All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch Ch. 01'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you'll make a great mom!!

i hope that Jerome's seed is planted within you. that was a beautiful story. it's so refreshing when a white woman truly accepts her role in life.

Wordman306Wordman306over 14 years ago
Predictable...

Same old same old. Can't any of you interracial writers come up with new story lines?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
baby time

Story was well written and expressed the importance of special occasions and dates. I have a sneaking suspicion that something happened to hubby and she may regret what she has done. She was the one that chose the path that she followed. Be interested in how this turns out. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOL, none of you writers having..

just a little bit of fantasy? that's more than lame, outright boring. beavis and butthead are more clever and that will mean something.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
No More

Anniversaries. If She's pregnant and a little black bastard slides out of her cheating cunt in nine months, she won't have to worry about another anniversary. Only anniversary she will need to worry about is when she will get her first and last welfare check. Her baby-daddy will ease over every month to get his share of the check for his cigarettes, booze, and dope and a little more white pussy in hopes of knocking her up again for an increase in her check each month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
seven year itch

Another nigger fantasy. That true but the white woman are going to the nigger. Not all whit men have small cock i am white and my cock is 8.5 and fat my white wife love it and i eat pussy just as good or better then a nigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonder if she is knocked up

In the stories they seem to always dodge a bullet. Wonder if the hubby comes home feels her streched out pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All Over

You are vague in your bio and I get the feeling you think you are better or smarter than your readers...guess again...some of us are bored and read these stories for something to do...not jack off!!!

If you are black, so what, we don't care, if you are white and a wimp cuckold - that is your thing, if you are a woman - say so.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story, you diod write well, interesting and erotically but - you need a second chapter! Well, you can leave it there but I think, most of us would like to see what happened to hubby, where she goes from here, is she hooked on BBC, what...???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The marriage is dead.

The whore is going to have a niggar baby. The husband should just leave the bitch and find someone else. But as this is the writers fantasy then she will write a second chapter where the tiny pricked white husband bows down and worships at the huge baseball bat sized blackmans prick. He will then pay for the bastard and the bastard will in turn fuck the mother and whore her out to his niggar friends. Well done writer another niggar story that is the same as every other niggar story. Go ahead delete the comemnts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry you have to listen to racist jerks

Well written story. Keep it up!

lcc_1949lcc_1949over 14 years ago

Sorry, your writing skills are fine, I just pretty much find the storyline sucks, a husband misses one night, the wife goes out and set screwed, a marriage goes down the tubes and a black guy becomes the villain. Why, why does she throw it all away, why was the husband gone, and why is Jerome made out to be such a jerk.....so maybe he is, then why is she so willing. Anyway, now what, do we end up with a wimp husband, or maybe a blackmailed wife, or just a slut wife....can't see anyway you can make it anything but another ruined marriage. I really hope the husband finds out, and kicks her to the curb...be different if she was a least bid guilty or contrite,....but she loved it. Too frigging SAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked the story but please learn some anatomy.

You aren't going to be having sex with a woman for very long if you force your way into her womb. It's beyond painful. It's downright impossible. For it to open up to accommodate and dick, let alone a very large one isn't going to happen without enough pain to make the woman pass out. She's not going to be begging for more. For cryin out loud, not even the OB/GYN tries to insert anything into that opening for a routine exam. To do so would require anesthesia. I really wish some readers on her would stop putting that stuff in their stories. it breaks the fantasy because the believability is totally gone at the moment I read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what gibberish nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did I miss something?

The story starts a week BEFORE their anniversary, the woman gets all dolled up, and gets angry that her husband works late? Big gaffe. Read your stories for continuity before putting them out there. Please.

sluttywife4usluttywife4uover 14 years ago
Love it!

I loved the story! Wish I could find a "Jerome"!

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
if so

hope she can find him again to pay for it ...if my wife had a bnlk kid shit shed be out on her ass before she could get out of the hospital to get home ...as for everything else shit divide it she says they both make over a hundred thousand well they both should be ok then...they canj then split what they have sell house n both buy something else ...and the money they saved to have a kid divide that also and now sh has her own bastard kid that she can either raise by herself or find the probably bastard daddy...who if he moved in for the kid to have a daddy she would probably have to support plus fuck his buddies and probably end up having more kids as he whored her out on the side ....well that would be to good of an ending for her

janice kjanice kover 14 years ago
More Please

Another great conversion to a white wife going black...Like your other story, I'm sure we will have another black breeding,, Hope to see many more chapters, maybe with Jerome sharing her with some of his black friends where she wouldn't know WHO the father would be...

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
i loved it

i agree i need a jerome also, very hot and wild cou

ld eadily be true, i want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the Stupidest Stories I've Read

Of all the dumb stories I've read this is one of the worst. Woman gets all dolled up on her anniversary expecting her husband to take her out. He never shows up so at nine or ten o'clock she gives up and wanders around til she finds disreputable bar area where she gets a flat tire and ends up in all black bar, where black man rapes her two or three times, then fixes her flat. She gets home at 1:00AM and husband is still not home, to help celebrate anniversary.The husband is probably as stupid as the wife.

the Ct. Yankee

younghungblackyounghungblackabout 14 years ago
Well written ...

and erotic. Not sure why you think you need an editor but send me a note if you still want help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story. Looking forward to more of her transformation to black slut and how her husband handles it. She should be forced to dress like a slut and maybe even tattooed and pierced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking hot

I think that subconciously you wanted to find a bar full of black guys, and to get one (at least) to fuck you. My sister is a slut for black cock too, she dresses like a whore like you and hangs around with black guys letting them do whatever they want, passing her from one to the other. You should be ashamed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

Don't know what these pricks are moaning about, if you don't like interracial themes, then don't read these stories. I thought it was a good story. Sure, it's a little formulaic, but it ticks all the boxes when you like reading about slutty white wives getting hard fucked by hung black guys and ultimately being bred by them. I can already see it won't stop at only Jerome dumping his thick cum in her slutty, fertile cunt. Looking forward to some more. Ken xx

CharlieTwoponiesCharlieTwoponiesalmost 11 years ago
As a retired Editor I have questions????

If this story is under Interracial Love ?? where is the LOVE

You fucked a black man and write like it was something you

always wanted, that you might be married but you did not get satisfied

so tell the truth you were out looking to be a BCS.............

There are many many of these stories but DAMN FEW of white men

looking for black cunts well I guess that is because most white guys

dont want a black slut with needle tracks up and down her arms feet and

around her pussy as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
about time someone wrote it as it is

Yet another fool white woman falling for the bbc propaganda. Don't you realise he hypnotized you when you fell asleep to make you think he had a massive cock, in reality, like most black men, he had a teeny tiny one. Your husband however,like most white men, had a full 12 inches of solid white meat. Still your loss

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This was a good story despite what most of the comments say. The thought that the wife could have been bred black is really good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abused Bliss

Wish I could feel 12 inches big full balls emptying in me, to stroke and suck.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
This is the way it should be.

Its natural for White wives to desire the superior Alpha Black male for making love and breeding. As a Beta White sissy cuckold, I want to share that BBC, Nigger Dick with the woman I love.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Typical

anti-white male racist propaganda from this site....

for a true appreciation of the wonders of interracial sex, do a Google search on the name Ashley Olsen and see what happened to her in Florence when she went out cheating on her Italian boyfriend.

As for the other posters who extol the superiority of the black -- do spend some time in downtown Chicago or take a one way ticket to the Democratic Republic of Congo....

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
I remember that!

@Nexttimearound

I saw that last month on CNN about the Ashley Olsen murder and the suspect. They have his DNA at the scene! Its Ashley Olsen the artist tho. It wasn't the actress. Sadly in her case the "once you go back you never go back" stereo-type really was true. She didn't even have a chance to "go back" before the animal murdered her. =(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a black man hit on my wife once

my wife told him no and then pulled out her gun and shot him when he pulled out a knife. cops said self defense and no charges were ever filed against her. he tried to take and ended up down to hell for it. stupid niggers always get what they deserve in the end except in these nigger prison fantasies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous