All Comments on 'Sexual Bio of a Young Woman Ch. 01'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 15 years ago
Not too surprising ... glad it worked out

Welcome back Sammi!

I am not too surprised -- not surprised at all, really -- that Lisa would get cold feet at making love to you in front of her husband. If she was just doing it to please him, as it certainly looks like, he was an ass for insisting on it. He should have known her better than that. But I am very glad she was comfortable making love with him while you got yourself off, and very happy that she liked you personally and wanted to see you again. As per your writing -- you still have it.

fleetusafleetusaover 15 years ago
More please

Yes, we would like more of this story. Well structured especially with the look back to first times. Good slow steamy tale. I was a bit surprised she didn't try massage on the "reluctant" wife.

RachalCaronRachalCaronabout 15 years ago
You are one sexy bitch

Well, Sammi, you've done it again. How many times are you going to make this girl cum? This time I shouted out your name as I orgasmed and I never do that. Well ~ until now.

julie_juliajulie_juliaabout 14 years ago
I'm changing my name to Lisa!

Hey Sammi that was wonderful, but I really hurt for Lisa. First, I felt sorry for her for having such a selfish jerk for a husband. Second, that she found it hard to warm to you in that awkward situation. I found myself wishing I was her. I'd not have been so reticent! I'd have been naked with you on the bed in 10 seconds flat!

Being more objective, but not critical, I would have liked you to have tried to seduce Lisa without keep asking her permission and affirmation, just undressing her and making positive moves. I wondered if actually she wanted to feel like an innocent victim, coerced into sex with you without giving her permission. She may have felt less dirty if she had not been expected to agree. Just a thought?

Sam? Your writing style is amazing. I love it. You write so well! I felt drawn in and never felt my concentration wander. I loved your descriptions of sex with Steph, so descriptive I could almost feel her skin against mine. MMmmm. Thanks darling. Kisses, Julia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy

This is one good story. I just couldnt stop reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous