All Comments on 'Sex and the Capital Ch. 15'

by LonesomeDove42

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so she's going to cut him off?

I could understand that if she wasn't cheating also. Is she still cheating, did she cut him off so that her lover won't have to share? She needs to come clean, how did she go from feeling guilty to berating him for doing the same thing she's been doing. Hopefully he finds out, catches her in the act whatever, best would be if she just told him the truth. She's as much or more of a slut than he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great blend ...

...over 15 chapters of very hot sex and very tasteful yet sexy other material. While this is really the end of the story in the national capital, I guess the story can continue in the state capital (still "Sex and the Capital"). A very true to life portrayal of the temptations that people in power (especially males) face in real life. As to his wife's cover-up; as we all know cover-ups eventually fail - Watergate, Iran-Contra, Monica - but that does not mean that people will not continue to attempt cover-ups because they believe that they can get away with it. While she is living in lala land, do not call her a slut anymore than Bruce is a cad.

BarbTBarbTover 14 years ago
Until now ...

...the story has been very realistic. However, it is hard of conceive that someone who had been a United States Senator would become a staffer for a Governor and that the Governor would appoint a staffer to the United States Senate. Even Obama's replacement had held elective office. Still all in all one of the three or four best series that I have read here over the last seven years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a hypocrite

His whore of a wife play the role of innocent so well. I hope she is exposed. He is honest enough to do better than this liar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous