Sharing a Moment

Story Info
Her first time with a woman and you're watching.
1k words
4.15
21.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittykatbc
kittykatbc
28 Followers

I am in a training session and the woman that sits next to me is incredibly sexy and I long to slowly unbutton her shirt and see if her breasts are as perfect a I imagined them to be, and taste as good as I think they would be. I am wiggling in my seat feeling my thongs getting wetter and wetter. Wishing I could kneel in front of her, lift her skirt and part her thighs and touch her sweet pussy. How it would feel to taster her juices on my tongue for the first time. To make her scream with her orgasm and feel the flood of juices on my face. I love to kiss her and let her taste her own cream on my tongue. I would leave her wanting more and want her to come home with me. Her name is Sara

During the several weeks of the training session, Sara and I end up being partnered together and start having lunch everyday and call each other in the evenings. On our last day we go out for a few drinks and we flirt back and forth. The conversation turns to sex and she asks me if I am lesbian . I smile at her and tell her that I am bi-sexual and that I enjoy being with men and women or sometimes both as I wink at her. She asked if I was interested in her. Very - I tell her. She says that she is married but would love to experiment at least one. I lean over and kiss her; she is surprised at first but soon is responding thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I ask her to come home with me.

As Sara and I get back to the house; as soon as we shut the door we are in each other's arms. We are kissing, touching each other through our clothes but soon they are on the floor. Her breast are smaller than mine, the nipples longer and perfect for sucking on. I love how they feel in my mouth flickering them with my tongue and hearing her moan. Her skin is a bit darker compared to my creamy complexion, and her long brown hair is soft. I take her hand and lead her upstairs. The bedroom is dark except for a small lamp that creates a spotlight on the bed. I turn her so her ass is against me and push her forward on the bed. I run my hand down her ass feeling her curves and my hand reaches between her pussy lips. She is so wet, so ready to be fucked. I push her legs apart and bend forward to lick her . I lick her from her pussy to her ass. She is moaning and pushing back against my mouth. I keep licking her slowly, teasing her, I don't want her to cum- not yet. I stop and push a finger into her wetness and rub her clit with my thumb. She is getting closer and closer to exploding all over my hand and I push a finger deep in her ass. My fingers are moving in and out of her pussy and her tight ass as she screams over and over as I push her over the edge. I finally stop and let her rest fro a moment. I tell her to turn over, lie on her back and keep her legs spread wide apart. I love the way she smells and she is so ripe to be taken. I crouch between her legs and put her legs on my shoulders. I start to lick her dripping pussy. My tongue gently lifting her clit between my lips and sucking on it. She is cumming again and so much that she can't tell where one starts and one ends. Her hands are on her tits, pulling her nipples and making them long and hard. My pussy is dripping on the carpet and my clit is rock hard. She is begging me to stop. I stop playing with her clit and place my mouth on her pussy drinking in sweet juices.

I move up to lie beside her and kiss her so she can have a taste again. I take her hand in mine and move it down to my pussy. She tells me how wet I am and I with my hand over hers I help her find the correct rhythm so I can cum quickly. This is to take the edge off not satisfy me. I move us again, me leaning against the headboard and Sara leaning back against me between my legs. I tell her to touch herself, to masturbate for me so I can see how she please herself. My hands are cupping her breast playing with those perfect nipples. I can hear her fingers in her wetness and her sweet moans as she brings herself off. I tell her to move and straddle my face. I want to lick her ass and pussy more. I push her face down in my pussy as we move in a classic 69 position. I match her lick by lick. Our tongues playing with each other's clits and licking each others ass. My hips are lifting off the bed humping her face. She is drenching my face with her wetness. I explode and push her off me. My fingers moving to my clit as I bring myself off once again.

I see you sitting in the corner of the bedroom in the armchair completely naked. Your hand on your rock hard cock; you have been stroking yourself as you watch. You stand and move over to me. You take my legs and put them up on your shoulders as you plunge in my still pulsating pussy. I scream your name as you pull our and shoot your cum on my pussy, stomach and face. Sara bends down to taste your cum, licking off my face, my stomach and finally moving to my pussy. She licks me clean.

kittykatbc
kittykatbc
28 Followers