Sex Club for College Students Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers

"I think I would like that," responded Calie as she scooted over and pressed against his body. Allen responded by wrapping his arms around her and kissing her. Their legs entwined and they enjoyed letting their nakedness connect. Allen could not keep his hands still as he let them wander from one area of her body to another. Every part of her that was in easy reach, her hair, neck, back, fanny and hips all felt his caress. Calie enjoyed being touched all over and when she felt him gently nudge her shoulder, she responded by rolling from her side onto her back, giving Allen more locations to explore.

Allen gazed at her amazing breasts, both of which were now within easy reach. Calie felt Allen's hand explore every inch. From her soft nipple capped globes, past her smooth flat teenage tummy then down between her thighs to the lips of her womanhood. He had wanted to get his hands on all of them, seemingly all at once, ever since their first brief encounter earlier that afternoon. He moved back up to her breasts and kneaded them softly, enjoying their uniquely feminine qualities.

Calie had been on a roller coaster ride of sensual emotions all afternoon. She had been a kisser, a watcher, a stripper, a teaser, a participator, and a voyeur. Now she felt an overwhelming need to be touched, stroked and hopefully soon, satisfied. Her snatch had an 'itch' that had needed scratching for the past hour. She welcomed Allen's attention and was craving more.

She felt him tug and tease at her protruding nipples and it sent tingles throughout her entire body. Though it had never happened, Calie thought one day she might end up being one of those girls that Chris spoke about that have orgasms when a guy plays with their breasts. Calie traced her hands down Allen's chest until she found his erection waiting for her. She wrapped one hand around it while the other cupped his balls.

"I love your breasts, and your nipples are so hard," Allen moaned.

"Your hand's feel so good, you're making me so wet," Calie cooed.

Calie watched Allen raise himself up, lean over, and begin sucking her tit into his hungry mouth. She felt his tongue swirl over and all around her nipple and it sent shockwaves through her whole being. As he sucked on her, she felt his hand move down over her tummy and trailing lower to rest once again on her pubic mound and his fingers began playing through her bush.

As Calie leaned forward slightly she whispered, "Do you think you can find my G-spot?"

That brought a halt to his suckling of her breast, and he said, "That's an assignment I have really been looking forward to."

Allen sat up further, allowing him to gaze over Calie's petite body from head to toe. He teased her by stroking her thighs and then moved onto her outer pussy lips. He could smell the aroma coming from her wetness and felt it as his fingers traced over her entrance. He circled his fingers around and around her pussy lips and she squirmed as he started to gently tease her folds apart.

She tensed when his fingers ran down her slick slit and when he brushed her clit for the first time her body flinched. His finger swirled around her tight opening and then she felt them penetrate her. Allen moved his finger deep inside her like he had for Heather.

Calie gasped as Allen pressed his finger into her spot. She felt suddenly like she needed to pee very badly, but as Allen continued to probe her, the entire area tingled with the most delicious sensation. Calie moaned loudly, letting Allen know he had hit his mark.

Heather had returned, and Chris stood behind her as they watched their two students apply everything they had learned. Chris yearned to touch Calie's ripe body for himself, but he skillfully contained himself. Heather too, was turned on watching Allen ravish her friend. But she contented herself by pushing back against Chris as she felt his erection slowly grind against her ass.

Allen leaned over and placed kisses on Calie's tummy and then looked up at her with a slight grin and asked, "May I taste your sweet pussy?"

'Damn good question', Chris thought to himself. 'Well done, grasshopper,' he chuckled to himself.

"I though you'd never ask," responded Calie enthusiastically.

Calie watched as Allen's kisses headed south. He strategically placed them all over her bush, her thighs and finally just outside the lips of her pussy. She felt his tongue run over her slit and then wiggle under her hood and land on her clit. She ached with delight as he flicked his tongue tip over her clit and inhaled her erotic feminine aroma. Calie couldn't help it as her hips and legs contracted in response. As he continued, Calie felt Allen slide a couple of fingers back inside her and press against her spot.

Heather could feel Chris push against her as he slid up and down dry humping her ass cheeks with his hard prick. Chris had one hand on her abs holding her tight while the other dipped into her wet snatch to frig her. Heather let him have his way with her as she watched Allen feast on Calie's muff.

Calie couldn't stand much more as her body involuntarily thrust her cunt against Allen's face. She felt him pull her clit into his mouth and suck on it as his tongue continued to dart across it. Calie's used her own hand to fondle her sensitive nipples sending even more jolts of pleasure throughout her whole body.

"That's it Allen, Ahhhh!" Calie said as Allen struggled against Calie's suffocating spasms. Calie screamed as she felt the climax flow then explode from her clit, and her legs shook from the impact of the orgasmic eruption. But Allen never let up as she writhed in ecstasy, hoping to keep her inside the throes of lust and passion.

Allen and Calie were oblivious to their instructors as Chris fingered Heather and brought her to the edge of coming. Heather took charge and shoved her own fingers into action frantically grinding into her clit as she watched Calie climax. She heard Chris moan in her ear followed by his warm cum spewing out against her back and dribbling down her ass, and Heather's legs shook just short of collapse as the intense pleasure hit her.

Only when Allen felt the vice like grip of Calie's legs loosen and relax did he relent. He fell back beside her and Calie curled up around him with her head on his chest and an arm draped across him in near total bliss. "Oh, that was so wonderful. Thank you." Calie said as she hugged him.

Heather leaned back and gave Chris a kiss. "You naughty boy," she said grinning at him.

As Calie and Allen lay together, Heather made her way to the head of the bed and leaning over, spoke softly to them so as to not spoil the moment. "That's all of this session's lessons. You guys were great and I hope this will help you on future dates. Chris and I are going to get dressed and go. Take your time and just leave when you are ready."

Chris wiped the little mess he had made off Heather, and they both gathered up their cloths, got dressed and slipped out as quietly as they could.

Calie and Allen lay in each other's arms for a short while enjoying the intimate moment together as they snuggled in the big warm bed, with the quiet music in the background and the soft romantic lighting provided by the burning candles.

"Thanks for being a part of this wonderful and crazy day Allen," said Calie. "I feel a little silly saying this after all we have been through together this afternoon, but could you make love to me? I would really like to feel you inside of me."

Allen had never felt so wanted. There wasn't anything in the world Allen wanted more right then than to make love to this petite coed. "You don't know how much I love hearing those words come from you."

Allen sat up while Calie lay on her back. Allen moved between her legs as Calie spread her knees apart for him. She looked down at his proud boner that was ready to enter her. Allen eased himself down between her legs and placed his soft tip near her entrance. Calie guided his cock to the spot and then wrapped her hands around his ass as he entered her for the first time. She held him there for a moment, getting used to his size. Then she felt him rise up and thrust gently into her again, then again.

She relished the feel of his member against the walls of her pussy as she enjoyed the feeling of him sliding in and out of her womanhood. Her hands roamed over his smooth back, through his hair and then back down to his ass pulling him back inside herself as Allen enjoyed the inward thrust as he fucked her.

Calie slid one hand between them and found enough space to wrap her finger and thumb in a ring around his cock. Calie wanted to feel how hard he was and touch his penis as it trekked in and out of her wet pussy.

Allen's pace increased and Calie loved the long powerful strokes sliding against her clit.

"You're making me crazy with that gorgeous cock of yours," she purred.

"You feel so good Calie, I love being inside you."

He reached for her breast as he made love to her and teased her nipples with his fingers. She kissed his cheeks and then nibbled at his ear. They got into a sensuous rhythm, and for a while they just enjoyed the uncomplicated pleasure of being one. She held onto his hips and felt his body on top of hers while they both delighted in the pleasing sensation the wet friction between their two young bodies generated.

She could feel herself getting close and her hips began pushing back to meet his strokes. He was trying desperately to hold back as Calie grabbed at his ass trying to punctuate their rhythm. She started to moan and her body began to shake as the orgasm built up inside her. Her moves were almost frantic as he started to slam into her and their bodies slapped together.

"I'm coming!" Allen yelled as he pushed deeply inside her once more. She could feel him ejaculate inside her as she continued coming herself. He continued to slide in and out, draining himself of all he had to give her, and his movements became gentler as they both started descending down from their plateau to which they had climbed together.

Calie held Allen tight, unmoving, not wanting for the moment to end.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers