Sexual Surprises Can Become Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered to her "In a moment, I'll put you in another position, okay?" She nodded vigorously. More kissing filled the gap that Nick was judging suitable to let one orgasm fade but keep a girl heightened enough for the next one. He lifted himself until he was sitting on his knees. "You get on all fours." He softly suggested.

Diane moved onto her hands and knees and then she checked the TVs. She adjusted her position to get the best two views from the two cameras that were feeding the monitors. Once she had satisfied herself about the position she seemed to be weighing something else up. She sat up and her hands moved to her back. She quickly snapped the clasp apart and pulled her large bra off her substantial breasts and resumed all fours.

"They're so floppy, I don't like them, but like this, they're huge!" she said in a way that she could have been talking to herself. Nick looked and agreed about how big they looked, but only to himself. Her tits hung about ten inches down from her chest. They swung easily and freely as he moved into place behind her. He checked the TV image as he lined his cock up again. He tapped Diane on the shoulder and pointed to that monitor. She had been fixated on the image of her huge tits swaying. "Wow! You know Nick, I could feel the head of your penis moving inside me. It was sublime!"

He smiled at her choice of words, made sure that her panties allowed him to enter her from this position and began to penetrate Diane's tight pussy. Immediately she was exclaiming again, despite the fact that she had just had an orgasmic fuck from this cock!

"Nick! Would you do something for me. It's a bit silly but, if you would...... Call out the inches as you fill me!" He clarified her request and actually liked the idea but he thought he needed some assistance. Asking her to wait a moment, he left the bed to get a pen. He roughly gauged the inches and marked them on the upside of his stiff cock.

As he returned to her, he saw that she was sitting back on her knees. Her ample fleshy breasts hung low down her torso. The sight fascinated him. Unusually for him, she was the first partner to feature tits like this. He got back into place, as did Diane. He briefly touched her wet gash with a single finger.

As he slid his excited knob between her lips he called out "One!" He pushed in to "Two!" then "Three!" Only at "Five!" did she utter anything. "Oh my...!" was all she got out before she groaned deeply at "Six!" "Nick, it feels more than that!" she gasped.

"It's this position, Diane. This way you'll feel penetration so much more." He slowly pushed the final inch accompanied by Diane's extended "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As his body pressed firmly into her bum cheeks "Seven!" was announced. He pushed firmly against her and looked at the image on the TV. She was watching herself. Her tits swayed. Her nipples pointed at the mattress.

"Never before, never before – have - I – felt – anything ........" Her words trailed into another long groan. Nick scooped both her breasts into his stretched palms and fondled them, plying the soft sensual flesh. He carried on caressing them with his cock firmly pressed into her tight pussy and she groaned along.

He moved back and put a hand onto each of her hips. As he started to give Diane her second fuck, he added to her idea. He called out "Two – seven, two – seven, three – seven, two – seven."

He held his cock almost fully withdrawn and as he uttered "One, one, one, one." he waggled his knob around between her sensitive sex lips. After a few moments of this, which Diane loved as she watched her tits with newfound fascination, Nick aggressively plunged all remaining six inches into her.

He immediately started a hard fuck which had Diane gasping. He continued to hold one hip while his free hand squeezed her nearest tit. Nick's thighs slapped against the back of Diane's as she experienced the most physical fucking she had ever had. She felt like his cock was probing around between all of her body's vital organs. She felt as though it was six inches wide and two feet long. She felt that she'd been strapped to a machine that powered this huge cock into her body. She felt as though her vagina was on fire whilst pouring with her juices.

Her myriad of sensations built up together, forming into an intense orgasm, the most intense of the night so far. Nick had felt her breast harden as her orgasm had gripped. It was a significant stiffening too.

As her sensations faded, with Nick slowing the pace of his strokes into her, she realised that she had been oblivious to her own screaming. To her it had seemed like there was screaming coming from somewhere down the street. Nick had not been oblivious to it. Never had a partner had such loud sex with him. It mattered not here, a house in the country where they were alone. In a hotel, he'd have had to be more careful.

As Diane stared at her tits still swaying, one more reddened than the other, she thought about her planning for tonight and how this was much more than anything she'd anticipated. Nick pulled his cock out of her and a raunchy slurp was emitted from her drenched pussy.

She was a little embarrassed by it but Nick did not seem to notice it. 'Perhaps it was normal when he had sex', she thought.

Next, you're going to ride me!" he announced.

Diane said "Okay but I need some water!" Nick went to the discrete fridge he had in the room, a silent one like they have in hotels. Inside, from the selection of water, wine, champagne and juices, he took some mineral water. He closed the door then re-opened it. Jenny had left an ice bucket full in there. He put two large pieces in a cloth napkin.

Back at the bed, Diane took a long drink of the water. Nick lay her on her back. Her breasts flowed over her, towards her navel and sideways to her ribs. The soft flesh was still exciting Nick. "We'll do some more in a moment, but first ...." He did not finish the sentence but he picked up a piece of ice and a second napkin. He applied the ice to Diane's nipple and caught the melt water. She shuddered as the ice touched her but then groaned from its effect. He pulled it away and put his warm mouth on her nipple.

Diane groaned and squealed as Nick alternated the treatment and the nipple. Not once did she demur. He melted that piece completely with the heat of her body. He picked up the other one. He moved down her body. He opened the gap in her panties and pushed it past her dark pubes and onto her clitoris.

Another sharp intake – but no resistance. As the piece of ice melted over her pussy lips and panties, Nick took the remnants and pushed it into her pussy, holding it there by keeping his hand on her mound. She squirmed and groaned but he knew she was enjoying his treatment of her.

"Now, you're going to ride me!" he told her as he moved back up the bed. To his pleasant surprise he realised that Diane was slipping out of her panties. He looked at her with a pleased but questioning look.

"No point in being shy now after everything we've done and what you've done to me and where." She held her panties, offering them to him. "Can I keep them?" he asked with sincerity. "If you want to and you're happy for me to go home not wearing any, then sure." she said with a big smile which morphed into a horny grin.

His happy acceptance of the appearance of her breasts had boosted her confidence. He took them from her and noticed her bush. It was a full one and he had not seen one like that for a while. "I'd love another memento. Can I take a snip from your bush?" With a puzzled look, she nodded her agreement. Nick soon had the scissors and the little plastic box. He took quite a clump from the wettest part, as close to her pussy lips as he could.

"Do you do that with all the girls?" she asked.

"If I can and especially if I want to remember a special night!" he said, flattering her.

Now they manoeuvred into place with Diane sitting across his hips, facing the foot of the bed. Her view was best this way. She eased herself up and Nick held his cock for her to ease onto. She counted the inches, guessing the progress and sat on him. "Now, you ride me and bring yourself off!" he told her.

She looked awkward. "I've never ........" she said hesitantly.

"Okay, now, move your hips, squirm on my penis. Find a move that feels good then repeat it. – That's it! Does that feel good? Yes, does it? Go on, ride it! Ride my cock! Feel that head move in you! Feel the shaft press against your sides. Go on, go for it!" Diane was riding him with enthusiasm now. Once he felt that she had established her moves, he reached for her breasts and gripped one in each hand. They had been slapping erotically against her body.

He was thrusting his cock into her to match her rhythm and it wasn't long before her gasps began, then the 'Oh my god!' then the scream. As she pushed onto him, Nick realised that both their pubes were soaked with her pussy juices and pressing hard together with every push. He could sense the crackle of the wet wiry pubes rubbing together. Diane wailed through her fourth orgasm and collapsed onto Nick. He held her to him with an arm around her and his free hand held a breast.

She lifted up after a couple of minutes. "Let me try something with you!" he said, not waiting for her response. He put her on her back and he used the abundant pussy juices to lubricate her breasts. Showing her how to hold her breasts he straddled her torso and wedged his slippery cock between them. She exclaimed again. "Oh my god, I never thought I'd do something like this!"

Nick thrust away and Diane adjusted her hold to provide the best alternative vagina. "Does it feel good?" she asked him.

He gasped his "Yes! Wonderful! Incredible!"

She replied. "It feels brilliant for me too! Absolutely brilliant!"

It did feel good to Nick, the best tit fuck he had ever had. He was tempted to climax but he resisted. He was being careful tonight for a reason that he could not yet fathom.

They fucked in missionary and doggy positions again before Diane reluctantly said that she had to go. Nick resisted asking her who would be waiting for her. She suddenly said "Huh, we've not looked after you. It's been all me!"

Nick held her close. "You've more than looked after me, Diane. It's been amazing. I don't need to be – well – I don't need anything else. Maybe they'll be another time, it's up to you." She did not respond to that which added to his intrigue. She did leave her panties and he carefully put them to dry, without washing the sex out of them.

Nick put on a robe and walked her to her car. As they kissed good-bye, she touched his cock deliberately. It was still hard. "I think I'm impressed by that. If only I knew a bit more about these things."

The kiss was passionate and Nick said "You could stay!" He hadn't offered before but something made him do it now.

"I can't! I do have to go home! I'll call you!" He watched her drive away. He was still hugely aroused by the evening's sex and the mystery. He walked around his garden in the moonlight, letting the robe flap open and his erection point the way.

Nick was out of bed when Jenny, his housekeeper, knocked and walked in. He was naked and standing by the balcony windows. His cock was erect. He had not brought himself off either that night or since waking. Instead he found his buzz from the night before was still very much there. Jenny asked him if he was okay. She was unfazed by his nakedness and his aroused state. It was certainly not new to her.

She asked Nick about the night. He told her the story, leaving the juicier details out of the sex except for the number of times she came and how noisy she was. Jenny could not get the sense of his intrigue. After they had talked it through she said "Do you want me to help dis-arm that thing!", pointing at his cock.

He nodded. "You choose how!" he offered. Nick and Jenny had a relationship which included occasional sex, particularly in the morning. Jenny did not get much sex from her home life and an 'understanding' with Nick had been arrived at some time ago.

Unusually for sex with him, Jenny chose missionary, getting herself fully naked for it. She opened her thighs to offer herself intimately to him, mindful that he could see everything about her. She held Nick close to her and he pressed all his inches into her. "Fuck, you feel good!" she whispered. She thrust to meet his thrusts. He had placed his head besides hers. Jenny knew that he was mentally fucking Diane again and she didn't care. He was squeezing her tits and powering long strokes into her. She climaxed as she always did with his cock in her. Her second climax started just before he started to come.

"Fuck, I feel that!" she said into his ear as his pent up reserves of spunk flooded from him to her. She loved the sensation. "Thank you Nick! You sure know how to fuck a girl!" He laughed at her. After they had lay there talking while he fondled her breasts, they showered together and got on with the day.

After lunch, Nick's mobile phone rang. The screen said one word 'Diane'. He answered it gingerly. "Hi!" he said when she told him who it was, even though he knew it was her. "Nick, I really loved last night, much more than I thought I would. Anyway, can I call and see you later. I'll explain when I see you. Is five o'clock okay?" He agreed to see her then and spent the afternoon wondering what it was all about.

He had had his share of mysterious women, some wanting him for sex. 'Nice work if you can get it' he reminded himself. He told Jenny. She asked if she could stay till Diane arrived, just to meet her and maybe weigh her up a bit. Nick agreed it was a good idea.

Five arrived. Diane arrived at five past. Jenny opened the door and took her to the lounge, offering 'tea or anything else you might want'. Nick was in the lounge going over some business papers. After Jenny served their drinks she called out to Nick that she was going. "Oh, I just need to get you to sign this before I go." was the pre-arranged signal that she wanted to tell Nick something. It didn't help much.

She told Nick that she could see what he meant about Diane having a familiar look but she didn't know her. She said that she looked in good shape for a woman of her age who had been fucked for half the night, at which point Nick said 'Good-bye' to her.

There was small talk until Diane tantalised Nick by saying "I've brought two pairs of panties!" Nick's heart leapt and his cock stirred.

"Really! And do I read into that what I think I do?"

"Make of it whatever you want! I'm fine with it!"

Innuendo over, Nick led her upstairs. Jenny had changed the bed sheets. The room had daylight still streaming in. They kissed and Nick soon had Diane aroused and in just her panties and bra. He was unfastening his shirt when he saw her remove her bra and panties. She sat upon a chair, thighs wide spread, her arms framed her huge breasts, her thumbs framed her opened pussy. He drank in the horny vision that had invited herself to be fucked again by him.

She went over to him and helped him remove his final garments. They stood naked by the balcony looking up the garden and field. "Have you ever had sex out there?" she asked.

"Many times!" he replied.

"Fabulous!" she whispered loudly. He steered her towards the bed.

"Nick, will you video record us this time? I get it now!" He nodded, pleased by her request and set things running.

They climbed onto the bed. Diane was a little more assertive. She was caressing his cock and kissing his neck. They were soon fucking passionately. Diane screamed as loud and as long as she had done the previous night. Nick served her several climaxes but held back with his own. He showed her one position they had not done the night before – the T section – and how she could touch her clit during it. She squealed a lot with that.

Diane made sure the camera angles were good, featuring her tits and his stiff cock sliding into her. She even got him to count the inches into her again. They tit-fucked too but in a better position for the cameras. When Diane heard Nick say "I love your tits!" she got him to repeat it several times in the ensuing sex. Nick really enjoyed her tits and her pussy. He wondered what else to try with her.

All too soon for him, she checked the time but even so they had fucked for just short of three hours. Diane got him to sit up in bed with her. "Nick, I need to talk to you! Oh, when can I have the DVD? Is it ready now?" He explained that he needed to edit it but that was good because it meant there were other cameras to add in.

"Oh, okay. Now Nick, I have something to tell you and I'm asking you to stay calm. You don't get angry or violent do you?" He told her that he never got violent and he rarely got angry.

"You might want to but please hear me out before you react!" He agreed to her request.

"Nick, I'm Stella's mother!"

His face drained. His mind picture Stella, naked on his bed, legs wide open ready to receive cock – his cock!

"What! You're Stella'd mother! What are you up to. Are you mad!"

She reminded him that he should hear her out and stay calm.

"There's a lot I need to say Nick so please hear me out!" Diane had calculated for this and had gambled that by telling him while they were naked in their sex bed, he may stay calmer. "Recently, at home, I lost a DVD. It was a recorded one, not pre-recorded, to do with my work. I searched everywhere. I found one in Stella's player so I pressed 'Play'. You know what was on it, don't you. At first I was furious, - incensed, - hurt, all sorts of things. I paced up and down wondering what to do. Then I told myself to watch it more clearly, more calmly.

"I had realised there was something important about it. As I did, I began to see two people enjoying each other. I could see my daughter doing more than I wanted to see, yes, but I could see her thrilled to be doing it, thrilled by what you were doing to her - for her. And I could see you looking after her – even if she was writhing on the end of your rather large penis, Nick!

"I took a break from it. I left it a while and tried to do something else. Then I went back and I watched it from the start and I was looking at how you were with her and how she was. Nick, I saw sex that I didn't know went on in the world but I saw my daughter looking so happy and alive and thrilled. I was calming down. After all, I reasoned, it was only the obvious age difference that made it an issue but that was really only an issue for my family.

"I even began to feel like I was intruding into Stella's private life. Nick, in all honesty, I watched it some more and I copied it, copied the DVD. I took the copy and I watched it when I knew Stell wouldn't walk in. As I watched it again I became certain that she wasn't being abused. I see how you are with her, how you pleasure her before yourself, how you sort of respect her if that is possible in such a sexual situation. But you never did a thing that didn't please her and she only did things she wanted to do.

"Then I thought about Stella. I know her like only a mother can. I raised her and I think she is a wonderful person. I know what she is like and I knew a while ago that soon, she'd want to try sex. I made sure she knew enough but, in any case, she researches everything for herself. So, it came to pass that she tries sex."

Nick interrupted. "Let me just say at this point that she told me I was not the first. She said there was a boy who went off to Uni, he had a car! I can't prove it but that's what she said. And! I did not know her age until – well – until after." He realised his words were sounding a bit pathetic so he shut up.

Diane took control again. "Okay, but let me continue because I need you to understand everything. I worked out roughly when you two met and I realised that since then Stella has – well – she's bloomed as a person, as an adult. College work is great, well on track for good results. She works hard at it and at her part time job where she earns money for herself even though we can afford to give it to her. She isn't seeing silly guys or smoking or drinking to excess. She's a delight.