All Comments on 'Serving Jessica'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TantalaTantalaabout 17 years ago
Milene's best one ever...

Super hot, immensely erotic and delightfully submissive. Another undisputed masterpiece from Milene, ranking with the best erotica I ever read. And I mean EVER.

Keep up your wonderful work. You've got an enormous audience loving you out there!

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

I do believe I can see some other chapters of this one coming soon. At least I am hoping so. As always Milene, a great story, Thanks..

Paul

pixie2002pixie2002about 17 years ago
Another Milene classic

I'm not usually into celebrity stories, but Milene's treatment of this one was amazingly sexy. Of course, I should have expected nothing less from one of the most talented writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
satisfied

I don't particularly like celebrity stories either, but this one is a happy exception. And I'm happy to be in full agreement with the author of Anne Working Overtime, the best submission/pussy worship-themed epic ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

I myself have never commented on a story, yet I was so amazed with the imagery and sensuality of this story, and this is by far the most amazing story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The ultimate

Milene, you're the best and i mean it. Nobody but nobody ever made me so wet you put it so well on paper it is like i was there (the lucky one) Imagine if in reality, i would've been on the pillows, i would've drowned in my juices.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

maryjademaryjadealmost 16 years ago
What a deliciously nasty story

I feel like I know what it would be like to do Jessica. And I know I would love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep up the great work

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!

Milene! No other story on this Website has made me so WET!!! Thank you sooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Pretty much, one of the best lesbian stories I've ever rad! You're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i love these stories of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice Sexy Story

Once again you nailed it with a very descriptive description of Jessica, CaCee, Kelly, etc. Loved the part of CaCee loaning Milene out to other lovely ladies for your talented tongue services. Would have been even more sexy if at first Milene showed displeasure at being given to others or as you stated "whored Out" Just another domination thing I guess. You have a great talent with your writing/imagination and I bet with you very lovely, talented tongue plus lovely lips. Keep writing as I imagine you in these scenes between my legs. Nice thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, 🤗 Hot And Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo Milene!

Thank-You for sharing another beautifully written smoking-hot story with all of your adoring fans, 5-Stars and 5-Hot 🤤 Mouth Watering Tongue Licking Orgasms,,, Yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

RichardARichardAalmost 3 years ago

Seeing a woman look back over her shoulder at me while my tongue is right *there*... such a delicious moment! So well written, Milene... THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story very much and get on here now and again to read it again. I can picture that happening. Thank you

kbone1kbone16 months ago

WOW! I never read the Celebrity stories but this is totally, very interesting. I love that Milene, CaCee and Jessica OH and also Kelly all made love to Milene

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

So HOT. I highly recommend opening a picture of Jessica smiling at you while you... enjoy... this lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1293 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...