Shade's Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened carefully as I teased and pleasured her. My mouth loved one, then the other of her glories. I was quick and deep but careful. Not a whisper. Rather, every sign was of pleasure building, threatening to burst from deep inside. It came in the form of trembles, from the furthest extremities inward. She quaked when it burst. Her body froze. I stopped. She didn't breathe; her mouth opened in a silent scream, eyes clenched tight in unseen ... I didn't know. I put my head to her heart ... it was pounding wildly, then she screamed. Oh my god, she screamed. Confused, I stopped. She moved her hands to my hips, telling me to continue. I gave her what she ordered. I was quick, hard and deep. The screams stopped and were replaced by desperate, heaving sobs. Tears flowed. I gave what I felt her crave until, with one gasp, one more burst of energy, one last desperate heave of exhausted hips, she took the last of it and collapsed.

I wanted to give her room; she held me to her. I lifted so she could breathe. A hand on the back of my head pulled me to a desperately dry mouth. The taker was in awe. I, who had been taken and forced to give, had, this time, given beyond anything I knew. Far beyond any experience, far beyond anything I ever thought I was capable of. I kissed Shade softly. Spent, she let her tongue speak for her. I wanted to lift from her, take the plastic from her and off of me and be with her. But I waited. When she stirred I moved. I found the release, struggled to get it off of me, flung it off the bed, and lay with her. I pulled a sheet over us and waited for her to sleep. It came quickly. Once I knew she was deep into her rest I let the floodgates open. I bit my lip and made my eyes the only vessel for my emotions. No, I will not share what I was thinking. After all that ... I may be telling you my story but some things just don't get shared. I'm smiling though. Bet you know what I did think!

Shade woke us both up with a start; a quick cry of pain followed. Oh god no!! Her eyes found mine. She smiled, brought me to her, and kissed me. Oh dear me it was delicious. She held the kiss for forever. Then her eyes darted to the clock on the night stand. She screeched, pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the shower. What the fuck?

As we showered together she said, "I've arranged a lunch date for you this afternoon." You what? After that morning, after what we did, shared, you tell me you pimped me out on a date? I was livid!! Her fingers slid over me as she smiled up at my furious eyes. She had to feel the tension in my body, see the fury in my eyes. She pulled me to her for a kiss. Cold as ice! She giggled. I hated her with an anger I could barely contain.

After we'd dried body and hair she had me to sit on the toilet as she applied makeup. Yes, she put makeup on me! Liner, shadow, blush, foundation, lipstick ... yada, yada. Elaine be damned! Yet another shocker awaited me! Shade went to her closet and brought out a dress. A dress!! She had me sit in the chair in front of the window, slipped the dress over my head and had me stand. A maxi dress, perfect for my height, black chiffon, light as a feather, layered lengths, spaghetti straps. That's what I saw when she led me to the mirror. My eyes filled. Gorgeous!!! I couldn't help but be completely confused of course. Why decked out so beautifully? A complete hundred eighty degree turn from of everything I'd endured all these months. And for a date with a stranger?

When I turned around Shade held out the shoes -- black wedge heels. I sat on the edge of the bed and tied the strap behind my heel. They fit perfectly. I stood and walked around in them; easy, and comfortable, absolutely no worries about my ankles. I turned, spun, and posed. Shade beamed, came and kissed me, and we walked, hand in hand to the elevator. In the elevator, she put the blindfold on me. I didn't question it. She kissed me; a firm hand helped me to the limo. It pulled away; I sat in complete darkness, behind the blindfold and beyond comprehension about who and what my tormentor, my lover, would have set me up with on this amazing Sunday.

The car slid to a stop. The door opened. A female voice purred, "Welcome. I'll escort you to your private room. Your companion will be arriving shortly." Through revolving doors, through a room with muted music and voices, down what felt like a long corridor, a door opened, the hand on my arm led me, the voice asked me to sit on the couch. I felt for it and did. "May I get you something?"

"I'll have a double of whatever I had last night!" I heard the muffled laughter. A short time later, my hand was lifted; a cold glass was given to me. I lifted it to my mouth. Vodka? Well, it was good. I didn't know; vodka isn't my drink of choice. I sipped. The glass was heavy; I heard the ice tinkle. I suspected it was a double, as requested, even if it had been an old, bad joke. Who was she? Would she be nice? Surely Shade wouldn't put me with someone who wasn't? Surely she wouldn't be named Shirley? Hey, you may groan. You don't have a blindfold, you don't have a double vodka in hand, and you don't have the first fuck of a clue what's going on! So there!

I had just finished taking another small sip of the vodka when I felt the soft lips press to mine. Wait! That perfume. Oh my god!! "Hello slut!" I ripped off the blindfold. Shade!! Her smile beamed inches from my startled face. "Do you like your surprise date?" Oh my god!! You bitch! I nearly had a heart attack!! It was my turn to be rendered speechless and in tears. She straddled me on the couch, took the drink from my hand, and hugged me as we kissed. The tears flowed. Yes, she's every bit the woman I am; we both had them.

"This is why I came home early Destiny. I wanted to do something to surprise you. I went round and round during the conference and at night in my room." She shrugged, and said, "So much of this has been so shocking, so hard, and so humiliating for you. I wanted to give you something so completely different. I don't ..." She struggled. What? Is this what Kim hinted at? She shocked me again, "I told Kim to find somewhere to stay this weekend, that I'd be coming home early to surprise you." Oh? Did she tell you about her Friday morning surprise? "I suspect she's staying with friends off campus which she does now and then." I bet! Hey! Where are my angels?

There was a knock on the door. A slender, gorgeous woman with long, straight light brown hair that fell to the middle of her back entered. Her plain, fitted black dress did nothing to hide the figure lurking beneath. She presented Shade, still straddling me, with a menu. This was not the voice that led me to the couch. Her lustrous brown eyes were bright with appreciation of what she saw between us. The smile, though appropriately subdued, hid nothing of her beauty. Slender fingers wrote quickly as Shade gave instructions for our lunch. When she turned on her heels, her slender legs ... oh STOP yourself Destiny!!!

Shade, obviously amused by my ogling, said, "If you'd like a turn with Constance I can see to it." I was mortified. I picked my vodka off the chair and took a healthy sip. Shade snickered. "I don't want you snockered, not today." Huh? She kissed me. "It's not often I've let myself be taken Destiny. Maybe it was the missing you or anticipation or last night or you sleeping and me waiting. My god woman, what you did to me, what you had me do. I've never come so unglued, never felt so free, never enjoyed lovemaking quite like I did with you." Her eyes bore into mine as she spoke. The fire spoke of what she felt. It felt like ... truth!

I'd never heard such a mix of passion, raw emotion, and absolute truth ... from someone who had crowed about turning straight women. I wandered back to what Kim had shocked me with and let it roll around in the mix of what Shade had just added. I still wasn't sure exactly what all of this meant. If it meant, whatever it was.

Shade pursed her lips a bit when she pushed herself off my lap. Uh huh, isn't that pain delicious? Constance brought the dirty martini Shade ordered. I saw the glance she gave me; so did Shade. She snickered as hips swayed out the door. "I believe you have a not-so-secret admirer Destiny." Of course, I was blushing furiously, both from the thought she found me attractive and from what I was thinking about. "Please do tell me what you're thinking about." God dammit!

I turned and looked at Shade. Her cheeks were lightly flushed. The look in her eyes told me she'd wait me out. There was no way to avoid spilling whatever beans there were. I sighed and said, "She's gorgeous Shade. I don't know; I never used to think like this but I wondered what she looks like without that ... if she wasn't in ... oh geez, what she'd look like nude." I was completely flustered. I never did think like that -- before. Yes I'd always admired a pretty woman, a well dressed woman, a woman who carried herself with poise and confidence. The other me spent most of my time avoiding the leering gazes of men. Oh my god! I'm not out on the street all that often these days but it dawned on me that I no longer avoided eye contact with them. Holy shit! I thought of yesterday on the beach. The realization of it thundered through my conscious mind. I really am aren't I?

Just as I was about to speak our lunch rolled through the door on a service tray. French onion soup, small salads with our preferred dressing on the side, and blackened salmon with steamed veggies was what Shade ordered. Constance asked and we each declined the offer of another drink. Shade squeezed my hand; I sputtered a thank you. Her eyes glistened; I shivered. Shade's shoulders shook. I blushed. Oh ain't this just fabulous. I've been reduced to a stammering, gawking teenager by a slender beauty with enticing brown eyes. Yes, while sitting next to a fetching, bewildering, bewitching devil of a woman. I took a healthy sip of my drink then started on my salad.

Shade was curiously quiet. It tugged at me as I picked at bits and pieces. Lost in my own thoughts, I was startled at the soft words when they came. "I know about Lisa. She'll be strongly reprimanded for her behavior Friday. She went overboard. I was very angry. Everyone knows the rules; she was unacceptably rude. It won't happen again." She squeezed my hand. I sat, rigid with shock, as she spoke. You're reading my tale. It really did happen! So I don't think I have to write the words about how I felt as she spoke. This I will share: Someone who viewed me as her property would not apologize for the behavior of one of her employees. Was Kim right after all?

We each started on our salmon; it was delicious. Perfectly cooked veggies hinted at garlic butter. It was divine. I thought about my anger when told of her surprise. My throat constricted as my eyes watered. I put my fork down, turned to Shade, and kissed her. She smiled warmly when I pulled away. I really didn't mean for them to but the tears welled and slid down my cheeks. Her hand lay softly on my cheek; she returned the kiss, light as a whisper. Naturally, that was the moment Constance came through the door.

Her face showed her remorse at disturbing the intimate moment; she spoke softly, "I'm very sorry to have disturbed you. May I get either of you anything?"

Graciously, Shade replied, "Thank you. Please bring two glasses of your best chardonnay." Eyes downcast, she nodded and retreated, closing the door behind her. Shade smiled and said, "Now where were we?"

I lifted her hand to my lips, kissed it and said, "This is a wonderful surprise Shade. I love the dress. The surprise was complete and lunch is elegant and delicious. I feel like a chump for being so angry."

"No, Destiny, after the night and morning we had your anger was well justified. I do have to admit," her eyes danced with laughter, "that it made the treat even more satisfying." A soft knock on the door preceded Constance. She set the glasses down in front of us, smiled, and left. Sigh. True confession: My eyes never left her. She looked me dead on, held it, and I followed her to the door. Shade chuckled, "I can arrange an afternoon for you if you'd like."

My blood pressure spiked; fear coursed through me. Dear god, what does she know? Was that a taunt? Why on earth would she make an offer like that? She knew about Lisa; did she know about the other two? Or, what does she know? That flash through my frazzled brain took maybe five seconds.

I shook my head and said in a trembling voice, "No of course not Shade."

Something lurked behind her eyes. "There have been adjustments over the months. You have a key to the condo, you have money for lunches, for cabs when I'm out on appointments. There was a pizza box on the table when I came home. You never did tell me what you were thinking but I can see the desire in your eyes. And I saw how she looked at you when she brought our wine." Oh fuck!

"Shade, yesterday I went out for a walk on the beach. It's late October but the sun was out. There are tens of thousands of lovely women in this city and I saw my share yesterday. You look, you admire, even ogle now and then, but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with them. Yes, I did wonder what she'd look like without clothes. Yes I saw how she looked at me. Yes it's fun to imagine. No," I looked in her eyes, "don't. Please." Shade smiled and nodded. I finished my vodka in one last gulp, let it burn on the way down, and cut a piece of fish.

The silence wasn't heavy. Shade seemed satisfied, even pleased, with my response. And I was terribly worried about what, if anything she knew. Or suspected. When we talked it was about how boring the trip was, the goings on in the office, and, surprisingly, how I enjoyed my afternoon walk. Since she asked I told her that there had been a flock of visitors. She rolled her eyes in what appeared to be disgust.

"I'm disgusted but not terribly surprised. Even though it's been several months ...," she let the sentence trail off. A few seconds later, "Are there any you haven't had?"

"Nope." Do we really have to do this today? This is such a lovely treat, I love the dress. So tell her dyke! Huh? What? You? Taking my side? Honey, she's right. Tell her. Do I want to know where the two of you have been?

"Shade?" She turned her head. "Can we please not do this? This day is too special."

She looked horrified, eyes flitting left and right, she fumbled for a moment and said, "Oh dear god. I'm mortified! I'm very sorry Destiny; please forgive me." Her eyes filled; she lowered her head, shaking it side to side. "I'm so, so sorry." Who the fuck is this woman? She had crowed about my submission, given every detail about how she had made it happen that Sunday night, showed me off to my fellow employees, one of whom had played a key role. Now she apologizes for asking about who I'd been with when she was out of town? Something's different, honey. Duh!

"Are we going home from here?" Anything to change the topic!

Shade brightened and said, "Actually, I thought we'd go dancing." Do what? "There's a club not too far from here. I thought it might be a nice way to cap off a really nice Sunday." I won't say my head was spinning; too trite. But it was a confusing turnaround! Good lord, it had been months since I'd been out with girls from the office on ... I froze.

"Destiny, what's the matter? You just got white as a ghost!" What?" Holy crap! How do I tell her what I'm thinking? "Tell me please!" Oh shit!

"Shade, I was thinking about how long ago it was since I'd been to a club dancing." I lowered my head. "It was on a Friday after work." I saw her tense. "There were five of us; Kelly, Christy, Stacy, Meaghan and me. We'd gone out to dinner then to a club. It was such fun." I looked at her. "Now, of course, I wonder if I was being tested? I remember some of the dances were pretty close, body-to-body. I just thought it was the music and booze. Now I'm not so sure."

I could see her sizing up how to respond. "You know three of them are married, Christy is single. Stacy is closest to you in age. I'm sure it was five women out for a night on the town. Their behavior? You're probably right on all counts." She smirked, "Give a married woman a night away from home she's gonna let loose a little. Christy? I don't think that one ever doesn't let loose. She's a wild child; I don't know how her honey puts up with her nonsense." She eyed me, thinking, then said, "It probably stinks to think of that night now. What you don't know, Destiny, is that your ninety day probation period was so the group could decide, collectively, if they wanted you to be part of them." Did what? These women took a fucking vote? "Uh oh, there's smoke coming out of your ears." She reached for my hand. "It's okay. After these last few months it has to be startling to hear some of the back story. If you look at this from a slightly different angle, think of how much they liked you. The vote was unanimous!"

"Well, yeah okay. That was some time ago. When we went out that night I was just one the group, although not really." Shade did blush. I thought of something. "I never really paid too much attention to it but it occurs to me that Dawn never went out with us."

Shade looked at me, nodded, and said, "If I'm tracking what you might be thinking, you're right. Dawn wasn't allowed to. I didn't want her tipping you about what she was doing." Her gaze held mine when she said, "I'd had my eye on you as you now know. I learned pretty quickly how smart you were. You were already a valuable part of my business. And, to be quite honest, I was quite smitten." She what? She leaned in and kissed me. She held me to the kiss with a hand behind my head; she really didn't need to!

"Don't we have to pay the bill before we go?" In a hurry dyke? Sorry honey. Back in box you jackass. Thank you!

Shade smiled. "I have an account here. They send me a bill every month." Every month? Good lord! She's hardly been out of my sight for even a night these last three and half months. We stood up, Shade took her purse and my hand, and we headed out the door, down the long corridor, through a dining room and toward the front door. Constance had her back to us. Shade made a point of placing a hand on her shoulder. When she turned, startled, Shade smoothly said, "We wanted to say thank you before we left Connie. It was so nice to see you again."

She flushed, obviously caught off guard and embarrassed. Her eyes flitted between us; she smiled and said, "Thank you Shade. Always nice to see you." Oh? She turned to me and said, "I've heard so much about you. You're even lovelier than Shade described. Have a great evening." Why was I disappointed that she hadn't added something about hoping to see me again? A muffled ... I know, dyke! Goddammit!

I nearly extended my hand to shake hers; I remembered how my nails were adorned and stopped. I stepped to give her a kiss on the cheek. She turned to receive the kiss on her lips -- I was not happy! The kiss sent a shock wave through me, stunning me. Her eyes danced with merriment. I wanted to slap her. Her eyes held mine. Oh god!

Shade took my hand, rescued me, and led me out the door. She gave the dude the parking ticket. She looked at me with amusement. I was mortified. "Oh stop with that look will you? She's gorgeous, she thinks you are too. It makes me proud to know other women think you're as hot as I do." You what? "Oh please, you can't be as shocked as your face shows! You know how much I ..." She froze, fish-mouthed, stunned. The car rolled up.

She hurried around to her side, clicked my door open. I got in, sat down and stared at her. Shade put the car in gear and we headed out. "Don't look at me like that! You have to know I think you're beautiful. I've wanted you from the first time I saw you; that very first interview." She never took her eyes off the road. "The way you took me today; I was on fire! You took me Destiny!" A quick glance. "That was a woman who wanted to fuck her lover." I know.