All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 06'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I JUST LOVE IT

I just love your writing. I can't wait until the next chapter...please don't make me wait too long...I hope Nic finally realizes that he loves Victoria and they both realize that they were meant to be...This turning out to be a true love story, just like the other series...Love It Love It.

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
Baby Making sex

Well DAMN Antonio didnt turn out to be watching over her, but Paul turned out to be a good guy. And we all know sex like that is baby making sex. Im sure there has been a few days she forgot her B.C.

GREAT JOB

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Well, I should've known...

I was going to get beaten here. lol. I love how you take us places we didn't quite expect. The way Antonio was handled was both a relief and truly sad. The way you've shown the good, the bad, and all the grey areas in between with your characters is true to life, too. I'm glad that Victoria is getting stronger and that, for Nic, it's getting harder to deny what he's feeling. These two have had to be broken down, and I'm hoping that as the story goes on, we'll get to see them built back up in a way that brings them together as true partners. Wonderful chapter, as always. So, I guess I can forgive you if the next ones take a little longer to get out to us (notice I said "a little". Don't push your luck, woman.) :)

Bookend#1

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

If Sonny doesn't shape up, I'm thinking Paul needs to find himself another heir. Disappointed in Antonio and Nick. I love Nic being an alpha and all but he's been playing the role of an inconsiderate, manipulative asshole all too well lately. Proud of Victoria sticking to her guns though. I really want her to be able to do well and make it by herslef before she takes Nic back. And while she's doing that Nic can take that time to work on his own issues. The sex btwn them is great but it's no problem solver, they have to do that on their own. LOVE IT, I await anxiously for the next udpdate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wake Up Victoria!

The story is very engaging, fast-paced and well-written, but I'm getting really tired and bored with Victoria. She started off a perfect heroine: innocent, naive, and the wounded party. But now she's just an idiot. Wake up Victoria!! When Sonny bought you that dress to wear to the party it was a freakin' flashing red light saying "Stop! I'm using you!" I'm personally getting tired of her naivete and that she never learns from her past mistakes. Get on with the resolution already and please stop dragging out how Nic's a jerk and Victoria keeps subjecting herself to it; it's getting old.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Well damn

Try to read fast around here and people are faster than you lol This chapter got my heart rate all up ( i swear your trying to kill all of us lol) this chapter was too good, i swear they need a night of just sit down and let it all out! HOWEVER it would be great if nic recited any poem from her book to her to prove to her that he does care a bout her! (that would be great lol) Keep up the good work because i swear ima die from a heart attack from your great stories!

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
OMG!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Can this get any better!!! Please dont take to long for the next chapter!!! I'm a Seven Days JUNKIE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Nic

First off,I'm glad Antonio is out of harms way. Nic knows he love her and don't know how to say it but if he does not shape up soon someone else might come in and take that girl away. I'm glad Paul is a genuinely a good guy but Sonny is just too much. I really don't think he's all that bad and he might try and steal Vic away. Love how Jimmy pointed out to Nic his love for Victoria before Nic even realized it. Soular, another great chapter. What will the catalyst be for bringing these two together so they can sit down and talk honestly with each other? Whatever it takes, I'm happily on the train of for the Nic and Vic love ride.

HotSprings22HotSprings22over 15 years ago
Just so you know...

I stayed up, not writing my own story and skimping on the beauty sleep to read this. Talk about capturing human emotion. Fantastic!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Aww. Poor guy.

He just can't get the words out. He is such an asshole but for whatever reason I like him. I suppose I'm like Victoria. I don't agree with what he says or does and he's a total jerk but there's just something... dreamy and compelling about him. I'm glad Vicky's standing her ground though. She deserves better and Nic won't come around without an ultimatum. Excellent chapter! Fab characters. I love them both! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
speechless again

All bow down to reigning queen Soular. Another amazing chapter. I'll just have to keep rereading previous chapters while anxiously awaiting 7. Please please please put us all out of our misery sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn!

I thought I was going to get to be the first person to leave you a message but as always people beat me to it. Damn soular, my eyes were glued to the fucking screen throughtout the whole thing. I love love love you. Damn Nic with his sexy ass treating Victoria like that. Girl, just keep writing. I'm getting speechless right now. I can barely type. I'm not going to ask when Nic will finally admit his true feelings because I know it's coming and I trust the way that you fit the pieces together. I know that things were shattered here, but soon, it's going to be put back together. Ok, let me stop and head over to Tangled now. You guys damn near made me have an anxiety attack checking to see when you guys'( or gals') new chapters were going to post. Anways, keep up... just keep doing you cuz it's fucking amazing. Damn, if only I put this much effort into my college papers. Love ya.

TT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh hell no!!!!!!

Wait a second, even though I just left a long as comment, I missed the commentor who gave your story 25/100. Hold up, just because you do not like the story or just can't comprehend how everything is building up to a great conclusion, doesn't mean that you have to feel salty and give it a low ranking. Or maybe you're just mad because you've posted stories on here and they haven't gotten as much attention as hers. I wish I could come through this screen and choke the hell outta whoever you are. If you don't like how the story is going, move on. Soular, keep doing you and tell these HATERS, because that's what they are, to get on your level. Ok, now I'm really on my way to Tangled's page, unless I got to comment again on some other ignorant bastard.

TT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soooooo Good!!!

OH MY GOD! How is it possible that EVERY chapter just gets better and better? Soular, you are just that good! I'm not normally one to gush but WOW! Love it, Love it, Love it and I can't wait to read more!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Yes Soular, this story is worth every last one of them DAMNS! If Nic is one of the most complex and beautifully written alpha's I've ever HAD the PLEASURE of reading, I don't know who is! WOW! Nic Andretti is one sexy bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the "oh hell no..." person...

Just because the person gave it a poor rating doesn't mean she doesn't comprehend the story. Everyone's got different opinions.

Onto Soular...great job as usual! You have never disappointed me before and I have full confidence in your ability to write good stories. Nic's beautifully written. The female lead, who's name I forget bc I'm tired (srry), is a bit all over the place as a character BUT I think you intend that to be her development as a character so it works with the story. So, what else are you writing over there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best part of the story? The slap!

Oh. My. Goodness! I absolutely almost didn't catch this updated chapter as I was about to go to bed. But I'm so glad I did! Every day I check the new stories for updates ... was so excited to see that the new chapter was cranked out so quickly! Oh oh oh OH! I can't wait to read chapter 7! The story just keeps getting better and better! I actually got choked up when I read the part about Victoria slapping Nic! It got me in the "Mmmhmm, you tell him girl!" I can honestly say I have never read a story which has me checking the site daily, hanging on your every word and keep me craving more and more! Keep up the awesome work!

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Already sweating for the next chapter!

This story is so good I forgot to work on my already late Master's assignment as soon as I saw the email that the chapter was up. Talk about addictive. That sexy-ass crazy Nic really loves that girl and I suspect he's going to be brought to his knees soon. (rubbing my hands in anticipation)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Twists and turns

Antibiotics and unprotected sex is the recipe for a baby. Glad they are getting closer to equal footing. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent chapter, as usual

You just can't write a bad chapter. The person who gave you a 25 could have made the same points and given you a 75, which still would have been low for writing of this quality.

Part of the beauty in a well written story is the change of pace from chapter to chapter. You're a great writer, and this is a beautifully crafted story, as was your first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better and better

I don't know how you do it, but this story only improves with each chapter. Good god I can't wait for chapter 7.

innocent_angelinnocent_angelover 15 years ago
Yep, yep, yep yep...

...the cillin and the birth control are not a good combo, well, I guess, depending on how you look at it, that can go either way...But anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved this chapter and I can't wait for you to post the next. I guess since you may be working on it for a while, I will have the opportunity to study for my finals...I guess it works out :(. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I think I'm in love with Nic myself. His whole inner struggle is just so adorable to me; and at the same time, he's still a man, love that.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Outstanding!

That's about all I can say. Bring on chapter seven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FLAWLESS!!

Your stories are simply flawless!! I am truly addicted! I dont know if there are any other stories that I enjoy as much as yours! Keep them coming please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GOD!!

that has GOT 2 be your best work yet!!! .. and plz plz pretty plz don't take longer than you have to on Chapter 7!!! ... i don't know how long i can wait after an ending like this!! You're the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Magnifique

Soular,i'm all the way in East Africa and i wanna let you know that your story is kickin ass. . .globally! You know how to mix the right amount of drama with spunk that gives Seven Days that extra edge. I love how you've biult up Nic's character from a cold and ruthless mob boss to a man with vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and a wealth of emotions to offer his woman; giving the story a poinance and depth that other writers only dream of. Thank you for your contribution to literotica.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
While I would NEVER give you a 25 . . .

I too found myself cringing and becoming upset with Victoria when agreed to go out with Sonny. I mean, come on, I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt but it's crystal clear that Sonny is a complete asshole. Victoria needs to give herself some "me" time--away from Nic and men in general. She needs to seriously think about what she wants in life and decide how she's going to get it. Then she can begin the process of getting her act together and becoming independent so she can come back to her and Nic's relationship on equal footing. It's obvious that Nic loves her but until he admits it to himself and then to her she should just stay away from him because otherwise the incident that happened in the limo will happen again and then she'll feel guilty and then berate herself and then have to start all over again.

I am so done with Antonio--I understand he was put in a bad situation but grow some balls, man! Paul, on the other hand, continues to impress me.

Please keep the chapters coming--I think you're going to need more than 8--he hasn't even started processing the divorce papers yet. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Talk about having your life turned upside down..

I so feel for Victoria, her innocence is a beacon for the vultures of the world it seems. Great Job Soular!!! Shocked at the response to this latest chapter but hey that's why you're on top. Your ability to get people to experience a wide range of emotions while reading your work is what makes you one of the best writers out there. Indy

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
Her Savior!

Who would thought Paul would be her savior. But you know Paul is not feeling good and I get the feeling he's going to die. I get the feeling all hell is going to break out between Nic/Sonny. As for Victoria, I don't feel she is an idiot. You've given a real portrait of a women in love. You want to be strong and you can't stop how you feel or when you give in. Hopefully, Nic will realize his mistakes with Vic before too long. I can see her being pregnant and being caught in the crossfire between Nic and Sonny. Will it be too late for him? Hope not, great story!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Excellent!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! This is soo good. I just love your writing style, always keeps me interested and engaged with your characters. Have to say though, I agree with the person who gave you 25, Victoria must have been out of her mind to go out with Sonny. Would've seen that ploy coming a mile off especially after he betted for her when they first met. Maybe I'm just cynical! lol. However, giving you 25 was waaaaaay too harsh, as your story has pretty much been consistent and flawless every time. Your chapters just keep getting better and better. Can't wait for the next one. I really hope Vic catches a break and Nic WAKES THE FUCK UP!!! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh God...

I'm so in love with this story, feels like i'm watching a romance. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the future. Thanks, CC!

~Selly

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
This Story Is Getting Better Each Chapter!!!!!!!!!

Each chapter that you've written in the story line has gotten better. I like the new twists with Sonny and Nick fighting over Victoria. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
This Story Is Getting Better Each Chapter!!!!!!!!!

Each chapter that you've written in the story line has gotten better. I like the new twists with Sonny and Nick fighting over Victoria. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving it again

Love doesn't have to hurt. Nic just needs to say those three little words and she is his. Looks like to me Nic's love life as well as his business is in trouble. I do not trust Eddie in the scene when Nic was signing the papers he put in front of him without looking at them then Eddie leaves out of the office with a smile on his face. Has Nic signed his business over to him because he can only think about Vicky. Paul and Jimmy are just wonderful for looking out for Vicky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
outstanding!

Okay, it is now official: Nic is an idiot. +++ There is one thing which is most definitely true about this story. It is most certainly NOT a typical romance.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
completely agree with the "wake up, victoria" comm

...and before anyone calls me a "hater", says I don't know how to read, or threatens to come thru the screen and choke me, please know that it's ok to have dissenting opinions and critical feedback. I just HATE when people respond so ridiculously any time constructive criticism is given Sheesh. In that case, Ebert and others should never give movie reviews with a 'thumbs down', or book reviews should only be published in papers if theu are flowering and gushing over the author. Madness! But on to m feedback... I must agree that at this point Victoria's 'naivete' has moved completely into the realm of borderline stupidityl I'm sorry, but the whole scenario with Sonny makes me lose all respect with her as a character. It's just too much. It makes no sense that she would wear this too low, too short, too tight dress to a party with a man who she's felt "creepy" about in the past, when she already didn't really feel interested in going, and ESPECIALLY given that it's a man that runs in the exact same circles as Nic.

Also, at this point, I don't understand all the readers who keep saying "it's obvious that Nic loves her." Huh? Really? So far, Nic is showing more and more that he wants to CONTROL her, not let her out of his sight or be with anyone else, so that he can have sex with her at anytime. But love? I'm not seeing where his feelings/interactions have evolved. I realize that he's supposed to be having a hard time expressing his feelingsm but still - I'm just seeing a jerk who loves to have sex with Victoria. The final scene in the limo was a bit over the top for me and didn't have enough escalation beforehand for them to end up having sex. Was a bit random... So for these reasons, unlike my "100" score on previous chpts, this one only gets "50." Hopefully my "issues" with the story will be rectified in chpt 8 :) and I can return to my giving you perfect scores again! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nic is...

getting on my damn nerves. cant that mother fucker just say i love you already? great story and im not telling you to rush it im just extremely agitated with Nic and why he cant come the hell out and say what he feels. its been two weeks! he should have said it by now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs a lot of work

Writing is not easy,so I am not one to have a go at one's efforts just like that. However, IMHO this looks like a hastily drawn out chapter. Should have taken a couple of weeks before their next encounter. Nic's trade off with Antonio was surely coming, so was her seeking sanctuaty at Paul Marcone's,but hanging out with Sonny???? That was way tired. If you wanted to set up a scene where Nic would yet again unleash his magic on her..let her pop in to one of 'em dodgy parties on Marcone Snr's arm...he's old, distinguished with some serious money, treats her like the daughter he's never had...but is Nic to know that it is all platonic? No. So she come's in, dressed to the nines with Old man Marcone, a seething Nic misguidedly thinks that she has traded him in for an older version of himself, trails her around the party, waiting for an opportune moment to vent,finally corners her in some secluded arch,taunts her, let the scene play out the way it did...unbridled passion.The Sonny inclusion was just ghastly he is not suave, lacks the smarts..all round smarmy...Victoria should have continued to look at Sonny like something that had just crawled from under a rock, finished. Jimmy's married with three little girls, so who is Nic to tell Jimmy, that Big Jim doesn't know jerk about love? Anyway, I am curious to see how the next chapter will play out,but don't let Victoria look like a fool...naive is one thing, but in this chapter, the Sonny connection took some shine off her.Nic shouldn't get none to sappy either,I like my men alpha.And also,your characters need to clean up aftr the crazy sex...I get a bit testy when it sounds like Victoria/Sierra are walking around with cum dribbling down their legs after crazy sex.A shower here, a wet wipe there...once a lady...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are you the author?!

Last time I checked, this was Soular's story and she has the right to write whatever she wants. Who are all of you to tell her what direction she should take with the story? I don't even leave comments, but I was getting annoyed with people with their damn expectations. Sure, we may want to see Victoria be stronger or Nic nicer, but write your own damn story and script it the way you like. I enjoy the story. Women are often stupid when it comes to love ( not to mention that she obviously grew up in a home where the woman was the weaker sex) and don't always make the best decisions. Men often don't know what they have until it's gone and then want to crawl back. I think the story is realistic and I say keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love This Story!

I Find Myself Checking This EVERYDAY Just To See If You Updated And You Never Disappoint.

I Swear Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Looking At This From Inside The Story. Even The Sexual Parts ;)

Keep It Up. Update Soon PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Really good chapter, although I have to agree, Nic is working my last nerve. You had me shouting at my screen..."admit you love her, idiot!" Again, I was really please she sought refuge with Paul Marcone (what a softie) but didn't see her "stepping out" with Sonny. Now all I need, is for Nic to do some tremendous grovelling. SZ-Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm crying, it's sooo good

I love this story. I want them to be together, but Nic is still married- he needs to get a divorce. Paul better not die- don't kill him!!! Gosh, can't wait for chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Chapter

Hi Soular!

I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this chapter as well. I would have to say that I agreed with a few of the comments in the feedback section regarding Sonny. That part of the story irritated me a little, but overall the chapter was once again wonderful and I loved the direction that you took with it. I also get this feeling that Eddie isn't up to any good. I'm also a writer not on literotica....I'm not even a member of the site lol but I wanted to tell you keep up the good work and that I'm impressed! I'm also looking forward to the next chapter, but I rather for you to take your time in order to bring everything full circle than to work with a since of urgency and it not be as a good as the previous chapters. You can't please everyone.....don't listen to any of the irate negative reviews. I thought the chapter was awesome! You have a wonderful day!

Creami_cCreami_cover 15 years ago
Victoria Should have Known Better

First let me say I think you are a wonderful story teller and I look forward to reading the next chapter..

I love this story but I feel Victoria should have known better than to go out with Sonny. She knows that Sonny and Nic have a history and not a good one. She also knows that Sonny tried to win her in a bet with Nic and was upset when he lost his car in the bet. So why would she not think he was up to something when he invited her out? Why would she not think he was setting her up to get back at Nic? The girl needs to open her eyes... I understand that she comes from a home where the man rules and the woman didn't have a much of a say but I think she needs to stand up and take charge of her life. I would like to see her set goals for herself and achieve some of them and realize that she can take care of herself. Then she can give Nic fever before she takes him back...Make is Alpha ass grovel a bit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If only the World were so simple

I had to come back and post again after reading some more of the comments. I find it funny how a lot of women are ranting about what Victoria should do, how she should behave, how she should react. That's the beauty of life, things sometime don't go as planned. That's why I love how Soular writes. This is her story, in the beginning people were told not to expect a "Typical" romance. So giving your view point constructively is one thing, trying to force an author to tell her story your way is completely different.

Indy... loving what she's read so far!

kissmehott000kissmehott000over 15 years ago
you inspire me..make me want to love

Ok just a couple of things...

1. please dont kill Paul. He's such a nice man.

2. kill off sonny, that mothafucker right there is pissing me off. i think nic should put bullet in his head.

3. i love jimmy!! he's a beast!!

4. i'm so proud she found the courage to tell him she loved him--i wish i had that courage(sigh)

5. i think he needs to divorce that witch wife of his and find his courage and claim whats his!!

6. poor antonio, i know that was a hard descion for him but i admire him. he was only thinking of his mom and the life that he wants to give her--i can relate to him because i feel the same way.

ok my couple of things turned into a ridiculous list..lol

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Is it just me

Or are some of you trying to read a How To Fall In Love In A Socially Acceptable Way manual, instead of a proper love story? What's with all the suggestions to CHANGE what's in the author's head so that it will be more believable? That's not cool. You can like, or not like, whatever you want, and everyone should be able to say what they think, but the minute you start telling someone how to re-write their own story, is the minute you need to sit down and start typing a story yourself. There's nothing wrong with having opinions, but I think it is in poor taste to try to insult the author into telling the story that is in your head. Victoria made a mistake. Oh, wow, really? Was she not perfect that one time in 6 chapters? WTF! How dare she be human and give Sonny the benefit of the doubt, something she's done with everyone in the story, including Nic. Nic acts like he wants to control her, so that means he doesn't love her?? Wow, really? Because I thought that's how a guy that's been taking what he wants his whole life BY FORCE would act with the one thing he wants more than anything else. He's been an asshole, but that's how he's been the whole time. Doesn't mean he doesn't love her. How's he supposed to change completely over the course of a couple of weeks just because he is in love? Who does that? And I don't think this chapter moved too fast. Nothing got resolved they are right were they were before, miserable and in love. So how is that too fast? Anyway, that's just my humble opinion, but I think people should pay attention to the story that's on the page and not the one THEY would tell when leaving comments and ratings. Do you, Soular!! Great job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I freaking love this story! You made my day when i saw that there was an update. Don't change anything about the story...i think with the direction that it's going, whatever you have in store for us next is all going to come together nicely. The relationship between Nic and Vicky is just so powerful and I love how you can feel the raw emotion in every line.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait until Chapter 7 is posted...I hope that won't be too long from now.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
soo much has happened....

i did love reading the story and i did 2 get emotional aswell. however i think i would respected antiono more if he had the guts to tell nic that no i carnt tell her leave. that scene made be soo sad i felt so sorry for victoria i mean shes been rejected twice by the people she thought she could trust. but i am loving paul i hope he dosent die. on the other hand sunny needs a lesson or 2 . i dont judge victorica at all for going with sonny as she thought he had changed for godness we all make mistakes but know she had learned her lesson. i dont why but i hope she victorica dosent let antiono and her family plus sonny and let not forget nic off the hook that easily, they need to do some grovelling which will so good to see. i love your work and carnt wait for the next chapter. hopefully things will turn out better for victoria. let not foget people she has aright not 2 like nic he treated like shit gosh even i like the alpha male thing but he crossed the line and on top that brought another girl into it.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
SPEACHLESS

I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR STORIES. NIC AND VICKY ARE TRUE HEAD CASES. WHY CAN'T EITHER OF THEM EXCEPT THE MOMENT AND LET GO? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 7

Hi Soular. You really are one of my favorie author. Please don't make us wait too long for chapter 7. I always check out your stories site for updates.

You really are a gifted storyteller. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving loving loving

it!! You're the reason why i keep coming back to Lit. You have a great gift..not many people could turn Nic and Victoria into something that is believable!

Don't listen to those who think you should or shouldn't have done this and that with Victoria...We all know love blinds and lust is a very powerful emotion!

Besides you're the author and you wouldn't write it if you didn't have a reason to do so! Once again thank you for taking your time to write.

Luce

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmm

and I agree with TangledInYou! It really pisses me off that some has the nerve to tell an excellent writer as Soular to change something she's written! I think it's rude to tell a writer to change something because you don't agree! If you're dissatisfied then go write you own story..being strong isn't only about the ability to say no...sometimes that option isn't there! True strength is the ability to not back down and break..Victoria has been treated like shit by almost everyone and yet she doesn't break she keeps trying..if that isn't strength then i don't know what is!

I think Soular has given us many many many hints about her characters personality and backgrounds. I don't believe she did anything out of order..yes Nic is an asshole but then again why shouldn't he be? like TangledInYou said it's all he's known and a man like him or anyone else for that matter can't change overnight..as for Sonny so what if Victoria gave him the benefit of the doubt? In this world a lot of men are like him...every woman will meet a man like him at least once in life..some of us will get away unscathered others will not..like Soular wrote in this chapter Sonny is unreliable and sneaky...!

TangledInYou and Soular you're the greatest and thank you for making Literotica a place worth coming! Luce

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Compelling Chapter!!!

Oh WOW!!! I hope Nic can find it in his heart to say those three little words to Victoria. I love that Vic found the courage to tell him her feelings. The ball is now in Nic's court. Also, Victoria needs to get as far away from that loser, Sonny. That situation is nothing but bad news. As sweet a Paul Marcone has been to her, Sonny-boy has no soul.

Soular, I am truly addicted to your stories. I am like so many other's here who look for daily updates. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your tremendous writing talent!!! Please don't take too long posting Chapter 7, I need to feed my addiction! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story...Thanks for writing it

This story is just too incredible for words. Wow!

I don't think I can stand the wait until the next chapter!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Excellent as always...

...now normally I just get on here and tell you how awesome of a writer you are. But today I am feeling some kind of way about how these people were jumping on your story with there "suggestions". Write your own damn story if you feel that this one isn't fitting the picture in your mind. How do you get upset for Soular expressing the story she has in her mind? If you don't like it or you are upset about it, then don't read it! And then you are anonymous on top of that! Just keep your comments to yourself! So I'll stop ranting and say that your story was great as always and I hope we get the next chapter soon. I need my fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
garbage

I started reading this chapter, not having read any earlier, but the plot was instantly apparent. Nothing here either original or good. BS

jen80jen80over 15 years ago
Amazing

SOULAR....This chapter was amazing as always! It was awful how Nic continues to treat Victoria but I think after everything she has been through she will come out stronger than ever. I am an optimist so I am still holding out hope that there is a happy ending for Nic and Victoria. I love both these characters that you have created through your writing. I can actually picture the setting and the characters in my mind everytime I read a chapter. Don't let these awful comments that some people leave get to you. Keep doing your thing....you do it amazingly well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is awesome

I'm checking everyday, I can hardly wait for a new chapter. It's magnificent, well-written, rife with conflict, sex is off the chain. The kind of story everyone can love and obviously does. Don't worry about the haters and the people that for some reason want stories to reflect their lives, what idiots. If you want a story that reflects your life, write one stupid. Soular you got it going on, I can't wait for your first published work, I'll be buying it in a hurry. But meanwhile don't leave us hanging with Victoria and Nic. I didn't think you could do better than Damn Dress but this is spectacular, you got talent kid.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
A sign of an amazing writer

is to elicit so much emotions in your readers. Check this site to see how many stories let alone chapters get 60, and rising comments! None of us is going to tell you where to take YOUR story period. I'd take the 'comments' about what you should or shouldn’t write with a pinch of salt and in a strange way as a compliment. I think of the times that on a bus, train, plane or in a cafe, library, park etc I find myself 'talking' internally, and I admit it sometimes aloud, to a book that has grabbed me deeply. Asking what are you doing?, why did that happen? is an indication that the reader is so swept up with the passion of a piece. So Kudos to all these 'passionate explosions' as long as we as readers realise that you're the driver and that back seat drivers don't get to dictate, speed direction etc no matter what we think. On your writing you are truly inspiring and I'm learning a lot from how you develop the detail, voice and texture of characters. You build the tension and create a myriad of turns in a truly engaging way. It takes people watching to a whole new level. thanks again. EG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do your thang girl!!!

Girl, you are as always on point with your writings. I cannot believe some people wanting you to change things. Girl forget them and do what you do!!I really enjoyed reading all of DAMN DRESS and all of SEVEN DAYS...I can't wait for the next chapter.

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 15 years ago
Keep those chapters coming!!

As I always comment, I love your writing style. In this chapter I felt angry, sad, and pissed off with Victoria. I also hated her for trusting Sonny, because I feel that she should have known better. These are the reasons I love your stories, the reader actually FEELS!! I hate reading a story where I have no feeling whatsoever...so bravo.

For all those whose want the story to be their way..nothing in life is guaranteed. As we live we do some pretty dump and thoughtless things as well as some beautiful and wonderful things. In the end however we all want the beautiful ending that we now wish for Nic and Vic.

Thanks Soular...Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it.

Your story is so exciting! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's making me cry

I absolutely love this series. The way you develop the characters and the way you write it is amazing. This last chapter makes me want to cry so bad. For me, it's more than just the sex. At the end when Nic is saying "I never said I didn't love you" is just so..... there's no word to describe it. I wanted to cry for him, he seemed like a broken little boy. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and take him for myself. And Victoria... oh Victoria is amazing. I love how she grew and changed and she is just the sweetest. I love your story so much.

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
halo

This was really good chapter...sonnys an ass....Nic just needs to admit his feelings fire her... Listen to Halo by beyonce great song....The drama is building up pretty good...please dont let her get pregnant like sienna....shit plz everytime he go up in her raw I think about that....damn that would fuck everything up....Everything is falling into place...paul is sweet ...Nic is still my favorite ...great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JUST CALM DOWN! To the "defenders"...

Damn, let not someone have a different opinion from the rest! This is dedicated to all those yelling at the FEW (except for the person who didn't even read the previous chapters and gave it a 0) who are giving the author tips and critiques on what they think should happen, etc., etc. First off all, to these staunch, angry defenders, why don't all of you just calm the hell down! WTH! Just because someone doesn't agree with something doesn't mean that they suck, are stupid, hate the writing, can't write, blah freaking blah! I hate coming on this site and watching as some ridiculous jackass tears apart someone's valid review because they disagree with it. I don't give a damn if you've written a decent story or not, can or can't write, you are entitled to your opinion and anyone who freaking tells you otherwise is a braying jackass! So speak your mind, dammit! I read those critiques that gave the author lower than 100 and ooooooo, what they had to say was complete garbage of course (insert dripping sarcasm here!) Seriously, most just spoke of the naivety of Victoria's character, well guess what, THAT IS a DAMN OPINION! The counter argument to that is that she just believes in the goodness of mankind! Again, OPINION! Get it? Everyone has one! And the "How To Fall In Love In A Socially Acceptable Way" comment was totally and completely uncalled for. I mean seriously, don't kill the readers for following the story and having a goddamn opinion!

What else?

Oh yes, Soular: Sorry, I had to put that out there after reading a few comments that shocked me. Now, onto you. Look at how many comments you've garnered! Great writing! Keep up the good wook! I think you are one of the best IR writers on this site, BUT please do not get into this bullsh*t about setting straight those who gave their honest opinions. I've read great stories where the author received comments and scores similar to yours and simply thanked everyone for the feedback and kept writing. The one thing that most readers hate is a writer who can't take criticism. It makes the writer seem hella cocky and no one likes a cocky bastard. So take the good with the bad, and do what you think best. It's your story, darlin'. Write it. Stay calm and cool. Readers will love you for it.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 15 years ago
I just read all 6 chapters in one night.

Well firstly I agree with most everything Tangled said. This isn't an ideal world here and people are going to be stupid. That having been said please don't kill of Paul. He's a very cool guy. And that would just complicate things so much more. Also I think Nic needs to suffer. How many chances has he had now to say anything that would validate Victoria's feelings? I understand that as a character he is in some serious denial, and that's fine. But there are consequences for your choices and I think he should experience them. That's not to say that I want him to grovel, because that's not him. But some serious confessing a little pleading aren't too much to ask I think. And people should lay off of Antonio. Firstly, Nic pretty much threatened his life. And he had his mother to think of too.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
What's one more... right?

I have nothing to add other than: GREAT JOB! Like a lot of the other commenters, I really feel what the characters are going through.

<br>

<br>

<b>Victoria</b>- Nic did her dirty, but who hasn't been hurt by someone they love? And the fact that she desperately wants him to admit the same to her, makes it even harder.

<br>

<br>

<b>Nic</b>- I can feel how torn he is. He's worked hard to get where he is in life and to know he'd have to possibly walk away from it to be with the woman he loves is a hard pill to swallow. What exactly do you do in that situation? In his line of work, having people close to you can be dangerous because enemies will use them as targets. Is it better to throw caution to wind and try and be with Victoria anyway or is it better if he just lets her go? With the latter he at least knows she'd be a lot safer. And even more than that, admitting you love someone is expressing vulnerability - something Nic NEVER does. I dunno, it seems like he can't be with her yet can't live without her.

<br>

<br>

Anyways... this story is beyond awesome. Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CAN'T FIGHT LOVE!!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! YOU CAN'T FIGHT LOVE. IT IS BIGGER THEN WHOLE WORLD. I AM ON VICTORIA SIDE IF YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL I DON'T WANT IT. I HOPE VICTORIA SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF SONNY MOUTH AND KICK HIM IN THE BALLS. THAT IS LOW AS MAN. NICOLAS YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE HER IF YOU DON'T MAKE THAT MOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To TangledinYou

as a fan of your works also, I'm pretty surprised by your comments. I actually think that, as an author yourself, your stmts to the readers are a bit inappropriate. Why all the "WTFs" and condescending, sarcastic comments? So what if people have given dissenting opinions? I went back and re-read ALL the comments to see if there were any made so worthy of your scorn, and I jsut didn't see it. So what if someone said "ehh... the sonny scenario wasn't beliveable. What would have been more beliveable is if she went with Paul" yada yada... how is that telling the author to completely re-write the story? All of you (Tangled included) need to learn how to read and let read. No need for these snappy, almost angry comments back to the dissentors. It shows such a level of immaturity.... can't imagine how you all must have responded to your highschool and college courses where you had to have peer reviews of your work.

Sheesh!

Soular - amazing job garnering all of this feedback. wow! I also find Nic and Vic's relationship a bit.... unbelieveable?.... and they both are starting to get on my nerves. So I completely see, and can agree, with the dissentors. Yet and still, I'm riveted by this story and chk back for it daily.

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
My turn...

to defend both soular and tangled. They're not just fellow authors, people, they've become friends. If Kaia seemed a little harsh to some of you in her defense of soular, take that into account.

Constructive criticism is a good thing, but I think some of the criticisms of this chapter have gone too far, especially the one from the... individual who so callously called it garbage, and gave it a zero. I'm trying to temper my remarks so as not to pour fuel on the fire, especially since nearly all the comments have been wonderful.

Soular, you're great. Don't doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm...

I think the person that left a '0' on Soular's work is a troll, a competitor and resented Soular for getting more attention, more scores and more good comments than that person's work. Jealousy exists everywhere even in cyberworld. I think Soular work is still great. Maybe the storyline for this chapter wasn't that agreeable to everyone. For me I kinda find Vic's getting a little too hasty and even pushy to want to make Nic to admit he was in love with her. Just because she was doesn't make Nic too. Nic is very confuse at the moment. He has never had real love so this kind of feeling is very new to him. I for one don't like a pushy character and Vic on this chapter got on my nerve. But still it was a good read as Soular has written Vic to become a stronger person - no more a pushover. She tried to take matters in her own hand which, as I've mention becoming a little overbearing for my liking. Nevertheless Soular's writing (despite the plot) was engaging (apart from some very minor grammar mistakes).

Good work still Soular! Damn! I used to be able to get this paragraph but now I can't. Can someone tell me how to get paragraph again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Powerful Stuff!

I was honestly rendered speechless at the end of this chapter. It actually made me cry (although I'm going to claim the girl card, since I've been going through an emotional time the last few days, but I digress), and it's extremely rare that a story here on Lit does that. Once again, you've manaed to captivate us with your words, and you've woven a plot, complete with intricate characters that we can cheer for, scream at, and everything in between. I'm definitely loving it, and I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens next. The only bit of constructive criticism I can offer is to proofread. There were a few areas in which I spotted errors(although I have a bit of an eagle eye for it, where most may not notice). Other than that, don't let the hideous comments of those who are jealous succeed in causing you to doubt yourself--there's no need for that! We just want you to continue this story!!!

sjruckersjruckerover 15 years ago
This story rocks!!!

Victoria is slowly but surely breaking Nic down!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! I hope Victoria remains strong and makes him own up to his feelings for her!! She is a stronger woman than she gives herself credit for and I hope she sticks to her guns & keeps making him respect her!!! Go Vicky!!! Sonny better keep his fucking hands to himself and Vicky needs to let Paul know that she doesn't feel comfortable around Sonny. Maybe it will take Nic reading thru Victoria's diary for him to realize just how much he truly does love her and can't live without her. I can't wait for them to get together for REAL and Nic needs to get a fucking divorce from that bitch Amber alreaedy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My turn, from someone who doesn't read IR

All right, time to add my two cents as well. I've been reading the comments for almost an hour now. Firstly, I do think everyone needs to calm down, but with that said, I agree with TangledinYou's comments. I am not an author myself, but to express to an author what you did or didn't like about the story is one thing. Nothing wrong with that, it's what Ebert gets paid for. But to suggest how the author should have changed their story after its already been posted or published is a little obnoxious. And to anon in Australia, love visiting there by the way, but you are incorrect. One reviewer did suggest a whole new scene for Victoria, that would not have even included Sonny. I'm sure if the author wanted it that way, she would have written it that way. But I'm assuming her bringing Sonny into the mix was intentional, and we will see what the results of that was in the upcoming chapters.

But now, on to you Soular. I stumbled across both of your stories yesterday morning, and I'm am officially done up til this point. Man, you are a fantastic writer! I've been on this site for years, even during the early dark ages, and every now and then you come across an author like yourself, whose work garnishes so much adoration and frenzy. Some authors on here know they have no talent, so they write something so shockingly awful, that it gets a lot of attention and hatred, which was their intention. But you are the opposite, being that your writing is extremely beautiful, so many want to thank you for it, and I am one of them. You now have me as a fan, for better or worse. But I will add one tiny suggestion. I think both, Damn Dress: A Love Story and Seven Days, could have been submitted in the Romance section. Both of your stories have amazing romance plots, even more so than IR. I, myself, read predominantly Romance, and both of your stories are better than most(I'm talking top 5) in that entire category. I'm sure there are people who read that category, who would love your work, but never think to look in this section. Although, all you really have to do is check the Feedback Portal section, to see that Seven Days has dominated in comments for every single chapter. That's where my own curiosity was born. But, I don't want any of your fans biting my head off for trying to steal you away from this IR category. But, just think about it for your next story. And, keep up the great, fantastic work that you have been doing.

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
Well if that didn't

I just would like to say man i love your story line it just has me sitting on the edge of my seat. I'm into it i really wish there was more, please make it soon! I love the way she stays up for herself and how she says i love you but still the dumb man can't say it back. Men can be so closed up when it comes to matters of the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To anonymous in Florida...

Australia is beautiful. You should visit sometime. That said, I don't see how I am incorrect. I said "most" of the critquers said that Vicky was naive and most did. I didn't touch on the ones who proposed completely different scenes. Now I will. So what? When I read published authors and find stuff I don't like in the novel, I go online and after giving fair warning of a "spoiler" I let it all out. I say what could have been changed, what could have happened to make the story more believable, and sorts. It's all a part of the review. The author probably goes online (if she even checks those sites) reads that, goes "Oh well, can't please everyone" and keeps writing. Someone mentioned that arguing with readers is completely immature and I completely agree. It doesn't solve anything. Again, OPINION is OPINION. Let them be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CALL A SPADE A SPADE!!!!!!!

Rewriting a scence is called a REWRITE not an OPINION. Yes,

everybody has the right to agree or to disagree about this

chapter. But the bickering takes away from the beauty of this story. Soular writes very deep and thoughtful characters. We might not understand or agree with the reason why Vicky went with Sonny. But, Soular knows how her story should be written because it's her story. A story that which we are DAMN LUCKY TO READ!!!!! So, please let's sit back and enjoy her GENIUS! !!!!!!

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 15 years ago
Oh my days

I'm paying extortionate internet cafe prices to keep up to date with this story and it was oh so worth it!!!

Nic, you a real jerk but I like you especially if you do what I hope you do.

Soular, get this published!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not understanding Victoria

Does she not have any friends? She can't go home, she won't go to Nic, so she goes to Antonio. I get that, but why would she go to Sonny's place? That's Nic's enemy and he's no better than Nic if we're comparing people and what they do. She wants Nic to tell her he loves her, but she's okay with him being married to Amber? She doesn't have a high moral standing ground to be all mad here. And again, does she have any friends? Going to an event with Sonny after everyone basically associates her with Nic as his girl? So she's okay with being basically a side piece to whomever can afford her? Victoria's action leave it so she has no moral standing in having Nic tell her he loves her and whatever respect she was going for. She's not carrying herself as a woman of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story!!!!

I eagerly await your next chapter. I love these charcters. For all those with a bad opinion I don't think what your sayin is true but it wouldn't be called and opinion if you didn't have a different view from everyone else. I personally know what these charcters are going through. Yes it may sound dumb to people who's never been in that situation but it's possible. Love is never perfect or easy. Emotions are hard to control and you fight against them but in the end you just do whatever it takes to feel loved :) thank soular you've created a classic love story for me!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
OH PLEASE!!!!

YES VICTORIA IS NAVIE BUT SHE IS STRONG. SHE LIVE IN STRICT HOUSEHOLD. SHE BEEN WORK SINCE SHE WAS TEENAGER HELPING HER FAMILY THUR HARD TIME. SHE BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS GOOD SIDE AND DESEVED SECOND CHANCE. YEAH SHE WAS DUMD FOR GOING OUT WITH SONNY. HER MISTAKE. AS WE READ THIS STORY VICTORIA IS BECOMING STRONG AND SHE COMING OUT HER SHELL. YES SHE NEEDS A GOAL. LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A CHEF. SO SHE CAN OPEN HER OWN CATERING BUSINESS.

NICOLAS NEED TO MAN UP AND OWN HIS FEELING FOR VICTORIA. IT IS HARD FOR HIM. USUALLY NICOLAS GETS WHAT HE WANTS. NICOLAS LEARNING THAT HE CANNOT TREAT EVERY WOMEN LIKE A BITCH OR A SLUT. JUST CAUSE HE IS MARRIED TO A BITCH...AMBER WHO HE NEED TO DIVORCE. THAT IS GOING TO BE SHIT AND HATE TO BE HIM AND VICTORIA.

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE HATING OR DISLIKING THIS STORY. FOR ME I LOVE IT!!!!! WHO WANT TO READ FIARY TALES ALL THE TIME. THEY ARE GOOD HELP BUILT CHARACTER.BUT WHEN YOU READ A STORY DON'T YOU WANT DRAMA INTRIGUE CONFLICIT CATFIGHTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAPPY ENDING. THAT IS REASON WHY MOST POEPLE READ STORY FOR THE HAPPY ENDING.

YES WE ALL KNOW VICTORIA IS PREGNANT. PENICILLINS PNEUMONIA BITH CONTROL AND UNPROTECT SEX..mhmm can we say BABY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the Friends comment

I think you're missing the story. You shouldn't be judging based on you thinking a character isn't a moral-valuing one. It's not about Victoria being liked and made just for YOU. It's about character development, plot, grammar, etc.

beemoremonibeemoremoniover 15 years ago
Soular is Frickin' amazing...

Once again.... you rock. You and Tangledinyou are most likely the best authors on this site. I'm always anxiously anticipating your next chapter.... and Damn Dress??? DAYUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very very good story

I am so waiting for the next chapter. This is a very good story.

HotSprings22HotSprings22over 15 years ago
Well...

I wanted to leave you a comment and say thanks for all the support, but Im afraid it might get lost among all the wonderful feedback you've received =).

Thanks, congrats on a wonderful story, and keep up the good work! I know its hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This Story Is Great

I absolutely LOVE this series. I went out of the country for vacation and found an internet cafe' so that I could read Chapter 5. You have great imagination and force me to use my own.

Wonderful work...I am anxiously awaiting Chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the commentor that rated this chapter a 25...

It clearly states in the last chapter that she has no friends, which is why she goes to Antonio. GEEZ. Before you go rating something poorly, please read through it carefully. Fine, these are all just opinions, and in my opinion, those who rate this chapter low because the story is not being told how they want it to are stupid. Go write your own fuckin story if it bothers you so much. Notice though, that under author, it clearly says SOULAR!! Not some asshole, with too much time on their hands. To say that Victoria is not a woman of high moral to get mad at Nic, you're on a freakin erotic site. What does that say about you? "Good moral" peopl aren't suppose to read trash like this, right? Whatever! Anyways, onto Soular. I freakin love you and Tangled so much, like seriously. You guys' material give me great stuff to daydream about when I'm in boring lectures. Don't let the negativity stop you from doing what you do best, especially to those rating this low. The jerk who rated this a 0, green is not a good color on you my friend, because you are obviously envious.

lovetorch34lovetorch34over 15 years ago
LOVING VIC NOT GIVING IN SO EASLY

THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH A COMPELLING STORY. I LOVE THAT VIC MAKES IT HARD FOR NIC , HE'S SO USE TO GETTING WHATEVER HE WANTS . SHE IS TEACHING HIM SOMETHINGS HE HAS TO FIGHT WITH HIS HEART TO GET SOME THINGS IN LIFE. I DO BELIEVE VIC IS WITH CHILD AND NIC WILL HAVE TO MAKE SOME DECISIONS ON WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM, CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I've read a few good stories on this site but this is absolutely the best. It has everything! I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of it but I almost don't want it to end.... Congratulations on an excellent job! I'm dripping with anticipation....

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsover 15 years ago
Lovin' it!

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Loving every moment of this story. Love the way you convey the emotions, and of course, the sex. On pins and needles, waiting patiently for chapter seven.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Amazing!!!

I want to know is he going to divroce Amanda? I still love Nic and Vic, and he is not in love Amanda..I would love to see Nic and Vic married with children. As for her father, what a bumb...she got rid of HIS debt and he can just toss her like that?????? And her mother stood by and let him..that is just wrong on thier part..the least he could have done was let he stay until she got on her feet!!!! More Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I absolutely love this story T_T

a match made in heaven...

or just in your imagination with the help of a pen and some paper, but it's the same thing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My goodness!!! You are so talented!!!

Once I start reading your stories I can't stop... You make me want to be a better writer. Your characters are so real and have so much depth to them. I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrific

I actually cried at the end of this one. Nic is so pigheaded. My only regret is that it ended so quickly.

Adiluv123Adiluv123over 15 years ago
The best

I've reread this entire story to many times to count. You are a brilliant author that should think about getting published because I would definitely buy your books. I think this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Do you write on any other sites? I would really love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it..

so im sooo in love with this story and can not wait for an update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG! I'm going through withdrawals!

I NEED chapter 7 soular! I'm so anxious to see what happens! LOL!

Merry Christmas!

~Faith

SouthernFemmeSouthernFemmeover 15 years ago
Awesome!

You are an amazing and gifted writer! I've loved both of your stories so far and can't wait for chapter 7. I sense a pregnancy coming on since she was so recently sick and antibiotics can cause birth control to fail. But whatever journey these to take will be well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Update soon please.

A good writer always keeps her word. Where's that chapter you promised you'd submit either thursday or friday? It's Monday today. Please update soon.

GOOD JOB.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES