All Comments on 'Setting Me Straight'

by bleuangele

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i UNDERSTAND THIS COMPLETELY:

Despite a lot of the others' highly de-valued opinons. There is A LOT to be said by intense therapy of the physical interaction of literally "breaking in/ down" of walls that a person can build up by having had a really shitty thing happen to them in a relationship.

If a submissive person in real life, has this sort of traumatic thing happen; their heart is torn wide open & they will literally place themself within brick/stone walls to prevent from harming themeselves again.

It does take a special person to delve into the place(s) they have hidden their true selves TO FIND what True Depth & Breadth that the Submissive can offer the Relationship.

If you can't / don't/ won't and have never have understood the exchange of power and trust that goes on within such a relationship between submissive and domination type Couples then it is very likely that You would not ever understand the very baseline of this story.

A true Dom: has been at some point submissive and understands to every degree what it takes and the whole of everything IT IS to be submissive. There is NO evil intent in being Dominant; just demand to have loyalty, desire, lust, and most of all+ the sub must have the will to Obey the Dom's every whim. That comes from the Dom being able to command the desire for the the sub to want to Obey and fulfill the wishes. IF the Dom is happy/fulfilled with the sub performance then maybe the Dom will be gracious and allow the sub a liberty?

such as an Orgasm or a special thing that only the the sub is allowed to do for the Dom.

Not all that read literotica will understand PowerPlay nor its full intentions. It may, however, interest you into reading more into it? To learn more about it or just figure out if its for you or not?

A little spanking here or there, or a blindfold and tying up while playing isnt all that bad, is it?

It may lead you into places you never dreamed of or further than you can imagine.

The best part of being submissive for some: they don't feel like that they have to be responsible for having to have enjoyed the deliciouslyl wonderful feelings that they were taught growing up "were bad or dirty" that are really just normal and totally sexually expressive in nature.

Nothing is dirty in letting a few endorphins go that let you feel good, is there?

No one really gets hurt, right?

I mean your ass might be a lil burnt up for a few days but in a good way you can reflect on it and still smile -- right? Just be sure to sit on a pillow for a few days, as long as your Master says so... he he he

You all have a good time trying to figure out if this is for your tastes or not.

I know where my flavors are.

I am definitely NOT vanilla --

Marinetown, USA

MBSnapMBSnapabout 15 years ago
OH WOW!

I love it...was EXTREMELY intense...

secretrapefantasysecretrapefantasyabout 15 years ago
daaayum

my god this is one of the best stories ive ever read, now i know exactly what i need, someone to break down my wals and fuc me like that

amazing, god im so horny! thankyou for writing this!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
True Love -- But With S&M Torture

This HOT S&M SEX tale is nasty, but in the end nice and romantic. Obviously Alden genuinely and deeply loves longtime friend El. But a sadistic triple gang bang to persuade her of this vital fact is disgusting. For what it is, this is a fine story. I like it -- and I dislike it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done

This is a good well written read that any submissive will understand. To have your heart broken is trauma, but it can only be true love to put it right again, no matter what guise it comes in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous