Sharon and Steve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and Sharon started walking towards the door.

Two steps away from the door she asked "Steve, do you have a banana or two?"

I replied "I have a few. Should I get them for you?"

She replied in affirmative. I went to the kitchen and got a couple of bananas.

I gave them to Sharon and she remarked "Well, Thanks Steve. Someone's hungry you know!!"

"And who is that someone?" I asked innocently.

"It's certainly not me. But I have to take care of her!!" she pointed at her open zip.

I immediately understood that Sharon was talking about masturbation and all I could remark was "Enjoy dear!! Take nice care of her!!"

She replied "Thanks Steve. You too take care of your little cockie!!"

She slapped my penis slowly. Only then did I realise that I was stark naked. She kissed me again, opened the door and walked off!! I was standing at the open door -- all naked!! And before anyone else could see me nude, I closed the door.

I went back to the bedroom. I was so damn jealous of those bananas I had given to Sharon. After all they were in touch with her most intimate parts. I started rubbing myself thinking of Sharon and within minutes I was in the reams of ecstasy.

****

Thanks for reading till the end!!

If you have 2 seconds to spare, please rate the story.

And if you have 10 seconds to spare, please write a small feedback.

And keep coming back!!

*****

12