All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 04'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad to see this chapter

I just recently found this tale and am enjoying it quite a bit. Thanks for the entertainment. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Getting even better!

Thanks for updating this so soon! Just like the other stories that link to this one....it is AMAZING and the writing is brilliant. This along with the stories of 'Stolen' and 'Ren - Shades of Grey' has quickly become my favorite stories and characters on here to date! Absolutely just incredible. Thank you so much and will be looking out for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to all the admirers

looks like the author is censoring comments she doesn't like. thats how you see almost only 100 points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love It!!

Your writing is amazing. I have read everything you have written here and I am never disappointed. Thank you for sharing your writing talent. I hope you never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
both happy and sad

I am over joyed that she is finding peace and someone to love and all. But in the back of my head I still had that hope that should would see Ren through the rain and want him again because he was kind of a hero. Its odd but at the same time there you go. STILL a great chapter and a wonderful story allllll the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Of all the stories that I have read

on LE, this one takes the cake hands down. I do like nonconsent stories, but the things I liked so much about this story is the character depth, the great writing style, and great plot line. One other note, I like how this story serves as a reminder that fantacy is fantacy, and rape is not. Real rape leaves scars. Its ok to indulge our basic animal instincts with something as harmless as stories, or with another consenting adult. But a good realistic story like this can also serve as a dose of reality for those who have trouble distinguishing the difference between fantacy and reality. Keep up the good work!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Adam Adam Adam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous