Sexual Surprises Can Become Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His jaw had dropped. The girl looked incredible. She was absolutely gorgeous with her make up and hair adding to it all. "One of the girls in Lingerie helped me. She advised me what men like. I told her I had a hot date with a guy who I wanted to impress. Has she advised me well?"

Nick went over to her and took her in his arms. "Darling, she couldn't have done it better. You look sensational. Absolutely sensational." He realised the screens were on and he could see two more views of her. "You put the TVs on!" he said.

"Well, I thought we should save this moment."

"Save?" he asked.

"Oh come on Nick. I worked out ages ago that it records. I just haven't got round to asking to watch it yet." Her smile told him that he was not in trouble.

"Nick, can we make love in front of the fire before we come to bed for the night. He nodded. His cock was erect, aroused by the girl's fabulous appearance and his knowledge that she wanted a lot of sex with him again tonight.

"Have you been researching again?" he asked, referring to her internet searches for sex positions.

"Yes, of course. I wondered if you would show me 'T-square' tonight but I'm happy with any position we've done already – and some oral of course. Oh! One more surprise." She eased her panties down to reveal the Brazilian waxed pussy.

"Not a hair left! Me and my friend went together and we've both had it done like this. It feels lovely. My other friend in Lingerie at work was very impressed when she saw it. She wanted to touch me to feel how smooth it is. I let her." Nick's erection firmed more as he took in the sight before him and a multitude of mental images from her words.

Then he stepped back and stared again at the full image of the lovely girl in her classy lingerie. "I tell you what, I'm taking you out for dinner whether you want something to eat or not. You look too beautiful to keep to myself. You're absolutely stunning and I want to show you off. Put that lovely dress back on. Just leave the panties off to tease my mind." Secretly, Stella was thrilled that her lover wanted to show her off.

Nick took her to a restaurant that he knew would be busy but where he was certain to get a table. The pair had another of those conversations that attracted him to Stella. The girl was such good company. The topics were wide-ranging and defied Stella's lack of years. He enjoyed too, the many looks of envy and curiosity that his companion engendered. Many of the men in the restaurant would have given a fortune to swap places with him.

On the journey back to his house, he put his hand on Stella's leg and then into her inner thigh. She opened for him, easing herself forward and he touched her lovely pussy with his little finger. He was glad he had suggested she leave her panties off. His finger slid slowly up her slit.

At home, he lit the fire. Though it was hardly needed, it added to the scene that Stella sought. She slipped her dress off while he was upstairs changing into his robe. The sight of Stella standing on the deep sheepskin rug in the firelight, dressed in her sexy lingerie minus the panties caused a sharp intake of breath. As he drank it in, he thought to himself how lucky he was in his sex life just lately with today's event taking a prime place.

As he approached the young girl, he opened his robe revealing a big hard erection. As the robe fell to the floor, Stella beamed "Oh, is that for me? If it is, can I have it all please?" She embraced Nick and they kissed passionately. She had adapted her style with his advice. Her tongue pushed firmly into his mouth and writhed around his. He held her breast outside the bra.

They lowered themselves onto the rug. Stella lay on her back and opened her thighs wide. Nick was soon in place. Both knew that foreplay had occurred all evening. The stiff erection was matched by the very moist pussy. Stella sighed happily as Nick's cock slid deep into her young body and began to move back and to, taking the girl through three orgasms before Nick granted himself one.

Each time her vocal excitement had been pronounced and it pleased him to hear this girl enjoy their bodies being entwined, locked in a passion that age did not recognise. He had rolled off her after his climax and they had lain together talking sexily. Stella told him that, after her own orgasms, she loved his. She loved how he swelled a bit more before he burst into her. She loved the feel of his ejaculation spurts. She enjoyed giving her body over to him "because you always take such good care of it!" she had added.

He again told her how fabulous she looked, - generally but tonight in particular. "How do you do this research?" Nick asked Stella.

"Well, on the internet mostly. It's amazing what you can find. This time I asked my friend to try some positions with me. She liked the idea so we got naked after our waxes and worked on some of them. She took the male positions. It was good fun but there was no penetration of course. I showed her how you taught me to kiss. We liked doing that too."

Nick was aroused and enthralled as Stella's words formed pictures in his active mind. "You kiss and do sex positions naked together?" he asked just to get her to re-iterate it.

"Oh, yeah! We've always been very close. She's jealous of my breasts. Hers are very small – but I think they're lovely. She likes to touch mine and I like to touch hers. Her breasts wouldn't be big anyway because of her Chinese roots. I can show you a picture on my phone if you like."

Nick concealed his excitement and his interest in seeing the picture but, in any case, Stella reached for her phone and scrolled for the picture. She showed Nick the image of a young Eurasian Chinese girl with long dark hair cascading over her naked body. Small pert breasts were partly framed by the long tresses of hair. Small dark nipples capped the tiny orbs. His mind flashed through several scenarios – all of them were wrong but they stayed locked in his mind.

"Oh Stella, your friend is very lovely. You've never mentioned her name." As Nick looked at more pictures, some of which had both girls on naked, Stella said "She's called Joanne." As they talked, her hand had drifted to his cock and held the seemingly lifeless organ. Her touch and her words along with his mind now caused it to revive. He rose off the floor, carefully picked Stella up in his arms and carried her off to the bedroom. As they went, she kissed his neck and whispered "I'm not ready to sleep yet. We are going to fuck some more, aren't we!"

***

"Hello Nick. It is Nick, isn't it! Remember me, I'm Diane. We met at some function round here a while ago." Nick politely pretended to remember her but he actually did not, although she had a familiar look about her. They were in a coffee shop so Nick asked Diane to join him. She was around his age, he gauged and quite attractive, he thought. There was no wedding ring on display. He danced around the subject of who she actually was but did not come straight out and ask. Conversation covered the weather and the business climate.

Diane said that she could not remember precisely which event they had met at but she added that Nick was accompanied by a very attractive lady that night. "Is she your wife?" she asked.

"No! She will have been my date. I'm not married, never have been."

Diane smiled at him before asking "And no significant other?"

He smiled back, amused by her fishing. "Several - or no particular one!" he teased. "I date a lot of ladies but there is no one of them that is more important to me than anyone else. And they all know the score too. I make it clear from the outset"

Diane laughed a little. "It's alright Nick, I'm not checking up on you. It's just very interesting to hear your lifestyle. So you must live alone then?"

Nick drank some of his coffee. "Yes." he said, "I have a place outside town. I have a housekeeper but she doesn't live in so, yes, I rattle around on my own – unless I have a guest stay over."

Diane picked up on the innuendo. "Very nice, Nick. It must be a lovely way to be. Do you ever get lonely?"

He shook his head. "No, my life always seems too busy for me to get lonely."

"Are you too busy to let me ask you out for dinner?" Diane asked very forwardly. Out of politeness, Nick hid his surprise.

"No mister in your life?" he asked.

"There was until recently. In fact there was when we were at that function but not now. He's not dead, we parted. So if you'd like to accompany me to dinner one night and it's not stepping on toes, I'd like that."

He thought quickly. "Why not! When had you got in mind?" They fixed it up for a Thursday night the following week. They exchanged mobile numbers and Diane suggested the venue and that she would meet him there.

The evening came around. Nick decided not to drive. Jenny, his housekeeper dropped him off on her way home. Nick had told her about Diane and the mystery element to the story. Jenny had laughed at him. "If her tits had been hanging out you'd have remembered her!" she joked.

"Actually, she has a fair-sized pair and a good figure."

As he got out of her car, Jenny said "I can't wait to see what the morning brings."

Diane was already there and she kissed Nick on both cheeks in greeting. She was very smartly dressed, a bit business like in some respects, certainly not too glamorous but her cleavage was clearly on display and it was much more ample than Nick had realised.

The dinner went very well. Nick did not realise it but Diane was controlling the subjects to avoid her home circumstances and too much detail about her life. She did probe a little about the women in his life. Nick tried to explain his way of life, that he enjoyed the company of ladies, all sorts of ladies. He never went after married ladies but, he added "If they come after me, I don't always turn them away!"

Diane tried to pin him down on his ideal woman. Nick trod carefully, describing a lot of Clare's attributes. "And age?" Diane asked.

"Oh, I don't select on age. If the lady is happy to be on my arm, I'm happy for her to be there."

Diane laughed and said "So I have a chance then?"

He shrugged and said "You're here!" Immediately Diane, with bright eyes, asked "Oh Nick, are we on a date?" Politely he replied "In my book, this is a date!"

Diane drank very little of the wine so Nick ended up drinking most of the bottle that she had chosen. She insisted on paying and Nick agreed on the understanding that he would pay next time. As it got to the point where they were to leave, Nick asked the waiter to order a taxi for him. "No. I'll drop you off! It's not far, is it?" she interrupted. Nick refused once out of politeness but then agreed to let Diane drive him home on her second offer.

She needed him to direct her and she soon drove up the drive to his house. "Oh Nick, it looks lovely!" she said gushingly. He offered her coffee and she feigned that she should really get going, then she quickly accepted. Nick smiled to himself when he saw that Jenny had left a tray ready with all the things for coffee.

Diane got him to show her around the ground floor and then became very forward again. "What does a girl need to do to see where you entertain your ladies, Nick, become one of them?"

Nick tried to be matter of fact. "Pretty much - nearly always – actually, thinking about it – always!"

Diane looked into his eyes and with a hint of nervousness in her voice she said "In that case, you'd better take me there!"

Even with his years of experience, this took Nick by surprise. He had not put any of his usual moves on Diane – yet. He had long ago resisted temptations to bed a woman on the first night – unless it was them making the running.

"Really?" he asked.

"Oh, I think so." she replied. He held out his hand and Diane took hold of it. He led her up the stairs, along the corridor to the large master bedroom. He suppressed a smile when he opened the door to find that Jenny had left it fully ready for seduction – bed looking inviting, lighting all dimmed.

He saw Diane's eye's widen as she took it all in. "Oh, it's quite a room, isn't it!" They stepped into the room and Nick closed the door. He pulled Diane to him and pressed his lips to hers. To begin with, her kiss lacked passion but as Nick continued, her ice melted and she returned his sensuousness. Even so, Nick sensed her nerves.

"You okay? You happy to do this?" he asked as they pulled apart.

"Yeah, yes, - but I am a bit nervous. I've not been with a different man for years – many years – since before I married. Take it slowly with me, Nick – please."

He pressed his lips to hers again and she responded passionately. Nick held the kiss for some moments before delivering lots of little kisses down her neck. Diane let her head fall back and she closed her eyes as his kisses sent tingles through her. She felt her body behaving like it had not done for years, so many years in fact that she had forgotten the feelings.

Nick's body was reacting as usual. His cock started to become erect. "Why do you have two TVs in the room, Nick?" Diane suddenly asked him.

"Oh, well, to be honest, they are for occasions when the lady and myself want to watch us – y'know – in action. I'll also own up that some ladies like to be filmed. I like it too. There are cameras that feed the TVs and it can record onto a DVD. I always ask before I record. I'll leave it all turned off."

Diane was staring as if fascinated. "No-no! Put the screens on but no recording. Yeah, screens on. It'll be interesting." Nick quickly grabbed a remote and the screens came to life.

They kissed some more. Nick spent a long time kissing Diane, more than he would with a regular partner. He was subtly discarding shoes and socks. After some minutes, during which Diane had become quite involved in the kissing, including sharing tongues, he began to unzip her dress. She did not resist.

He drew the zip down to the middle of her back. The dress began to fall from her shoulders and she let it. She stepped out of the dress and Nick took it and put it on a chair. As he did he was unfastening his shirt buttons. He led Diane to the bed and she watched the TVs as her image appeared on them. She nearly put her arm over her chest until she stopped herself.

She lay in the centre of the huge bed staring at herself on the two huge screens. Nick pulled his shirt off and dropped his trousers. He decided to fully reveal himself to Diane and removed his shorts. Her eyes widened again, this time at the sight of his very erect cock. Nick was proud of it and loved the moment a lady saw it for the first time.

"Bloody hell Nick, have you got a licence for that. I've never seen one that size let alone taken it into my body." He did not bother to query quite where she would be looking at erections that weren't going to fuck her.

"How big are you? It looks more than eight inches!" she asked him as he lay beside her.

"No - if only. I'm seven inches – almost - and perhaps it's quite thick!"

"With a big head on it too!" she interrupted, causing Nick to wonder if that was a compliment about his knob or a dig at him.

He took hold of her and some more sensuous kissing ensued until Diane felt him trying to find her bra clasp. "No Nick, I'm shy about my body, my breasts – everything."

He calmed her and added "Your breasts look incredible to me." She told him that she didn't like how they are, which intrigued him. They kissed more and Nick began to work his way down her body, kissing and nibbling. He kissed her cleavage. It was very soft and the idea of a tit fuck immediately came into his mind. 'Maybe later', he thought.

He kissed her lower ribs and her navel and just above her bikini line. He put fingers under the elastic of her panties. "No, no!" pleaded Diane. "You don't need to take them off me!" Nick looked up at her over her heaving breasts and then down at her panties. They were lovely! They looked expensive! They were crotchless!

Nick was now even more intrigued that this lady had come to dinner with him wearing crotchless panties. She was forward and a bit of a mystery.

He resumed his intent and was quickly between her thighs. The panties left enough space for him to access her. He could see her dark bush and there seemed to be a lot of it. He pressed his mouth to her and his tongue found her lips. It probed between them and he tasted his new bed partner. He thrust his tongue deeply and her heard "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

He settled down to give Diane a long bout of cunnilingus. She gasped and called for her god many times. She placed her hands on his head and thrust herself hard against him. The little amount of bush that he was in contact with was tickling and teasing him. He teased her clitoris in response, which generated more gasps. Her pussy had become very moist during this, from her and him.

He was enjoying the crotchless panties and enjoying her pussy. His cock dribbled pre-come onto the bed. He saw Diane watching herself on the TVs being tongued and she gasped continually. Her gasps deepened and Nick picked up on it. He attacked her pussy with greater vigour and it increased the gasps yet more.

And so it continued until Diane began to scream out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with unbridled fervour. Nick loved screamers. He loved to make a sex partner scream in ecstasy. He took it as a huge compliment. She climaxed very heavily and noisily with Nick's mouth clamped on her hot and soaking vagina. He lifted himself from her and moved up the bed. He grabbed a moist wipe from the bedside locker and quickly wiped his mouth. He did not yet know if Diane liked to taste herself.

"Nick, I've never had that done to me in my life. It felt incredible!" He decided not to ask her any of the questions that immediately shot into his mind. Maybe another time!

He kissed her neck some more and moved up to her ear and licked it softly while whispering "You have an amazing body and you're very sexy. I loved doing what I just did to you." He slipped a hand inside her bra. Her breasts were very big and very soft. He fondled her them, feeling her still panting heavily and he even felt her heart beating throbbingly.

He aligned himself with her body and moved on top of her. Once he was between her legs, Diane opened them wider for him. She raised her knees too. Nick got his twitching cock onto its approach. He eased it forward and it touched her bush, the stiff pubes teased his bulging knob. He moved expertly until he found her soft welcome.

He edged towards her, his knob parting her lips. "Oh my god!" she said quietly.

He looked into her eyes. "You okay? Do you want this?"

She nodded "I really want this – more than you'd understand!" she whispered. Nick lowered his hips and his seven inches of hardened cock slowly disappeared into her body. She seemed to hold her breath as she took him fully into her.

'She's tight!' thought Nick as he assessed this new pussy. 'Tighter than I expected!' he added to himself. Her pussy held him in a very nice soft grip. "You feel fantastic!" Nick told her.

"I've never felt anything like this in my life." she whispered back to him. Nick drew back and pushed in again. He held deep in her for a moment and then repeated the move. Then he began long steady strokes of his cock. "I can feel the head! I can feel it moving in me! Oh my god! Never before have I ......." Her voice trailed off. Nick began to deliver stronger strokes. He pushed into her firmly and fully.

He soon heard her gasps rising from whisper to gutsy screams. These became "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh!" as she absorbed the second orgasm that Nick had given her. To him, it seemed to last for a long time. He hoped that it had and that she had enjoyed the sensations as much as her screams suggested. He had not come and felt well in control of his excitement.