Shade's Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, you're right." A thought came to me; I giggled. "You've told me all along that I'm the submissive. Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out the other way?" Silence. More silence. Uh oh. Shade pulled into a valet parking area. We got out; she gave the keys to something cute in a black vest. She took my hand and we headed into the club. The music assaulted my ears as it bounced from ceiling to walls. Shade nodded to a woman whose eyes showed undisguised lust. It was early enough we had no trouble finding a table. We had to nearly scream at each other to hear. Fun!

"Aren't you worried bringing a purse in here?"

Shade was amused, "That idiot at the door thinks I'm in lust with her. She'll keep the riff raff away." She darted her tongue where her mouth had been and grabbed my thigh. "You're so fucking hot. Come dance with me." We did. I could tell you I'm some smooth, slinky, hot dancer. Um. No! Shade, on the other hand, was! She didn't dance, she glided, she was slinky, she was so sexy, and the outfit she wore, while it hadn't stood out so much when we were having lunch, was perfect for this!! I saw Shade's eyes move from me just as I felt the tap on my shoulder.

I'm so sorry to interrupt but there has to be someone out there screaming at me to tell you how Shade is dressed. I've been so engrossed in trying to remember the complex emotions of the day that I've neglected to tell you. She was absolutely the essence of understated sensuality! Black leather pants, slightly flared legs, five inch black and white pumps, white silk button down vest. Only I knew what was underneath: a sheer white bra that showed off her gorgeous, dark nipples. My mouth is watering as I remember the outfit and the sight and taste of those peaks! Wink!

Over the din of the music I heard, "May I?" I looked at Shade wide-eyed. Shade glared at the tall blonde who glared back before walking away. Shade led us back to the table, told to me to sit and headed up front. She whispered something in the hostess's ear; she nodded. Shade came back to the table.

I leaned in and asked, "What was that about?" Shade smirked.

"Just marking my territory babe; it's nothing for you to worry about." Her eyes shone as she kissed me. What the fuck did that mean? Oh wait; they say dogs pee on trees to leave their scent. Oh ick! Hey you, good angel, you wanna clue dyke in on this one? Honey, she's so crass. Shade is telling everyone that you're with her. I like her; she's taking care of you, not throwing you to the wolves. You like her? Yeah, she, um, hey, enjoy your night. Oh great! That was a big help.

Something in a costume that looked like what I wore to work every day with big red hair and clown makeup asked (screamed) if we wanted something to drink. Shade looked at me; I shrugged. She leaned into her ear. Red hair nodded and left. A new song blared. Shade eeked and pulled me out on the floor. She watched me flail around, clearly uncomfortable, and stepped close to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, ground herself to me, and screamed into my ear, "Lover, let yourself go. Think of us making love. There's no one here but us. Move to the beat of the music and to me. Watch my eyes and love me with your body." Oh my god!

She showed me exactly what she meant. Her eyes ate me up, her hands moved seductively over a body I knew intimately. Watching her watch me, feeling what I saw in her eyes, I found something and began to feel myself move with her, mirror her, slink, sway, dip, grind, all the while my hands moved, my hips thrust, her eyes never left mine, it was exotic, erotic, and intimate. I was so enmeshed with Shade I never knew the music had stopped until she did. She closed the distance between us and leapt into my arms! I kid you not. The room screamed and applauded. She kissed me, her arms tight around my neck, her legs locked around my waist. I had staggered a bit but held her. I was dazed, confused, but ... she was, um, happy!

A handful crowded around us. I was showered with hugs and kisses from god only knows who; we both were. The music started up again. I wanted to go home. Shade's eyes told me she wanted to get to the table. The crowd kept us on the floor. We all moved in some unknown, communal rhythm. Bodies moved, hips swayed, hands crept along curves and dips, we bumped, I felt lips press to my neck, my cheeks, hands on my hips, breasts. Shade, where are you? My eyes searched, she was lost in the mosh. I felt panic bubble, then saw her head bob, held close to someone's breasts. In a fury my hands sliced through those touching me to cut a path to my honey. A two-handed shove pushed the unknown marauder from my Shade. I put my arm around her shoulder and hipped our way to our table. I put her on the chair against the wall, reached around for the other, and sat, guarding my Shade.

It dawned on me that we had ordered drinks. I wondered why there were none. As if on command Red appeared and set two glasses in front of us. She leaned and whispered (loudly), "On the house, slut!" Are you shitting me? To put the shitake mushroom on the six ounce queen filet she bent to kiss me. Okay, the analogy, like the steak, was a bit overdone. So sue me!! Wink! This is both exhilarating and exhausting so please let me have a little fun along the way!

Shade had gathered a second (third?) wind and smiled as Red left. She lifted her glass; we clinked. After we'd each had a healthy sip, she leaned in and said, "Damn, you were hotter than a habanera. And you don't burn my mouth nearly as much!" I had no clue what she was talking about but knew the twinkle in her eye was a compliment.

She asked how we got back to the table; I explained the groping, kisses, and my, um, panic at losing sight of her. Her eyes widened but warmed as I described what I'd done to bring us both back to the table. All she said, with a chuckle, was, "And it's still early!" Yeesh! I had chills.

It really was okay! We had as much fun the rest of the night as we had early on. It just was more crowded so we weren't quite the focus of attention. Yes, I still got tapped on the shoulder. I learned to do the glare. Well, my version of the glare. The 'no thank you I want to dance with my honey, honey' glare. Some glares returned but mostly nods.

Did we dance? Oh my god yes. Were we tired? Um, well ... think tired meets eyes telling each other it's time to get home meets ... The bill was paid, the car was fetched, Shade managed her way home, to the garage, to the elevator, and managed to lock the door behind us. We staggered, arm in arm, to the bedroom. She had finally, with a murmured curse, taken off her shoes, and held them in hand on the way. She threw them in the general direction of the closet, leaned her head on my shoulder in exhaustion. I smiled, thinking of this fabulous shocker of a glorious Sunday. I lifted her chin, took her lips with mine, softly, sweetly, while letting her know just how much I love her. When, finally she pushed away, Shade looked up at me, eyes soft with sleep and more, and breathed, "My Destiny, I love ... the way you kiss me." Well just fuck me all to hell! Talk about your pregnant pause! Honey, take it for what it is. She's doing the best she can. Okay, I'll try. Does she? I could hear the smile. She's doing the best she can!

Shade was dead on her feet; I undressed her, led her to the bathroom and then to our bed. She lay on the unmade bed. I pulled the sheet over her; she was already asleep. I stood and stared. How could I love her? And the flip side of that coin screamed: How could you not? Um! There's a cereal; good for you on one side, sugar on the other. Talk about your metaphor!!! I giggled in the bathroom after hanging my dress on a hanger. Yes, I admit ... I stuck it on a door frame so I could gaze at it. Hey dyke, enjoy your night? I did! Oh shit, she ... never mind, get some sleep.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed yet another chapter of a rather long tale.

Oh my! This story was so much fun and so very hard to write. So many twists and turns. I hope you enjoy the crazy, wild, erotic ride. The notes, votes, comments and emails warm the soul. Plenty still to come!! My sincere thanks to the "angels" at Literotica for enduring my foibles ... they're meant for only one purpose --the enjoyment of the reader!!!