The Night that Changed Everything

Story Info
Soon to be married couple has 3some with male friend.
1.7k words
4.14
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

Preface:

There are a few background things the reader needs to know for this tale to make sense.

Mike and I had been engaged for over a year.

We were exclusively, sexually active with one another.

Mike was my first sexual partner and I had only ever had sex with Mike.

We often discussed fantasies. Mike's favorite was to share me and watch me "have sex" with another man.

To Mike, 'watch me have sex' included a full gamut of intimate activities: cunnilingus, fellatio, unprotected sexual intercourse, male ejaculation into both my mouth and vagina.

I was never sure how deep rooted this fantasy was. Was it just a fantasy that he never wanted to become reality, or did he really want me to fuck another man?

I was slowly warming to the thought of fucking a guy with a big cock.

We often role played that I was cheating with Mike's friend, John

It was exactly 3 weeks before our wedding day. I was ovulating and incredibly horny. Mike, my fiancé at the time and I were at the apartment of Mike's friend, John. His girlfriend was a no show and I found myself on the sofa sitting between them.

John had been lightly stroking my thigh. It felt nice, if Mike was aware, he didn't mention it. By mid evening we had all had a little too much to drink but we were not inhibited or drunk.

When Mike got up to use the washroom John turned to me and quietly asked if he could kiss me. I turned my head, leaned forward, and said "sure."

John and I kissed, innocent and friendly at first, then with some passion. Then a lot of passion and I was becoming moist between my legs. John's kisses were really turning me on.

With all of the fantasy talk Mike and I had shared I wasn't sure Mike's washroom departure wasn't a set-up. Some kind of fidelity test? Maybe just the final push I needed to have sex with another man. In my mind, through all the role-plays, I had already fucked John. If this was a fidelity test, I was going to fail it.

I really didn't think Mike would be that manipulative. I also wondered how far he would let it go. With his fantasy racing through my mind, my building desire to do it, I took a chance and I said to John, "if Mike doesn't object John, and you want to, then we could really make this evening special."

John kissed me again and asked, "really, what do have in mind my darling?"

I whispered back, "Mark has told me before that he would enjoy watching me with another man. Watching another man fuck me. We have even role played it's you fucking me, John. What do you think, should we call his bluff? Do you want to fuck me, John?"

Mike returned from the washroom and he saw John and I locked in an embrace. We were kissing. Mark spoke, not too loudly and it was difficult to judge his reaction. "Do you two want to be alone?"

We broke our kiss and I responded, "you know what I'd really like to do, if you don't object Mike, I'd really like the 2 of you, you know what I mean." Mike sat beside me, held my hand and spoke softly, "yes, both of us will take good care of you, kiss him more."

My head turned to John. This time with my fiancé's encouragement, holding my hand, John and I kissed again. Open mouth, swirling tongue, passionate kisses.

Not wanting to leave Mike out I broke the kiss with John and turned my head to Mike. I said, "I wouldn't forget you honey" and kissed him too.

Mike was very passionate and was obviously as aroused watching me kiss John as John's kisses had made me. John reached over, lightly brushed my breast, then worked them a little. John must have heard my moan, and asked me to remove my top. I broke the kiss with Mike and responded, "yes John, only if you take off your pants."

This was Mike's final opportunity to stop it. I knew he wouldn't, he didn't. Mike had to know what was going to happen once Johns pants were off. I admired his cock. John's cock was big, long, thick, and hard. This would be nothing at all like the roleplay.

Mike watched as my hand began to lightly stroke the length of John's cock. Mike turned my face to him and began to kiss me, John's lips began licking and sucking my exposed breasts and nipples. I took a firmer grip of John's cock, which was much longer and thicker than Mike's. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to suck, then fuck John's cock. I wanted to experience fucking a cock that size. I wanted to orgasm with John's cock inside me.

I'm not sure what I would have done if Mike had answered no, but I was pretty sure at this point he wasn't going to. I whispered in Mike's ear, "do you want to watch me to suck John's cock?"

Not waiting for his reply, quickly I was on my knees between John's legs. I kissed the tip of his cock, licked it up and down, then took him into my mouth. Pre-cum was oozing from him. It tasted sweet. Mike removed his pants and began to stroke himself watching me suck his friend's cock. I took John balls deep to my chin, gagging as his cock pushed into my throat. I gasped for breath when John held my held my head and began to fuck my face.

"Please honey, let him cum in your mouth." On cue and without warning, John erupted, squirt after squirt of hot cum filled my mouth. When he had finished ejaculating, I swallowed a bit, but saved some to snowball Mike.

As I was kissing and feeding John's cum to Mike, John spoke, "it's your turn now Linda, please get nude for us."

I did as John asked. I knew I would fuck him; he knew I would fuck him and I knew Mike wanted me to fuck him. Fully nude now, I returned to John, we kissed deeply. I stroked him again wanting his full erection to return.

Mike had my legs spread, and began licking and sucking my pussy, preparing me for his friend.

As Mike's tongue worked its magic, I shuttered and moaned with my first orgasm. "John, I want you to make love to me. I want you to take me into your bedroom and fuck me hard with that big cock of yours."

Mike sat back and watched as John took me by the hand to his bedroom. Mike waited a minute or two, then followed, wanting to watch his soon to be wife willingly, lustfully, fucking another man.

On John's bed I spread my legs and called him to me. John moved atop of me, held me, and kissed me passionately. I felt his cock at my opening. Then, inch after inch of his big hard cock entered me. John started to fuck me. I moaned, "Mike, he's fucking me, is this what you've been wanting?"

Mike replied, "yes Linda, God forgive me, I want you to fuck other men for pleasure. I want John to give you what I can't. Do you like his cock inside you?"

"YES" I cried.

I came too quickly on John's big cock. I came again when John filled me with his sperm. John and my fiancé took turns fucking and cumming inside me. Each at least twice. I lost count of my own orgasms. At some point we all fell asleep.

In the morning I was up early. I was a bit sore and was a cum mess. I took a shower and wondered what the day after would bring. Now less than 3 weeks to wedding day. I had been completely satisfied by another man's cock. If I was getting married, I knew I could not promise sexual fidelity. Now I knew what it felt like, I needed to fucked hard and long by a big cock. Was I still getting married in 3 weeks, did I still have a fiancé?

Mike met me as I exited the shower. He held me, kissed me gently and told me he loved me. He did not mention the events of the previous night. I was, still getting married in 3 weeks! Mike was next in the shower.

I met John in the hall. He held me close and told me he wanted to make love to me again. I whispered in his ear, "anytime you want Johnny, you can make love to me anytime you want."

We fucked hard in his bedroom, leaving the door wide open. After I had orgasmed on his cock and he had put another load of hot sperm inside me, I noticed Mike had been watching us from the doorway. I didn't know how long he had been watching or when he had heard me say.

Last night had been a consensual 3 way, this time I had simply cheated on Mike. It was the first time I cheated on him, by no means would it be the last. The fact that Mike watched and enjoyed the show was a bonus. The proverbial genie was now out of the bottle. My life as a hotwife had begun!

Linda's Epilogue:

Without Mike's knowledge, I continued to cheat with John. I enjoyed sex with John (now my lover) alone, 5 more times in the 3 weeks between then and my wedding day.

The affair with John would be on again, off again, for years. With Mike, we would occasionally have threesomes, but mostly, John and I had a secret sexual affair.

At my insistence, John joined us on our Wedding night, in the honeymoon suite.

It wasn't a threesome; Mike was asked to simply watch me commit adultery. John would be the first man to make love to Mike's new wife.

Mike watched as his bride committed adultery, sucking, fucking and orgasming with John.

John left and Mike was allowed to reclaim me and consummate our marriage The first time Mike entered me as my husband I had John's sperm inside me. Sloppy seconds was something Mike would become accustomed to.

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers