All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 02'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
get even

Prenant god I feel so sorry for her, They need to pay for what they did to her. Please make them pay she was just a young girl.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
I Didn't Expect This

Pregnant with Hawk's baby I would assume...that is so awful for her on top of everything else that has happened to her...and she's so young...I agree ....they(her rapists) need to pay for what they did....the way that you have written her responses and her thoughts is very realistic...very well written story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You can't stop now....

I was hoping you would continue with the storyline. Please don't stop. This storyline is just as riveting as the "Stolen" series. I want to see Seth and his croonies get what is coming to them and Janey reclaim her life. We're eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
does it hurt to wish

That the baby belongs to ren I mean I CAN wish!

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
plz let it turn out its rens wishful thinking

think it be harder to handle if it was one of the others . but liked ren and brad they seem different on how u wrote there characters .so hope to hear more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
w00t!

I'd love to see more of Hawk! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is there going to be any sex, or what?

All these female hysterics aren't particularly romantic. I want to read about ass.

If you'd said in the introduction, "the fucking starts in Chapter N on page M", that'd've been enormously helpful.

Thanks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous