Service Before Self

Story Info
You improve a submissive cadet's military discipline.
3.4k words
4.21
18.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's lights out. I'm exhausted. Though I would be able to fall asleep the second my head landed on the soft feather, cool pillow I long for a shower. Quietly I gather my things and slip into the ladies latrine. The space is wide open. I feel free. Free of time schedules, my senses relax from constant state of awareness I need to bare to get my job done. My breaths are deep, my heart slows, my muscles relax. I set my towel on the rack and undress myself. I let down my hair and step into the shower. The showerhead is broken therefore a constant stream of water flows down. The pressure of it massages my back. I put my face directly into the stream and let the water run down my chest, between my cleavage, to my toes. My stress melts away.

You pace the dark hall in the male bay. The boys bore you. You hear snickering and whispers in bay one but you do not much feel like doing anything about it. No one else would notice. Everyone was sleeping and if they weren't then they out in town at the nearest restaurant relaxing their selves. You were nominated to stay behind to make sure no one caused any trouble. Your boots make knocking sound as you head toward the female bay. All is quiet for the most part. The only things audible are the fans running and with swish of your pressed BDU. You hear another noise-faint though distinct. It grows louder as you walk towards the latrines. It is definitely water running. You complete your rounds first. With your red flashlight you are discreet and monitor behavior as well as look for who has the nerve to be out of bed. You get to bay three. You look along the right side...nothing, just an obnoxious snoring girl filling the room with nonsense. You search the left wall, ah-ha. An empty bed. Covers not even flutter kicked. You shine the dim light on her footlockers name tag-"Leoni, Nikki" it reads. You feelings towards this are mixed. Both disappointed and-yet intrigued. You back out of the room and head to find me.

The door to the bathroom opens quietly. Steam brushes past your face. You walk towards the shower I am in; I am distracted and do not hear you. You step over my clothes and open the first shower curtain. The floor is soaked you can see my arms soapy, with conditioner, reach out up and smooth my hair to rinse. You wait a moment and I turn and soak my face. You get a glimpse of me and proceed to ever so slowly peel back the curtain to see more. My eyes are closed; I do not notice.

You decide not to barge in on me on account of the fact I may instinctively scream. Instead you step backward out of between both curtains. Once out, you call my name very sternly. I freeze, for I was just thinking of you, my eyes flutter open. You call me again, quieter this time and tell me, "Front and center."

"But Sir?" I begin to ask inquiringly, but you cut me off and demand it once more.

I turn off the faucet and wring out my long brown hair. You hear all of this and wait patiently I step out and wrap my hanging blue towel around me, holding it at the back. Reluctantly I slide back the curtain all the way, my head down, and I step in front of you.

"Yes Sir?" I ask. You give me a speech about why I think this is okay, how unsatisfactory I am etc. "I'm sorry Sir," I begin but you snap at me about standing at attention when I talk to you. I reach around, tuck in my towel to the front and leave my arms to my sides. You continue. More yelling-only so loud as I can hear you.

"I'm really disappointed," you say. "I saw massive potential in you and you pull this."

My eyes drop. "I'm sorry to have disappointed you Sir, I always have been. I will try and make it up to you Sir," I say partly due to my affection for you and because I know I've screwed up.

"Will you? How do you suppose to do that?"

"I'm not sure Sir," I drop my head lower.

"Do you want me to show you how?" you reply.

My heart skips. "Yes Sir," I say completely ignorant of what I just got myself into.

You swiftly un-tuck my towel and let it drop to my feet. Your eyes devour me. Only the steam keeps me warm now and my nipples convey this. I have goose-bumps all over my body. Your stare doesn't help either. My mind is riveted. I catch your eyes with mine. Your eyes stay firmly locked as you reach out your hand. You run your fingertips over my shoulders, down my spine, on my breasts and stomach making sure to keep away from my pussy. I shiver; more goose-bumps.

Abruptly you pierce the silence with an order, "Leave everything and follow me." I look at you with a confused expression and glance down. You roll your eyes, "Yes you can bring your towel." You and I tip toe through the dim hall towards the front door. We emerge into the darkness and shoot out into the mildly cool night rounding the building t the male bay.

You open the door for me and rush me into the "FTO Bat Cave". You push the massive fans in front of the door quickly. They shouldn't be back for a while but you know we should not take chances. My heart beats fast and you take my hand and lead me to one of the back corners. You have me sit on the second to last bed on the left side. My hair drips down into my cleavage and you stare for a second. We are isolated now you fully realize. You can do what you want to me. The doors are secured and not one person knows what we are up to.

You slip off your jacket and flop it over the beds end.

A burst of energy floods you.

You rush at me and your face lays me down. We kiss passionately and continue to as you run your hands over my toweled body. My heart pounds my chest harder. You feel this on your palm and cuff your fingers under my towel's knot soon to feel my warm skin. I feel you too and moan quietly underneath you when your grip on my breast grows tight. You slide your hand down my leg and I gasp when I feel your light touch on my clit. I bite my lip to suppress anymore sound. You kiss my neck and stop. You have gotten ahead of yourself.

You get up, keep your cool, and say, "I apologize. This is not how you should be taught. Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod. "Then you need to listen to me clearly. Are you paying attention to Cadet Leoni?"

You ask because my stare has wandered from your eyes to your strong presence. Being so short and sitting on the bed, measurably you overpower me.

"Do as I say exactly...understood?"

"Alright," I reply confusedly. In a snap you bend down a little and grab the back of my head and hair.

"It is 'Sir' from this point on Cadet Leoni." Your grip was a little too hard. I tear up a little but suck it up and blink it away.

"Yes Sir," I look determinedly in your gorgeous eyes. You kiss my lips Still holding on you tell me to suck your cock. I look directly at the bulge and head my hands to the button and the zipper above it. I slip them down to your ankles-you loosen your grip to allow this. My nipples are hard and brush your knee as I go down. When I return, so does your hand to my hair your fingers entangled. Your right hand caresses my breast.

"Permission to begin Sir?" I ask as I look up at you.

"Yes Cadet Leoni, you may suck my cock."

I do the same to your boxers and I did to your pants. I wait until my mouth is in position to examine what you have given to work with. Upon seeing you, I immediately imagine you fucking me. Second thought that comes to mind is 'I hope it will fit'. I stare up at you and take you into my mouth. Slowly I slide you deeper but then I take you out and lick my lips. I can taste you already. I lick both my palms and wrap my hands around you. Twisting them in opposite directions I implant the rest of your dick in my mouth, swirling my tongue and sucking on your head. Yes I am enjoying this. Soon after I begin to show off and really please you. I let my right hand drop to your balls and lightly finger them with little squeezes here and there. Your cock is soaked with my saliva and so I squeeze my hand up and down smoothly. My mouth follows and stretches the length it goes down each pump. On the last one my lips tighten and my squeeze increases pressure and I shove you into my throat as far as I can go. You moan and tell me 'Again' but I am lost in pleasing you. My hand begins to work your cock harder and I make tender licks and kisses all up and down your shaft. This pleases you, and momentarily you forget you have given me an order. I suck you in a pace that's quicker now and getting more so. But I am not deep- throating you. I will soon but you grow impatient. With every extension down your cock you wait for my lips to graze your pelvis and for the warmth of my throat completely engulfing you but it does not come. My pace gets quicker. Not long after you've thought this through your patience wears out. You try to interrupt my again from ravaging your cock. Ignorance. My mind is wrapped around your hard smooth dick penetrating my mouth at all, and how this could be happening to me. Your large demanding hand takes over now and pulls my hand away from your dick. The other shoves my small throat all the way to your pelvis before I can barely take a breath. You entangle your fingers again. I do not gag- this surprises you. Five seconds go by and my need to breathe causes me to react. The back of my throat spasms over your head, giving you the ultimate high. You pump out of my throat and I breathe for a little you but slam back into my mouth. This time the gag is fierce. You do not much care but you let me go a couple seconds later. Both your pre-cum and my drool had you saturated. I can taste you in the back of my throat. I gasp and take long deep breaths. Your hand jerks my head to look up at you.

"I don't like show-offs," you say. "I know you were being one because you did not obey the command I gave you right away like we agreed."

"I'm sorry Sir. What was it Sir?"

"To deep throat me again Cadet Leoni. Are you going to listen to me?"

"Of course, I'm sorry Sir."

"Yes you will be if this keeps up." I look up at you, my brown eyes a little teary from before. Your thumb caresses my cheeks and wipes them away. With my eyes I ask again. You nod. My mouth lets you penetrate it and I slide completely down your shaft, my nose hitting your stomach. You moan just a little, barely audible. I come up and suck on your head licking the very tip softly and continue deep throating you. My pace quickens and my hands that are resting on my knees move to your thighs. With my nails I scrape your skin giving you goose-bumps. My hair is now drying a bit and you run your fingers through it, petting me. My hands move to stroking your balls, and holding onto your thighs and ass for balance. From you view you watch my head ascend and descend on your dick. My long hair drapes down my back and over my shoulder. My breasts slightly bounce nipples still hard and cold.

All the sensations of your sight and the sound of my slurping and sucking mixed with the physical touching starts to get to you. I move my attention to you feeling my flattened tongue fully all over your cock. My tongue is smooth and warm against your dick and it presses against your hardness. All this time, you have kept your composure making me work for your satisfaction. It becomes hard for you now that I've gone back to deep throating you. Your muscles tense, knees weaken and your breaths turn into moans. Your abdominal region contracts at my every touch now. I am in control. Your moans get louder and electricity likens the way the sounds run down my spine. My pussy gets moist and starts to ache. I begin to hum and moan as your cock fills my throat. You hear them; they get you harder still, but your role as Master kicks in.

"Stop," you say, "I don't wish to cum yet." I stop for a second but continue because of how badly I want you to, need you to cum. Your spine tingles and you moan loudly, feeling the pressure of an orgasm. The pressure mounts as I suck. "Stop it!" you yell again and you raise your hand to me. Reluctantly I stop. You are mad now. You lunge at me and I turn to escape whatever it is you are about to do to me. Your right hand reaches out and digs into my side laying me flat against the bed. You pull my arms to my back so if I were to try to get away it would be very painful for me. You set yourself up to penetrate me and let go of my arm. In place of that your left arm yanks my head back and your other hand squeezes my tits.

"You've done it again Cadet Leoni." You shove your cock into my incredibly tight pussy. It turns out I did have a reason to wonder if it would fit. Despite my natural slipperiness my pussy still adjusts to accommodate you and it hurts. You jolt into me to push it further still. I grunt in pain but it is ignored. "I thought you'd be totally compliant but you've proved me wrong. My neck is exposed and you just now notice I am wearing my choker. This turns you on more. You fuck me brutally. I whisper 'ow' and you react by talking in my ear. "I don't want to hear it. This is what you wanted right? This is what you had in mind?"

"Yes Sir," I eek out of my abused throat. You pull all the way out and thrust yourself back in into my pussy harder. I moan loud. "See?" you laugh and begin fucking me relentlessly. The bed squeaks along with my moans. Your right arm travels down my hips and pulls me toward you. "Harder Sir," I ask hoping you will go with it.

"How long have you wanted this Cadet Leoni?" you ask short of breath.

"Always," I reply.

"'Always' what?" Painfully you fuck me harder-god I love this.

"Always Sir! Oh god!" I yell. I moan loud now and you breathe heavily and grunt into my ear. Oh fuck I'm wet. You situate me further on to the bed and I lift me to my knees. Your hands move to my waist and your muscles pull me to you. You stop and tell me to rock into you. There's really no need. Since your stopping my pussy becomes neglected and I push back already. My rocking is violent. Almost shoving you off the bed. You take this time to take off your shirt and drop it to the floor. Your back sweats from all the hard work. Your arms push me back to you once again.

"Your cock feels so good Sir."

"I know it does." You turn your wrist and begin to play with my clit. I can barely stay on my knees. My moans grow louder and more frustrated. Your other hand rubs my back and shoulders, pulling me to you faster. I can feel my pussy secrete my honey on to your dick. Your weight against me excites me. You're about to cum and you stop. I catch my breath as do you, as you flip me over onto my back. You tell me to hand you a pillow. You place it under your knees and the down in it helps with the hard floor. You pull me by my ass to you and rub your solid cock on my clit. I arch my back and shift to try and get to you with no avail. "Not until I am ready." You look into my eyes and scan my body. I lean on my elbows and my 36c breasts lay perky and alert. I bite my lip as the intensity increases. Your left thumb comes into play and I can not handle this.

"Please," I beg you. You reach up and kiss me full on the lips with tongue and bite my neck.

"Poor you," You stick your two fingers, pointer and index in my mouth. I suck at them as if they were your dick and when moist you part my pussy and start to play. You penetrate me and tell me 'cum hither' with your fingers-your thumb still working hard. My breaths come from my diaphragm now and I jerk but you hold me in place. I try to calm down with my breaths but I just moan and make it worse for myself. "This does something for you Cadet Leoni?" I only answer with the loudest moan yet. At that you remove your hands and begin to fuck my tight little pussy. Jackhammer would be a better word. Your arms pull me to you by the waist, your moans increasing in volume. You see my tits bouncing up and down and still you go faster. You move your hands to my shoulders and one around my neck. My moans are stifled and I feel as if I'm going to cum once your thumb does so. I can breathe but only sparingly. The pressure in my ears as well as in my pussy builds. You lean up onto me and grab my hair, the other hand still choking me slightly. My toes curl and my feet get hot as we both get closer. Your hands grab at me-my ass, hips, and tits. After all this you grip my hair tighter pulling it back and ask if I'm almost there. I do not answer for a moment and you let go of my throat.

"Yes Sir!" I gasp and stutter eventually. One last time you kiss me, fucking my mouth with your tongue and you put your whole hand over my neck. You slow down your cocks speed but pick it up and use all of your strength and the rest of your energy in pounding the fuck out of my tight young pussy. I raise my arms and my hands grip the edge of the bed and its sheets. The pressure releases off of me, my back arches and I moan –open mouthed into your ear as loud as your hand will let me. At that time your pressure releases at last. You hold me tight and pump into me until it hurts for you and you're unable to keep going.

My heart pounds. You let out a sigh following a small grunt and drop your weight on me. My grip releases on the sheets above me. We breathe deeply, my nails run through your hair and on your neck. We lie and bask in the ecstasy of it all.