All Comments on 'Sharon's Surprise Ch. 06'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lettorenotturnolettorenotturnoalmost 12 years ago
About cheating

I think this time is really different. Sharon had flings with others on the back of her husband, even with Bob. But on the boat she said she seems in love with Bob like a schoolgirl, and she said to Bob that she is ready to do everything to have him. This is drifting away from husband and really cheating. I am surprised husband accepts this.

SharonMWFSharonMWFalmost 12 years agoAuthor

What I say to a lover, when I am away from my husband, isn't really relevant. I will admit a fascination with Bob and the way he fucks me.

I am sure that you have had women in the past say to you that they would do anything for you. Whetehr they were being completely honest with you is a matter of conjecture.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Sharon

I enjoy reading your story. I feel like I'm there,or wish, Men think one way, women another. I'll enjoy this story to the end, just for my reasons. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sharon re: honesty

There is no such thing as "complete honesty" in a statement like that in the heat of sex. You would NOT do anything to keep having sex with him, because anything means quite literally that - have sex with disease-ridden strangers, impregnate yourself on a 12 y/o, cut off a hand, anything. It's a form of hyperbole, not honesty, because normal people like that don't take such a statement literally, and then abuse the hell out of it.

This becomes an issue of trust rather than morality - either he violated your trust by forcing you to do something you did not want to do, or you weren't honest when you told him you didn't want to do it. If you're telling yourself it was about "complete honesty", then you're not really being honest with yourself.

Not judging the morality of this, because the sex was hot and all, but this story really does present as a Reluc, borderline non-con.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Less Enjoyable

I have found your previous stories enjoyable, but less so this one. My main issue is the way you seem to totally focus on Bob to the exclusion of your husband. He has accepted your adventures, and accepted that You Choose, but with Bob you seem to totally put your husband in 2nd place (or lower). So.....you have moved from a sexy adventuresome wife to a "cheater", at least emotionally.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

I've come to this series quite late, so I'm going back to read them all from the beginning. But, so far I think it's brilliant, one of the best of it's type, it makes me want to read more of the authors work, so something must be working!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 7 years ago
Sharon is Sooooooooo Hot..

Great story..had my cock worked up the entire read....

.Thank you for getting me off..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous