All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 06'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sooooo.....

...losing my sanity. Is it bad that I've checked for updates every day in the morning before work, at night after work and at midnight? I mean, that has to be a sign of an unstable person right? There could be any number of reasons why it's not updated, but honestly at this point I don't care why. I just NEED it!!! I'm coming off as ungrateful and ridiculous, I KNOW! I've only ever felt like this with SecretFantasy69's stories and even she's not updating! I can't take it, I can't. God, I hope that everything is ok in your life, honestly I do Soular but please please update...I'm just hangin on by a thread here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
update

I went out of town for Christmas vacation and just knew when I got back I would have a new chapter to read. I'm not losing my sanity just yet, but I need an update now too!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Hahaha! Ditto on the last few comments!

I thought I was the only crazy person checking for updates several times a day and going through withdrawal! Guess not! It's Tuesday but no Chapter 7 yet! Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great job

You're doing a great job update soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!!!

Can you PLEASE update faster??? I think I'm a junkie on your stories. Ever since I started reading them, I've been hooked. It's never taken so long for you to update. I'm nearly in tears here! I hope everything is ok with you though. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update, I will send you cookies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sooo anxious!

I've read chapters 1-6 a few times while waiting for chapter 7. I think I should stop doing that. It only makes me more anxious!

I hope it's up and available soon!! :-)

~Faith

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 7 would make a nice New Year's present!

I understand it's the holidays and all, so I won't freak out on you just yet (lol). Love what I've read so far! I'll keep checking back daily. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!

update it! I'M ADDICTED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HEL-LO!...anyone there? LOL.

I am truly loving this story! it is a great storyline that works quite well. Tough Nick is falling for Vicki and he doesn't even realize it. And Vicki needs him to "step up to the plate" if he is going to get serious about her. I like that she is working at being independent...but can she have her cake and eat it, too? LOL. Please give us another installment. It has been quite a while since the last one. I am really ADDICTED TO THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow ...

Soular, darling, I’m sure that what commenters 100-109 and many others, who must have no idea of the pressure they are putting on you, meant to actually say was that they are so appreciative of the time you take to write, they understand the HUGE undertaking it is to put just one, little chapter together and they understand you are doing it for FREE and that you have a JOB and a LIFE. They are, I’m sure, even as they were typing their comments, PMing to offer you money to hire a maid and even take over your job and cooking and laundry so that you can sit in front of the computer round the clock typing them stories! I’m sure they don’t really care more about your stories than they do about you, a real life human being! You’re a great writer, please don’t let us burn you out. We want many more stories for years and years to come. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your Stories Make Me Lose Interest

In others... My fingers n toes are not enough for me to count the number of times on me checking for your new updates everyday knowing well tht you'd told us when'll it be out. Someone do help me!

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 15 years ago
WOW!

All I can say is …WOW. I’m thoroughly impressed by you at this point. This is not just “erotic” literature or strictly interracial it’s a romance in its purest form. You’ve really found a way to leave an impression and make people want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Wow. You've impress me time and time again. Please update ASAP

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

Off to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MAN OH MAN!!!!!!

You wear me out Soular, i need to take a break, but not for long, the 2 lovers are soooooooo exciting, and as for Sonny, the dick, but at least he caused the hot couple to briefly unite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:)

I love your story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MEN ARE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is SO good. And Nic is a dumb ass.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Come On

Nic, step up and out of your comfort zone. Man up an d tell her the truth-will you???

My girl has finally manned-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He pretends

Nic just pretends to be so macho, when is cuddly and loving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs more work

Tone up the characters, they seem very one dimensional and immensely stereotypical. We get only fractured glimpses of their potential.

The interracial plot line is very shallow, this story could be in any section.

On the positive, writing style is immersive and the situational descriptions vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So....

I was going to wait until I finished the series to comment, but I couldn't wait. Your an amazing writer.I love all the characters. I love how you included more Antonio. My mans gonna take my laptop away if I don't stop saying no he didn't. Lol. So I hope your going to write another series...just saying :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woww

I wish I was her..

Nic could get it EVERYDAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lool

i so agree with the previous comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Work

You should really think about getting your work published. This was a great read. I went through so many emotions reading this. I cried, and laughed. I can truly feel the connection that they have as I am reading. I love the story! You are a great writer and I look forward to reading more from you!

Stormn624Stormn624about 11 years ago
This is REALLY GOOD

I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am so hooked...

I know I'm a late reader, but for the life of me, I cannot determine which story I like better- "That Damn Dress" or "Seven Days".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
triggering

I am rereading this story and I have a problem with this scene. While i admire your writing and this relationship, this scene is triggering because victoria kept saying no, yet nic continue to go on despite victoria's protest. I am not staying you intentionally created that scene in this manner, but it was a little uncomfortable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect!

Nothing wrong with this chapter - it's perfect! You have gained an extra fan and I'm telling everyone I know about your work. You work is way better than some of the published stuff I have read - really criminal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorite chapters to reread. So real and emotional<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really guys

I don't understand the appeal... At all. Victoria started out good but wow, she's so dumb. How many times do you have to get shit on before you quit seeing these people at all and start fresh. Nic has only done two nice things for her this entire story that didn't end with him calling her a slutty gold digger. I could see her ending up with paul and or Antonio before Nic. I can't believe anybody would like a manipulating ass like him. He says "come with me" pulls her anywhere, gets in her pants immediately. Then Calls her a gold digging whore... Leaves. She cries. This repeats itself. That's all that happens in this story yet people are all like "I love Nic." WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the anon below

I agree. Nick is a pathetic excuse for a human being. I don't see how any woman--outside of a work of fiction--would stay with him. Sure he might be good for a weekend, or to fulfill some latent, hidden fantasy, but definitely NOT someone that a woman marries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to anon 7/13

Miss Victoria was wanting it just as much as Nick, she was just still very mad at him, but when you have chemistry, your body over rides your anger, then after the anger returns lol. To Soular, this would be my most other fave story, the other story was taken off here and published i purchased it on amazon and i would readily purchase this story if you decided to publish, tho i have re read many times, such an awesome read girl.

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 9 years ago
stories on amazon

Wait! You have stories on amazon??? What are the titles??

I love this story and I read it over and over again. Thank you for giving a me little taste of heaven for when I'm stressed out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FAV

I just wanted to say that I love this chapter so much, especially when Victoria tells Nic she loves him. I just can never get over that scene

beretta84beretta84almost 9 years ago

this story is about 3 chapters longer than it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beretta84

Do you realize you left that comment after chapter six of a ten chapter story? Does that mean you think it should end after the next chapter?

hiddenfawnhiddenfawnover 8 years ago

I couldn't help touching myself during this chapter

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
god

god damnd. Nic is such a pussy. he can earn tons of Money BUT he may never ever again meet such a wonderful Lady like Victoria. so different from all the bitches around nic who only want his dick and Money. I hope Jimmy or someone else give him a friendly kick in the butt so he gets his stuf together and sets priorities in life. 5 stars btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story so much but omfg Victoria is so irritating at times! She doesn't want to rely on men yet she jumps from one guy's house to another guy's house. Gosh, but i really do love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

This is such an emotional story! Definitely a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i love victoria

this is one of my favorite chapters, it's so bittersweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Victoria deserves the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I could give you a award for the best story, I would have given it to you cause this is literally a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should be an entire fucking novel! Its so perfect! Please make it a novel!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Nic is such an asshole. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Victoria is hands down the most absolutely pathetic heroine I’ve ever read about in my entire life. Just…totally pathetic in every way…

Jamie1203Jamie1203over 1 year ago

The way you have me hooked is insane. I’ve been straight reading this for hours. I have a test in the morning. You should write a book.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am a rereader but what occurred to me if if Antonio said no…Nic would have killed him and still found a way in.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES