All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 16A'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks i am so happyyyyy

It is a councidence that i just checked back yesterday to see if you had updated the series. I love it. I look forward to reading about the husband and sons reactions. They still do not know right. There is a lor of scope in their reactions - feelings emotions jealousy defeat etc.. I would love for Sharon to get her haircut again in a fashionable sidecut with cornrows, à la Flower Tucci. More tattoos are are eagerly awaited. It would be cool if she gets her pussy pubic hair shaped and styled at a mens barber shop. It would be great if the son finds porn of his slut mom and informs the dad. That is how they find out. Keep up the good work. Love your imagination. In the next series please tell us which acteess or pornstar Sharon looks like.

jodiredjodiredover 9 years ago

A worthy addition to the collection. Working her daughter's debut into the script was well done. When she finds out about her mother should be a great scene. Maybe you could expand the role of Sharon's friends from home now that they are sluts for ZB too.

MrDeepMrDeepover 9 years ago
nice

Nice story. I give you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Barber trims sharon's pussy

It is time for a traditional black barber to trim sharon's overgrown brazilian V and update her hairstyle to cornrows.

RobypuzoRobypuzoover 9 years ago

Sharon's daughter is so nice in her first (but not the last, right?) porn movie :).Amazing story, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, great story. Enjoy it immensley

I hope you can / will continue it. I am not a writer, but I reading the work of those who are natural talents, and you my friend have a natural talent. I know this is a dark, utterly fantastic fiction that really wouldn't happen (I don't think, heh heh); but it is for that reason that it is so enjoyable. If these were real people, I'd be sick over it. But it's fiction, for enjoyment. Reading it is entertaining.

And I'm glad you found your way out of the desert. Cheers!

jodiredjodiredalmost 9 years ago
waiting..waiting...waiting.....

i check back every day for the next chapter....*s*........an eager fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Catherine or Lisa?

Wait, that was Sharon's daughter? Isn't her name Cathy? Are they two separate characters or do you use the names interchangeably?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous