All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
hypothesis

Judging on the patterns of stories in Loving Wives, the logical conclusion would be yes. He will end up as a cuckold. His wife will shift her attentions to Rick. And he will keep sexualising being a cuckold, thus slowly retraining his brain to accept the fact that he can no longer get the same sexual stimulus from having intimate sex with his wife. Instead he will gain greater sexual pleasure by non-contact and voyeurism. Well it is just a guess anyways. Even if he wanted to stop, wife probably can't, since he already started his wife creating a connection with Rick. Who knows, maybe she will sleep with Rick behind his back, because the process of sexual desire has already started. Like cocaine, it would be hard for her to give it up. Which could lead to resentment. Studies shows that husbands that try to stop an affair, the wife would be resentful, if she has an emotional connection. This is a realistic assessment but since this is fiction, who really knows.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Not to Worry

Don't fret about it, old son. No-one much cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Rick was a bit egotistical, but there was something about him that had my cock throbbing. The thought of him using my wife in a controlling manner had me practically begging him to fuck my wife. He had pushed me to a whole another level.

I'm sorry but if your story says that then you are at least a little bit on the gay side of things so maybe you just need to get some dick for yourself!?!?

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
I liked it!

The detail was a little soft, but the story easily kept my attention. Rick's description left something to the imagination, and his wife's reactions could use a bit more depth, but this was one of the better written ones. Please keep writing!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What he wants...

He wants to get rid of his wife to be free....Stupid method!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
INTERESTING!

Very well written! You do have a problem with using the correct words when there are other words that sound the same. Like me, you probably depend heavily on Spellcheck and many versions won't catch these errors. (I do find version 2010 does a fair job catching such errors.)

If this were not fiction Hubby would be very stupid; there is no way Wifey and Stud keep this a one time thing. Remember when you were young and finally got your first girl to let you get to second base? Next time second base was a given and after that so was the second home run. Same dynamics are at play here; if your wife, real or fictional, gives a man pussy she'll give it to that same man again and again. Hubby might stand a chance if he can keep them apart, maybe by moving across the country, but even that isn't a sure thing. She'll probably get to yearning the new cock so much that she'll find another, this time with or without Hubby's consent

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Egostisical

Good chuckle

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
****

It's difficult to answer the question posed at the end of this story, because we know nothing about the wife. She was merely a prop in this story. A little dialog between the husband and wife would have given us a little needed insight into their relationship. For a woman who hasn't had an orgasm in years to suddenly become multi-orgasmic, seems a little far-fetched without knowing anything about her. But then again, this is fiction. Magical dicks are allowed.

I enjoy "first time swinging" stories, and it seems as though nearly every story written by this author follows that storyline. It is getting a little repetitive. I'd like to see the pattern broken at some point. Maybe a story where the husband can't deal with the jealousy. Or a story where the wife is more reluctant to be with another man -- or is a little too enthusiastic about it.

Keep writing. You are improving as a writer, although there are still a lot of grammatical errors and repeating of phrases that a good editor could help you resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dry

A rather dry and unemotional tale in a situation where emotions should be running rampant. Also pretty unrealistic - a conservative wife goes into total slut mode with a person she just met.

Some editing is needed as well with wrong words - wetted instead of whetted as an example. By the way, what is a "lymph" cock? Did you mean limp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We didn't k ow much about the characters or why the wife

was so willing to jump into bed with a stranger. Why not try marriage counselling first? Or use sex toys? Or get each other drunk? Why would she suddenly become more sexual because she just fucked some random guy that she held no attraction for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife

Wow!! So hot! Would love for Rick to take my wife to a motel and screw her brains out!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
You, my friend are..........................

You are a cuckold already. From the moment Rick started to kiss and feel up your hot wife. Him fucking her so hard the almost past out. But like all new cuckold's, you need to be told. And you missed the best parts. You joining in to service your wife and her lover. You know, cleaning the studs cock and balls. You licking up all his hot thick cum off of her or out of her filled pussy. And if by chance you did jerk off, licking up the mess you made. Of course swallowing it all. Your the cuckold, your joy is serving your wife and her stud lover. BTW, suggest your wife lock your little dickie in chastity and control your orgasms. She will enjoy that and love you more for turning this over to her. Plus you get milked dry every month or so.

BigDave763BigDave763over 9 years ago
Liked your story

Not everyone can understand what it means to share a wife where everyone, the wife, the husband, and the new lover, all get what they want to invigorate themselves sexually. I am glad that you were able to enjoy watching without cleaning up afterwards. It makes me think you are not necessarily a cuckhold but more a guy who is use to being in control and for this little bit you enjoyed relinquishing control.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I agree with "swingerjoe."

Based only on the author's/husband's description, a more realistic storyline would have been for Hubby to convince Wifey that HE needed to get HIS kicks with another woman. This wife would most likely NOT want to watch. Back to the story - the wife, as described, would not have so quickly agreed to the three-way meet or getting a room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such a turn-on

Man, keep writing. I have these feelings all the time. Obsessing about my wife's former lover, a somewhat older, very dynamic and dominant Indian business man who once was her boss. My wife's stories about this powerful man turns me on in a strange erotic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife loves being shared

My wife was getting so horny after losing weight I couldn't satisfy began her. She wearing very short skirts,nearly see through tight tops so guys would ogle her. I loved

it when guys lusted after her,I wanted more and secretly so did she as she became very flirty. I arranged to visit an old friend I knew she always fancied. I got her to wear a low cut tight see through blouse, nearly see through bra,very short Lycra skirt,stockings with seams and a small see through g string. She thought it was too tarty but I knew he would love it. Even sitting down her stocking tops where seen as was her shaved pussy.

On arrival I seen the lust in his eyes,he gave her a big hug and kissed her on the lips which she seemed to enjoy,running her tongue over her lips as they parted. She sat down and he gave a wolf whistle as he saw the stocking tops appear, he sat closely beside her and gave a suspender a pull. She pushed his hand away as he pulled her towards him and started to snog her feeling her tits as he did and pushed her onto her back. She came up for air and asked me to control my mate,I laughed and told her to enjoy herself. She smiled and pulled him back down into a heavy snog during which he pulled her g string off and began to finger fuck her pussy.When he began to open her blouse I suggested they move to the bedroom, they got up and he chased her up to the bedroom. He stopped and asked could he fuck her I told him to fuck the ass of her. I could hear her moan and tell for the next hour,then she yelled, "Harder, harder I am coming", he replied ," So am I you randy slut". We are now regulars at his house and I join in as does a friend of his from the golf club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

That was hot!! I'd love for Rick to take my wife to a hotel room and screw her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can someone suggest this to my husband?

I long to be shared with other men.......with my husband watching and enjoying it! I would strip down at a moments notice for the opportunity.......so hot......I’m coming now just writing this! Please.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What loser brainless writer!

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My wife and i have been in a similar situation and all three of us enjoyed ourselves,it went on for around nine months.As my wife can't have kids condoms were never used which made it much better when i stuck my cock into her to see his cum leaking out of her.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love

Love these stupid "my wife and I did this" comments. I say again, you are all damnned liars.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
We all need to share our thoughts on "sharing"

This is a good story that kept one's attention and leaves many questions unanswered. Hopefully, there will be follow-ups to see where this leads. All I can add to the theme is that until you have tried it, don't knock it! "Wife Sharing" is very erotic, especially when the stud is well hung. It seems to bring something extra to the detail.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
One timer

Nice description. Hard to tell what the wife really wants, since she was so passive. She had to wait for him to suggest a second go around? I’d think she’d take some initiative for a change. Excuse the idiot anons who get offended reading things they aren’t equipped for. Pathetic losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worthless and Pathetic

No loving wife here. Just a closet fag husband and a cold loveless marriage. I agree with the 26thNC that the "My wife and I did..." comments are liars and I think they are sissy's living in mommy's basement jerk off to their delusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good and natural

The husband is aging and it shows. The drive isn’t there anymore so instinctively he wants another man to compete against. It’s our strongest instinct but he’s done. His wife is submissive and is easy for more aggressive dominant men to use. Not once did she resist during the time a complete stranger was using her over and over again, and she enjoyed it. She won’t stop other men from using her and her husband won’t be able to stop them.

It’s their new normal.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Reactions to Sharing My Wife

i am sorry the man cannot satisfy his wife. She is so passive that she goes along with his wife sharing idea. Perhaps it is best for them. Who knows. I see the story as a pathetic situation for everyone including Rick. It is sad to see that some people need to sink to this depravity to enjoy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife

Great story keep writing please. Dont listen to the negative comments. They shouldnt be reading anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Embrace your destiny

I fought with myself for years but it finally happened. I'm very much under average in size and these sharing thoughts came into my head. A single widow moved in next door and we got to hanging out. Eventually the share thing came up and everyone was in. My wife fell in love with his nice 8" cock and they now have a loving relationship with her getting his big cock regularly. Becoming a cuckold is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE HOT EROTIC STORY...BUT....

He just better watch it...if he just lets this run wild with NO rules or limits on her.. and doesn't get more involved...he's going to soon be one very lonely ex-husband

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Hot Cuckold story hope there is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I did something like that but with our friend I have a medical problem and unable to give my wife what she deserves. We talked about sharing her but in the beginning she refused, until I convinced her that I would still love her, I also admitted that the that of her with another was a turn on for me. We agreed to ask our friend, we invited him for dinner and my wife had on a loose t-shirt and a short skirt that was able to move freely. She teased him over dinner giving him a good view of her tits. When she went to refill our drinks I said to our friend she is driving me crazy showing off her tits, you must be the same. He said to be honest she has lovely tits and I got a good look at them tonight, no disrespect. When she came back with the drinks, I said John liked the view you gave him earlier, then I got up took Ann by the hand stood in front of John took off Ann's t-shirt and asked John if he would give Ann the pleasure I can't. He asked Ann if that's what she wanted, not talking his eyes off her tits for long. She said yes and pulled up her skirt showing John her smooth fanny. And that was the start of them getting together.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

I don't understand! You write about watching her with other men but you never eat cream pies & you never join in with either a BJ or anal! If that is a cuck's life, I know it isn't for me even though I enjoy reading about your humiliations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Q: 'Am I becoming Rick's cuckold?'

.

A: No, you're just mentally ill and need some serious couch time. Also, as a door mat, you need a good hose-down and clean-up with a stiff brush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Embrace being a cuckold. I love having a small penis while my wife enjoys her boss's big cock. We all get what we want, having another man owning my wife's pussy and being a willing cuck is heaven to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a story I"d like to tell. It reminds me of how I shared my reluctant. I couldn't write that long a story. When I convinced my wife to try and she agreed it became a beautiful story for us both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is very similar to our story. My wife is 33 and has been doing the same 53 year old guy for nearly 5 years now. I was having a hard time getting my wife off except with my mouth so we talked about her finding a surrogate. Well, she found a guy at a hotel bar who is giving her all she needs when he comes into town for 5 days every month. She says he is 71/4 inches long and quite a bit thicker than me and gets her off several times during their fucking sessions. Sex is only one aspect of marriage. I fill all her other needs. I love her and I know she loves me. I know wife sharing is not for everyone but for some of us it works out great. I have to admit I get turned on by her getting satisfied by another man and would really like to watch, But, he is completely against it. So, I get the next best thing and that is her telling me about it and occasionally getting to listen to them over the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very similar situation with my wife and I.

She wanted a big cock and I have a small one. Against my better judgment I shared her with her boss. The moment his big cock entered my wife's tight pussy he completely owned it. He always wanted her and she crushed on him. He was very assertive and told me my place which was not having sex with my wife anymore as she was now his. I agreed which made my wife very happy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Buy a gun, or find a tall building and jump off, do your bit for global warming by taking your carbon footprint out of the mix, loser.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Giving in to your sexual desires is totally liberating. I use to be self conscious about having a small thin almost 4" penis. Now that I'm a cuckold to my wife and our single neighbor life is more than great. Joe has a thick 8" cock that my wife loves. My sex life now consists of me masturbating, eating pussy, clean up my wife and the odd hand job. Joe is an arrogant, egotistic dominate alpha prick who takes great pleasure in cuckolding me and letting me know regularly that my wifes pussy is his and only he fucks it.

I've been dreaming that he'll make me clean and suck his cock while he and my wife cuddle watching me, but no luck as of yet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was sharing my wife but didn't know it. When I found out the bastard was an asshole that I thought was my friend. I had helped him with many things and he always to seem appreciative and was generous with his money. My wife worked under him. Well things went to shit. My wife and I split up. His wife left him. He lost his job. My wife and I reconciled but with a post-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Same old sad story, guy with little cock comes second to the guy with a big cock, even in his own marriage, happened to a friend of mine, he always said he had a small cock, nearly 5 inches and not very thick, they invited a business acquaintance to join them, he took over the wife's sex life, friend was relegated to once a week if he was lucky, but he could watch wife and big cock in action , eventually she lost respect for him and they split. Sharing a wife works for some people, but if her respect is lost it tends to end badly, for husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous