All Comments on 'Sex on Screen'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JohnmirJohnmir7 months ago

I loved Jane March in Color of Night. The lovemaking scenes between March and Bruce Willis will leave any guy superhard. I watched this movie with all my girl friends

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Underrated Sexy Actresses who get it done being natural in quality films , some big but mostly forgotten or obscure .

1. Natassia Kinski is sexy in all her early movies but ' Cat People ' stands out. She's just awakening to her true nature as a panther woman . Rowrrr !

2. On the wholesome side Demi Moore & Rob Lowe were sweet & hot in" About Last Night " from a David Mamet adaption. Its a coin flip who was prettier then, eh ?

3. Karen Black is sweet, sexy and annoying as Jack Nicholson's waitress girlfriend who is just a little brighter then average collie In ' Five Easy Pieces'.

4. Kelly Lynch with Matt Dillon ( who has gift of making all his female co-stars sexy ) as junkie couple doing Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid thing to pharmacies in " ' ' Drugstore Cowboy '

5. Both Faye Dunaway & Raquel Welch killed it in " The Three Musketeers " . Action, Pathos , Comedy & Vava voom charms of above ladies in their prime.

6. Vera Miles honorable mention for " High Plains Drifter " & " Animal House " . She played the hell out of tightly wrapped, outwardly rigid, society matrons concealing insecurities that are about to be revealed in a very fetching way.

6. Julie Christie has it going on big time in any movie I've seen. Her biggest are ' 'Shampoo', ' McCabe & Mrs. Miller' & ' Heaven Can Wait' . Wistful, blonde, bright and beautiful she brings those qualities rarely seen in that package to anything she does. I think Meryl Strep is J.C. 2.0.

7. Susan George was also petite, doll like & blonde but brought a vacuous quality. I think she must have been pretty smart to do the cliched dumb but hot, hot , hot blonde bit to ' Straw Dogs ' & ' Dirty Mary & ' Crazy Larry ' . She was the Meryl of early 70's action flicks for a couple blinks of a eye.

8. I fell a little in love & just a bit in lust with all the women in" All That Jazz" . Its a musical , the costumes and script are TIGHT and revealing .

9. Joanna Cassidy, Daryl Hannah & Sean Young were great as different flavored of pleasure bots in " Blade Runner " . It was just a matter of time before Harrison Ford fell in love with one of them.

10. My all time underground sex symbol is Eszter Balint in " Stranger in Paradise " annoying, vulnerable, petite and cute to death. It doesn't get much better then that.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 11 years ago

I enjoyed this...and as a film lover I can attest to the hotness of these scenes. (You do seem to love the girl-on-girl - shocker!). From a straight woman's perspective (a straight woman who enjoys watching onscreen lady love) it was both amusing and enlightening.

Would love to hear about some other favorites!

thebulletthebulletabout 18 years ago
I love lists!

The scene in the subway between Tom Cruse and Rebecca DeMorney in Risky Business: it was the last time I got laid at a drive-in theater. Murial Hemmingway in Personal Best: the slowly developing seduction by her lesbian roommate was pretty hot: nudity, sex, and passion. Bogey and Bacall: To Have and Have Not. She was the sexiest 18 year old who was ever on the screen: "You know how to whistle, don't you Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow."

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 18 years ago
Others to consider

Three horror films where (to me) the erotic content is far more important than the horror:

1. Dracula Has Risen From the Grave (1968): Not a great, or even very good, movie, but the scenes where Christopher Lee puts the bite on Veronica Carlson are incredibly erotic.

2. The Hunger (1983) : Also not a great or good movie, but who cares when you have the classic seduction of Susan Sarandon by Catherine Deneuve. Yee-ow!

3. Embrace of the Vampire (1994) : Again, an undistinguished B-movie, but it has a scene between Alyssa Milano and Charlotte Lewis that you'll never forget.

And one masterpiece:

4. Last Tango In Paris (1973) : A great film, the greatest and most truthful ever about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A suggestion

If you are lookng at pure heat, not necessarily "just nudity", may I suggest "Unfaithful", with Diane Lane and Richard Gere (yeah, I know, Gere is Mr Cardboard, but Lane is the ultimate MILF in this one.) Also, the classic "Body Heat" with Kathleen Turner (in her prime) and William Hurt.

Both are good movies, with interesting plots, and to me, the perfect blend of eroticism and story.

And as a footnote, the first "Basic Instinct" should appeal to your interest in bi-fems.

I enjoyed your reviews!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous