All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 08'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

Love love this chapter it was hot. Loved Alex family interactions,very loving family. Warch out for Andrew,he's very intuitive.Great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

great chapter. impatiently waiting for more. it would be awesome if at least one of alex's brothers is a mate to someone in the pack. just as a bonus.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

Awesome. Best so far

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Family

As for the story, your have kept the story fresh and exciting. I like the fact that Alex comes from a good sized family and that you have added them to the story. I have a feeling that Andrews character is going to become a bigger part of the story. Maybe he will find a mate himself, either way his "gift" I think will be helpful in finding out who might be the bad girl/guy in Rance's Pack. I look forward as always to your next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful as always

--though I got a chuckle out of your opening line about the night being dark... ;-P

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Damn it!!

I was hopeful that you would not fall into the always leave a chapter with a cliffhanger ploy that every other author seems to think necessary. I hate,loathe and detest cliffhangers!!!!! I hope you post sooner rather than later I am also not a patient person and hate having to wait weeks,months and sometimes years for the next chapters to post. All that being said this was by far the best chapter yet and look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
freaking awesom!

freaking great! tottaly loved the cliff hanger. more more more. AND SOON!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
excellent!

Long chapters like this are great, if we have to wait for them so be it. I like Alex's family, especially Andrew. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 11 years ago
Ooooh can't wait...

Looking forward to the next chapter. Love the way the family is all coming together into the mix.

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
Seems to me

that the consensus is to have a longer chapter. Hope you won't get impatient then because it's easier for me to think the story in my head than to put it into words.

@willieone: Hey sorry if I kept ending in a cliffhanger...you're not the only one who complained about it. I'll try not to end in one next chapter o^O

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Ah, BD

I will learn to live with the slightly longer time between chapters so those who want longer can have them. I on the other hand would be happy with less if that gives us quicker updates. LOL Don't worry about my frustration with cliffhangers just ask Jaz how I feel about them.LOL I love this story btw! Look forward to the next but please remember to read through or get someone else to read through before you post there were a few very small errors like... sitting in the table.. instead of..sitting at the table.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
blackduchess this story series is thrilling!

I am loving the heat and intensity of their fucking and I cannot wait until Rance takes her ass as well!!!!! I'm addicted!

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
Uh oh, wolf's almost out of the bag

I loved it. It's been a while and I had to go to the previous chapter to re-acclimate myself to the story before I read the new chapter. I didn't find any flaws..no weird adjustments, no unbelievable reactions...it was great. I hope that you go back and take in some of the comments and make adjustments to the earlier chapters but this one...was on point!

Oh, and the sex scenes were sooooo hotttt!!!!!!

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

love it more more!! i bet alex's brother has a mate this is getting goood.. more more more. I can wait to read the next chapter

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I have the feeling that Andrew has seen things and suspects what is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapters

I like the longer chapters but i prefer shorter chapters(maybe 3) better then it want be to long for updates. I have to go back and reread the other chapters before i can read the new chapter. Love this story. More updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like this story

The story is great, but don't keep us waiting for the next chapter.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago

Shorter chapters would be great so I don't have to play catch up with each post. Luv this series btw and I hope that neither of her brothers get hurt too badly in the battle. Andrew is so inquisitive I hope it helps the pack and he can find a mate in one of the pack members. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good!

I love the brother concept! And I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait

I'm already looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pleaaaaaaaase finish the book, I'm dying here! Its an awesum book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I just love this story. Please finish it ASAP. I'm dying to know what happens next.

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
OMG!

I've been waiting for ages for this chapter!

AmytheriaAmytheriaover 11 years ago

I love how long the chapters are! Take as much time as you need, I'll wait patiently for this story! Love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Really enjoying this story!

I like Alex and Rance together and am quite curious about what her brothers really do. I hope they can be accepting and that one of them isn't the serpent.

Looking forward to more chapters!

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Awesome, as usual!

I adore Rance and Alex and love everyone's quirkiness. I laughed out loud when Luna read Alex's thoughts about being a klutz. Alex's insecurities are loveable and makes her seem so normal, funny and someone I can relate to.

I loved Ophelia's comments about Alex being the ONLY female to have sex with Rance in his private rooms. I thought it made their first meeting so much HOTTER since Rance literally drove Alex into his bedroom before they even met. I'd love to read more about Alex and Rance's ex-lovers!

Drew seems like he's going to be a very interesting character. Andrew and Alex are the only siblings with gray eyes and names starting with "A". Drew also seems to have hyper-senses of observation. If Drew and Alex were the youngest I would immediately guess that they had a different father versus Devon and Jake.

I love the ambush scenario, but of course I'm not thrilled about having to wait an entire month to learn what happens. However, while I'd love to read more frequent chapters, I would find it difficult to feel absorbed in the story if chapter 8 was split into two postings.

Lastly, grammar mistakes and criticisms are common in published books so I'm always a little surprised when I read well-meaning grammar comments on Literotica. Personally, I think most preposition mistakes are extremely minor and easy to miss when caught up in a story. I never see this with BlackDuchess, but what usually drives me bonkers are possessive/contraction errors (your vs you're). I think it's hysterical that most negative reviews for the Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey series center on "poor grammar". Minor grammar mistakes can't take away from a good story.

NENE03NENE03over 11 years ago

Please hurry!This story is so good I need to know what's going to happen. Wonderful story!

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Nooooooooo. You're mean leaving a cliffhanger. lol

Can't wait for the next part.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Come on, it was just getting to the action.....This is so good. Can't wait for the next one. HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
so excited

I can't wait for the next one. This story keeps getting better and better

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
CAN/CAN'T WAIT

STARTED READING YOUR STORY YESTERDAY AND COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. I FINALLY MADE IT TO CHAPTER 8 AT 5AM THIS MORNING AND I HAVE TO AGREE IT'S THE BEST CHAPTER THUS FAR. I LOVE THE LONGER CHAPTERS SO TAKE YOUR TIME TO RELEASE ANOTHER LONG ONE. I HAVE ENOUGH OTHER STORIES TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED UNTIL CHAPTER 9 EMERGES AND I'M DISCOVERING NEW STORIES FREQUENTLY BY NEW AUTHORS THAT'S NOT IN MY FAVORITE'S LIST ALREADY. .

BY THE WAY I'M NOT SHOUTING JUST TO LAZY TO SWITCH FROM CAPS PLUS I DON'T WANT TO PUT ON MY EYEGLASSES. I'M AS BLIND AS A BAT.

AS FOR THE FEW ERRORS THAT A FEW COMPLAIN ABOUT THEY CAN GO TO HELL. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM ACCOMPLISH THE ART OF WRITNG A SHORT STORY WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES WHEN THE MIND MOVES FASTER THAN THE FINGERS CAN TYPE IT. I DABBLE IN WRITING SHORT STORIES TO MY LOVERS FROM TIME TO TIME AND AS I RE-READ SOME OF THEM FROM TIME TO TIME, I ALSO CATCH MISTAKES I MADE EVEN THOUGH I PROOFED THEM BEFORE THEY WERE SENT. THE MIND FLOWS WITH THE WORDS OF THE STORY REGARDLESS OF WHAT'S WRITTEN IN ERROR. IT'S CALLED ANTICIPATION , I FIND MYSELF REWRITING THEM AND THE REVISED STORIES ARE MUCH BETTER THE SECOND TIME AROUND AND LONGER ALSO. .

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I DO AGREE WITH SOME OF THE OTHERS THAT EACH CHARACTER CAN HAVE A STAND ALONG STORY OF THEIR OWN ALSO SINCE YOU GRACED US WITH THEIR HISTORY AND CURRENT STATE OF BEING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

Ok, that was some bull I'm just gonna tell ya! Finally some shyt pops off and thats the end of the chapter? Wow, u got some balls I'll give u that.

WAITING.......

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
OK!

You have 32 comments well 33 counting this one don't you think that's enough. So now would be a excellent time to post the next chapter. 0_0

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Ditto willieone

34 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!!!!

You never disappoint!! Anxious for next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!.....#36

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Very cool

I hate having to title a comment.

Anyway, I'd love to see the brothers (or the whole family?) changed, even if that would be a little trite and corny.

And I'd imagine Andrew is going to be instrumental in figuring out who the enemy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect!!!

I love this story, it very good. Wouldent be more interesting though if alex was taken and rance had to go hunting for her?? You Are doing a wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

wonderful,wonderful,wonderful, what else can i say?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous