Shade's Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Destiny. It's been great seeing you too. You look so relaxed." Etienette!! "I look forward to hearing from you and we'll see where things go. You both have a great day." She looked at Kelly. "I'll talk to you whenever." We all left together; Dawn headed to her car, Kelly and I headed back to the office.

"It's been nearly since she started Destiny. The attraction was electric. The time we spent together during her icky year was just miserable. She would cry and cry. I begged her to just leave; I hated Shade for the way she treated Dawn. It was horrible seeing someone you ... care so much for." Her voice cracked; she shook her head. I just really didn't give a damn that we were out in public. I put my arms around her and let her cry. There were some angry stares; I gave steely eyed responses. I'm a woman consoling a friend. Fuck off asshole(s). "I'm sorry Destiny. I try so hard not to love her. I love my husband. Thank you so much for doing this. It means so much to me." She looked up at me. "So do you."

"Kelly, I've had the biggest girl crush for you. I'm a maniac torturing myself, trying to figure out what flavors I like." She laughed and laughed at my analogy.

"You are just adorable Destiny. You're one of the nicest ladies I've ever met." I blushed. "No, I mean that. It's so sweet that you have a crush on me. And honey bunch, you kiss like an angel." She turned on a heel and left me gawking.

She smiled at me when I came into the office a minute or two behind her. I hung up my coat. Stacy wandered in.

"Where did you two go off to for lunch?" Hmm.

"We met a friend of Kelly's for lunch. It was nice; she's very nice. Sorry we're late getting back." I shrugged. "The conversation kind of got nuts. Turns out she knows some of the same people I do." I smiled a little smile. "Wanna give me a ride home tonight?"

"How did you know? I have a little present for you." I started to say something; Stacy stopped me. "It can wait till we're in the car babe." The little tease gave me a quick kiss and left, looking over her shoulder with a smirk.

Dawn mentioned Meaghan leaving. Tonight is the going away party. You may remember that her husband Will is a professional baseball player who was traded a few months ago. They're moving to San Diego. I'll miss her!!

Shade wanted me to dress in something really sexy. I wanted to look super hot for Connie. And Stacy. She'd asked me before I got out of the car what I was going to wear. I said I didn't know yet. She handed me a little package.

I opened it and broke out in hysterics. When I could finally catch my breath enough to talk, I sputtered, "You actually want me to wear this ridiculous little thing?" The title on the package said it all: Micro G-String. "It looks more like an eye patch to me!!" Stacy laughed. "Okay, yeah, I'm kidding!!"

"Please wear it lover. I'll be so hot all night knowing you're wearing that tiny little thing for me. And find a way to give it to me before the party ends will ya?" Her eyes were so dusky. Oh Shade, I love you. I know you know that. What will I do when she leaves?

I smiled and said, "Of course I will baby. I'll find you with my eyes every so often. No winks, no nothing, okay? We can't let your hubby figure this out. I just won't do that to you ... either of you." I kissed her. GOD I could drown in her.

Her eyes were wet when she pulled away. I gave her thigh a squeeze, smiled as I closed the door, and hurried into the lobby. Kim was standing, her arms folded across her chest. Oh well.

"You saw huh? She nodded. In for a penny right? I opened the bag; she looked in. "She wants me to wear this for her tonight. Can you believe this?" Kim lifted her eyes to mine; she smiled and shook her head.

"What the fuck? That will barely cover your cunny. Oh my god; it's nearly more obscene than wearing nothing."

We walked to the elevator together. Fortunately, we were in a car alone. "You know I love her Kim. And, I will never do anything to hurt your sister. I can't help how I feel about Stacy. I'm gonna miss her terribly when she leaves."

"I know; really I do. Maybe a month ago I'd be way more upset but I know you love my sister. Just don't flaunt it okay? Promise me that!"

"Ya know what Kim? I don't; I can't actually. Her husband doesn't know and it would absolutely kill him. Besides, I can't do that to Shade." We were almost at our floor. "And, if you want to know ... I really don't like sneaking around behind Shade's back like this. She knows how I feel about Stacy; you know that." We got off and headed to the condo.

"Mum's the word Destiny! What does my wicked sister have you wearing tonight?"

"Hell if I know. You and I know it'll be sexy and showy as all get out!" We both laughed as we walked in the door. Shade was on the couch. Hmm, set the tone for the night. "Hey, where's my wine?" She looked at me in surprise. I snapped my fingers a couple of times and said, "Come on you, hop to it." Shade furrowed her brow; I think she thought I was kidding. She looked from me to Kim and back again, then smiled.

"May I please have a glass as well miss?"

I turned to a smiling Kim and said, "Isn't she just the best pet, Kim? What do you think?"

Kim's eyes twinkled with mischief. "I think she has to earn it, Destiny. You have your glass while she gives you a little warm up for the party." Oh my god! I turned back to Shade, whose jaw had dropped in disbelief as she stared at sister.

"I think that's the perfect solution Kim. Pet, bring me a glass of wine. I'll be waiting on the couch. We'll see about yours after I get mine." Shade glared at her sister. "Uh, uh, that attitude of yours isn't going to get you any favors pet."

Her eyes shot darts at her sister but Shade said in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry Kim." Kim walked to Shade, wrapped her up and gave her a kiss. She whispered something; they both smiled. Shade headed to the kitchen; I took off my panties and sat down on the couch.

Shade brought me glass of chardonnay. "Thank you pet. You may begin." Shade dropped to her knees and moved her hands to my hips. I lifted so she could lift the skirt. She looked at me as she bent to my ... what did Etienette call it ... kitty. I had the most wicked idea. I took Shade's hands and held them on my thighs. "You're not to use your fingers pet, only your tongue." Shade looked daggers as her tongue lapped at me. "You know who was there the other day don't you?" Shade moaned. "Did you like seeing my island goddess pleasuring my kitty? I saw the two of you; your fingers were flying in and out of each other." Kim was smiling. "Got you hot didn't it? Oh my god Shade." Kim asked with her hands if she could use her fingers on her sister. "It was so fucking hot watching her eat me. She was so damn good." I shook my head. "That mouth of hers could turn coal to a diamond." Kim had to use her hand to stifle a laugh.

"How often while you were driving did your hand creep between your legs?" Shade was working like a demon to get me off and shut me up. "Not easy was it? I had to go to the ladies room myself." It was getting harder and harder to talk. "I came so hard; I stuffed my panties in my mouth to muffle the moans." Shade tried moving her hands. "Uh uh pet. Only your tongue and only on me." She was getting close; the words started coming in gasps. "I'm close pet." Kim's eyes were glazed as her fingers worked inside her panties. "Kim's going to cum thinking about my island lover." Shade's moan was louder this time. Oh my god! "Oh Shade, yessss. Cum for me, cum for your lover. Oh my god!"

Shade screamed into my sex as she sent me into orbit. Kim's cries echoed in the room as she exploded. The vibrations from Shade's mouth sent flashes of heat as she held my pearl between her lips. I was a shuddering mess as she loved me. Her fingers dug into my thighs. I held her hands to me. She had cum without ever touching herself. How erotic! Kim came to the couch. Shade had her head resting in my lap. Kim sat to my left, her head on my shoulder. My girls. I whispered in Kim's ear. She smiled and headed for the kitchen. She handed me the glass. I shook my head. "Shade." She lifted her head. Her eyes were still glassy. "Kim has your wine, lover. Thank you. That was spectacular." Damn that woman. She flicked my clit with her finger. I screeched. Kim doubled over laughing. Shade sipped her wine.

As we showered I asked Shade if she was surprised that she could cum without touching herself. "I was so turned on listening to you and fucking you with my tongue but yes, it shocked me. You told me to cum. That's a first for us lover. That had never happened before. It took me completely by surprise."

"I'm glad. This isn't going to be an all the time thing Shade. In fact, I think I'd kind of like to spring it on you like this afternoon. Your beautiful note said you wanted me spread my wings. Well, I want to do what I can to help you find yourself." I took her in my arms and kissed her. "It was so sweet to see you say 'I'm sorry' to Kim."

"May I tell you something?" I smiled and nodded. "I got a little tingle when I did."

"Oh Shade!! I don't want it to be sexual ... but whatever. You did it!! I love you for it. I really do."

After we toweled off and dried our hair we each did makeup. Shade held my perfume, spritzed three times and I walked through the mist. I did the same for her. We headed to the bedroom. She told me turn around. I did. She came and handed me my outfit for the night. I sighed, shook my head and smiled.

It's dark red and I had to put it on over my head. Let me begin to describe the outfit by expressing thanks for 'only' being 5 ft 7. If I were, oh 5 ft 10, um, well, uh, there'd be danger if I lifted my arms above my waist. Shade told me Olivia said it's called 'Racer Style.' I see why. Cuz anyone who sees me will be racin' for a better look. Wink!

Looking at myself in the mirror I said, "Shade, do you not remember we're going to be in mixed company tonight. Some of your employees are married to men. Not to mention the lesbians and their honeys. I mean ... geez!" God damn I look hot! Look how this damn thing shows off the girls! And even though it's such a dark red and even with my tan, holy crap!! Stacy, Kelly and the rest are gonna just go crazy lookin' at me. "Ya know what lover." I turned to Shade, whose eyes were absolutely devouring me. "Oh gawd ... you want me don't you?" She nodded. I smiled.

We were scandalously late to the party. My eyes found Stacy. She lifted an eyebrow. I winked. She nodded and smiled. I found Meaghan and her Will. He saw me first; his eyes ... oh my god. Think Bugs Bunny cartoon characters and their eyes popping out of their heads. ROFL. That was Will. I know nothing about baseball. But if he keeps his eye on the ball when he is hitting like he kept his eyes on me, whoever Ted Williams is will have something to worry about.

"Will, Meagan tells me you're going to San Diego. Great place to live. You better make this move worth her while cuz I'm gonna miss her!" My sweetest smile.

He looked at his wife and back at me. "I sure hope so. The blogs say I was a key part of the trade. I'm heading to Arizona for fall baseball and maybe winter ball in the Caribbean." Etienette? Nah!

"Well however it goes I certainly wish you well." I slipped my arm around a very embarrassed Meaghan. "This is one fabulous woman. Shade's going to miss her ... and so am I." A big smile, a kiss for Meaghan and off I went.

I made a point of finding Kelly and her hubby. My Kelly, knowing how things were with Shade, wasn't as shocked as others. Her Kelly, on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes from roaming. I felt so sexy, beyond amazing, and wanted to show off the curve-hugging dress. He was so busy looking at it I had no problem with eye contact with my Kelly. She closed her eyes and shook her head. I nodded and smiled. A little small talk; he was so tongue tied it was just hilarious.

The joke came to me and it was the right guy at the right time. "Kelly, you remember Art Linkletter and his 'Kids Say the Funniest Things.'" He smiled. "Well, I have a story similar to that. Care to hear it?" My Kelly paled, hers nodded.

"Adam, frustrated with Eve, tells her a story. God offered him the perfect woman who would spoil him with sex and servitude. God only wanted an arm. When Adam offered a rib, God gave him Eve. Adam, thinking he had been clever, became angry when Eve laughed at him. Eve giggled and said, "You poor pathetic man, your story is so sad. You had to give up a rib for just one woman. I have had so many women I lost count and all I had to give was a little tongue.'"

I thought my Kelly might faint. Her Kelly, as expected, was lost. When he finally figured it out, he flushed, turned, and walked away. My Kelly, trying to contain herself, said, "You're so evil. That might be the funniest joke I've ever heard." I couldn't kiss her; I squeezed her hand and wandered.

Christy caught my eye and waved. I smiled. "Destiny, this is my heart Brandi. Brandi, this is Shade's Destiny." Brandi is what they call a dirty blonde. Whatever, she is just lovely, slender, a brilliant smile, what may have been the lightest brown eyes ever, sumptuous breasts, and a gorgeous figure. Brandi looked like she wanted to devour me!

"Where do you find outfits like what you're wearing Destiny?"

I smiled. "Brandi, this is one of many we bought at a little boutique in the south Loop. It's called Olivia's Emporium." I turned to Christy. "You'll want to ask Shade where it is. It's not well marked. I don't know the exact location." Back to Brandi. "Thank you for the compliment. I used to think they showed way too much of me but these days ..." I shrugged. "I kind of like it. Shade keeps telling me I look gorgeous and, well, I'm lucky enough to be able to wear them at my age."

Christy piped up with, "Destiny, I needed a leash at the Halloween party to keep my Brandi from jumpin' you. She was over the moon in lust with you that night." Brandi blushed and elbowed Christy. Christy smiled, pulled Brandi to her and kissed her. My, my, women in love. What a wonderful thing!

I looked and found Shade who, as luck would have it, was at the bar. I slid my arm around her waist and said, "Well lover, you've certainly made me the belle of the ball. No one, man or woman, can keep their eyes off of me." Including the bartender. I asked for and received a glass of wine.

"I know," Shade purred. "I've seen the looks you've been getting. Everyone has told me how fabulous you look. I hope I took some of the burn out of you with what I did to you." She smiled a knowing little smile.

"A little - but I want seconds and maybe thirds when we get home." My lord - the look she gave me. A bell rang, serving notice that it was dinner time. I took another glass of wine and turned around. Connie! Her eyes were on me. I blushed at the look in her eyes. I threw my shoulders back; she smiled. Oh god I'm so wet. I followed Shade to our table. I was frustrated as hell. How was I going to find a way to talk with Connie with all these people here? Damn!

There were thirty of us. All the tables had two couples but ours. We had a round table that seated six. Shade and I were joined by Meaghan and Will. Shade had asked Meaghan who she wanted at the table with us. Interestingly, she'd asked for Christy – so Christy and Brandi made six. Everyone looked fabulous and no, I'm not going through all the outfits.

Shade stood to toast Meaghan. "Meaghan, you're gorgeous, you're very successful, and you're damn lucky to have such a hunk for a husband." Everyone laughed. "I speak for all of us when I say best wishes to you both. You will be missed and we hope you both find San Diego to be your field of dreams." She lifted her glass. Everyone cheered. Meaghan had tears; she and Will kissed. I looked at Christy; she may have her honey in Brandi – but what I saw in her eyes told me she and Meaghan had their own special little something. I turned; my eyes met Stacy's. She smiled.

The menu had been set in advance. Minestrone soup and a tossed green salad. Entrees were petite filet mignons, double baked potatoes and green beans. I have no idea why I'm sharing that detail other than Connie brought the dishes to each table. I did my best to keep my eyes off of her.

I had a thought as I took spoonfuls of the delicious soup. I'm wearing an outfit that shows every damn curve and more. A room full of women who I knew intimately. A room with husbands, significant others and the one I love. And that's not even counting those that either I lusted for or who lusted for me. I could only shake my head in wonder!

Dinner was wonderful; the conversations were pedestrian at best. I wanted to hurry home for more with my honey. And, I had to find a way to get that pitiful excuse of a g-string to Stacy before the end of the night. Well, that last part seemed to have an easy fix when nature called. I excused myself from the table and headed for the ladies room. I closed and locked the door to the stall and sat to pee. I looked at the moist black material, shook my head, and wrapped it in toilet paper. After wiping, I stood to adjust my dress, flushed, and unlocked the door. I opened it and ... oh my god! Connie pushed me back into the stall, locked the door and kissed me.

My heart was pounding; her kiss was warm and inviting. She had her arms around me. Oh god! I'd wanted this beauty for so long and she is kissing me. I pulled at her arms and put her hands on my breasts. She smiled and caressed every available inch of both of my glories. I moaned, begging her to touch my rock hard nipples. She slid one hand to the bottom of the dress and laughed when she found me dripping wet with no panties.

"I'd say someone's very needy." My eyes were closed, my heart was pounding, and baby was throbbing and soaking wet. I dragged her fingers through me and brought them to her mouth. Her eyes on mine, she lapped at her fingers greedily. "Every bit as delicious as I've dreamed about. Destiny, I've wanted you for so long. I know you have to get back but I just couldn't resist taking a chance."

My kiss was hot and hard. I held her to me as if releasing her would mean my fantasy would vanish, never to return. She seemed to understand what my lips and tongue were trying to convey as she smiled into our kiss. I wanted to push her on to the counter and give her a good tongue lashing ... but we'd have to wait.

"Connie, I don't know how or when but we must find a way to spend time together." I kissed her again. "You're right though, we both do have to get back. Oh my god I'll remember these kisses for a long time!" A few more and we exited the stall. Amazingly (fortunately) no one else had come in. I went to rinse my hands.

"What's that in the toilet paper?" I flushed bright red as I looked at this gorgeous woman.

"The g-string a friend gave me to wear tonight. She asked me to give it to her before the night ended." Connie laughed – a rich, hearty laugh. I had to smile.

"You really are some kind of sexy vixen. I can see I have competition. Should be interesting." She brushed my lips with hers, kissed my nose, and left. I put both my hands on the sink and dropped my head. My heart hadn't stopped its drum beat. Breaths were precious and shallow. I was buzzing with the thrill of my intimate encounter with an amazing woman. I gathered myself, took a couple of deep breaths, and headed back. Desperate to figure out how to hide the paper my mind raced. Ah! I picked up my napkin and held it in the hand with the toilet paper and sat down. I smoothed the napkin over my lap, the secret safely underneath.

Shade, as always, looked amused. "Everything okay? You look a little flushed." Oh will you shut up!