Take Me Home with You

Story Info
L&J witness an attempted rape, and find something in common.
2.8k words
4.52
16.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first saw her in the grocery store.

She was just another girl at first. Her oversized charcoal-coloured hoodie hung low over her jeans, hiding her shape, and the hood itself hid her hair. There wasn't much to look at, and he'd assumed he could ignore her.

But as Lawrence stood there with a can of tomato sauce in each hand, trying to decide between them by reading both their labels, her manner sparked his interest. She barely seemed to notice the world around her as she tiptoed along the aisle full of kichen utensils, peering at ladles and pans as though each held some fascinating secret. She touched a few, gently, but didn't pick them up. The long sleeves of her sweater fell back each time she did, revealing her unpainted nails. They were perfectly filed into short, perfect ovals, and buffed to a healthy shine.

She takes good care of herself, and hides it.

He tried to go back to the tomato sauce, but couldn't help stealing glances. What might she be looking for? Or did she come in just to enjoy the shop like a gallery?

She tapped a whisk, causing it to spin partway around, and her eyes sparkled along with it.

The sauce hardly seemed to matter anymore. He set one can down, and put the other in his basket. But he couldn't stay here, staring at this girl. However entrancing she might be.

And so, Lawrence took his basket up to the register, grabbing eggs along the way, and checked out without ever saying hello.

~~~

There was a yell from outside. A man's voice.

"BITCH YOU OWE ME!"

Lawrence looked up, searching for the source of the yell as he exited the store, and ran straight into the back of someone who'd stopped just past the doorway, right in front of him. They should have known better than to stop there.

"Hey watch--" he started.

But it was her he'd bumped into. The girl from the store.

He tried to blurt out an apology, but she wasn't paying attention to him at all. She was frozen in place, staring at the source of the yelling. A man--an obviously drunk man--was trying to drag a woman out of the back seat of a car.

The sun had just set, but the sidewalk was lit up brightly by the store's outdoor floodlamps. You'd have to be drunk to cause this kind of scene here, of all places.

As the woman tried to scramble back inside, the drunk grabbed her leg with one hand, reaching the other hand up under her skirt.

The woman shrieked and tried to kick him. Her shoe fell off.

He'd grabbed the crotch of her panties, and was pulling hard, causing the sides of the underwear to dig into her thighs as they dragged down.

The woman shrieked and kicked, and the panties moved lower, binding her legs together below the knees. More vulnerable than before.

"Help! HELP!!"

But he was already between her legs, bunching up her shirt with one fist and undoing his fly with the other. His thick, short penis was reddened and only halfway erect. He fumbled with it, then jammed it awkwardly against the woman's ass crack.

"HEY. GET OUT OF HERE." Lawrence stepped around the girl with the hoodie. He wasn't an intimidating figure, but his voice was, when he wanted it to be.

"Fuck. What."

The drunk turned around partway, stumbling and trying to catch himself on the woman's leg. But she was already scrambling away, through the car, kicking off her remaining shoe and warped panties so they wouldn't entangle her. In a moment she was through the other door, covering herself with her skirt and taking off barefoot into the night.

The man fell, then yelled as he got up and saw her gone.

"BITCH OWES ME MONEY"

"Look where you are, idiot."

But the drunk was beyond reason, and already chasing after the woman in the skirt. No matter though, since there was no chance of him catching up. She was already long gone when he clipped his shoulder on a lamppost on the far side of the street. He swayed as he got up, hollering ahead of him.

~~~

Lawrence turned his attention back to the girl in the hoodie.

She was still frozen in place, staring at the car. Her face was partially illuminated under her hood, and he could see a little of her soft features and rounded eyes, though he wasn't sure of their colour. They seemed to reflect the red from the store signage. He couldn't read her expression at all.

"Are you alright?"

She startled when he spoke, and looked down at herself. In one hand she held a bus pass. She'd probably been about to head to the nearby stop to go home.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay."

He gestured at the bus pass. "Can I give you a ride? You must be shaken up."

She pursed her lips nervously, but nodded. Her gaze kept returning to the parked car with both its back doors still flung wide open. The woman's shoe was still there on the back seat; the other on the sidewalk.

He gestured to his car, and she followed. When he looked back to check on her, her head was turned again, focused on the spot where the woman in the skirt had been just minutes ago.

He opened the door for her quietly, then settled into the driver's seat, waiting for her to put her seatbelt on. There was a faint smell of oranges, and he wondered if she'd purchased some. They must be in the pocket of her hoodie, if she had.

"Um. South of here, by the park with the big statue."

"I know the one. That's not far at all." He pulled out into the quiet street, then turned left onto the main broad avenue, lined with trees. It felt quieter in the car. Peaceful. He glanced over at her, hoping he wasn't making her more nervous after the scene she'd just witnessed.

Her hands were in her lap, curling anxiously. Her breathing faster through her parted lips. She'd pulled her hood back, revealing long, light-coloured hair, slightly tousled from being hidden away. She wore no obvious makeup. He guessed that she was probably in her mid-twenties.

"It should be a left at the light down there, right?"

"Uh. Yeah."

He glanced down at her hands again, and noticed how tightly her thighs were pressed together, and how they squirmed.

She was aroused, he realised.

Heavily aroused. She must be confused by it.

Could it be? Could she be--

He stopped at the red, then made the turn.

No.

He must be seeing what he wanted to see.

He couldn't risk being wrong.

...But what if he wasn't?

"Right here." She gestured ahead.

"The coffee shop?"

"Yeah. I'm close to home, and my friend works there. Um. Can I get you a hot chocolate? It's the least I can do and, uh. I'd like to calm down. I think."

"Sure. That sounds nice."

~~~

It was cozy in the cafe. The girl caught someone's eye and put up two fingers.

She must drink a lot of hot chocolate here.

"I'm Lawrence, by the way."

"Oh, Joy." She paused and frowned. "I mean, my name is Joy. I wasn't being sarcastic."

There was an awkward pause, until a young guy dropped off two mugs of cocoa.

Joy pulled her sweater sleeves down almost to her fingertips, then grasped the mug with both mitted hands, smiling and breathing in the steam. In her own little world again, for a moment.

He took his mug as well, by the handle. Took a tiny sip to check the temperature.

"That was a bit frightening, earlier."

"Yeah," she agreed. Stared into space.

"You seem okay though. You didn't seem as frightened as I'd have thought."

She closed her eyes, taking another whiff of the drink, then a few tiny sips as well. "It just reminded me of something else."

"Something more enjoyable?"

"...Yeah." Her face flushed. "I'm sorry, that sounds bad probably."

"No, I understand."

"Hm." She set her mug down carefully, her lips shifting into a little, pursed frown.

She obviously doesn't believe me.

"That kind of thing... in the right context, and not clumsy from drink... it's something I'd like."

There. He'd said it. He sipped his hot chocolate, tamping down the anxiety in his chest. He dared not look at her just yet.

He did anyway.

She was staring at him; with her face flushed and her lips slightly parted again. She'd tucked her hands into the pocket of her sweater, but their anxious fumbling was still obvious.

"I didn't think-- I mean." She paused, looking down at the table. "I thought it was only me."

His breath caught in his throat.

He couldn't speak.

"I saw this one video once," she continued, "Um. The girl in it called the man Daddy and he... took her. Kind of like that. Not outside though."

Did you want to be her? He wondered. His penis twitched, thinking of her little pink mouth calling him Daddy. Thinking of her protests while he--

He tried to shift discreetly in his seat.

"I wanted to be her."

Like she'd read his mind.

"Would you want someone to call you Daddy?"

He tried to speak but his first try failed. When it did come out, his voice was hoarse and broken. "Yes."

She stared at him a moment longer, as though working up the courage to--

"Take me home with you." She whispered.

"Yes."

~~~

The car ride was torture. Lawrence's mind raced, trying to poke holes in the dream world he'd surely found himself in. His groin ached with arousal, and he struggled to think, let alone speak, as he drove. But it was necessary.

"We should make sure we're on the same page, little kitten."

"Okay. I want--" she took a deep breath. "I want you to rape me. I want to feel that."

He growled audibly. His groin was throbbing now. Only a few more minutes of driving.

He wondered if he should ask her specifics. What was okay, and what wasn't. There were things he dreamed of doing... but he didn't dare scare her off. And what she was asking for was more than he'd thought possible, already.

She spoke up again, continuing her thought. "Grab me and force me, like that man outside the store."

"I'll be more successful than he was, kitten."

He looked over to see her wide eyes and squirming thighs.

She did want this.

"You'll tell me 'red light,' if anything is wrong."

"Yes, Daddy."

His breathing felt hoarse with lust.

"It's okay outside, Daddy, if you want. In the car or in an alley--"

"We'll go to my home."

"Yes, Daddy."

~~~

When they arrived, and stepped inside, he spoke to her as he turned to lock the deadbolt.

"Take your clothes off."

The jeans would be difficult to force off of her, but he would if he had to.

She stripped down to her panties and tee shirt, right there in the hallway. He gestured for her to stop. "Good. Now on your knees."

She dropped down, eyes still on his; her face flushing again with her arousal. He took his time opening his fly, though his penis strained against the fabric.

After freeing it, he took a step forward, reaching to stroke her head. Her light brown hair shone bronze in the warm tones of the hallway, and her grey eyes reflected the same.

Like she's part of my home.

Then, he pressed his penis to her gasping lips. Feeding her its tip.

She was wide-eyed at first, but as she closed her lips, her eyes closed as well. Her lashes formed perfect, gently arched lines, and her face and soft noises were full of pleasure as she suckled.

Exquisite.

He growled low, feeling the pleasure coursing through him.

The urgency building inside.

It couldn't wait. He had to claim her.

He shoved his pants off the rest of the way, then hauled her up by the front of her thin tee shirt, dragging her to the living room sofa.

"Daddy wait!"

There was no waiting. He snarled loudly, pressing her down by her chest with one hand, dragging her panties down with the other. He managed to get her foot out of one side, and didn't worry about the other.

She struggled under him, but he had leverage. He forced her left thigh out to the side with his knee. Mounting her immediately.

Her vaginal entrance was tight-- tighter than he'd felt before, and he felt a flicker of worry and doubt as he forced his penis inside.

And for good reason--

She screamed.

Piercingly.

His ears and the walls rang as he growled and thrust again, harder, prying her insides open. Her hands flailed and caught his arms, digging in, leaving long gouges with her perfect nails.

And the tears--

Wet rolled down her face, streaking her beautiful cheeks.

Excitement boiled up inside of him. Something primal and new drove every thrust.

"Daddy, stop!"

He snarled, speeding up.

"NO! STOP IT HURTS!"

"HURT YOU"

"NO DADDY, NO, PLEASE!"

"RAPE YOU"

As she wailed, her sobs caught in her throat, thick and wet. His perfect rapetoy, tightening around his shaft as her abs flexed and curled beneath his.

Streaked with tears just for him.

Screaming just for him.

Begging him to stop.

It was the shining pink streaks on her face that sent him over the edge--much more quickly than he'd expected. His shaft pulsed inside of her, spurting thick globs of semen.

He kept thrusting, mashing the globs against her swollen cervix amidst her sobs.

Breeding his beautiful new rapetoy.

Filling her fertile insides with his sperm--sending them to swim up into her womb and find their home.

Groaning in pleasure and satisfaction like he hadn't felt in ages--if ever.

~~~

Her tears were still dripping as his body calmed. He withdrew carefully from her, thinking perhaps he'd have her clean him with her tongue, when he noticed the blood.

Just a little streak on his shaft. But as he connected the dots, his eyes flew back up to hers. Guilt flooded through him, scalding his heart and twisting into anger on his face.

"You were a virgin."

Her wet eyes widened, "Oh, Daddy, Daddy I'm sorry!"

"I hurt you."

"No!"

"I did. I hurt you."

"Daddy forgive me!"

His anger turned to confusion. He'd hurt her; taken advantage when she didn't know what she was getting into. Broken her hymen, forcefully. And she wanted him to forgive her?

"You'll never have a first time again. It could have been perfect."

"But--" Her voice dropped quiet after a pause. "It was perfect."

He scoffed at her.

"I thought I did well, Daddy. I'm so sorry."

Her face was still shining so beautifully. He never wanted to take his eyes off those reddened lids and shimmering cheeks.

He shook his head at her, bewildered. "Little kitten, it was perfect for me."

"And for me, too," she insisted. "It's everything I've dreamed of. Everything I've wanted but thought I couldn't have. Couldn't talk about. But we did!"

"...We did. You're right."

He sat down beside her, trying to calm his emotions. She was right. They had talked about it. She'd been clear, and he was letting a tiny drop of blood negate her feelings. She was no child. And she'd given him-- oh--

"Do you take birth control?"

Her eyes widened, belying that she'd genuinely not thought of it. She shook her head. "I can get some, tomorrow, and--"

His insides twitched in renewed arousal.

Mine. Mine to breed. MINE.

"I don't want you to." He moved one hand to her tummy, to press and massage. Shifted his hip against hers and inhaled in her hair. Oranges.

"You mean--"

"Little kitten, I want to take care of you. I want you to belong to me."

"It's okay?"

"It's perfect. You are perfect for me."

"Mmm. Meow." She smiled and sighed out in relief, cuddling into him and rubbing her face into his chest to dry her tears.

"Meow?"

"Mhm. You call me little kitten, so why not? Meow."

He held her tightly, then. Wrapped himself around her possessively. "Mine. My kitten."

"...Yes."

Her voice was warm and sleepy, drugged by his semen settling into her aching insides. He shifted beneath her, but only a little, to keep his limbs from falling asleep. He didn't dare move her aside, and risk interrupting her peaceful smile.

She was his.

And so he let her slow, soft breathing lull him to sleep.