Sex on the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

So, like a mushroom -- a very lucky and happy mushroom -- I lay there not knowing what was going on but enjoying the taste of April's pussy and the feel of Kate's. I heard Kate beginning to moan as she rode me and, as I started detecting more lubrication in April's pussy, I could hear more frequent moans from her, as well. I was pleased that they both seemed to be on the way to an orgasm, though I was not feeling the stirring yet, myself. The longer Kate rode me and the closer she got to cumming, however, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling so that, by the time she slammed herself down on me and I could feel the tremors through her pussy, I was definitely on my way to my own orgasm. She continued to slowly ride me through her orgasm and after she'd finished cumming as I focused on getting April the rest of the way there, too. April's pussy was gushing with juices and I could hear her getting louder as her pussy became more engorged. I kept licking and sucking her clit while fingering her as I felt my own orgasm continuing to build, as well.

April let out a low moan and shuddered as she came while I continued to eat her until she let out a sigh and started to dismount my face. I looked up at Kate's hot nakedness looming over me and asked her if she felt satisfied now. She nodded and smiled so I asked her if she would mind if I was to finish myself between her tits. She shook her head and massaged her tits as she climbed off my throbbing tool and lay beside me. I got up and straddled her, laying my cock between her tits, which she then squeezed together. As I started fucking her fleshy globes, I beckoned April over and made out with her while feeling up her perky tits. I had been pretty close to cumming when April had cum and the warm, soft flesh of Kate's tits was quickly getting me back to that point as I lowered my head and sucked April's hard nipples. Once I was right back on the verge, I returned my attention to Kate's tits and my cockhead peeking out from between them. Kate's attention was on my cockhead also and April leaned down close as I started to moan.

With a wave of pleasure surging through me, I started to spurt onto Kate's sternum as she and April both stuck out their tongues. When I was spent, they both went to work cleaning up the mess I'd made as I settled back and watched. Once Kate was all cleaned up, we decided it was time to hit the beach. I pulled on a pair of swim trunks then watched as the two of them pulled out a couple of very minuscule bikinis. The tiny pieces of material barely contained either of them and left very little to the imagination, so I knew they'd be attracting a lot of attention out on the beach. I told them both how incredibly hot they looked once they were finally covered and adjusted and they both modeled for me before we headed out the door with our towels.

We squeezed in a few hours on the beach, playing in the ocean, lying on our towels and talking about what we should do for the night ahead. The two of them had plenty of admirers but I was feeling pretty smug knowing not only that they'd be heading back to our hotel with me, but also that I'd be violating their hot bodies in every conceivable way with their full consent over the next nearly forty-eight hours. We decided that we'd go out for a nice seafood dinner before checking out some of the amusements on the boardwalk. We also decided to save water by showering together. We couldn't all fit in the shower at once, so April was going to go first, then I'd join her, then she'd trade out with Kate. Though the two of them looked extremely hot in their bikinis, I was looking forward to stripping them off again back at the hotel.

When we'd had enough of the sand and salt water, we gathered our things and walked back to the hotel, taking note of the pool deck that also overlooked the beach. As we rode the elevator back to our room, we talked about hitting the pool at some point the next day. Back in the room, April said she was going to shower so I asked if I might help her out of her bikini first. She acquiesced and allowed me to untie the strings holding the top over her tits, exposing her hard nipples, followed by the strings on her hips, exposing her trim black bush. I gave her a kiss and a smack on the ass, then sent her on her way and turned to Kate. She asked if I wanted her to turn around, to give me better access to the knots in her bikini top, but I wanted to see her exposed from the front, so I just reached around to untie them and kissed her in the meantime. When her top dropped away from her tits, I lowered my head and started licking and sucking her nipples while my hands went to work on the knots on her hips.

With the knots undone, I dropped to my knees as I pulled the scant material aside and had Kate sit on the end of the bed. With her blonde bush before me, I figured I had time to give her an orgasm before April was ready for me to join her in the shower, so I lowered my head and started licking. Kate lay back on the bed and, as I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and licked her clit, I gazed up at her mountainous tits pointing toward the ceiling as she fondled them. My cock was rock hard, still in my swim trunks, having had several hours to recover from my last orgasm on Kate's chest but I was expecting to fuck April in the shower, then Kate, so I kept it put away for the moment. Instead, I worked my fingers in Kate's slippery pussy while licking and sucking her clit as she writhed on the bed and rocked her hips toward my face.

She released her tits and grabbed my head, holding it in place as her thighs tightened on my ears, but I could still hear her moaning as her orgasm was building. I didn't change my tactics, just going with what I knew worked for her, and drove her closer and closer to a well-deserved orgasm. She went rigid just before she came, holding her breath until she went over the edge with a cry and went limp on the bed, her body convulsing slightly as her orgasm coursed through her. I raised my head when she was done and she looked up at me glassy-eyed as I shed my swim trunks in anticipation of joining April in the shower. My rod was sticking straight out, ready to slip into something, so I was glad it was just a moment later when April called. Leaving Kate to recover, I headed to the bathroom and pulled the curtain aside to find a dripping wet April looking incredibly scrumptious.

She waved me in and her eyes and smile both got wide as she saw my rigid shaft bobbing in front of me. She took my tool in her hand and stroked it as we made out briefly, then moved toward the end of the tub and bent over, supporting herself on the rim of the tub. I stepped up behind her and slipped my cock right into her snug, slippery pussy then took her by the hips and started to fuck her. I knew I would never tire of slipping into her sweet pussy and had been wondering what would happen once we were back at school. I suspected that we'd have a lot more opportunity for fucking since we'd have the privacy of our dorm rooms and much closer proximity. Kate, on the other hand, lived off-campus, so I didn't see myself getting as much opportunity to enjoy her attributes unless I could get her over to my dorm room after class on occasion. Either way, I expected that the relationship that had started that summer would continue after school had started.

April raised one arm to brace herself against the end wall while the other slipped back between her legs to massage her clit as my cock continued to slide in and out of her. I moved my hands from her hips to fondle her swinging tits, gently tugging on her hard nipples while my hips repeatedly tapped against her ass cheeks. As with Kate, it wasn't long before April was moaning and pushing back hard against my incoming thrusts. Since it was my intention to just get her there without cumming myself, so that I could fuck Kate when she joined me, I wasn't concerned that she was soon on the verge of an orgasm and I was barely feeling a stirring. When she sounded like she was just about there, I took her by the hips again and fucked her harder and faster until she pushed back hard and let out a cry. I could feel her entire body quivering as she came, then she almost went limp and had to hold herself up against the wall with both hands. I slipped out of her, reluctantly of course, and helped her stand up straight. I gave her a kiss and asked her to tell Kate that I'd give her a shout when I was ready for her.

April stepped out of the shower and started drying herself off as I went ahead and washed my hair and soaped up my body. My cock had softened a bit by the time I was rinsed and calling out for Kate, but when she joined me and I got another look at her naked body, I was on the rise again. She stroked my cock while I fondled her tits and, when I was ready to go, she assumed a position very similar to the one April had. I slipped into her pussy and grasped her by the hips while she reached back to stroke her clit as I fucked her. One of the many things that I really liked about Kate was that, because she was so experienced, she knew exactly what to do to get both of us to our ultimate goal, oftentimes simultaneously. April was learning a lot from Kate, but what she lacked in control, she made up for in tightness; it was obvious that she hadn't had very many partners.

Due in part to Kate's pussy just feeling awesome and in part due to her ability to manipulate my cock with it, I felt my orgasm getting closer the longer I was fucking her. Based on the noises she was making, I could tell that she was on the verge, herself. I enjoyed the intense pleasure while continuing to slide my cock in and out of her, my hips repeatedly meeting her ass. Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew into her and, almost immediately, she let out a cry and I could feel her shuddering as she came, too. Once I was starting to soften, I pulled free of her and, after ducking under the shower stream once more, gave her a kiss and squeezed her tit before stepping out of the shower and starting to dry off. April was in front of the mirror just outside the bathroom working on her makeup, wearing only a pair of black thong panties and a matching demi-bra. Already the blood wanted to head back to my spent cock.

I paused to tell her how yummy she looked and, as I went to find some clothes to wear myself, she told me that, who knows, maybe I'd get lucky that night. The thing is, I already knew how lucky I was to see her in a thong, much less to have her as a willing sex partner. When I caught a glimpse of Kate drying herself off in the bathroom, I thanked God for the opportunities that had been provided to me. I got dressed and positioned myself on the bed where I could see the two of them getting themselves together for the night ahead, enjoying the sight of them near each other mostly naked until they, too, finished getting dressed. They were both wearing skirts and snug tops that would again have eyes popping and jaws dropping wherever we were that night. It had surprised me that both of them had decided to wear panties since they'd gone without under their skirts for the trip down, but I wasn't complaining because they'd both looked so damn hot in their thongs. I don't know that Kate's bra could have been called a demi-bra, but it was low cut while still holding up her big tits. Paired with a tight, low-cut top, she was definitely showing ample cleavage. With her smaller tits, April didn't go for cleavage, but just showed their perkiness off with the snug blouse.

They were definitely attracting attention from the other male patrons at the restaurant, who I'm sure were wondering what it was about me that warranted the accompaniment of two hotties. The two of them had wisely worn comfortable shoes rather than fuck-me pumps so, when we'd finished eating, we spent a few hours treading the boards and enjoying the amusements in Wildwood. Once we'd had enough and were feeling a bit tired, we headed back to the hotel and got ready for bed. Since I didn't have makeup to remove, I was the first one in bed, slipping naked under the covers to watch the two of them peeling off their clothes and lingerie and performing their nighttime rituals. By the time they shut down most of the lights and slipped into the bed on either side of me, I was definitely pitching a tent. When they asked what I wanted to do, I slipped a hand between each of their legs and started to stroke each of their clits. I suggested that they just relax and let me take care of them once more before we went to sleep.

With my hands resting on each of their trim bushes, I gently massaged their clits with the middle finger on each of my hands. They took my advice and, as I glanced to each side, saw that both of them had their eyes closed. The comforter was still folded down far enough that I could see their tits, when they weren't covered by their hands. It wasn't long before they were both rocking their hips toward my hand and moaning louder and louder. I didn't suspect that there was any competition to be the first to cum and, as they each rode the wave of their approaching orgasm, they were probably less and less aware that there was even anyone else in the room with them. I never even slipped a finger inside either of them, though I'm sure they were both overflowing with juices; I just kept lightly stroking their clits, bringing them closer to cumming.

It was Kate who gasped first as she started to cum and I could feel a shiver pass through her as she let out a long, low moan. I was already licking my finger when April started to cum, similarly shuddering and moaning. That finger followed the first one into my mouth where, not for the first time, I was able to compare their respective flavors. The two of them caught their breath, chests heaving, before they made eye contact over me and came to some sort of silent agreement before they both slid under the covers. I quickly felt hands and lips and tongues on my cock and balls before Kate's hot mouth slid down over my shaft. I didn't even have to look under the covers to know it was her, but I did anyway because you can't have two hot women taking turns sucking your cock and not watch. After a couple of passes of Kate's mouth, April took over and slid hers up and down.

I flipped the covers back so I didn't have to hold them up the whole time as the two of them got more comfortable. Unfortunately for me, they were both lying on their stomachs, so I didn't have a good view of their tits or pussies, but when I wasn't watching my cock disappearing into one of their mouths, I could check out both of their hot, tight asses. Kate was pumping the base of my cock as she and April took turns sucking it, while April gently massaged my balls. During the course of the summer, they'd definitely figured out how to draw out my pleasure, both individually and working as a team. As such, I could feel my orgasm slowly beginning to build, but knew that they would take their sweet time getting me there, without teasing me. I just lay there enjoying the feel of their mouths alternating on my cock and the pleasure that was coming along with it.

While I wouldn't have minded experiencing their mouths all night long, it had been a long day and when they brought my orgasm closer and closer, I wasn't the least bit disappointed. They'd gotten to where they sensed the swelling in my cock that came with the impending orgasm and made sure that they were ready to receive my bounty. Kate's mouth was over my cock when I began to spurt with a groan, but she quickly had April take her place so that she could enjoy some of my jism, too. They continued to alternate until I was completely spent, then kissed over my softening cock before moving back up next to me. April reached over to turn off the light as Kate pulled the covers back up, then they snuggled their smooth, naked flesh against mine and we were all soon asleep.

To be continued...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12