Sexual Surprises Can Become Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked her about sex recently, just before I saw the DVD and she was very mature about it. I know she's taking precautions. My point is, you've made a difference to her and it is actually a positive one. Now, I need to confess things to you. I watched the DVD a few more times and, to be frank, well, I got jealous. I got jealous of Stella for the rapturous sex she has with you. You two were doing things I've never done, having pleasure I've never had. And she clearly enjoys cock, a lot of cock at that.

"Eventually, I hatched a plan with a double aim. I decided to check you out so thoroughly that I'd know if you were straight with Stella and if it, the sex that is, is so damn good with you. I found out who you are, - I won't explain how, - where you go and I faked having met you before. So I think you are straight with Stella. I think you are open with her about your other women friends and about sex. And the TVs and the videoing.

"But me, I got into your bed on false pretences. I've not split from my husband, he is Stella's dad but he doesn't know any of this. I've been unfaithful to him in order to check you out. But, my sex life has been nothing compared to doing things with you. Last night and today have blown my sexual mind. I was still high on it this morning. I'm naked in bed with you now. You made me feel better about my body. I don't mind you seeing my body, my floppy breasts, my vagina. You took me places I've never been. You gave me two inches more than I've ever had.

"The ice, the thing with my breasts – all amazing. But obviously, it can't happen again. Now it's where it is. I've done my motherly thing for Stella but I've been unfaithful in order to do it but I was selfish too, trying out the goods she is getting."

Nick stared at her. He was amazed. Even by his standards this was hell of a story. "So that's it? Everything stops here and now?"

Diane shook her head. "No, not everything. You carry on seeing Stella. That should run its course, you're good for her. You are teaching her life lessons. Cripes, if she finds a long term lover to match you, you'll have taught her such a valuable lesson. I wish I'd learnt it at eighteen. She obviously loves sex – with you anyway. Like I said before, you can see that she loves having cock.

"Now you're due to see her on Saturday so you must go ahead with that. When she tells you that Joanne will cover, suggest to her that she just rings me to and says that she's staying out overnight for sex and that she's in good hands. Tell her to mention who she is with and where and you're sure I'll understand now she's older.

"No, it's us that ends – you and I. Of course, when Stell brings you to dinner, we act like we've never met, let alone been intimate!"

Nick did a double take. "What! Dinner?"

Diane patted his bare thigh. "Yes, she's working up to it, I can tell. Go along with it, it'll be fine. My husband will be clueless – as usual. So we'll need to say goodbye now – even if it has all been a whirlwind."

Nick felt a pang. Even though the whole thing had shocked him, it was mostly all okay in his own mind now and Diane had been a great sex partner, very exciting to fuck. Now the mystery was revealed, he still had desires with her but he felt bound to accept her decisions.

"It's a shame. We were good together."

Diane looked at him thoughtfully. "Yes, we never did finish one of those breast things. In fact we never finished you off at all that I could tell."

Nick shook his head. "No, I didn't. I wanted to look properly after you. I don't need to climax to have great sex. Pleasuring you was better for me than a climax. And by the way, your breasts are great. You say you don't like them but you are looking at them with new eyes now, aren't you. I saw you staring at them on the screen when you were on all fours. And you seemed keen on me pushing my penis into them. I've never enjoyed that so much with anyone else. Truly!"

Diane's hand slid from his thigh to his cock. Of course it had softened during her confession but now it was ready to get back to being erect. Her hand stirred it to full hardness. "Nick, when I said we must finish, it could be after today. Neither of us will ever tell Stella, will we? It'd be a shame to end on a low note when there's a high one to be had."

Nick knew his erection was solid enough. He pushed Diane back and brusquely parted her thighs with his knee. She sighed loudly as his cock penetrated and he began long strokes. "You're only my third, Nick. A guy at university before I met my husband, that's all. And neither of them come close to you in size. And no one has ever licked me till you did. And no one oh! Oh! ..."

He did not find out what else Diane had missed out on. She entered a build up to a loud climax. During this one, she squeezed the breast that he had left free.

They lay together quietly after she came. He circled a finger tip on her large areolas causing her nipples to stiffen more. "Rub your penis between them." Diane suggested. Nick responded immediately. He straddled her and moistened his hand from her wet gash, smearing between her breasts. Diane scooped up her soft flesh and created a vagina for him. Nick pushed between them. It felt so good. He thrust into her and Diane checked the images. She liked what was being recorded.

"Why don't you come! Come on my breasts!" she whispered. He did not reply with words. He let his restraint go and fucked her soft breasts with glee. His first spurt burst out just as his knob protruded at the top. Hot spunk reached as far as her neck. The next spurt was between her tits, adding to the lubrication. More followed and some flowed off her onto the bed. Even by Nick's standards, there was a lot of it.

Depleted and pleasured, Nick moved off her. Raunchily, considering her self-confessed lack of sexual experience, Diane smeared his spunk all over her tits. She picked up her panties and wiped some of the spunk off with them before giving them to Nick as another gift.

"I'm just thinking, Nick. Will you promise to keep this sex to yourself, will you hold it dear to you whatever the situation, will you cherish it and if it were to be resumed ever will you keep it only between us?"

"I will!" he vowed, laughing at her form of words.

"So, if I felt that I needed to see you again, we could and we'd keep it to ourselves?" Nick nodded. "I'd like that, Diane, - if that's actually your name!"

"Yes, it is and that'd be so good because I can't teach my husband all this new stuff now."

Before Diane went home, Nick fucked her again, doggy style with her sticky tits swinging and smelling of sex. She climaxed with gusto and he climaxed inside her for the first time. She went home with his spunk on her tits deliberately and some more deep in her pussy.

Nick edited a DVD for her, cutting out the confession but leaving three hours of great sex for her to keep for private viewing.

The next Saturday Nick saw Stella. At the point where Stella planned to phone Joanne for the staying out alibi, Nick just said "Ring your mum instead! Tell her that your old enough to stay out overnight and you'd rather she knew what you were doing and where you are." Stella looked at him somewhat incredulously but said she would.

After the call she told Nick what she had said and that her mother was fine about it, even to the point of saying "That's lovely of you to tell me, Darling. We both know you're ready for this, sleeping with a guy. You relax and really enjoy yourself. Is he nice?"

Stella told Nick that she had told her mum that he was lovely. Within minutes of speaking to her mum, Stella was naked, speared by seven inches of hard male erection and screaming through her first orgasm of the night. They had a long night of sex during which Stella kept asking why he was looking at her 'funnily'. He reassured her, relishing his time in her body and between her superb tits. Stella had eight climaxes that night including three in one stint of doggy style with her tits swinging under her and then she slept in his arms, holding his cock.

They fucked again in the morning. Nick drove Stella to the door of her home later that day.

Diane phoned Nick just after he had dropped her off to comment how happy Stella was when she got home. "You clearly looked after her very well, the lucky girl. She was walking on air but she went straight up to do her studies. Was she good?"

Nick laughed "Of course she was good!",

One month later, Diane phoned Nick and they met for dinner followed by a very loud session of sex in Nick's bed during which Diane sucked her first cock. "I was amazed when I saw Stella doing this. I had heard about it but I never imagined people really did it. Now, at my age, I've just started to do it and I like it. And I love my video. It's so sexy. And can I confess, I still watch the one with you and Stell! Am I bad!"

One month or so after that, Diane invited Nick for a weekend at her cottage in Yorkshire – just the two of them. He accepted and they actually slept together for the first time. They had travelled separately and when Nick arrived it was less than five minutes before Diane had him on top of her, his hard cock slipping in and out of her tight pussy with her relishing the feel of his large knob moving inside her. On that first night they fucked on and off so much it had started to go light outside before they slept. Diane declared herself to be making up for lost time. They also had sex in the garden more than once. Her shrieks of sexual delight caused the rooks to fly from their nests. It was her first outdoor sex ever.

Not long after, Stella asked Nick to come to dinner at her home. He feigned protests but turned up on time with wine and some flowers for Diane. Diane put on a great display of approval so her husband followed suit. In fact he quickly liked Nick and they got on well. He possibly had no idea that Nick was fucking his only daughter, his only child. Stella's father seemed older than Diane and oblivious to a lot of things but as a family, the three were close, despite the fact that two of them were having sex with Nick.

Stella was a delight over dinner, conversing in very mature ways as always. She was thrilled by the success of Nick meeting her parents, even more so when her mother suggested later that she go home with Nick 'and come back in the morning before your father even realises you're out'. She had checked it discretely with Nick beforehand. "Enjoy yourself with him!" she had said to Stella.

"Mum knows we sleep together!" she said in the car.

"Your mum knows a lot, my Darling, a lot!"

Next morning, after her overnight stay, while Nick was in the shower, Stella went down to the kitchen naked to make tea as a little surprise for Nick. She opened the front door to get the freshly delivered milk just as the postman walked up. Unfazed and showing him everything of her naked front, she stood there as he slowly handed her the post, without trying to cover herself. When she matter-of-factly told Nick he offered comfort to her but she said "It was fine, he didn't seem so interested in me, he hardly spoke to me. He did ask me to wait a moment while he checked if there was any more post in the van and he came back to me at the door to say there wasn't any more."