -- her signal to keep doing what he was doing because she was going to cum. He held her to him, her gasps and moans filling his ears, blending with the wind. When her breath caught in her throat, he pressed a little harder with his tongue and she began to moan and shudder as the waves of pleasure broke over her. She thrust against him with each pulse of pleasure and he stayed right with her until she began to relax and come back to earth.

Before she had time to gather her wits, he moved to lean over her and kiss her with lips still damp from her sweet juices. Her hand reached for him and found his hard cock, caressing it lightly through the fabric of his boxers. Her touch was gentle despite the passion raging through her. She knew just how to drive him crazy. He eased the back of the chaise to a more horizontal position without breaking the kiss. He groaned into her mouth as he felt her hand slip inside his boxers and close around his bare skin. He continued kissing her, loving the feel of her hand on his cock and her lips on his.

When he couldn't stand it any longer, he broke the kiss and stood to quickly remove his T-shirt and boxers while she gazed hungrily up at him. He returned to the chaise forcing her to scoot over and make room for him to lay next to her. It was a tight fit, and she moved to lay nearly on top of him, leaning down to kiss him deeply. Her robe was open now, the tie hanging forgotten. He nudged her with his arm to coax her into straddling him just in front of his raging hard cock. He felt her wetness on his lower belly and his cock throbbed, bumping insistently against her ass.

"I want to be inside you" he murmured against her lips.

She reached around and guided him into her warm wetness.

She slid slowly onto his hard cock, feeling every millimeter as he entered her. She was as eager to have him inside of her as he was to be there. She sat up in order to take every bit of him into herself. His hands slid over her shoulders, dislodging her robe and moved to cup her full breasts. As he teased her nipples, she began to move slowly on him, savoring the invasion of his hard cock. The stimulation to her nipples made her clit throb and she moaned with the pleasure of every movement. She was vaguely aware of her robe sliding down her back to pool near her ass. Just as she began to feel it intrude between her ass and his body, his touch disappeared from one breast and she felt the robe slide sideways across her ass and away. Now all she felt was him and the touch of the wind.

The feel of the wind on her bare torso was incredible. It was like someone running their hands lightly over every inch of her skin. She was transported to a place she'd rarely been in all her years as a woman. Her whole world narrowed to the boundaries of her body and the pleasure building inside her. Time seemed to stand still as she lost herself in the feeling.

As he slid the robe off her shoulders, baring her torso to the wind he hoped that she wouldn't notice that she was now naked.....outdoors.....astride him in the most intimate way possible. Her eyes were closed as she moved slowly on him, grinding down to send ripples of pleasure up from her clit. He could feel the warm wetness where their bodies joined and he knew that most of it was hers. The silky warmth wrapped around his cock alternated with brief moments of coolness as the wind found the moist places. He felt her robe intrude between his thighs and her delicious ass and quickly grabbed it and slid it off onto the ground beside the chaise. There wasn't even the slightest pause in her rhythm as she rode him. If anything, her movements were increasing in pace and urgency.

He looked up at her, and the sight took his breath away. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she focused on the pleasure she was feeling. Her nipples were rock hard, partly from his attentions, partly from the wind. Behind her, in the sky, he could see flashes of light in the clouds and he heard thunder rolling over head. It was as though Mother Nature was rising to an explosion of her own along with the two of them. He was grateful to note that the lightning wasn't the jagged forks that would pose potential danger and that the thunder was a pleasant rumbling and not loud cracks directly overhead. He didn't want this to end just yet.

Her hands rested on his chest for balance and he felt them tense as she began to move more quickly on his cock. He loved it when she grabbed onto him as her pleasure grew. Sometimes after a particularly intense orgasm, she would suddenly realize that she was gripping his chest and apologize and ask if she'd hurt him. She never could seem to understand that he felt like a king when making love with him made her a bit wild. He'd just grin and tell her that it didn't hurt a bit even if he'd end up feeling a bit bruised for the next two days. The small pain was always a pleasant reminder of their passion. At the rate she was going, he was going to have a reminder of this adventure for a bit longer than normal!He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen her reach this level of abandon.

His hands moved to grip her hips as he began to thrust up to meet her. He could feel his balls tightening as his own orgasm began to build within him. She was riding him hard by now, her breathing ragged, her heavy breasts bouncing each time their bodies met with a wet slap.

Just as he was beginning to wonder if he could hold out long enough for her, the clouds opened up and rain poured down on their naked bodies. She started, eyes flying open, startled by the cool water drenching her skin and her movement on him stopped.

He could see in her eyes that she was torn between heading into the house like a sensible person and finishing what she was so close to finishing. The sight of her with rain pouring onto her naked skin was too much for him. He gripped her hips to keep her from dismounting and began to thrust into her with hard, deep thrusts. It took all of three thrusts for her to surrender to their mutual passion. Her eyes closed again and she leaned forward a little, making it easier for them to shift to a fast rhythm that would carry them both over the edge. She bucked back onto him, their bodies slapping together, both of them groaning with pleasure and panting with effort.

She couldn't believe he wanted to continue with rain pouring down, but the urgency of his thrusts and his tight grip on her hips left no doubt in her mind. She eagerly leaned forward enough to make it easier for him to thrust into her and matched her motions to his. She could feel him harden and swell inside her as he neared his climax. She heard herself saying, "Yes, yes, yes", with every thrust. He gave three especially hard quick thrusts and then buried himself deep inside her. She felt his cock throbbing as he came and that was enough to send her over the edge. Their moans mingled as they ground together with every wave of pleasure. He could feel each pulse of her pleasure as a gripping sensation on his cock and he groaned loudly with the pleasure of it. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him as they shuddered together in the pouring rain.

12