All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 15'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOOOOO!!

you killed Simon off!!! nooooooo!!!

he was my favorite:'(

*sniff sniff*

poor Simon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confused

I am enjoying your story, but am slightly confused about something. Maybe I missed it not reading closely enough, and need to go back and reread, but if Isabelle can shift into a panther and do what she did, why didn't she do that when Cullen first attacked her? I will go back and see if her shifting abilities just came about or something...other than that I like it a lot and am sad that Simon and Finn won't find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

Excellent chapter,not long enough though.Can't wait to see was Isabelle does to Pru though.Keep writing,your the best.

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Wow!

I almost couldn't read that last chapter but am happy that Ian didn't die. Talk about a cliff hanger.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 16 years ago
Excellent Chapter though I can't

help but wish he hadn't died. I feel so bad for Finn. Great storytelling.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Dayummmm!

How I wish it was Pru that got savaged and killed by Isabelle in her panther form! But with Simon being turned and especially how he was turned by Pru, I think there was no way for him to come back to what he once was. Awww, I'm going to miss Simon, and Simon and Finn's relationship. But I see the story progression and know you didn't throw this in gratuitously -- it definitely makes sense in the story line.

<br><br>

This also helps to explain how and why Cullen was such a monster to Isabelle. (I think it does anyway.) <br><br>I hope they can rescue Finn as well and get both brothers away from the cabin pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tricky Tricky!!!

What a great story. You tricked us into believing you were killing off Ian. Shame on you! :) Your a wonderful writer can't wait for the next one to come. THANK YOU!!

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Breathing freely...

Awesome chapter! Yay Isabelle to the rescue, and very nice insights on John's character. And I can breathe easy at last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous