All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 15'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Breathing freely...

Awesome chapter! Yay Isabelle to the rescue, and very nice insights on John's character. And I can breathe easy at last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tricky Tricky!!!

What a great story. You tricked us into believing you were killing off Ian. Shame on you! :) Your a wonderful writer can't wait for the next one to come. THANK YOU!!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Dayummmm!

How I wish it was Pru that got savaged and killed by Isabelle in her panther form! But with Simon being turned and especially how he was turned by Pru, I think there was no way for him to come back to what he once was. Awww, I'm going to miss Simon, and Simon and Finn's relationship. But I see the story progression and know you didn't throw this in gratuitously -- it definitely makes sense in the story line.

<br><br>

This also helps to explain how and why Cullen was such a monster to Isabelle. (I think it does anyway.) <br><br>I hope they can rescue Finn as well and get both brothers away from the cabin pronto.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
Excellent Chapter though I can't

help but wish he hadn't died. I feel so bad for Finn. Great storytelling.

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Wow!

I almost couldn't read that last chapter but am happy that Ian didn't die. Talk about a cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

Excellent chapter,not long enough though.Can't wait to see was Isabelle does to Pru though.Keep writing,your the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confused

I am enjoying your story, but am slightly confused about something. Maybe I missed it not reading closely enough, and need to go back and reread, but if Isabelle can shift into a panther and do what she did, why didn't she do that when Cullen first attacked her? I will go back and see if her shifting abilities just came about or something...other than that I like it a lot and am sad that Simon and Finn won't find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOOOOO!!

you killed Simon off!!! nooooooo!!!

he was my favorite:'(

*sniff sniff*

poor Simon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous