Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Carmen knew that Shane had left the party early, although she didn't know why. All she knew was she had a bad feeling about it. Had she gone overboard flirting with the Def Jam guys? Was it something else? She had no trouble shutting them down toward the end of the night.

"Guys," she whispered to them, "have you heard all those rumors that I'm a lesbian?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess," one of them said. His name was Roland.

"Well, those rumors are true," she said. Roland and the other guy took the hint. There went their shot at the Nobel Prize.

The crowd started winding down after midnight, and about 12:30 Chase came up to her and told her they were going to shut it down at 1 a.m. He said he was extremely pleased with how it had gone, and he was more than pleased with her work.

"Do you know where Shane is?" she asked him.

"Uh, no. I saw her earlier, but that was a couple hours ago. She's not here?"

"I haven't seen her," Carmen said.

"I'll get a couple people to help you close up," Chase promised.

It was just after 2 a.m. when she pulled into the driveway, and Shane's truck wasn't there. At that point she knew for sure what she'd suspected for a couple of hours.

She locked up her Jeep with all her stuff still in it, went into the house, got a Dos Equis from the refrigerator, and sat down on the couch in the living room, in the dark, to wait. She laid down, covered herself with an afghan, and dozed off about 3.

***

Neither one said anything for a few minutes as they rested.

"Christ, I needed that," Cherie finally whispered. "You know what that cocksucker did?" Shane knew she meant Steve, her ex-husband, who ironically hadn't ever sucked a cock; that had always been Cherie's forte. "He hired detectives to watch me during the divorce, just to see if I was fucking anybody, and my fucking lawyers told me I had to be good, never mind all that no-fault shit. So I haven't had a good fuck in two fucking months. Until now. So, thank you. Believe me, thank you."

"No problem," Shane murmured. Frankie was still firmly nestled inside his favorite liquid holster, Cherie's happy pussy. She began to lift away when Cherie pulled her back in.

"Where you going?"

"Uh, nowhere," Shane whispered.

"Good. I like feeling you inside me," Cherie said.

"Me, too," Shane said.

But after a few more minutes Cherie began to move Shane out of her. "Come on," she said, "let's go inside. I want you to do me again, but you and this cement have sandpapered all the skin off my ass. How's your knees?"

"My knees would like a bed much better," Shane said, "but this next one, I'm on the bottom. I like that mirror on the ceiling in your bedroom. I like to look up and see your ass."

"Yeah? Well maybe I'm gonna let you see my ass really, really close up," Cherie murmured.

"Speaking of which, what's Becky up to these days?" Shane asked. Becky was Cherie's petite, very anal Chinese flight attendant friend.

Cherie made her lower lip into a pout. "Her airline changed her route. I haven't seen her in six months. My bottom misses her."

"I bet it does," Shane said, rising and pulling Cherie up to her feet. Shane bent to pick up her tuxedo pants.

Cherie saw her jeans floating in the middle of the pool. "Fuck 'em, I'll get 'em tomorrow," she said, bending to skin off her panties, which were still suspended mid-thigh. Wearing only her wet bra, she pulled Shane, naked except for Frankie, after her into the house. They stopped in the kitchen, where Cherie left her panties on the counter and gave Shane a Dos Equis from the refrigerator. She made a Stoly rocks for herself, and together they climbed the stairs to Cherie's mirror-ceiling bedroom, the single most visited playroom in a beach house that had seen quite a bit of action in all of its many playrooms. Shane looked at Cherie's bottom going up the stairs in front of her, admired that it was still pretty firm for a woman that age. Cherie had over the past few years turned into a total anal enthusiast. Her favorite amusement prior to the divorce cold turkey had been the creampie threesome, with a handsome cabana boy or similar stud depositing a large load in her tush, which was then licked out by a sweet young thing she'd brought home. Of course, Shane didn't do jism under any circumstances, wouldn't even abide being in the same room with a naked cock, so the creampie option was out. Life's a bitch sometimes, you know? But Shane knew as she watched Cherie's still attractive bum that she would soon be rimming it, tongue-fucking it, and finally slowly fucking it with Frankie. And then it would be her turn.