Shandy and Colby's Office Fun

Story Info
Colby gets an unexpected visitor at work.
975 words
4.03
25.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shandy silently walks up behind Colby and slips her hands in his front pockets. He can feel the heat of her bare breasts through his shirt. Shandy stands on her tip-toes and whispers in his ear, "Good night my Love. I will dream of you making love to me as you did on our wedding night - brimming with the depths of passion." Shandy lightly kisses Colby’s ear, lingering for just a moment as he feels her soft tongue against his lobe. He feels her hot breath move down his neck to his collar, planting soft kisses along the way. Shandy moves her hands, still in his pockets, between his legs gently massaging the growing hardness. Shandy slowly begins to back away, her hands exiting his pockets as she does. Shandy then leaves Colby standing with his eyes closed, in the middle of the room. She disappears as silently as she arrived, Colby turning to hold her, but she is gone. The room remains laced with her scent, she is there in his heart.

Colby smiles as he wanders out the door. He's still amazed and awash with emotions since they eloped. He understood the concept of 'Lucky Guy' before, but now he's living it. Outside, he sees some flowers growing by the stream. Picking them up, he returns to the house and finds a vase. After placing them on the table, where Shandy is sure to see them, he moves to leave again, but he can't. He must see her one more time before leaving for work.

Peering into the room, he's instantly turned on. She's inside, on the bed, naked. Her hand is buried between her thighs - that temple he now worships. Another roams her ample breasts. He watches until she shakes with pleasure and turns away from him to finally get to sleep. Colby smiles and leaves for work. He'll have to put up with the dampness between his own legs...

Colby get back from his meeting, and round the cubicle corner to his desk. He pulls out the chair and is startled to see Shandy sitting in a little ball under his desk. "It's ok... sit down" she mouths wordlessly, while he stares in amazement at her, wondering how she got under his desk unnoticed.

Colby looks around cautiously, checking to see if anyone is looking. Everyone seems to be busy with their own work. He takes a seat, being careful not to get too close to the desk. Shandy grabs his ankles and pulls his legs under the desk. He can't help but let out a little yelp, quickly checking around again for anyone who might be watching.

Shandy reaches around his hips, grasping his ass to slide him closer to the edge of the chair. Colby’s mind races, and he feels his face flush red. He feels the tug of his pants zipper going down, and then a hand entering his underwear. He all of a sudden feels his cock out in the open, and then Shandys’ hot wet mouth around it. He is already hard, and the danger of being caught makes him even harder. Shandy's head bobs up and down, sucking slow at first, but then gradually accelerating. He feels as if his face is on fire, but tries to remain calm, as there are many co-workers around. Shandy's hand is now tightly gripped around the base of his cock, stroking in unison with her mouth. Colby feels as if he can't possibly hold back any more... his hips rock with the motion of his hidden lover. Someone walks by his office, giving a passing "hello" but he doesn’t dare look at them, afraid of what they might see in his face. Suddenly, with a violent shudder, Colby explodes into Shandy's mouth, his eyes closed, his head tilted back. He bites his lower lip to keep silent, his hands gripping the armrests tightly. Shandy continues to suck up the juices that are still coming out in spurts, easing the pressure on his cock by keeping just the head in her mouth.


As quickly as it began, it was over, and Colby felt his underwear being pulled back into place, then his zipper being done up. He sits there, still unsure if he can move, his body shaking. He checks around one more time, and notices no one looking over strangely. Colby slowly slides his chair back, and takes a look at the woman under his desk. She wears a small smile on her face, and mouths wordlessly "I love you". He feels the urge to pull her up from under his desk and sweep her into his arms, but it would be quite the situation to explain to anyone who might notice. As his legs stop shaking, he turns and rolls his chair over to grab some Kleenex for Shandy's face, her lips glistening. He pulls a few out of the box, then turns to discreetly hand them to her beneath the desk, but finds her no longer there. Colby becomes alarmed, and leaves his office to see where she went. A slim beautiful woman walks with her back to him, almost to the end of the aisle. She disappears around the corner, never once turning back to look at him. No one has even looked up to see the woman walk away, she escapes unnoticed. Colby considers going after her, but she is already too far to catch up to without rushing and possibly drawing attention to himself.

Colby turns back to his desk, a small smile on his face. He sits down to his day's work, neatly piled on the right side of his desk. A small Hershey's Kiss sits atop the pile, and a post-it note with the words "Have a good day, Love. XOXO" written on it sitting beneath the chocolate.