All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 06'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She needs (more) counselling

If she feels being raped in the way to sexual pleasure, she needs to see a shrink. What comes after being forced to have sex? Being forced to be a whore for other men? Where does it end?

<p>Why did she want to get away from all that then?

<p>I thought you were going for realistic in this story? Not the usual "woman being forced but ends up loving it" plot.

<p>I am disappointed in the way this story is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good writing!

This story is excellent, although I admit I wasn't expecting that last turn of events (her apparent shift in attitude). Keep it up.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The ones who need counseling are the creeps

who believe that women believe rape is pleasurable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

I love your writing it feels real and you should continue regardless of others comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I don't care what other's say. I continue to love this series. It's very realistic and don't see where the others come off thinking she loves being forced. Keep up the excellent writing. I was hoping she and Adam would connect. I can't wait for the next chapter.

pshelferpshelferover 15 years ago
I think...

I think some readers are misunderstanding what is being alluded to in the last paragraph. I don't think the author is trying to say Janey feels that non forced/rape sex is not pleasurable and that she prefers being forced. I simply think that she's confused because she didn't feel anything for him other than pleasure in the physical act. She had an emotional connection with Ren, regardless of the circumstances, there was a bond there that she's not feeling with Adam. The fact that some people are freaking out on the author about it is just ridiculous. Maybe some need to go back and read "Stolen" again. For those that are so indignant about both the forced or even perceived force of this series of stories why are there all types of S&M and BDSM and Dom/Sub stories? Because many people out there enjoy it, so take your insults of the author somewhere else it's totally undeserved.

And now I relinquish my soapbox....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Aww

I feel sorry for Adam. What a sweet guy. Even though I'm still holding out for Ren, I do hope that you find some one really great for Adam. Hopefully as time goes by Janey will become more stable and not swing so wildly from one extreme to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor Adam

Other readers do seem to be under the miss conception that Janey enjoyed/found pleasure in rape or cohersion. Bravo to Mygypsy in being able to express the feelings of confusion and dissappointment Janey must have felt when she expected something 'sensational' from consentual sex. Janey clearly does not have a 'normal' experience to compare sex with Adam to.

Keep the chapters coming!!

evaknight67evaknight67over 15 years ago
wow wasnt what i thought u go

thanks for another good chapter and im hopeing how i read it was she cares for adam more as a friend and was more like sex then making love .so i was thinking she didnt have wow sex because the love wasnt there for adam and when i read the other parts of the story she only had wow sex with ren. so yes she might need more help to get over what she went though. but not because people think she can only get off on rape sex . think many woman look for wow knock your socks off sex so why cant janey.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Excellent

You have captured Janey's confusion and guilt I think. She felt guilt for reaching orgasm when she was raped and now that she had the choice of deciding to make love she's confused because it's not more than she imagined it would be. Very good chapter. I really like Adam. He's sweet and caring and falling in love with her I think. Looking forward to more.

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 15 years ago
Ok when did Janey/Sky every enjoy being raped?

My memory of Stolen was that she never enjoyed being forced. She did how ever find the same physical release with Brad as she has here with Adam. I think what Janey was hoping for was something closer to what she felt with Ren. If I'm wrong MyGypsy will tell us all in the next chapter. Oh as a thought the title is 'Shattered Dreams' come on everyone think about what we all thought sex would be like for the first time. I know for one that my first time was a disappointment and not like my dreams. Now compare it to what it must be like for a young girl whoes first sexual exprience was being raped and abused. I can see why she was unfulfilled and a little concerned after her incounter with Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

This throws out a LOT of questions. I mean the psychological point of view shows that maybe she is confusing her time with Ren and Hawk that though she was happy with what Ren did to her and she hated what Hawk did to her the trauma has cause it to blur, no to mention that yes there is guilt there for finding release. But I think she is also questioning what she wants in sex which is somthing we all do but hers was kind of forced. I LOVE this story!! It gives so much food for thought!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
janey & adam

i like where the story has gone, but i STILL want ren to come back!!!!!!!! i'm happy that janey is finding comfort in someone else. who is the baby for???? great story!!! more chapters, please!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous