All Comments on 'Serendipity'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 12 years ago
ITS still gay

Oral sex between men still makes it gay sex. Its not a fetish .. It makes the person bisexual. Posting this under fetish sigh moves on to the REAL fetish stories

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Don't worry, it doesn't rub off!

Jesus Debbie! I described what the story was about in the Description area, as well as at the top of the story. If you don't like the idea of a man sucking another man's cock, why did you read it AND take the time to comment on it?

There is a very active discussion in the FETISH Forum section of this site regarding straight men who have a fantasy for, or have engaged in cock sucking. They are not gay. They have no desire to kiss a man, or have a loving relationship with a man, but rather, just want to worship and enjoy another man's cock. This is what makes it more of a fetish.

And since this story is trending in the mid 4-star rating, it appears there's more people that agree with the placement of the story, than with your objection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious

I have never really thought about MM...sucking another male cock until my girlfriend brought it up as one of her fantasy's.

But now I am wanting to experience it for the first time...explore it.

I'm hard right now..might have to release myself...

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 12 years ago
WOW

Great story and thanks for making me feel so special. The mention was much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot...

this was very hot to me...like the build up....exploring leading up to oral...I'm thinking the same mr Briggs...hmmmm

kirstymiakirstymiaabout 12 years ago
I actually enjoyed it.

At first I was not thinking I would like this read.

Half way through I was hooked.

The end I was completely turned on.

Well worded and kept me on tender hooks.

Loved it and it didn't matter it was a guy wanting to suck a cock.

Great story but very wet know

-x-

light67light67about 12 years ago
Well done

Absolutely loved this. The references to Mr.Briggs and the best Lit. board were fun, and a hot story. Time for me to go read more of your works. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!

Came hard and licked it up. Thanks.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
More,,,,,

Looking fwd to john's "tomorrow" Thanks again,,,

WaxmeWaxmealmost 9 years ago
Well crafted

You are really a gifted writer. Great build up and climax (pun intended)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total fantasy but the sort of fantasy I find myself Wanking over, a well written story it is a shame you never continued it. I have to say your character has pretty much the exact feelings I have towards Cock Sucking, personally I Sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager and still enjoy Sucking Cock as I approach 65, however I have never had any attraction to Men, at times I wished I did and taking things further is something I am still interested in, however it just never seems to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous