All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 18'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
melsdadmelsdadalmost 16 years ago
Another fantastic contribution

How lucky I am to have logged on and found another great story from you.

As usual, it was totally erotic and brilliantly written.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Nice finish

Well, Sammi said at the very beginning that she "embellished a little," so it should come as no biggie that she didn't have sex with her mother. Oh, well, that embellishment didn't take away from the story. (BTW, Sammi, did you ever truly have sexual feelings for your mother?)

Now, in part 19, will Sammi say that she never was an escort? Fool me once....no, really, this was as good a way as ever to end this series.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

Brilliant writing, way better than my poor version. I am so glad I stumbled on this story and am looking forward to reading the author's other work. I found the style of writing, the care spent in setting up scenes, moving back and forth in time, and descriptions of love-making near perfect. Dialog, character development and plot are all firing on all cylinders. Brilliant work. I only hope to be able to write to this high standard someday. Thank you for a great series. Doesn't look like the author has visited this site in many years, but perhaps if they do they'll read this sincerest of thanks for an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous