All Comments on 'Shattered Ch. 02'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
The guy is going to wimp out.

She cheated at least twice. It's over. Why fight for something that is a piece of shit. If she hadn't already done the deed then yeah fight for her, but once done nuke her cheating slut ass and move on.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Like a mystery you are shown many paths and many false clues. This 3 part story deserves higher scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To can't buy my

Thank you for pointing that out. I (and probably others) have the bad habit of rating the whole story at the end of the last chapter. I can see that this could be disappointing to the author.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

A great deal of depth to this one. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Steve does

.... takes the WHORE back, he's bigger cunt than she is!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHEN THE STORM HITS

an umbrella is not much protection. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too much blah, blah, blah.

You need to edit this thing better. You spend a lot of words saying things that don't enhance the storyline. It just dilutes the overall feeling you're trying to convey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So many sickos making sick comments

Your a good writer and story teller . To bad you do not write more often. Forget those sickos and there nasty comments, if they had half a brain they would be dangerous .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

But Steve SHOULD go see her. He should wait until she wakes up and say "Hey whore. Nice job fucking up our marriage and your life. The divorce papers won't be tough to get to you, now that you're paralyzed and can't avoid them..."

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
is there any way he can use his computer access

to turn off the support services to the jerk who was driving the car?

if his wife has to be airlifted to a better hospital, it would only be fair the guy enjoying the distracting ministrations causing the car crash should suffer some consequences as well. turn of the drip to his pain meds? stop the monitor to his vitals? leave him with some residual tics or physical reminders? the guy doing the cheating should pay something for his actions.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I'm still confused.

We started with him in the hotel. How long had he been there? How recently had he caught her with the stud? And, what was that brief description of being naked on the deck with their neighbors? No RAAC here. (I assume that will be the case, else the ch. 3 score would be much lower.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ugh bull shit

I hate people who say "you should fight for her!" about a cheater. Anybody who cheats isn't worth fighting for, and shouldn't get "taken back" or "fought for" just because their cheating wound up physically harming them. He should just leave his wife to the bed she made, and if she's stuck to a wheel chair for the rest of her life, that's her own fault. If the man she cheated on him with wont take care of her, if she was just a pussy to fuck, well that's just more sweet karma kicking in.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Ugh

Unfortunately you have managed to create one of the most unlikeable protagonists I've come across. Every time he thinks or speaks my opinion of Steve goes down.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE STEPS BECOME HEAVIER

while the load increases. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tell Amber to piss off

Only a fool or a sucker "fights for" a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a wimp being talked or berated into falling deeper into the slime pit

cut the bitch off your insurance and file for divorce let her sue her lovers insurance company to pay for her treatment. Wow, to even be in the room with her would make me sick.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Bull Shit!

"You need to fight for her, Steve. You-" – NO! He’s already WON her, SHE should be fighting for THEM! LOL, I just saw that he said the same thing, and of course I think he's right!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Fighting

Another reason the rooster/weasel analogy is bad is that with a weasel, the hen is afraid of the weasel and is running away, looking to her rooster for protection, not like here, where as someone else said, she was WILLINGLY going with another rooster!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nope

She was in an accident giving another guy a bj, he should not go see herr. He should remove her from his insurance and start divorce proceedings right away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women always stick up for each other

Steve should have told her to fuck off.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Absurd

She should be dead to him and Amber should be asked what her reaction would be if husband or lover pulled this crap. Why does an author seem to believe that if the cheating spouse is hurt mentally or physically by her actions the hurt spouse must come to her rescue or he is not being fair. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
I Agree

With the previous comment. The whore deserves no one by her side. Amber gave bad advice and the idiot took it. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

What a horrible ending to this chapter. Any thoughts of him ending up with Amber are shot. What horrible advice to give to a supposed friend.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Agreed. STUPID STUPID advice.

And to have him "hang his head in shame" ! bullshit

He did nothing wrong and he does NOT have to give her a chance.

It is an ongoing adultery with no respect or love.

Amber is a moron, and if that is the way the author truly feels, the author is a moron!

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
I'll add my voice to the chorus...

...that Amber's advice is ridiculous. Be there to comfort, support, and care for her when she's in the hospital because of sucking a guy off while driving? However, I believe that the author is telling a story that doesn't necessarily reflect his own feelings and opinions, and thus I felt this chapter progressed the story nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp! Wuss! Cuckold!

Grow a pair and DIVORCE the cheating bitch. STOP listening to Amber, she's trying to guilt trip you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An idiot of an author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You idiot have you ever heard that a weasels fucked a hen??? What an idiotic bunch of crap you wrote!!! She cheated and fucked up her marriage and he should fight for her?? Whats your drug you use??!! You may be an ugly old bag or a real faggot!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Love the integration of flashbacks and dreams to increase the level of anguish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why is Amber pushing a RAAC?

Ugh i have a bad feeling you are going to cuckold him

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I may have some repetition here!

From Ch 1: "I've wasted twenty years of my life!” THAT’S who Amber wants him to fight for? If a rapist breaks into my house, I’ll fight him to the death to protect my wife.

But to go back to the chicken analogy, as someone else said, if the hen walks off with the other rooster, there’s nothing to fight for.

I get disgusted when I see the cheated on husband to get over his ego and "fight" for his marriage and/or wife! First of all, isn't it the WIFE'S ego that got them into this situation in the first place, and second, the person who should be fighting is the potential cheater (male OR female) who has to realize that the have a marriage and reject the interloper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When A Wife Cheats, She Becomes A Whore

If it had been Steve who had been in a car crash on his way to the hospital and his wife had been with Chris, would she be there for "Rooster"? I doubt it. And if she did, it would be meaningless. When a wife cheats, she is no longer his wife. She is another man's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

So far you spent 3/4's of your story describing what a pathetic,sorry-ass wimp Steve is! And the conversation with Amber is putrid! ...A typical female response for someone getting caught at cheating!

So far Steve is his own worst enemy, taking his beautiful wife for granted and not doing anything about himself! Ass-wipe of the highest caliber!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amber's Advice

Has all the soothing tones of a RAAC apologist. Sad that that someone who's been on the recieving end should be the one to spout such smaltzy fairytale nonsense. One face to face, one chance is all he owes the slut. She humiliated him and now shamed him at work too. Pay her bills? Sure he probably feels a duty of care but afterwards bin the whore as loudly and embassassingly as possible. And this goes double for loverboy.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Nice Flow

Everything is set up for the confrontation. Possibly he will conclude that he is just a meal ticket. Perhaps there is some honesty in the woman. But I am unfamiliar with this author's tendencies.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Don't

Don't forgive her, you don't owe her anything. Her betrayal was totally her choice. Let Chris take care of her. She will, if course, be so sorry, so contrite, so fake. Let her live with it alone in her pain and misery.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.1

Good writing. Personally, Amber is an idiot.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Support the slut wife? Wtf?

Amber is delusional!

SystemShockSystemShockover 5 years ago
Retard Logic

Why in the world would you fight to give something to someone who's repeatedly shown themselves to be unworthy? When's the last time you heard of a Governor fighting to give a pardon to a career criminal?

I despise that "fight for her" nonsense. What, exactly, makes her worth fighting for, hm? Why is the husband apparently obligated to put in all the work to repair the marriage he had no hand in destroying to begin with? And does anyone think for a second that anybody would give the wife similar advice if her husband had been the one admitted to the hospital to have his dick sewn back on after his mistress had bitten it off during the crash? Nah, people would be telling her to not only file for divorce immediately, but also make sure her future ex would forever be known to the world as the man who got his dick bitten off by karma. There would be no talk of fighting for anything but assets, because everyone would come to the rightful conclusion that he wasn't worth it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"I'm just saying that you need to show your wife that you love her in good times and in bad.": - Yes, when those bad times are external, that happen TO them, not caused BY her!

"Ask her?" Like she's going to give an honest answer?

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
NO! NEVER WOULD I FIGHT FOR HER

We hear this all the time in these stories but it's unrealistic after what she did. I cold understand it if she had been drugged, or even if she was too drunk to say no.

But not this time. He saw her fucking the dude and loving it, and she lied to him and was out getting more cock from the stud.

He should retain the anger, build it up to help ease the pain, and then never speak to her again while the divorce goes through. The less he has to do with her the quicker he will heal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would be there for her in the hospital

The day she's out, so am I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amber is a cunt

I dount should her deadbeat husband roll back into town shed stand by her man

Burn Gloria too, thank her husband for his chaeting wife letting Jill share he extra cock

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
ROTFLMAO, my first thought after finishing was "Amber is a typi-cunt", Just like the first comment showing when I finished. Typi-cunt, that is perpetuting the stereotype of a brainless fool spouting talk show grade philosophy. What a Fe-Dick.

He doesn't owe her shit. Flirting with another guy like she did in the kitchen would be reason enough to divorce, if she wouldn't do counseling to see why it was so egregious. Let alone the other shit she did later.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
maybe you shouldn't get advise for whores

do what best for you and put the marriage in the ground its dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let the bitch rot in hell

Let the bitch go. You are her husband and should not need to fight for her. She didn't fight for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say What

.. If Your Wife is Spreading Her Legs and giving BJs while Going down the highway .. That Makes Her a Slut and She SHould be kicked to the Curb . Get a Divorce and live out the rest of your life Happy ..

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
First

Lose the acid trip treatment of this story.

Second, you sure you’re a male author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Feminized male writers resort to the "male pride" trope to distract from the egregious evil committed by the wife. It weak, dishonest, and lazy. "Fight for her"? If the wife is being attacked, if she if being verbally attacked, if she wondering about the marriage, by all means fight for her. But fight for a cheating slut? What fucking planet is this author on? Again, this drivel is right out of a bodice ripper - the betrayed husband is so overpowered with love for her that he beats her lover and reclaims her. Then, in her fantasy, she gets to feel hyper-feminine because she has two men fighting over her. It's childish in the women's novels, and it's childish here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

fucking wimp ,stop listening to that whore amber , if the shoe was on the other foot you think amber would follow her own advice ,hell no .

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, on a really good story about a cheating wife who has made a bad mistake, and the clueless husband she hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With friends like that

Who needs enemies... When Amber said to him that he had lots of friends to lean on, I just about puked when she included that bitch Gloria. She was the one that introduced his wife to the boy toy, and encouraged her to cheat. If the author thinks that is a true friend, he is hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told Amber to go screw herself and to mind her own business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, Amber, take your advice and shove it up your ass! Never speak to me again unless absolutely necessary for our jobs.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vows say you don't have to fight for spouse!!! Keeping marriage first by date nights, flowers etc Yes. But not fighting.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Hard to believe that a cheated-on woman would tell a cheated-on man, a friend apparently, that he should be there for her, even fight for her when she already left the marriage. Up to that part, I thought the friend was worth pursuing. Now she has a huge caution flag on her.

Still like the story - I appreciate you writing and sharing - I'm just worried that (a) he will "get over" what his wife did, or (b) fall for Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure Azpiri's wife was feeding him her lover's creampie when he wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck was this shit?

Every woman in this story seems to be an utterly brain dead fucking useless cunt.

He should fight for her? take her back?

Fuck that noise.

Scorched fucking Earth. Nuke the living shit out of her.

She wrecked him without mercy.

Destroy her.

Ruin her life.

Make her wish she was dead.

Then give her a bottle of sleeping pills, and tell her to go to hell.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tough audience here. I agree that all the women seem to want to protect the cheating bitch. I also applaud the IT director quickly finding out who the other man was. There are no secrets in the ED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking pussy

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

It wasn't the CFO's manhood getting amputated in the accident? Pity...

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Second chances, understanding, standby you wife after screwing another man. Of course the wife doesn't know her husband was there, does she. The turmoil and indecision is well plotted out but I find the story hard to follow? Too wordy and to many extraneous words maybe? But I am tired so maybe it's just me but I do find it hard t follow with so many words and then a bit of anger and name calling. You do get 4 stars for writing which I have no talent for. Maybe if he was hatching some plot for revenge against the asshole I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some friend Amber is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no man or WOMAN will do the same as the husband friend ask for.

Source = go outside and see the reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What sounds does a rooster make?!??

Fight for spouse? Vows already covered that

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Yeah this is a pathetic cucky story, I'm stopping here.

And your sperm donor should have pulled out before you were conceived Asspiri...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"And you're just going to let that asshole steal her away from you without putting up a fight?

There’s nothing to fight for. His cheating wife already gave herself away to those assholes. There was nothing to “steal” and this coming from a woman whose husband cheated on her. Did she fight all the other women for her husband? No, she kicked his cheating ass out and divorced him. Does the author realize how ridiculous absurd these comments are coming from the character he created or is this just the author’s attempt to lecture the readers about forgiving cheating women but men are not allocated the same treatment.

“"Steve, swallow your pride and be there for your wife."”

Pride is NOT a bad thing! Not when we’re talking about a person’s sense of one's own proper dignity or value and self -respect. Again, this coming from a woman who was cheated on by her husband. Did she swallow her pride and forgive her husbands cheating. Of course not. She kicked the bastard out and divorced his ass. This is shaming, blaming and down right manipulation. Hypocritical much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, if the first chapter left a fair amount to be desired this was just awful. Don't women always say "We are not a prize to be won, lost or fought over"? She made her choice so what's left to haggle about? Kick her butt to the kerb.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Fuck that. Again, dump her and don’t take this bs advice from another woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do many of these stories have suck a crock of shit in them

Then spend twenty sentences say the same shit over and over again

Just dump the slut and move on as there will never be complete trust

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

The argument coming from the single mother that split from her cheating husband can't hold much weight..can it?

Why is the responsibilty to fight all on him. Did she fight for her cheating husband?

Be there for her now even if you split up later?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crock of shit, fight for her, he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag!! Damn pussy

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

What warped sense of social criteria this supposed writer has. This was just totally awful. I have trouble coming up with suitably descriptive words for this pile of steaming dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fight for her?

None, SHE selected her fate and has no right to ask for her husband to reschedule her. Likelshe wouldn't be there for him.

All the mental masturbation is pure non-sense. If he wants to be she'd of the nurd shame then man up, leave, rebuilt himself, and restart a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohh purleezee NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not just no but hell no !

Fight for her ? She didn’t fight for their marriage ! She wasn’t loyal, she didn’t keep her marriage vows, she didn’t keep her legs together.

65% of women admit to an extra-marital affair within the last five years. She just another statistic.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

I will probably read part 3 even tho one and two haven't been very good. It is all very well everyone shouting dump her, all the BRB never think things out long term. Under normal circumstances I would probably be one of them, but these aren't normal circumstances, she can't ever speak and even getting full mobility is most unlikely. What's he going to do kick her into the street, because that's what a divorce would do, she has no way to finance herself or even look after herself. It needs a lot of thought and soul searching.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

I don't think I would be there when she wakes up. I would let the kids deal with it initially.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"It's not just sex. There is something intimate, something private, and something personal about having sex with another person. There's an emotional tie...." Amber is the only intelligent woman on this whole website it seems. Need more like her, everywhere....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fuck every woman in this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shattered..

I'm not being mean spirited with the following.

Sir, I truly resent, as a reader, the insult to my, and other men's, common sense and intelligence with the use of one idiotic trope after another. It does not matter if it's one time or 60, and you can bet that her first time would not have been the first. She neither loved nor respected her husband. She stayed in the marriage for it's financial security. That there is "another side" to this that woukd mitigate her actions that is destroying him in detail is beyond absurd. She was hyper willing and not coerced. She was an enthusiastic participant who openly, and happily, denigrated her husband.

The notion of closure is equally absurd. Really? Just what's that? The facts are what they are. Neither her "explaination", please for forgivenes-add in the rest-have no bearing. If he chooses to stay he'll be plagued by pain, anger and depression from then on. If he chooses that then HE deserves it. Going the divorce route, as a lawyer would tell a client, means no further contact. Doing that ensures she can't bring allegations of abuse.

That she may have physical deficits is, likewise, NO LONGER his problem. She broke her marriage vows, hence the marriage and, with that ANY moral obligation to her. He'll, why should he wreck his life caring for a women he despises from nearly every perspective? What SHE wants is irrelevant. Let her sue the her lover for damages...and it would be healthy. Likely enough to take care of any medical/care giver needs for decades.

End point he should not choose to abandoned future to rebuild his life for he sake.

Giving her a second chance? Sometimes doing that is allowing time to reload another bullet because they missed the first shot.

SIR,this entire essay ran through my head instantly and I immediately rejected the rest.

You do give a very good internal dialogue but, like 98% of the writers here, appear to have so little creative talent that you're compelled to reach into the trope file and cut and paste.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Good chapter. Hope everyone who helped her pays for it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that shit.

She can wake up after surgery to her 2 boys...who are going to care about her...but also be pretty fu king upset with her.

Let her face that on her own.

I wouldn't be within 100 miles of that hospital where they are doing the surgery.

Seriously. Fuck going there.

And this person Amber?

"Uh bitch. You don't know me. Last thing I'm going to do is be there for her after she was suckijg dick in a car and got into an accident. You think she needs support? You drive over there and give her support."

Then I leave and go get some sleep.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Same as chapter 1 no sympathy for him at all. A very mentally weak man. I am coming to the conclusion he gets what he deserves so far. A vey unlikeable character. He lets Gloria and Amber try to talk him in to seeing his wife when he is obviously not ready. A very weak willed individual.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter25 days ago

It is pathetic, Steve is pathetic, and so far every woman portrayed in this story has an exhaustively overblown sense of entitlement. You need to have your created character stand up on his hind legs and try in some way to become a man, not a whining snivelling wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Well, the simp certainly rose to the top of the pond didn't he.

A well deserved 1* once he took Ambers advise.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shattered Previous Part
Shattered Series Info