Shade's Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt a little light-headed for a minute so I splashed some water on my face and took some deep breaths. I'm fine." I smiled as brightly as I could. I don't think she bought it for a minute but she smiled and patted my hand. Meaghan had a little smirk as she looked at me. Christy and Brandi only had eyes for each other.

Shade and I had wondered about a gift. I'd done some nosing around online and found some real nice day salons. I'd asked everyone to give what they could – with a minimum of twenty dollars. With Shade making a generous donation we were able to give Meaghan five one hundred dollar gift cards. Meaghan was absolutely stunned and cried. She laid her head on Will's shoulder as he hugged and comforted her. I looked at Shade and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled. They both got up and went to every table. Meaghan hugged all of us; Will shook our hands. It was very sweet! Will had baseball commitments so he was leaving in the morning. He was coming back for Thanksgiving; they'd be leaving for good that weekend. I didn't get the baseball thing (instructional something) with the holidays coming up but whatever.

The evening was coming to an end so everyone was up and saying goodbye. I'd made eye contact with Stacy and winked. She blushed and nodded. I moved my eyes a little to the left and saw Connie's knowing grin. Well just damn it! Every single woman came up to me and told me how fabulous I looked in my dress. I felt so pretty and beyond sexy. Shade had an ear-to-ear smile on her face. If the gleam in her eye was any indication it was going to be a very late night!!

Matt wasn't hovering when Stacy came to give me a hug. I took both of her hands in mine as I thanked her for her compliment. Phew, that's done. She stuck her hands in her coat pockets as she gave me an 'aw shucks' look. We said our goodbyes. Shade looked at me. I whispered, "I'll tell ya in the car." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

I'd helped Shade with her coat and was putting mine on when Connie came up to say goodbye to both of us. "Shade, I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you having the party here tonight. It's a lovely group of women you have working for you." She gave Shade a kiss on the cheek. Turning to me, she said, "Destiny, that dress is fabulous. I hope everyone took the time to compliment you. You certainly deserve it." She hugged me, kissed me, and snuck something in my coat pocket - away from Shade.

"Thank you Connie. Dinner was delicious. I do love the dress. Shade has a friend who owns a very elegant boutique." I looked at Shade. "We'll have to be sure to get some of Olivia's cards next time we go shopping." Back to Connie. "If we don't see you, have a great Thanksgiving. Do you have family here or will you be traveling?" Deftly played Destiny.

"I have plans so I'll be in town." She looked at Shade. "Will you two be home that weekend?"

"Oh, I'm sure we'll figure out something," Shade said. "We just got back from our vacation Monday evening so it's been a bit of a whirlwind. We haven't even thought about Thanksgiving."

"Well, I'll say goodbye for now. I have some cleaning up to do. It was really nice to see both of you again." She smiled at me, turned and headed out.

Shade and I headed to the car. Inside, she turned to me, we kissed, and she said, "I want you to fuck me tonight Destiny." I stared in disbelief. "Please miss, your submissive wants you to fuck her, have your way with her any way you please." Her eyes glowed with passion. Hmm, this is new. Okay, I'll play along.

"Very well pet. First things first; I want you to take off your coat and hand it to me." She did. "Now open your door, take off your dress and your underwear and hand them to me." Her eyes got big as saucers. "You're the pet, right?" She nodded, head down. "Now!" I could see her face was flushed with excitement when the interior car light came on. She stood, unzipped the dress, threw it on the car seat, quickly slipped off her bra and then the panties - down and off her legs. I handed her the coat. "Put this on your shoulders and come sit in the car. It's not to be buttoned." She drove home nude with the coat covering her shoulders but open. In the garage, the car off, I said, "Climb over the center console, leave the coat, and get on the floor. You want to know what I gave Stacy. I'll tell you." She did. I did.

"She drove me home today. She handed me a little bag, kissed me, and asked me to wear what was in it." Shade was busy with her fingers and tongue. "It was a micro g-string; it looked like it could have been a pirate eye patch." Shade laughed. "She told me she'd be wet knowing I was wearing it just for her. She asked that I give it to her before the night ended. That's what I slipped under my napkin. I know you saw it, didn't you?" She nodded.

"Oh my god my lover this is soo good." She was hurrying to get me to cum; she'd asked for permission to get herself off. I gave it, with the proviso that she had to wait until I'd had mine. "But that wasn't the only adventure, pet." I was talking to distract myself and her; I knew she was desperate to cum. "When I went to use the ladies room, Connie followed me." Shade stopped for a moment then continued. "I know; I was surprised as well. She pushed me back in the stall, locked the door, and kissed me. It was so fucking hot. She had her hands all over me, on my breasts, where you're licking. She told me she'd wanted me for so long. I was so excited I thought my heart might burst from my chest." Shade moaned.

Both of us were getting close. "I pushed her fingers into my pussy and brought them to her lips. She groaned as she tasted them. Oh god Shade. Please hurry lover." She sped up her fingers, which were making the most erotic squishing noises. "She begged me to find a way for us to be together." Shade froze then continued. "I know pet. You know I love you Shade. Your note told me you wanted me to spread my wings." She nodded. I knew I was close. "Finish me lover; we can talk about this upstairs." About thirty seconds or so - I moaned, then cried out as it exploded in me. I flooded her fingers as her mouth loved my pearl. Shade's moans as she came vibrated deliciously, adding to my bliss. I pulled the fabric aside and pulled at my nipples. Oh god how they needed to be loved. I felt Shade's hand join mine and let one fall to my side. I love this woman. I have no idea how to do this with her but she seems to enjoy it. I'll learn I guess.

Shade was a mess. I buttoned the coat over her shoulders and carried her clothes over my arm, panties and bra over the dress. Shade never said a word. It was a Wednesday evening, not too late, so it was a total crap shoot as to whether there would be people getting on the elevator from the lobby. She had a fifty-fifty chance. It was pretty brassy of me to have her clothing on my arm. It wouldn't leave much doubt about what had happened. She got lucky. Not only did no one get on the elevator but I fingered her on the ride. The door opened on our floor; she greedily lapped at the juices on my fingers. A startled Kim was watching TV when we walked in.

I walked to Kim, kissed her, and said, "Pet asked me to fuck her any way I want. She drove home nude with the coat over her shoulders then serviced me in the garage while I told her about my adventures at dinner." I opened the buttons on the coat. "Take mine off pet and go hang up both our coats." She did. Kim had the biggest smile on her face.

She kissed me and whispered, "You're doing fabulously Destiny. This is just what she wants." I smiled.

Shade, nude, stood waiting in her heels. "Come on then pet. I have to give you your heart's desire."

She followed me toward the bedroom. "Sister, come give me a kiss goodnight." I turned and looked at Shade; she was several shades of crimson from the neck up. She turned and walked to her sister. Kim wrapped her arms around her big sister, pressed her tiny form against her, and kissed her with obvious passion. The kiss lasted a good minute. Kim pulled away, brought her mouth to Shade's ear and whispered. Shade nodded at whatever was said. Kim looked at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. I winked and smiled. Shade also had tears as she followed me to our bedroom.

I pulled the dress over my head and threw it on the wing chair, kicked off my shoes, and crawled into bed. Shade slid in next to me. I pulled her on top of me, drew my knees up and opened my hips to her as I wrapped her in my arms. She tried to speak; I silenced her with a kiss. She ground her hips to me; I smiled. She slid her fingers into my hair and held me tight to her as the kiss deepened. She tasted of me and the scent of my juices filled my nose.

A lightning bolt of a thought buzzed. I broke the kiss and said, "Dorothy." Shade looked at me with questioning eyes. "She was one of them that first Sunday wasn't she?" A sly little smile. "Daisy too?" Shade nodded. "I won't ask who else. I actually don't care. I can't explain it, Shade. For some reason it just ... I had to ask." Oh my god! "Would you like to arrange an afternoon with Dorothy?" Her eyes got big as saucers.

"You mean have her here? Me? As what, her submissive?"

"Whatever your heart desires lover; there's no rush." Oh what a delicious thought. "Truth be told, I'd like to have her between my legs while you're fucking her with your mouth." Shade's eyes lit up. "You know I don't like her."

"I've always wondered why."

"I'm not actually sure. But knowing she was here that Sunday night answers a lot of questions. She's always had leer on her face or in her eyes when she sees me. It's like she never wants me to forget she was part of that night." I shook my head. "I'd like to give her a run for her money, Shade. Maybe see that things aren't what they were. Run her around the post a few times. We'll talk about it some more another time, okay? Bring that talented mouth of yours here baby and let me kiss you." I remember way back when I wondered how my body could betray me with my 'extortionist.' That body craved her then and still does. I didn't understand it then and didn't care now. She felt what I was thinking and purred.

Every kiss has to end and this one did too. Shade lay with her head in my neck, giving me little fish kisses with her lips. They tickled. "Um, I need some help here you. I really want to spend some time with Connie but there's such a strong attraction between us it worries me a little." As I spoke I felt Shade tense. Uh oh, she knew it too.

"I know Destiny. I've seen it since you first met her. It's electric and I won't lie – I'm jealous. And you know about me any my jealousy."

"Yeah and that's why we have to talk about her. I just won't let you ..." I shook my head. "I know you won't repeat ... oh crap, I don't know how to say it. Help me here Shade."

She sighed. "I know what you're thinking. I promise not to do anything hurtful. It's not good for me and it's not good for us." I smiled. That's my girl! "What are you thinking? A one time fling? Or is she someone you want to ... see more than just once?"

I rolled her off of me and we lay facing each other. "I never cheated when I was married, even when I was pretty sure he wasn't faithful to me. I don't think of myself as that kind of woman Shade. I think of us as a couple. But we haven't yet gotten to a place where we're exclusive with each other. I don't know what that means or if we should yet, but I do know I'm not going anywhere." I shrugged.

Shade smiled. "I know you're not honey. It's part of why I have urged you to test the waters. I think it's good for you, good for us, for you to see what it's like to be with other women than me ... or Kim." I blushed. "I know you had your fill of those in the office but that wasn't the same." Yeah right. What about Stacy? "Well, maybe Stacy. I knew early on, even before July, that she had a thing for you. Hell, before you started working for me." I smiled, thinking of grey eyes.

"Shade, I know what you wanted me to do. We already had some fun on the way home and in the car. Would you be disappointed if I told you I would just like to make love with you tonight? Can I give you a rain check on the other?"

My beautiful eyes glistened with love; she crawled atop me again and pushed my legs open with hers. She was already breathing heavily when she bent to my mouth. Her eyes were heavy and dark with lust. Her mouth captured mine; her tongue fucked me. I had my answer. Oh dear, as god is my witness, we did! A chilly November evening was no match for the heat we produced as we took our time taking turns with our lovemaking. I have no idea when we finally finished with each other. Nor did I know when either of us pulled the blanket and sheet over us.

I just remember smiling in the morning as she lay half on, half off of me. I must have sighed with pleasure just a little too deeply. Shade stirred, slowly came awake and, in the early morning hours, we picked up where we left off last night.

We were both late for work and neither of us cared.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale. Plenty more still to come!!!

As the comments, emails and plaudits continue to come in waves I am thrilled and humbled. My girls and their story appear to have captured the hearts and minds of so many who read and follow my offerings. I write from the heart. My imagination takes me places I can only dream of. I am so fortunate, in the weeks and months that it took to write this tale, to have a very special someone who provided ideas, detail, and silliness as we emailed and chatted along the way. The contributions provided are too numerous to mention. My gratitude is profound and indescribable!!