Serving a Sorority

Story Info
Losing a bet means serving nude.
3.6k words
4.4
85.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,065 Followers

This is an actual event that happened to me in my first year of university. That was some time ago...

Like a lot of my stories, it starts a little slowly, setting the mood but, or so people tell me, my stories are well worth the time it takes to read them.

Please...I welcome criticism, however, if you are going to be negative, be constructive. I will delete those critics who choose to rant, be vindictive or complain about the context of my writing. If you don't like what I write, or want to rant...write your own story...

It was the fall of '74 and I had arrived at university for the start of an arts program. I was the first in my family to go to university, having achieved outstanding scores and won a scholarship in arts. Most of my family were into carpentry, masonry etc.

Not that there was anything wrong with my working class family. We did all right and made enough money to easily send me to university. However, I had no idea of what to expect, as there was no one in the immediate family that had had the experience of university and my immediate friends couldn't help much either.

My friends had suggested that I should pledge a fraternity, so when the various fraternities came recruiting, I allowed my self to be picked up by three of them. The first was interested in jocks, and while I was pretty good at varsity sports, I was not at the level they were looking for. The other two were more academically inclined and I felt more suited to their styles. One of them had a sister sorority and that's where this story actually begins.

I met Jane from our sister sorority during the recruiting drive. She was a stunning brunette, 5'6", about 125lbs, bright and in her second year of pre-med. She was also pretty good at sports. There were a lot of men plying for her attention, but for some reason, she decided she liked me. I was definitely OK with that...

We hit it off pretty good, but like lots of other university kids, we met more often than not in the library (this being before the time of the computer revolution). That first year I was an absolute sponge and soaked up information by the book load, often on subjects that weren't really related to my field of study. I was pretty good at math, and Jane was having some problems with the math related to her chemistry classes. I helped her make sense of it and allowed her to keep her grades up so I kind of became her knight in shining armour, this all before pledge week.

Being bona fide sports fans we also met in the local pub to watch and cheer our various teams. Jane and I were fans of competing professional football teams so ended up betting more than once against each other. We teased each other about the kind of bets we would use...always with a slight sexual undertone. Well one time I put my foot in it and bet that the loser would serve the winner naked for a night. Of course I lost that bet.

Pledge week came and I decided to pledge the fraternity with Jane's sorority as a sister group. When Jane discovered this, she asked that she be allowed to do my frosh hazing, as I still owed her on a bet.

She told my fraternity I had to complete her bet and the frosh hazing, at the same time, by serving the sister Sorority in the nude. All this was arranged, of course, without my knowledge.

So there I was, a few days later, in the basement of her sorority. It was actually kind of nice as it was used for formal functions. It had a sitting area for about 40 people and a small kitchen and cleaning area. Jane had me strip and informed me that I could not back out for two reasons...one, that this was part of the bet, and two, that it was also my hazing rite! Of course Jane said I could wear an apron, just to keep myself clean. The apron was a lacy half-moon affair that barely covered my equipment and left rest of me completely exposed. I was starting to regret having made that bet! What, I thought, if some of the other sorority members came down and discovered us?

It began with me fixing up a drink for Jane and bringing it to her. She informed me that I would have to make up about 20 more. I was shocked! I told her that including her friends was not part of the deal...whereupon she advised me that frosh week was part of the deal and this was a sanctioned activity!

So there I was, naked accept for a small apron with some 20 odd very nice looking women all descending into the basement lounge and ogling me in my apron as I served out the drinks.

Of course they reached out and touched me some, which brought about instant laughter as I reacted as most men would who were fondled by beautiful and sexy woman...the laughter died off though as the evening wore on and I simply didn't lose my hard on...I'm not overly endowed, being only slightly longer than average at 61/2" and a little thicker than most (or so the ladies tell me). But I have (or had) incredible staying power being able to keep my hard on for long periods of time, which delighted many of my paramours.

So there I was, a reasonably good looking, virtually naked man, surrounded by beautiful and sexily dressed women, all of whom would occasionally reach out to touch me keeping me hot and bothered all evening. The front of my apron was getting soaked, a fact that the women would comment on at length, talking about me as if I wasn't there except when they asked me for a refill or to bring another scone. Of course the reason for asking for the scones was so that I would have to return to the kitchen and reveal my naked ass to the ladies. There were plenty of ooo's and ahhh's whenever I turned about and walked off to the kitchen!

Finally, after about two hours, Jane asked if I had passed my initiation. The ladies all agreed that I had been a good sport, had not welched on my bet and had served them all properly so far. But (isn't there always a but?) they thought I could be a rather better servant. Jane agreed.

She ordered me to kneel down and kiss her feet. I was shocked by the order, but strangely turned on as well. The room had gone silent now as all the ladies watched to see what I would do.

"Remember it is a sanctioned activity for frosh week," Jane reminded me, "and if you balk you will not become a brother in the fraternity!"

I really was over a barrel, so to speak, so I knelt down slowly, drawing out the moment. I snuck a peek up at her face as I brought my lips down to her foot and gently kissed first one then the other. All of the women cheered, and of course, wanted me to do them next. So I moved around the room on my hands and knees and kissed most of the women's feet. A few of them would run their hands over my back and ass as I passed, or gently run their hands through my hair as I kissed their feet. Of course, since I had to bend over on hands and knees to kiss there dainty feet, my ass was there to be viewed and fondled!

When I arrived at one of the last women, she asked if she could have me do more than just kiss her feet.

"By all means, Gwen," agreed Jane.

"Young man," she said sternly, "take off my shoes and stockings and lick my toes for me!"

Dead silence! Then some catty remarks toward Gwen from the other ladies. Then silence again as the ladies waited to see what would happen.

I looked over to Jane. She simply arched her eyebrow at me, letting me know the ball was in my court.

I drew out the moment, looking silently around the room at all the remaining women (about half had left by now). I took the woman's foot into my hands, and slipped the shoe from her foot. I let my hand creep softly up her calf to the top of her knee-high stocking and eased it down and off.

I set her foot down on my leg, letting her feel the heat emanating from me, and picked up her other foot and divested her other shoe and stocking. Once again I place her naked foot on my naked thigh.

I moved to pick up the first foot and brought it to my mouth. All the ladies started saying "oooooooo", as my mouth approached her foot, then "aaaaaahhhhh" as my lips touched it with a tender kiss.

I opened my mouth and drew her toes into it, sucking on them gently. I looked up into her eyes, which were riveted on my mouth, and noted the flush on her face. Her breathing was getting faster as I kissed and licked her toes. I wasn't exactly a novice where sex was concerned and knew the signs of arousal when I saw them. I took note of which kind of things she liked me doing as I serviced her foot, hoping that I might have the chance to do more later.

By now, the other ladies were starting to make catty remarks again, to which Gwen simply replied with a smile, "You're just jealous you didn't think of it first!" I silently had to agree with her.

"Well you can just kiss my ass!" said one of the girls. Jane arched her eyebrows once again, this time in the direction of the speaker.

"Well Margaret," she said, much to the merriment of the others, "I'm sure if you expose it, Luke here will be very glad to perform that function!"

"No!" shouted Gwen. "At...least...not until he has finished with my feet first!" General laughter greeted her statement. But Jane agreed, "If Margaret wants her ass kissed, she will have to wait." The other ladies let out with a long "oooooooo" and waited to see what would happen.

I continued with my ministration on Gwen, now working on her other foot. Once finished, I lowered her foot and gently massaged it, bringing a sigh from her as I did. I looked up at her through lidded eyes and she gave me a gentle smile. "mmmm just maybe..." I thought.

Gwen looked over to Margaret. "You still want your ass kissed?" she asked her. "I assure you it will be worth it...he knows how to kiss feet anyway." She supplied. That brought a giggle from some of the other women.

Stunned, Margaret looked like she would bite the head off Gwen. But then she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She stood up, turned around, bent over, lifter her skirt up over her hips and slipped her pantyhose and panties down to just past her ass.

"Crawl over here, boy, and kiss my ass!" She commanded. I looked up at Gwen, who just smiled and winked at me. I smiled back and then crawled over to Margaret on hands and knees.

There was absolute silence in the room as I slowly made my way along the floor over to where she was standing, patiently waiting. I knew that I could just give her a quick peck on her cheek (yeah right), but thought that I could make this turn to my advantage if I did something else. So, when I came up behind her, instead of kissing her ass, I started by kissing her right ankle.

I wrapped my hands possessively around the ankle, and kissed it softly, letting the warm air of my mouth puff over her where I was kissing. I slipped one of my hands over to her other ankle, and then moved my mouth over there to kiss her again.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I made my way up her legs, moving from one to the other, kissing and breathing softly on them whenever I kissed them. I could feel the shivers from her body the further up her legs I went.

As I approached the back of her knees, she moved her hands behind her and slid her pantyhose and panties a little further down her legs, baring much more of her skin to me. Several of the women made some catty comments, only to be shushed by others. I smiled, knowing that I had just won some hard earned support from the ladies...

A few more movements back and forth and I was now kissing bare flesh. Margaret let out a soft moan as I added licking to my actions. My lips and tongue traveled up her legs towards her very nice ass. All too soon I arrived at my destination, and gave her ass some very gentle and appreciative kisses. I could feel the way she was breathing. Feel the heat coming from her body. I could smell her heat.

Margaret reached back with her hands and pulled her cheeks apart. I slid my mouth into the centre of the crease and kissed her tiny little rosebud...I heard a soft moan escape her.

I kissed her rosebud several times and then slid down to kiss her nether lips. I felt her body shiver as I breathed on her sex, and yet again as my lips touched hers.

I kissed her twice then let my tongue out to lap at her Labia. She moaned a little louder this time. I lapped her pussy a few more times then slid my tongue upwards toward her rosebud. She let out a deep groan as my tongue swabbed over it. I felt her body shudder for several seconds and thought that she might be having a small cum.

I let her finish then eased, first her panties, then her pantyhose up her legs to cover her delightful ass.

Margaret turned around, bent over and gave me a soft kiss, thanking me for being so gallant while she had been so nasty to me. I nodded my head, saying nothing.

Now another of the ladies touched my arm and asked Jane if I could help her out a little. Jane said that I could.

Her name was Valerie and she was a petite woman only in that she was short. I don't think she stood over 5'. However, what she lacked in height, she made up on attributes. Valerie was definitely all woman, but proportionate to her height.

She sat down on a chair and slid forward to the edge. "Would you mind doing the same for me that you did for Margaret?" she asked.

I smiled at her then leant down and kissed her ankles. I moved my way gently up her legs, moving from one to the other, in much the same way as I had Margaret, except that this time, she was facing me, if seated.

As I made my way up past her knees, I tried to lift her dress up, but she held it in place, only lifting it enough to allow me to slip my head under. I was delightfully surprised to find that she was wearing hose instead of pantyhose.

She opened her legs to allow me to move forward under her dress. I kissed my way up past the top of her stockings to her bare flesh. Now my tongue came out and, as well as kissing, I licked around as I moved closer to her juncture. I could feel her trembling as I moved closer.

As my mouth moved over her panties her body shivered and I felt, rather then heard, her moan. I slid my hands up either side of her legs and grabbed the sides of her panties. She lifted her butt to make it easier for me to slip them down. This time, I slid them all the way down her legs and off one of her feet letting the panties hang from the other.

When my hands came back up, I pushed her legs further apart and burrowed in a little deeper between them. I pursed my lips and breathed gently over her overheated cunt. Her arousal was strong in my nose, the scent intoxicating.

I felt other hands slide over my body, gently touching me, egging me on with what I was doing. Someone slid her hand down my ass and between my legs to gently fondle my balls. Someone else slid her hand under my stomach to rub and stroke my cock. I was in heaven, and hoped that I could finish what I was doing before I came!

I kissed her several times before sticking my tongue out to finally taste her. This time I heard, as well as felt her moan. God, she tasted so good! She was leaking heavily and I was trying desperately to keep up with the flow. I certainly enjoyed lapping away at her!

Finally, I closed my mouth over her clit and sucked softly on it for several long seconds. I felt her hands clutch my head. Her stomach began to flutter. I trapped her clit in my mouth and rapidly flicked my tongue over it and she exploded! Her legs almost crushed my head her orgasm was so strong! I thought she was going to kill me, but man, what a way to go!

Eventually, her orgasm subsided and she pulled me from under her dress. I slid her foot back into her panties and gently tugged them up her legs. She too gave me a gentle kiss, thanking me for my gallantry.

"I think he should be rewarded for his gallantry," said Jane. All the ladies agreed and quickly formed a circle with me in the centre. They had me stand up and someone removed the apron (which really didn't hide much anyway) and nine pairs of hands started moving all over my body.

Oh, I liked being rewarded! I liked it very much! The ladies kissed me all over, yes, even on my ass and my cock. Some of them started licking me too. Hands were gently tugging my erection, rubbing my balls and I started to get very, very aroused!

I knew this couldn't last forever. I had been aroused for almost three hours now and this last little bit was going to send me over the edge rather quickly! Someone stood up and gave me a very nice kiss, with plenty of tongue. It turned out to be Gwen.

"Thank-you for doing my feet." She said with a smile. Someone else kissed me and asked if I would like to do her feet, or would I prefer to do some other part of her? I just smiled; the smouldering look of arousal in my eyes was all the answer she needed!

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations! This had never happened to me before. I had never been with more than one woman at any time, and here I was the centre of attention for nine!

I started groaning as I felt the tension in my balls increase. The ladies responded by licking and sucking on my cock. The feelings were too much and I felt my balls begin to drop. I knew I was going to blow any moment!

I warned the women that I was going to cum, and one of them capped my cock with her mouth. I pushed my hips forward and cried out as I shot my first load into her mouth. She squeezed my cock and removed her mouth, only to have it replaced by another mouth. She let go of my cock and I shot another load into this new mouth.

The sensations running through me were incredible! I couldn't believe that this was happening to me, and I didn't want it to stop! Another mouth capped my cock and received another shot of my cum! I fired one more strong shot, and then the rest started dribbling out the end of my dick. Several ladies lined up to lick up what oozed out of me.

I almost collapsed at that moment, but then Jane was there, hugging and kissing me. She told me I had completed the bet. She then asked the women if I had successfully past the frosh hazing. They agreed I had. All the ladies came up to me and hugged me and kissed me, thanking me for being such a good sport. My cock, which had started to flag, was quickly restored to its former glory with all the intimate hugging taking place!

Finally, only Gwen, Margaret, Valerie and Jane were left. The four of them were trying to decide whom I should serve for the remainder of the night. So there I was, standing naked in the middle of four women, all of them wanting to take me to bed with them...and all I had to do to receive so much attention was to serve them naked!

I look back on those days fondly, remembering the things I did in my youth. I'm reminded of the sage who stated, "One never regrets the things they did in their youth, rather, as they look back on their lives in their golden years, they regret the things they never did in their life!" I agree with those words whole-heartedly and I'm happy that I have so much in my life that I need not regret.

I can't say that serving others in this way would be for everyone, but for the most part, I do suggest that you should experience being submissive at least once in your life. You never know where it might lead!

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,065 Followers