Sex Club for College Students Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather sensed his nervousness and just calmly began to massage his chest, arms, and face. "Just relax Allen, there's no hurry, were just going to use your big strong body and that long hard rod of yours to teach Calie a few things about what makes you feel good."

Heather reached over and whispered in Calie's ear, "Just start gently rubbing his feet or legs, I want him to calm down some, or this demonstration isn't going to last but about ten seconds."

Calie followed her instructions and began to massage the bottom of Allen's feet. Heather continued to massage his arms. Allen closed his eyes and could feel the anxiety begin to subside. It felt like his heart rate was slowing and the gentle massage was distracting him from thinking about his aching shaft. It probably helped that Chris was not in the room too. It was hard not to feel like you were somehow competing when there were two guys vying for the attention of two beautiful girls.

Heather leaned over and spoke softly to Allen, "If you feel you are ready, I would like to continue." Allen nodded. "I want you to show Calie how you like to jack off that awesome cock of yours, and make sure you leave something for us to practice on. Maybe you would like some massage oil or Vaseline?"

Allen sheepishly replied, "Vaseline, if you have it."

Heather reached over to the night stand and opened the top drawer. She took out a jar of Vaseline, popped off the top and held the open container out for Allen. He dipped a couple fingers into the jar and coated them with a generous amount of the lubricant.

Heather laid the jar down beside Allen in case more was required later. Using his first two fingers and thumb, Allen coated his shaft with the Vaseline. It felt so good as he was finally allowed to touch himself.

Unlike Chris who had used his entire hand or fist to masturbate, Allen preferred using his first two fingers and thumb. Allen really didn't know why, it just felt natural to him and it was the way he had been doing it for as long as had been doing it.

Calie watched as Allen pleasured himself. While his grip didn't change, his stroke did. He moved from long smooth strokes and started incorporating a quick little back and forth jerking action each time he passed over the tip. Calie could see his tight smooth and freshly shaven nut-sack jerk in response to each stroke as it reached its conclusion. Allen's other hand pressed on his pubes and abs. As Calie looked up at Allen, she found his eyes were closed and his face had a look of contentment.

Allen was enjoying himself as his nervousness was replaced by the pleasure he was receiving by his own hand. He was in no hurry but he could feel the beginnings of what he knew would quickly become the point of no return.

With that, Allen released his cock and opened his eyes and said, "I think I better stop now."

Calie spoke first, "That was awesome Allen, you're approach is totally different than Chris's and I want to give it a try."

"That'll be just fine Calie," said Heather, "but I want to try a little experiment first. Plus I think it will be fun for Allen too. I have a little hand towel here that I want to use to cover his eyes. We'll take turns trying out our techniques on him, but he won't know who it is."

Then turning her attention back to Allen, she said, "I want to hear lots of feed back from you on what feels good, great or just so-so."

Allen popped a big grin and said, "That sounds great to me."

Heather folded the hand towel in half and placed it over Allen's eyes.

"Can you see anything?" Heather queried.

"No, it's totally dark." replied Allen.

"Okay then we'll get started." said Heather as she dipped her fingers into the Vaseline jar.

Heather took his erection and held it in her hand for a few moments as she familiarized herself with its size, rigidity and texture. His shaft was very smooth and she once again admired the results of her handiwork from the trim she had given him in the bathroom. Next she gripped it between her thumb and fingers the way Allen had done and stroked him. She then tried to incorporate the little jerking motion he had used.

"Oh, that feels good, but you need to make that little extra movement closer to the tip," said Allen.

Heather tried again, following Allen's suggestion.

"Yes, that's more like it." he stated.

As Heather continued to stroke him, the bathroom door opened and Chris, wearing his robe, stepped back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

Allen wondered if it was Calie or Heather who was jerking him off. "You can do it a little harder if you want...yes that's it," he said, as Heather responded to his request.

After a few more strokes, Heather stopped and removed her hand as Calie got ready to take over. Calie started by lightly passing her fingers over Allen's balls and tugged at his tight sack. She ran her hands up to his chest and then down over his stomach and then placed his member between her two palms like a hot dog in a bun. Calie then used the same technique with her thumb and fingers. As each stroke reached his cut knob she squeezed harder and made a quick downward jerk that pushed against his stiff shaft and caused his balls to shake.

Calie repeated it five or six times before Allen responded, "Oh, I am in ecstasy, you need to patent that move, immediately."

As Calie blushed and cracked a wide grin at the compliment and she continued her efforts anew. Allen's breathing became ragged and his legs and hands stiffened as he felt the sensations build. Heather motioned for her to stop and she traded off with Calie again.

This time she started by fondling his balls and then lightly raked her fingers between his legs. Next she surrounded the top of his shaft with her small hand and pulled and milked his soft helmet shaped tip. Heather took her other hand and dipped her fingers into the Vaseline jar. She brought her hand down to his ass and played around his anus.

Allen could feel his ass involuntarily tighten as she felt for his opening. That hand was sure to be Heather's probing the entrance to his anus. It sent a tingle right up the length of his cock. Allen felt himself squirming against her finger as she tried to work it past his entrance. Heather would not be denied and continued to wiggle, twist, and press it against him.

Chris was enjoying the entire show. He was a little bi-curious and loved these training sessions. It was obvious Allen had never had this kind of treatment before and could tell he had the same love/hate reaction that many guys experienced when partaking of anything that involved having someone, even a girl, stick something in their ass.

Allen felt her finger finally enter him and it was less uncomfortable as she worked her finger deeper. And then he felt it. Heather bent her finger and pressed it against his prostate and instead of a tingle, it felt like a bolt of electricity shoot up his shaft to the very tip.

"Oh my God," blurted out Allen.

Heather continued to work her finger against him, and she knew Allen would not last long.
Chris moved in closer and put a finger to his lips motioning to Heather and Calie to be silent. As Heather stroked Allen, Chris moved his hand next to hers and then took over for her. Calie was a little shocked, though Heather never missed a beat. Calie watched as Chris's large hand fully engulfed Allen's erection.

Allen felt almost overwhelmed by the sensations. He felt a change when, unknown to him, Chris had taken over handling his cock. He though maybe one of the girls was using two hands or something. Chris used long powerful strokes as he felt the shape and hardness of another man's cock for the first time. Allen's hips began to thrust up to meet him and they could all tell Allen was getting close. Calie looked over at Chris, and he motioned for her to resume her place. Calie gladly took over again and applied her "patented" technique to her fellow student.

"Don't stop...Oh that feels so good," pleaded Allen as he could feel his climax coming.

Heather pressed down harder as she struggled to keep her finger inside him. Calie never let up and Chris just sat back and waited for the explosion that was about to happen. With one last jerk of his cock Allen erupted. Cum seemed to fly everywhere, and it hit Calie's robe and she even took one in the eye. Allen felt wave after wave of pleasure as he made the most of his release. After a minute he stopped trembling and lay spent on the bed.

Calie took the hand towel covering Allen's eyes and used it to clean up. As Calie wiped cum from her face Allen said, "Sorry about that."

"It wasn't your fault. I was the one holding onto the hose." Calie laughed.

Allen sat up and Heather handed him his robe back.

Chris was the first to ask, "So Allen, what did you think about the prostrate massage?"

"I think I could get used to it," he said, "I've never had an orgasm that felt quite like that. The blindfold thing was kind of a neat idea too."

"I guess that part of the lesson was a success since Calie now has a patent on one of her hand job techniques," said Heather.

Allen looked at the group and said, "Now, one of the hand jobs I got was totally different than the others. It felt like a much bigger grip...Was that you Chris?"

Chris turned bright red, "I thought Heather said no peeking."

"I didn't peak," said Allen, "I thought maybe one of the girls was using both hand, but when we were done and I saw you were back in the room I had second thoughts of it feeling too much like my own hand."

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't embarrass you," said Chris, "I felt too left out just standing their and watching the whole time."

"Just make sure it doesn't leave this room." Allen replied with a forgiving smile. "I suppose I should be flattered that my cock was that irresistible."

Heather, Calie and Chris all laughed and thanked him for being such a good sport.

*******

Chris walked over to the dresser where Calie had failed to notice previously there were some soda cans, an ice bucket, and some glasses set what looked like in reserve.

"If anybody wants something to drink, just help yourself," he said.

Calie thought that sounded like a good idea and for a few minutes, all four of them stood and sat around in their robes enjoying a cold drink.

"Is that it for the lessons," Allen inquired, "or if not, what's next?"

"It's actually time for us to learn a little bit more about girls in general by learning a few things about Heather and Calie specifically." Chris replied.

"Now, that sounds like it could be fun." Allen replied.

"Alright Calie," began Heather, "I guess it's time for us gals to do a little show and tell."

She finished her drink and headed back to the bed, then said, "If I were asked to name one thing my best sex dates all have in common, it would be great foreplay. Most women you go out with are not going to add you to their, 'my best sex ever' list if you are trying to stick your dick in them two minutes you get back to whosever's room."

Chris continued with the lesson by adding, "Allen, while there's a lot of excitement being with a girl for the first time, one disadvantage is you really have no idea what does and doesn't turn her on. Most girls I've been with really like to kiss. However, I dated one girl in the club that wasn't the least bit interested in any more kissing than what it took to get us started. Many girls really like oral sex, but don't feel comfortable asking you for it on a first date. I had one date that even had an orgasm just from stimulating her breasts, then two others who really didn't seem to find it all that erotic. If your partner's moaning in ecstasy, it's a pretty safe bet you're doing okay but if they aren't, you need to move on to something else. Or, you can just ask them, but be thoughtful and tactful about it."

Calie and Allen looked on as Heather removed her robe and lay down on the bed. Chris followed her lead and lay down naked beside to her.

Heather said, "Often I find that once my partner and I have undressed and moved onto the bed, I just enjoy the feel of his body against mine for several or many minutes."

Chris and Heather lay on their sides facing each other and scooted toward the other until their bodies were touching. They both enjoyed the contact of skin on skin, her large breasts against his bare chest. Chris wrapped a hand around Heather and ran it over her smooth back and down to her soft naked bottom. Heather's fingers danced through Chris's hair and over his ears. She reached with her lips to find his, and they began caressing each other inside the sensuality that the kiss had produced. His hand stroked her side and hips and then brushed over the edge of her breast.

Heather then brought the action to a halt and explained, "I really enjoy the way Chris is touching me, and it allows me to feel warm, safe and comfortable with my partner. But at the same time I find it very arousing and it's a good lead into some more aggressive levels of foreplay."

As Heather sat up and wrapped her robe back around herself, Chris spoke up, "Calie and Allen, this class is really for you two and I want to make sure we go over any area of concern about foreplay. Please, now is the time to ask if you have questions."

Heather addressed Allen, "Do you have any questions about a woman's breasts in general or breast play itself? How about fingering your date?"

Allen hesitated for a moment and then asked softly, "When I finger a girl, I'm not sure I really know where her G-spot is and I'm not always sure if I should finger her clit directly or not?"

"Okay those are good questions." affirmed Heather, "Calie, would you come over here and lie down on the bed please?"

Calie felt a bit nervous as she tried to anticipate what Heather most likely had in store for her. Chris got off the bed while Calie took his place. Heather motioned for Allen to join them and positioned him in the middle of the bed between her and Calie, making matters even more curious for her.

Heather spoke, "You asked about fingering the clit directly. The honest answer is, it all depends on the girl the clit is attached to. I have a couple of friends that tell me they never like direct stimulation. For those girls, but those girls only, it's too sensitive an action and can be almost painful sometimes. But most other girls, and I'm one of these, enjoy direct stimulation, but not too much too soon."

As Heather spoke, she raised her knees and opened her legs affording Allen his first full view of her pussy. Heather grazed her hands over her bush, down her hips and then over to her soft exposed inner thighs. A tingle started from within as her body reacted to the intimate touching and the excitement of exhibiting her cunt to Allen and Calie.

Heather demonstrated as she continued, "I like to have my date start by just feeling around my pussy first. My legs, my tummy, my bush, and my ass all want some attention. Just a light touch here and there is nice. Then I love it when they begin to teasingly explore my pussy lips. After a little while, they can go back to touching me elsewhere, just to really entice me, like my nipples, or thighs."

Allen watched with rapt attention as Heather explored herself. He could feel his cock begin to stiffen once again and poke at his robe.

"I can feel myself start to get wet as I wait for a hand to return to my aching cunt." she said.

Heather reached out for Allen's hand and guided it to her pussy lips. She held her hand over his and showed him where and how hard to press. She pushed on his middle finger, pressing it into the slit between her moistened lips and guided it to the hood of her clit. Then she held his finger, using it as her own to massage around it. Finally she encouraged his middle finger past her wet folds and into her vagina.

"Oh yeah, now push your finger in a little further, yeah, that's it, and wave it like you are beckoning me. You know, telling me to 'come here'." she said.

As Allen felt his finger slip inside her and he willingly did as he was instructed, she added, "Move just a little deeper. Ohh, yeah," With a sharp intake of air Heather cried out, "that's it! That's where 'my', (gasp), G-spot, is."

Again Calie felt a mixture of competing emotions. She was uncomfortable watching her friend Heather masturbate right in front of her, but at the same time she was a little jealous that Allen was pleasuring Heather and not her. It was becoming impossible to treat this as just another academic exercise.

Watching Heather was quickly becoming a vicarious experience. Calie felt her body begin responding to each stroke, touch and caress as though it were happening to her. Certain areas of her body tingled, her nipples were erect and she could feel the wetness growing between her legs.

With Allen's finger pressed inside her, Heather continued her instruction, "Keep your finger right there and watch me."

Heather used her own fingers to circle around her clit. As the excitement in the room had begun to build, her clitoris had responded and started to swell. It was obvious to everyone it would soon demand a certain amount of direct attention. She closed her eyes and concentrated on fingering herself. Allen could feel Heather's vagina contract and relax around is finger as he watched her. Her legs squeezed against his arm and she began to moan.

It took Allen by surprise when Heather suddenly stopped, grabbed his free hand by the wrist and pulled it over to her sex too. Like his other hand, she treated it like a puppet. She squeezed Allen's index and middle finger between her thumb and finger and placed his finger tips on the hood of her clit. She directed his finger with ever increasing pressure back and forth and Allen could feel her clit respond under her directed touch. Heather guided his fingers under her loose protective covering and directly onto her wet swollen knob.

Allen felt the contractions increase as he continued fingering her G-spot. Heather's cries and moans intensified and her hips and legs began to writhe. As Heather released him from her grip she instructed, "Don't Stop."

Allen kept the pressure where she had directed him and moved his fingers back and forth, like he was using an eraser head to rub out a mistake. Calie, Allen and Chris all watched the 'show' as Heather's whole body began to shake and spasm. As Heather was racked by the orgasm that swept over her, Allen struggled to stay with her. Calie was amazed by the uncontrolled power. She had never seen another woman orgasm before, and it was both exciting at the same time it was embarrassing thinking ahead that she might get so out of control herself.

Heather settled down and Allen lay next to her. Calie could see perspiration on Heather's face and her chest was still rising more quickly than normal from her 'workout'. In a minute, Heather began to calm back down and she looked up at Allen.

"You did a good job following directions," she told him in an exhausted but satisfied voice. Then she concluded, "Boy that felt good."

"Allen, take this and clean off your hands." said Chris, offering him a cloth, "Then why don't you and Calie cuddle together and get comfortable with each other on the bed."

Heather got up and headed for the bathroom while Allen rolled over to face Calie, who was already waiting for him.

"I've never been in bed with two woman before, it feels just a little awkward." said Allen.

"That's okay, I know how you feel," replied Calie. "Thanks for doing this class with me. I think it's been a lot better sharing it with someone."

Allen replied, "I'm glad we could do it together too and if you wouldn't object I would love to pick your name sometime for a normal club date with just the two of us."